[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Myke C-Town disagreeing with everyone episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: mykectown.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mykectown.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>it's a Myke C-Town disagreeing with everyone episode
>>
>>61571153
So every episode
>>
>it's a feefo just agrees with everyone else episode
>it's a ken acts old as fuck episode
>it's a beezy doesn't say anything at all episode
>>
>>61571217
So every episode

Also
>ken
>>
>>61571217
>Goin' into this project i didn't know what to expect
>>
>>61571153
>It's a Mike C-Town bullying Feefo with his sense of self elitism episode
>>
>>61571244
lmao dead
>>
>>61571217
>it's a Feefo contradicts himself episode
>>
Can we all agree that Kinge best member and Feefo the worst?
>>
>>61571244
Feefo
>closes with "definitely bumps in the whip"
>"the beats, the production, everything was there"
>"it's just not for me"
>"You know me, I like my music to be very personable"
>"Like ____ said, this album is ..."
>>
>>61571217
>beezy doesn't say anything

i love when they prod him and he just looks uncomfortable as fuck
>>
>>61571325
Beezy and Myke. Feefo has actually been stepping his game up and saying more substantial things but not by much. Ken just has strange taste.
>>
>>61571244
>i like it because i like it
feefo everytime
>>
>>61571325
pretty much, although when beezy used to talk, he was as good or better than ken.
myke is really up and down. sometimes he's great and other times he just is like NOPE FUCK Y'ALL
>>
>it's a feefo has an unpopular opinion, gets berrated by the group, and changes his opinion in the span of four minutes episode
>>
Myke has the most interesting taste but holy can he sperg when he wants to

Beezy is cool and has decent taste

Kinge is like your cool dad or uncle, he can get into some shit but he would rather be listening to the radio. he will also respect your opinion if he disagrees

Feefo is just a pleb
>>
>>61571217
>Modest Media shout outs.
>>
>>61571330

You're forgetting

>this album is cohesive
>>
They have a pretty good dynamic going that covers most of the hiphop demographic
>Feefo
Normie/radio crowd
>Beezy
Traditionalist crowd
>Kinge
Old heads
>Myke C-Town
Backpackers/Contrarians
>>
Myke's my favorite of the bunch but that's because I like hip hop for people who don't like hip hop. Not that I don't like other kinds of hip hop but I'm a filthy backpacker.
>>
>>61571153
Myke is the only person in that group with an IQ over 80 (the black average), so yes, that happens quite often.
>>
>>61571670
Feefo is easily the most important member of the group
>>
myke nailed it on the yeezus review desu senpai
>>
>>61572462
>>61572474

I was surprised to find Busdriver's Thumbs on Kinge's best albums of 2015 list and not Myke's. Usually Myke is the only person with backpacker stuff.

Also:

>it's a best albums of the year video where they spend more time talking about what albums didn't make their lists more than they talk about what did make their lists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMrBI6zg4g
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.