[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Beck give his award to Beyonce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

Should Beck give his award to Beyonce?
>>
No. Beyonce should make better music.
>>
yes he should also check his priv
>>
beyonces latest album wasn't even good bro

she is dropping off like a kid at daycare
>>
>>53482455
yes
he's a cuck, after all
>>
>>53482455
yes because he's white and thin

all awards should go to thick black women

fat people can help it if they have cunshishins, and Beyonce makes them think there's no difference between curvy and whaley
>>
>>53482468
she had the best album tho
>>
>>53482507
nah
>>
Why is Kanye so desperate for attention?

It's like, "relax, dude, Twisted Fantasy is practically the best album of the last decade, why do you need to shill yourself out the way you do? just make more great music"
>>
>>53482507
fuck off Kanye and/or Tumblr
>>
>>53482537
Because he's a narcissist who's being treated like he's a legitimate messiah, what do you expect to happen?
>>
Do you think if Kanye won he would've given it to her?
>>
>>53482591
No, because he would have already had attention
>>
>muh 40 acres and muh mule
>>
>>53482537
>twisted fantasy is the best album of the last decade

ummmmmmmm
>>
File: uncle-ruckus160.jpg (91KB, 720x480px)
uncle-ruckus160.jpg
91KB, 720x480px
>Avoid conversation with the nigga. The nigga will lie. The nigga will make excuses. He will use words he don't really know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to disrupt award ceremonies
>>
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY HATE FOR KANYE WEST
SILK ROAD HITMEN HERE I COME
>>
kanye west is an entertainer in addition to being an artist.

he is simply being entertaining. it's harmless. it sells magazines, causes clicks, and creates buzz. there is a reason he keeps getting invited to these events. nobody would be talking about the grammys if he hadn't done this.

i love beck btw.
>>
>>53482473
Nigga it was easily her second best
>>
>>53482626
I wouldnt say best overall, Easily top 10.
>>
>>53482773
then you're an idiot
>>
File: 1417373894450.gif (3MB, 478x347px) Image search: [Google]
1417373894450.gif
3MB, 478x347px
>>53482537
>Twisted Fantasy is practically the best album of the last decade
>>
>>53482742
This is 100% true. Getting mad, or really, reacting to it is all they want.
>>
>>53482468
/thread

>>53482507
kill self
>>
Who the fuck is Jarvis Cocker?
>>
>>53482799
why? it literally is the best album of the last 10 years, easily
>>
>>53482537
>Twisted Fantasy is practically the best album of the last decade
no, not even close, maybe in the pleb mainstreams eyes
>>
>>53482859
listen to more music before posting embarrassing opinions
>>
>>53482859
If you're an impressionable plebeian.
Protip: just because Kanye calls himself a genius doesn't mean he is one. It's psychology though: he's getting everyone to believe him.
>>
beck should cut it up into 30 pieces and hand one to each of the people who wrote and produced her album
>>
Kanye track ft. Beck when
>>
>>53482897
what's pleb about the album, I'm all ears
>>
>>53482978
The fact that it's nothing special.
It's Pop Rap.
There are many many many albums better than it from this decade.
>>
>>53482773
it wasn't even the best album that year
>>
I kinda wish Kanye had gone though with it and taken the mic from Beck, simply because Beck seems like he wouldn't just stand there like taylor and would have actually said/done something really weird.
>>
>>53483017
what about it isn't special please be specific
>>
File: rgeil3fu5l04sbenkdha.jpg (65KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
rgeil3fu5l04sbenkdha.jpg
65KB, 620x400px
>>53482537

He's not desperate for attention. If anything, he wants less attention (as seen by his avoidance of paparazzi).

He just thinks he's some sort of "celebrity Jesus", who tries to stand up for what he thinks is right in the celebrity world (often in the worst imaginable ways). See: last night, New Slaves, his long standing vocal hatred of paparazzi, other award shows he interrupted (even giving UGK one of his own awards).

Even before his celebrity status, he did this sort of shit:

>No I.D. briefly fell back from helping Kanye when he took him to label meetings and 'Ye jumped on tables shouting that he was the next Michael Jackson.

>He'd "leave meetings crying all the time" before he got signed.
>>
Yes. Her album was better than his, but, more importantly, it was the best album of all the nominees.
>>
The amount of dick riding behind mbdtf easily drops it from a 8/10 rap album to like a 4/10
>>
>>53482978
the lyrical content is tmz tier, talks about his status in pop culture, doesn't get any more pleb than that, not to mention the poor use of sampling and simple compositions
>>
>>53483076

Forgot to close this post off with an obvious "there is something legitimately wrong with Kanye, that goes beyond his mother's death or his status as a celebrity."

And both those things quoted happened 2000-2001.
>>
>>53483062
The fact that it sticks to the very conventional hook/verse format with features from rappers who really aren't special and with a general poppy atmosphere which is uninspiring.
>>
>>53483091
Those fucking p4k drones man

if only p4k would've given it an 8 or 9
>>
>>53483129
what's conventional about them?
>>
>>53483393
Are you going to keep asking all night?
Because if so this is a waste of my time.
>>
>>53483513
yeah it's such a waste of time to find out if you have a coherent argument and know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to music

you're right I'll just assume you're shitposting
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.