[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg
136KB, 300x300px
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
woooooooooooooSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>61555250
this post is awesome, can't wait to tell my dad about it HEY DAD!!!!!?!?!
>>
>>61555250
it's a great album indeed !
>>
>>61555250
>look I listen to le patrician stuff!
>>
>>61555387
fag
>>
DRIVING MY WAYAYYYYYY
back to yesterrrrrrrrDEY

ah.. Ah.. AH.. AH҉...Ą̶́H̸̷... Ą̸͉̼͖H̸͙...A҉̛̕͟H̷̵́͘͡... A̩͎̳ͯ̇̓͟Ḥ̘̘̝͇̳͗̉... Ą̦͚̠̮̭̒́͊̈̎͟͜H̑͂͋̈́ͬ́͏̬̟͖... À̷̧̰͉̟̻̖̫͢ͅH̡̛̥̩͙̠... Ą̡̥͇̲̫͚̞͙̳̬̤̥̱̻̙̙̻̤̈̐̋̍ͮ͋ͯ̌̐̈́̾̾ͮ̄ͣͬ͂ͯH̦̹̻̜̱̽͒̑̏͋̿̇̑ͪ̈́̐̏̎ͦ̕... A̵̳͈̖̹͇̯͍̤̻͍̞̼͎͇̫̭͚̖͊̋̿̃͒͗ͫͦ̊͑ͯ̓ͧ͗ͪ̇͂̒ͧH̵̃͊͗̊̂ͨͨ̓̊͐ͯͣͭ̌͐͘̕҉̳̗̘̗͉̠̫̣̜͔̤̗̘̺̣̮... A̢̠̭͚̭̳̹̱͛͑̽̃͋̐́͡Ḩ̸͈̮̮̗̯̱͓̤͉̫̝̫͇̋̔̇͒ͥͫ͌ͦͤͦ̋ͬ̑́́ͯ̾
>>
Future Days > Tago Mago
>>
Why is this album timelessly cool?
>>
>>61556040
Can based af
>>
>>61555261
>implying anybody's dad listened to fucking can in the 70s
does the word 'dadrock' have literally no meaning whatsoever? find me a 50 year old dad that's talking about can instead of ACDC and Pink Floyd or whatever
>>
>>61555250
I'M GONNA GIVE MY DESPAIR
>>
>>61556258
my dad's music taste > your dad listens to dead
also I'd beat you up irl faggot
>>
I listened to this album really stoned one day and concluded it was "the most german thing I'd ever heard"
>>
>>61557109
Kraftwerk is more German desu.
>>
>>61557132
yes, can really don't sound that german senpai
>>
>>61557109
this album sounds like gibberish because that's what it is
>>
>>61557109
>has never heard Einsturzende Neubauten
Do yourself a favor
>>
>>61557331
i thought that because the album has these really funky solo parts and long psychedelic passages. A lot of other such albums/songs get sort of sloppy or at least aren't 100% accurate all the time. Jaki never misses a beat though, the man is a machine. Karoli (the guitarist) is always spot on, even during the more expressive parts of the songs. It reminded me of when I was in germany and everyone did their jobs without complaining, always in a repetitive machine like way. I'd imagine that every time Can played any of those songs it was more or less the same. Then I imagined a lot of german dudes sitting around debating "das funk".

Granted I was pretty fucking high, but listen to it again with that in mind and see if you don't get what I'm talking about.

Still a great album and one of my favorites, though.
>>
>>61555953
Future Days>Monster Movie>Ege Bamyasi=Tago Mago

I don't really like the ones after, though they each came out with cool shit (dat Snake Charmer) but I also didn't wanna rate delay 1968 or soundtracks cause those are compilations
>>
>>61557411
I agree, but I think you have to have a good bit of travel under your belt to get this perspective
>>
>>61556258
scaruffi talks about all three, but he's not a dad

maybe procreation leads to shit taste
>>
>>61556258
Both of my parents were listening to Can and Faust in the 70s, they were pretty popular amongst prog circles.
>>
>>61557411
I know what you mean. I listened to Tago Mago the first time I ever dropped acid and I was genuinely bewildered that music so perfectly constructed could have been created by humans.

To be fair, most of it is just edited together by Holger after hours of jamming so it makes sense that it sounds like that.
>>
BEST
ALBUM
OF
ALL
TIME
>>
>>61559154
True
>>
>>61555250
*bark*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.