[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talentless hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
>steals songs and parts
>claims to make jazz even though his songs have no jazz
>steals album covers
>ugly
>goofy
>music is shit even after the fact he stole most of it
>>
Is that Mac Demarco or whatever? I've never got around to listening to this guy. What songs has he stolen?
>>
Also, his right tooth is directly in the middle of his face and it's pissing me off
>>
File: 1419141052329.jpg (510KB, 1728x2461px) Image search: [Google]
1419141052329.jpg
510KB, 1728x2461px
>>53533431
you forgot 'manlet'
>>
>>53533431
Hope you choke tonight with your own saliva, OP, cause if you don't tomorrow you'll post the same shit and then again the day after tomorrow.

Seriously, faggot, DIE
>>
>>53533952
he stole a synth line from some obscure jap record for a song on salad days.
>>
>>53534196
implying they didn't steal it from him.
I heard that album, it was a remix of mac's Chamber of Reflection, you idiot.
>>
>>53533431
Nice try Mac
>>
How many women did he rape again?
>>
>>53534124
You should realize that most successful musicians are shorter, and tall musicians are usually the weird looking ones in the group.
And I'm 6 foot 3. Sometimes wish I wasn't, like when I'm at concerts and stick out in a crowd.
>>
>>53533952
he basically stole a synth line from an obscure japanese artist but to be fair he is not trying to hide it

id say its just as valid as sampling

>>53533431
you sound like a boring person
>>
>>53534419
This

Kanye, Dylan, Iggy Pop, Yorke, Big Boi

All manlets all off the top of my head
>>
>implying Makeout Videotape isn't amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWL5mtVOvwA

>>53534036
Because it's a shoop

the guy has been posting it multiple times a day for the past week

>>53533431
pls seek help we're worried about you
>>
you're entitled to your personal opinion (which is obviously shit if you dont like tago mago)

but i prefer to look at music objectively based on context and theory, lets you sort out all the crappy shit

but you go ahead and keep thinking you know mopre about music than people who study and apperciate it, no really, go ahead lol
>>
>>53534579
Ariel Pink, Tim and Jeff Buckley, Leonard Cohen.
>>
>>53534579
>>53534722
Shit, Manlets gotta win somewhere. Music is a pretty dorky thing when you get down to it. Usually ugly, short, fact, skinny, or non-athletics gotta do something
>>
If the guy behind Spectrals had have waited just two or three years he would have been Mac Demarco.
>>
>>53534230
It came out in the 1970's.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.