You can never have too many pictures of your waifu.
Article: Jessica, "A two member girl group with Krystal? In the future..."
Source: OSEN via Naver
When asked if she'd ever be in a duo group with Krystal, "I think it'd be great to be able to work with my dongsaeng. It might be possible in the future but I'm not sure about now. Like how I started my design work, I'm going to plan things out slowly. There's no reason I wouldn't do it if a good opportunity came up."
1. [+14,671, -693] Your sister's doing fine, leave her alone
2. [+11,029, -801] Just don't bring harm to your sister
3. [+9,918, -739] Leave Krystal alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You want her to get hate like you?
4. [+9,408, -453] Jessica's getting so much hate. If she was still in Soshi, everyone would say they're looking forward to it if she said something like this... but because she quit her girl group for her business, she's getting all this hate instead.
5. [+1,062, -74] What she just said shows no respect for f(x)... Even if Krystal is her junior and family, she's in no position to be deciding their promotions together. And she quit singing to be a designer, why's that prospect even open for her?
6. [+861, -80] Wow, with all the rumors talking about Krystal quitting f(x) next year when her contract is up and going to promote in China with Tyler Kwon and her sister, Jessica's basically giving more weight to the rumors
7. [+673, -56] Don't be ridiculous, Krystal's doing just fine in her group
8. [+549, -30] They were supposed to have a unit last year but it got canceled because Jessica left ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+582, -89] I have a feeling Krystal will leave SM too
10. [+495, -33] I just hope Jessica won't play a role in Krystal turning against SM...
11. [+404, -28] You're going to make your dongsaeng do what when she's promoting just fine with her own group...?
12. [+234, -12] So disappointed in Jessica... She's the one who quit SNSD after 10 years for her business and now she wants another girl group with her dongsaeng...?