[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Andrew Jackson Jihad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 51miiDkp3EL.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51miiDkp3EL.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
What does /mu/ think of Andrew Jackson Jihad?
>>
Great imo. Along with folk punk in general. Mischeif Brew and Pat the Bunny alike
>>
The first time I heard them was in my friend's dorm room 3.5-4 years ago, and I thought he was playing the mountain goats. It wasn't until two weeks ago that I downloaded PTCEPATLPINW that I realized it was a different band. Anyway, I think they're pretty good.
>>
The 2nd worst band ever, only behind 21 Pilots.
>>
Dey iz 2 leftist 4 me, n shit amirite?
>>
>>61567800
I don't know what /mu/ thinks but I like em. Knife man is a good album and they are a good band live too
>>
>>61567891

this. god you people are so fucking cringy if you listen to that shit
>>
>>61567800
They are one of my favorite artists, but they're not for everybody.
>>
>>61567891
>>61567943
agreed this is super bad. like a childs opinion of like what if we made acoustic guitar really awesome and punk but its acoustic woa!
>>
I liked Christmas Island
>>
literally the only band I can't enjoy because of the fanbase, I wish I knew the music before seeing the fans.
>>
I'm 28 years old, I'm probably older than the majority of people on /mu/. I've studied music theory in college for five years. I play more than five instruments including guitar and violin. I'm part if a rock duo and I perform monthly at various places. We've been working on an album since 2014. I think I know what I'm talking about.

To all you AJJ fags, how much music theory do you know? What instruments do you play? I'm guessing none.
>>
my friend likes them and i have to pretend to like them but really i laugh at him
>>
Not as good as titus andronicus, but still good.
>>
File: thefrontbottoms.jpg (701KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thefrontbottoms.jpg
701KB, 1200x1200px
The Front Bottoms are way better.

Pic related and the Rose EP are great. I'm not as big of a fan of Talon of the Hawk, but it's not terrible either.
>>
>>61568338
what are the fans like
>>
They're terrible. One of the few /mu/-core bands that have absolutely no redeemable qualities
>>
>>61568355
cool blog buddy, where do I subscribe?
>>
>>61568396

worst than filthy frank and death grips fans, if you can imagine
>>
>>61568469
wow, i think i want to avoid that lol
>>
>>61568282
Christmas Island is severely underrated.
>>
>>61568480
mr bungle fans are much worse
>>
>>61568396
Not him, but a friend asked me to come to one of their shows because he tagged along to Swans/Xiu Xiu. There were mainly just fat, ugly people and neckbeards that were very out-spoken. It reminded me of an r/atheism gathering or something
>>
>>61568383
the front bottoms are one of the worst bands of our time
>>
>>61568396
tumblr tier,go look at the comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7TRD6XaRs
>>
>>61568531
Tea Cloud 11 months ago
The fuckboys really like to make themselves known here for some reason. I'm literally laughing at the comments section.
>>
>>61568497
montie just stop
>>
What band is worst? Pere Ubu or Andrew Jackson Jihad?
>>
Pretty fucking good
>>
>>61568497
put your trip back on montie
>>
>>61568383
It makes sense that an AJJ fan would also like something as awful as The Front Bottoms
>>
>>61568355
and yet we've never heard of you. congrats.
>>
>>61568531
>jesuschristsupermart 10 months ago
>I showed my dad this album about a week before he took his own life back in June. It was one of the few things we agreed on towards the end. He really liked Distance, Hate Rain on Me, and No One.
>Norway Jose 2 months ago (edited)
>He killed himself because his daughter has such shitty taste in music.
top kek
>>
>>61567891
> 21 Pilots is popular, therefore it's bad

E d g y
>>
>>61568634
>liking 21 pilots
is this whole thread bait?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.