[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest album no one heard. It's a shame this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
The greatest album no one heard. It's a shame this album will sink into infinity, and no one will ever listen to it. Maybe that's the beauty of it.
>>
listening now. pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVwphpw7YE
>>
how old is this meme
>>
at one point, googling "october language" gave you drake

this album is wonderful, the title track stands out so much though it's crazy. one of the most cathartic things I have ever heard
>>
This reminds me a lot of Fennesz and Eluvium. Thanks for the name drop OP
>>
somehow came across this album when i was getting into pleb shoegaze

loved it anyway despite not being the least bit familiar with the genre
>>
can someone please share it? can't find anything on rutracker and the links from the archive are all down now
>>
>>61548367
i've heard that
its good
>>
>>61548367
true
>>
what is this album
>>
>>61550669
October Language by Belong. Google image search is just a click away.
>>
heres the album in flac:

anonfiles /file/b0dccd190a849fc58f0f70235bbfa0ca
>>
>>61548367
One of my favorite albums, I made a Thad about it a month ago and no one cared
>>
>let's try as hard as we possibly can to sound like the fischer price version of tim hecker
Fuck this band. No idea how they managed to get signed to kranky
>>
>>61552813
autism speaks
>>
>>61548367
first track is perfect
>>
>>61548367
Listening to it now. But what makes it so great?

>inb4 "you either 'get it' or you don't
No. Greatness can always be described and pointed out.
>>
Heard this on /mu/ a couple years ago and instantly bought the record. Very glad I did, it's difficult to find and goes for 50 bucks at the very least. Definitely underrated, but not completely obscure.
>>
> 942 ratings
It's not that obscure.

>>61552271
Thanks.

>>61554964
>Greatness can always be described and pointed out.
I'm not sure about that. Music is arguably the most abstract art there is — you can describe some objective aspects of the playing, the composition, the recording, the sounds used, but that's just what makes the music potentially interesting, not what makes it good. What someone feels when listening to a particular music, what it evokes for them is often considered the most important, but it's very subjective and can at best be hinted at with equivalents.
>>
>>61552271
Welp, my browser stopped downloading halfway and says "blocked: may contain a virus or spyware".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.