[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to be as burger records as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: burger-logo.jpg (187KB, 1600x1471px) Image search: [Google]
burger-logo.jpg
187KB, 1600x1471px
You have 10 seconds to be as burger records as possible.
>>
>as burger
Heheh. Heh.
>>
stop spamming this

sage
>>
>viral marketing
Fuck off with your shit tier label.
>>
i'm glad this diy label exists to help artists like me thrive in a male-dominated industry.
>>
>>53646906
>>53646909
k u caught us sory dudes :(
>>
i love the garden

not joking btw they are great
>>
LMAO I WALKED DOWN FOURTH STREET IN SANTA ANA I'M CULTURED AF
>>
dude cassettes lmao
>>
>>53646973
yeah, the garden fucking rules. puzzle and enjoy too. didn't know that they were on burger :(
>>
>>53647088
oh you listen to their solo stuff too? i love it

i think going to see the garden live this week so i've been listening to their music a lot

have you seen the new twinheads doc about them? its great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsWcQDuRTDU
>>
>>53646973
>>53647088
>>53647172

all me btw
>>
lol weed
>>
>>53647228
>lol pizza and weed
fixed
>>
I am the lead singer and guitarist of the surf-punk band The Aquadolls. The music I play is loud and aggressive. When we have concerts, the crowd is expecting an exciting show, and I make sure that they get what they came for. I dominate the stage when I perform. When I sing, I am strong and my voice becomes an empowering scream that feels so great to let out. I run back and forth across the stage, engaging with anyone who is lucky enough for me to make eye contact with. I put my foot up on the speakers and play my guitar as hard as I can, chipping my nail polish on the strings and staining the microphone with my lipstick.
>>
>>53647284
>this whole post
oh my god she sucks, i don't even have to listen to their music to know that
>>
File: burgerrecords.jpg (62KB, 599x560px) Image search: [Google]
burgerrecords.jpg
62KB, 599x560px
/thread
>>
>>53647172
i haven't seen the doc but they're great live. i'll watch that now.

fletcher pisses me off because of how prolific he is. i get jealous.
>>
>>53647434
yeah i watched an enjoy live show and it was great, i would enjoy going to see enjoy much more but i still love the garden

i wish wyatt used real drums because the tracks come out much better with fletcher on drums

i know what you mean, i don't know how the dude can pump out so much music
>>
HI WE ARE BURGER RECORDS AND WE SELL PSYCHEDELIC / POP / PUNK CASSETTES WITH LOTS OF REVERB. WE HAVE PUT OUT OVER 600 BANDS BECAUSE WE DONT CARE IF OUR COUSINS WOULD START AN LGBT-SURFPUNK BAND OR THAT MY GRANDMA WOULD MAKE A SPOKEN WORD RECORD. WE PRETEND TO BE VERY POOR BUT IN REALITY WE MAKE LOADS A' DOSH OFF OF EDGY CRUST-PUNK TEENS WITH LOCAL BAND PATCHES WHO VISIT OUR STORE I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT TIME WITH YOUR WASHED OUT RECORDS
>>
>>53647412
>does anybody want a bart simpson stick and poke?

god that one killed me
>>
>>53647746
why.
is that not punk as heck?
>>
someone pass the drugs lol
-------
◙◙
L
]--------[
>>
>>53647810
what is this supposed to be? bart simpson
>>
>>53647855
yea
>>
>>53647888
nice
>>
^^^^^
◙ ◙
L
--------]

please copy paste this into every thread
>>
i smoke weed, love pizza, and only listen to stuff if its indie!! that makes me cool right?
>>
bro that is so dope! Yeah I follow Joe Rogan on twitter and listen to 3rd eye binaurial beats!
>>
BRO WEED PIZZA IS LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND
>>
>>53647806
yeah i mean its recognisable ;)
>>
File: groanzone.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
groanzone.png
417KB, 500x700px
I love twin peaks!

vinyl girl fo life! check out my tumblr!

i sure hope i pass my math test tomorrow!
>>
burger records rankings
1. weed pizza
2. james and the autists
3. ILUVREVB
4. coach potato
5. the shitheads
>>
>>53647412
this is the best one of these
>>
rad vibes pizza dank weed, man
>>
Oh, your band is signed to Burger? You must have a band.
>>
fuck off kevin

>>53646923
literally fuck off
>>
I have a fuck ton of cassettes with shitty j cards
>>
>>53647412
>i know
>>
>>53647688
most accurate
>>
Weezer
>>
GTA V satirizes the whole burger records stereotype if you ever listen to vinewood boulevard intermissions
>>
typical conversation at a burger show
>OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SUCH A BABE!
>hey, can I bum a stog?
>dude, Mac DeMarco is such a babe
>I bought some simpsons VHS tapes yesterday!
>That Twin Peaks/Beyonce mash-up shirt is EVERYTHING!
>guys, no hotboxing my mom's minivan, okay?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.