[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Will The Vinyl Revival Hype Ever Die?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 7
HMV sold one turntable per minute this Christmas.
Amazon's best selling home audio product this Christmas was a turntable.
Most of my friends who are into some form of Urban-outfitters-core music either own a turntable or are considering buying one.
Will the Vinyl hype ever die and what spurred the revival to begin it?
>>
>Will it die
Yes it will eventually die down
>What spurred the revival
Nostalgic, mouthbreathing 80's kids that wanted to be contrarians and look down their noses at digital. Money hungry record labels that love charging kids $30 for pieces of oil. Retarded indie bands jumping on the fad to make money.

A backlash I've seen is when kids get shitty turntables and think their record sound even more horrible than it's supposed to. They either put a penny on it and ruin everything even faster or just keep listening to music on their iphones.
>>
>>61541148
Idk which is worse, Cassettes or Vinyl
>>
I have no idea. Maybe the hype will decrease but I hope it doesn't die.
>>
>>61541148
Or maybe!!!!

People like vinyl because analog systems in general are going back in style and also owning a album digitally is fucking boaring and takes no effort.
People who appreciate music like to go out, look through shit, and buy it.
If you have money and the right shit vinyl is a very fun thing to collect.
It's the way the artist intended the artwork to look, and it shows you appreciate the artist more.
>>
>>61541217
This. I get no satisfaction from downloading an album off mega but when I find an album at a record store and add it to my collection, rather than my digital library, it feels personal and mine.
>>
>>61541217
shutup oasisfag
go take care of ur mouth breathing gf
>>
>>61541217
Is you're girlfriend into vinyl montie?
>>
>>61541217
>>61541294
These are close but I don't even do it for the sake of my "personal collection". Simple fact of the matter is no one pays for music digitally, whether it be downloaded or streamed. I buy records to support the albums and artists that I really love. Big artwork and fun packaging stuff is just a bonus.
>>
>>61541217

> analog systems in general are going back in style
> in style
This is why you're a hipster faggot

>owning a album digitally is fucking boaring and takes no effort
>boaring
What fucking effort are you referring to? Lifting 180 gram vinyl with your twiggy arms?

Enjoy having dust on the record literally right from when you open it. That is certainly not "the way the artist intended" it to sound. Enjoy carving out pieces of the record every time you pass a diamond stylus through grooves of plastic. Enjoy having a limited frequency spectrum. Enjoy paying $30 for more plastic and paper.
>>
>>61541408
The only reasonable reason to buy vinyl desu
>>
>>61541408
>no one pays for music digitally, whether it be downloaded or streamed. I buy records to support the albums and artists

Almost every single artist is selling their music online and in digital formats. These cost the artist much less to produce and offer to customers. Supporting vinyl is literally costing bands more money because the profit margin is much lower than CDs or digital. Therefore you people are full of so much shit for saying you "support the artists" when really, you support record labels and the oil industry.
>>
>>
>>61541526
Better than nothing, especially when it's unrealistic for you to catch the artists live because you live in a country which doesn't get visited much by artists.
>>
>>61541526
>really, you support record labels and the oil industry
Well in that case, your iTunes downloads are supporting Apple's child slave labor.
>>
>>61541663
>Because Itunes is kept up and running by slave labour.
>>
>>61541609

Just download it for $10 instead of ordering a vinyl for $30 plus $12 shipping. You're probably getting the band an equal amount or more by buying digitally. If you want nice art, buy a poster.

>>61541663

I never have used and never will use iTunes or Apple products, but nice try senpai
>>
>>61541454
>hur durr calling people hipsters on /mu/

back to reddit
>>
>>61541705
>I'm a retard and I don't care who knows it!
:^)
>>
>>61541741
>If you want nice art, buy a poster.
Why, if I get both the music and decent artwork by buying vinyl, plus I like owning physical products.
>>
>>61541758

This shit is too fucking meta retarded for me.

If you listen to vinyl, you're an idiot. End of discussion.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 238x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 238x211
>>61541791
>>
>>61541741
>Just download it for $10
Or, you know, for free. What sap pays 10$ for a digital album?
>instead of ordering a vinyl for $30 plus $12 shipping
Brand new records are generally 20 bucks each. Bands who keep plain black vinyl in print can get away with selling for even lower than that, like $13 or under. The only time a record is 30 bucks is if there's a bunch of 'features' - double LP, 180 gram, special-ass colored vinyl, comes with a print, etc. and when that happens there's almost always an option for a plain LP.
Media Mail shipping for one record within the US is a little over 3 bucks, nowhere near 12 dollars.
Get your facts straight, son
>>
>>61541803

What part of this do you not fucking understand? The band gets LESS MONEY from you buying VINYL than if you were to just DOWNLOAD the music and order a poster.
>>
>>61541824
you are ignorant and have self esteem issues

>back to reddit
>>
>Friend shows me his prized music collection
>It's all mp3s
>mfw
>>
>>61541856
Failing to understanding the value of owning this physically.
Why pay for digital music when you can get it for free?
>>
>>61541454
>you are a hipster if you like analog

No, I like to get off my fat ass for once in a while and physically do shit because I find it gratifying.
>>
>>61541851

You've got to be fucking joking. So, buying vinyl is to "support the artists bro" but you think buying a digital album for $10 is stupid. Confirmed for absolutely brain dead.
>>
>>61541907
> Only gets exercise / leaves his house to buy vinyl
jesus christ mate, that must be the most /mu/ thing I've ever read.
>>
Vinyl as a fad for modern bands to get into will die any day now, hopefully. But vinyl as a medium will last forever. And there will always be great albums that just aren't gonna make it to a digital release ever.

It also just sounds cute.
>>
>>61541907

If listening to a record is your "gratifying" exercise for the day, you lead a sad existence.

>>61541893

>SUPPORT THE ARTISTS
>LOL NO IM NOT PAYING FOR THE DIGITAL ALBUM

Fuck

>>61541859

>lol reddit
>lol REDDIT
>XD
>>
>>61541971
>calls people hipsters

One day you'll realise what a faggot you're being
>>
>>61541567
>the new yorker

>>61541907
montie I hate you but you're alright
>>
>>61541923
Because digital provides no gratification whatsoever outside of fucking sound.
An album is a work of art, and vinyl presents this in a great way.
It's a way to show that you like an artist and its a way to show that you enjoy the music you listen to and are willing to go the extra mile and inconvenience to search, listen to, and maintain a good collection of music.
I only have a small vinyl collection (about 30 albums). But god damn, its better than clicking a button on a computer or iPhone to listen to a album that you can not interact with and appreciate.
>>
I buy modern albums but I don't ever listen to them. They're usually like $15, so $5 more than a digital download, and they always come with a digital download. So I'm essentially paying $5 for a 1ftx1ft piece of merch. I don't see it as much different than buying a poster or a band shirt, and I'm not a fan of either of those things so that's the piece of merch I choose when I want to support a specific artist.

>>61541148
>$30 for pieces of oil

>spending $30 on a record
>>
>>61541741
>buy a poster
lol don't buy a poster unless you're in high school. Unless you only have one or two that are framed and look nice, you might as well put up a sign that says "girls, please don't fuck me."
>>
>>61541971
>wanting to pay for something with actual physical worth instead of a bunch of 1's and 0's.
fuck me right?
>>
>>61541971
It's more gratifying than looking at a screen all day thats for damn sure.
Vinyl is also a social hobby, I have to go out and interact with people which is something people really don't know how to do now.
It's enjoyable to go out, and talk to likeminded people who enjoy the hobby.
It's enjoyable to get out of my cave and search through stacks of beaten up albums at goodwill and my local record shop to find something interesting.

When you have digital, you can't do that.
>>
It's very enlightening to hear albums from the 60s-80s in the way they were originally heard by everyone else. Object lessons in music history. But yeah, average people being into this shit is ridiculous. It should be about 30% of musicians, historians, or critics that actually do this, not a large percentage of the population. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

I was inspired by vinyl when hearing 78rpm acetates of old blues songs that don't exist digitally. That stuff deserves to be heard. As for Beatles re-releases in gatefold with a cool fold-out art sheet and PINK TRAPSLUCENT WAX OH SHIT WOW, that can go to hell. So dumb, and an absolute waste of money and abuse of everybody's intelligence.
>>
>>61541923
If I want to give artists money, I will donate them money through their Bandcamp or Paypal. I didn't say anything about vinyl in terms of supporting the artists.

Artists will be paid fairly for the fruits of their labors when the music market decides the product / payment equilibrium. In any case, hard earned cash for digital files that can be copied infinitely is a bad deal for the consumer. That market won't work in the long run, even if people are buying mp3s for a buck a piece right now. Eventually that won't be the norm.

Also, you may wanna educate yourself on where your money goes when you buy a digital song through a third party. The artists gets fractions of a penny per song.
>>
>>61542088
kek'd
>>
>>61541998
The only people that get mad about being called hipsters are hipsters.

>>61542028
The sound is the goddamn thing you're supposed to appreciate, dingus. Everything else is secondary.

>show that you enjoy the music you listen to and are willing to go the extra mile and inconvenience to search, listen to, and maintain a good collection of music

Textbook narcissism.

>you can not interact with and appreciate

What the fuck are you on about? How many times do you want to look at the lyrics or read the thank yous or personnel notes or look at the hip pics the art designer stuck in there to fill space because they know you'll buy it?

>>61542049

It's encouraging people to release music on a format that is limited in frequency response and physical longevity.
>>
>>61542109
> You're doing that right now senpai
>>
CDs > Vinyl
>>
>>61541217
thank god you have a trip so I can filter you
>>
>>61542158
>It's encouraging people to release music on a format that is limited in frequency response and physical longevity.
Sure, and it also comes with a digital download so who cares?
>>
File: 1451192530480.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451192530480.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>61542178
>>
>>61542158
>What the fuck are you on about? How many times do you want to look at the lyrics or read the thank yous or personnel notes or look at the hip pics the art designer stuck in there to fill space because they know you'll buy it

I think you are looking at this in the wrong light. There is simply more to vinyl and it's hard to explain. Even though I'm not going to look at the thank yous and interior artwork every day, it's still there and it adds a body to something that digitally is just a skeliton.
You don't buy a house and leave it empty, you put shit in it.
>>
>>61542190
The only thing that is better about vinyl is the big artwork and the cred.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>61542088

>you might as well put up a sign that says "girls, please don't fuck me."

Oh, you mean like a vinyl collection?

>>61542094

You are aware that most music is recorded digitally now, right? You are aware of how immensely retarded it is to buy digitally recorded music that has been pressed into vinyl, right??

>>61542109

Who the fuck puts on an album and then stares at their computer screen? If vinyl is what gets you out of the house to talk to people, that is fucking sad.

>>61542127
>The artists gets fractions of a penny per song

This is streaming revenues. Artists get anywhere from 60-100% of the money coming from digital purchases, depending on who they work with. If they're getting a worse deal than that, it's the fault of the artist entering into an unprofessional agreement.
>>
>>61542182
holy fuck, I didn't even realize you kept shitting on this thread.
that first comment was enough to get you filtered, but your bad attitude and inept mind confirm it.
>>
>>61542232
>Oh, you mean like a vinyl collection?
Hipster qts love vinyl bb, it's one of the main perks of it.
>>
>>61542211
>You don't buy a house and leave it empty, you put shit in it.
literally, the worlds worst metaphor.
>>
>>61542229
Cd's are legitimately almost as bad as cassettes mate, why own one? is it 2003?
>>
>>61542232
>buying modern music on vinyl
top kek mate, top kek.
>>
>>61541072
Straight to Hell is my favourite song 2bh, I'd bang the girl in the OP

I own a turntable and a bunch of records but I don't tell anyone outside of discussions with /mu/tants like these. I only buy my all-time favourite records, for the chance to hear them on vinyl and for the artwork and shit. Otherwise I'm mainly a digital guy because it just makes more sense.

Hipsters have turned vinyl into a lifestyle thing and it's pretty cringe. Also, cassettes are top fedora.
>>
>>61542232
>This is streaming revenues. Artists get anywhere from 60-100% of the money coming from digital purchases, depending on who they work with. If they're getting a worse deal than that, it's the fault of the artist entering into an unprofessional agreement.
I have no idea what label you're talking about, but on majors artists only get about 8% on average and on most indies that I'm familiar with they MIGHT get 33%, that's only if they struck a good deal. Shows and, more recently, festivals are where artists make their money. I have never, ever heard of a label that gave an artist 100% of their album revenue.
>>
>>61542232
>Artists get anywhere from 60-100% of the money coming from digital purchases
Well, I'm pretty sure that effectively zero digital music retailers give 100% digital purchase revenue directly to the artist. The artist has to pay some sort of hosting fees at the very fucking least.
And anyway, we're not discussing if the artists are smart enough to pick the right third party to work with. The point is that worse deals are happening, which means even less goes to the artist. I would venture that the vast majority of music consumers with spare cash are paying money for a streaming service rather than hunting out artists on their own and finding the right way to give the artist their money directly. It's way fucking easier and faster. So we would be concentrating on streaming services, that's the main way people are consuming music right now.
>>
>>61541454
>Enjoy carving out pieces of the record every time you pass a diamond stylus through grooves of plastic

Have you not heard of the new laser turntables?
>>
>>61542285
>they are bad because I say they are bad

Still haven't proved anything.

>more durable than vinyl
>cheaper
>easier to store
>portable
>easier to put on computer
>sold in more places
>can hold more music
>>
>>61542318
OP here, yeah she's pretty hot, but when I saw the snap I cringe'd pretty hard because she's the last person you'd expect to own vinyl. Which explains why she is holding the vinyl like a baboon.
>>
>>61541187
Cassettes are shit, worse than CDs. Vinyls last the longest quality-wise. They degrade slower
>>
>>61542318
>Hipsters have turned vinyl into a lifestyle thing and it's pretty cringe. Also, cassettes are top fedora.
>implying calling things 'cringe' and 'top fedora' with no supporting statements isn't cringeworthy
>>
>>61541072
The things I love the most are some albums, and the closer thing to have a material contact with albums is owning a precious vinyl with a big art cover.
>>
>>61542257
You don't buy a toilet to leave it empty.

You don't by a GF to leave her empty
>>
>>61542394
>laser turntables
wow, just wow.

>>61542396
literally just the digital if you're going to buy cd's. There incredibly outdated compared to owning the digital version.
>>
>>61542450
I stand corrected.
>>
>>61542404
gib snapchat

>>61542436
>expecting all posts to have logical arguments to support the points being made
>>>/r/eddit
>>
i don't think i've ever hated a trip as much as montie. his autistic pleb views have finally made me understand what it means to feel 'triggered.' cheers pal.
>>
>>61542394
>laser turntables

Why is this a thing?
>>
>>61542490
There is literally something you can use to filter me.
>>
>>61542456
If CD's are outdated then records are even more outdated.

CD's are still the better physical format.
>>
>>61542520
then i'd miss out on the memes
>>
>>61542488
This was posted long ago mate, I just took a screenshot when I saw it on her story.
>>
>>61542547
No because the purpose of the Vinyl isn't the same as the CD. It's mostly about collecting something that "feels" like it has value. CD's just don't give off that same feeling.
>>
>>61542593
Fucking hell. You are a sperg.
>>
>>61542557
Good point.

>>61542593
I disagree, I collect CD's because they are cheap and I can listen to them in the car. I love when Vinyl comes with a CD as well (Thank you Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)
>>
>>61542644
Couldn't you just use an AUX Cable or bluetooth in your car?
>>
>>61542593
>CDs
>Practicality

>Records
>Feels

Ok, kid.

>>61542671
>Couldn't you just use an AUX Cable or bluetooth in your car?
Couldn't you just use your computer instead of vinyl?
>>
File: 1422927283384.jpg (8 KB, 250x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422927283384.jpg
8 KB, 250x256
Good gawd why is 4chan so contrarian ? Can't you fucking like something un-inronically ? Can't you just like something because you like it ? Jesus christ.
>>
>Ignorant plebs not knowing that CD provides better audio quality than most downloaded mp3 formats
Who ever said CDs are outdated in regards to music is ignorant. CDs are the best, most versatile physical medium for music.
Vinyl is fun to search through, and lots of people find the physical action of turning the record to be a pleasuable part of their listening experience.

CDs are best for the car in my opinion, very high fidelity sound for a nice car system. Built in simple navigation, and a 25 CD changer.
>>
>>61542800
You're asking for too much from this website.
>>
>>61542774
Do you have a fucking point to make or what
>>
>>61542774
>Bring my desktop computer into my car
not a problem.
>>
One big reason not mentioned. There's a whole generation of kids (like myself) who've grown up listening to music ripped of Limewire or played on Youtube, etc. crappy 128kbps MP3's that have fucked with the inherent audio quality you at least got with CD's. Now the first time they hear vinyl they lose their minds because of how nice it sounds. Reality is most people simply don't know about high grade WAV/FLAC and DAC's etc. so its a case of Vinyl > iTunes.

That and its a collectible. People collect all sorts of shit
>>
>>61541217
This. Vinyl records are fun, listening to it on vinyl gives it more meaning because you bought it, opened it, put it on that expensive turntable, and put the needle on. It's just a really cool feeling, and I like the sound and surface noise.
>>
>>61542851
Yeah, that CDs are better than vinyl.

Anyone could deduce this from context.
>>
>>61542862
Youre a moron.
Vinyl Doesnt sound different from MP3s on 99.9% of sound systems.
>vinyl sounds warm!
This is a meme.
I love collecting vinyl, but anytime someone enthuses about how much better it sounds, thats when i know ive spotted a pleb
>>
>>61542671
I Do. It takes up data on my phone tho.
I drive a 98 lexus
>>
>>61542949
> Enjoys unintended noise in your music.
> spending money on physical copies for spendings sake
>>
>>61542800
we're a bunch of sad deadbeat fucks who lack self-awareness and social compentency. asking us not to be contrarian is too much famfam.
>>
I hope so.

Then, hopefully, some of these records I want to buy will go down in price.
>>
I think its neat to have a Carving of my favorite albums.
Its neat to think about how every vibration the musicians made is etched into the plastic
>>
>>61542986
Yes
>>
>>61543029
Thanks for the useful reply senpai
>>
>>61543094
I was just confirming it
>>
>>61543129
What would I do without your confirmation senpai?
>>
Vinyl is great, but like >>61542318 said, it isn't (shouldn't?) be a lifestyle thing.

Also, it kind of seems like a waste of time to listen to something like Visions (which was recorded in Garageband) on vinyl. You're not going to get anything more out of it just because it was pressed to vinyl. The CD sounds absolutely fine.
>>
I know this is kind of a dumb reason but I think many people like having something that they can physically own when they purchase music. Also if you are getting used vinyl from local stores it can often be cheaper than buying digital anyway.
>>
>>61542949
They are much more fun! I don't collect vinyl cause I'd rather waste my money on weed, but I love it when someone puts a vinyl on at some place I'm hanging out. Most of the time people don't want to pay attention or listen to a whole album, but magically when someone puts a vinyl people give a shit which I appreciate. It is a much more engaging listening experience for some reason.
>>
>>61543289
>used vinyl from local stores it can often be cheaper than buying digital anyway.
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1452036646126.jpg (82 KB, 726x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452036646126.jpg
82 KB, 726x590
>>61543290
fuck are you me!?
>>
>>61543467
Yes
>>
>>61543289
>I think many people like having something that they can physically own when they purchase music.
You think?
>>
>>61542109
you literally have a fucking trip on 4chan that people recognize and you're complaining about people looking at screens all day
>>
>>61542984
Get a good mp3 that's got a fair amount of storage and then you don't have to stream
>>
>>61543742
>buying mp3's
>2016
calm down there gramps.
>>
>>61543791
>implying I actually buy mp3s
>>
>>61543552
well I do, I can't speak for anyone else but similar trends exist with other media like how people would much rather have a physical copy of a film than a digital download
>>
>>61543888
is this really a thing?
never knew, interesting.
>>
>>61541072

>Will the Vinyl hype ever die and what spurred the revival to begin it?

The least likely:
>when people find out their record players and vinyl sound like shit

The most likely
>when vinyl stops being cool
>>
>>61541526
Here's a question. How can you be so bothered by it? If you don't like the resurgence of vinyl records, just don't buy any. How can you even be motivated to be so bothered by it?
>>
>>61544619
Do you not know people??
>>
>>61545679
none of my friends give a shit about buying DVD's or blue-ray or whatever people watch films on. Everyone is on the stupid "netflix and chill" meme.
>>
>Got into vinyl collecting a year ago
>That summer local record shop had boxes of out by front door labeled "free"
>Shop owner was like "Take any of those boxes you want, full boxes w,e wanna get rid of them"
>Carry two heavy ass boxes of boxes down and across the street to my car
>Came back and got a way more carriable box of 45's too
>Discovered so much fucking music I otherwise would have never heard or listened to
>Was already into DJing, but got into production
>Feels good dropping the needle amnd bumping thrpough an album listening to shit,
>Sample parts I like into Abletob and chop the shit out of it for fun


It's been a fun ride so far, man. I can understand if someone thinks records in this day & age is dumb, to be fair we have instant access to so much now anyway which I'm not complaining about, I take advantage of that shit too.
>>
File: forfree.png (398 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forfree.png
398 KB, 800x600
>>61546149
I meant boxes of records

I'm too high to be posting from clover like this
>>
>>61542427
I hope you're not saying that records degrade slower than CDs.
>>
The revival of vinyl is a side-effect of the faux-indie movement that's exploded over the last 3-5 years
>>
>>61546311
its a side effect of cd jewel cases being really boring and cheap and mp3s
>>
I started collecting a few years ago when I moved down the street from a record store. For me, I don't really have an explanation for it. It's just fun. The large artwork is a plus for me. I also just love being in a record store for a few hours digging through dollar bins and discovering something new. I tend to buy my absolute favorite records, but there's something fun about buying something for a couple bucks and really enjoying it. I wouldn't have discovered it any other way. I tend to feel really lost when discovering new music sometimes. I get stuck in specific genres, so it's nice just trying something out of the norm or just because I liked the artwork.

Pretty gay, but it's fun for me. I still really enjoy listening to music on my phone but after a long day of work, I like relaxing while listening to vinyl.
>>
>not collecting LPs, cassettes and CDs
>2016

A lot of good artists only release on CD or Cassette lately and honestly they are both fine mediums. To me cassette has more value because it's much harder to reproduce than CD.

Buying new vinyl is kinda silly and feeding into what's driving the prices up on pressing, but collecting original copies of albums you like is quite fun and satisfying.
>>
do people actually think everyone who buys records spend 30$ on each one? ive never paid more than 20 for a full length and if its close to that or over then its due to shipping costs. generally a record by itself shouldnt cost more than 15 if it's put out by a good label.
>>
I own a record player and I've actually invited girls over to listen to records and end up doing it. ask me anything.
>>
>>61548052

Do you have a Crosley
>>
>>61548079
no
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 372156



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.