[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Speaking after the awards show, he went on a trademark bizarre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 7f0.jpg (773KB, 2500x3418px) Image search: [Google]
7f0.jpg
773KB, 2500x3418px
>Speaking after the awards show, he went on a trademark bizarre tirade, saying, "Beck needs to respect artistry and he should've given his award to Beyonce", adding that the Grammys were "playing with us".

>He added the only reason he didn't grab the microphone was because of wife Kim, daughter North and his "clothing line".

>"... I am here to fight for creativity. That's why I didn't say anything tonight, but you all knew what it meant when 'Ye stepped on that stage," he said.

>"I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists, to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain't gonna play with them no more," he said. "And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should've given his award to Beyonce."

>"Because when you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in their face after they deliver monumental feats of music, you're disrespectful to inspiration," he said. "And we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day, and they listen to that Beyonce album and they feel like it takes them to another place."

What a fucking retard.
>>
What happened to Kanye?
>>
File: 1355813056911.png (224KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1355813056911.png
224KB, 400x307px
What is his obsession with Beyonce?
>>
>>53479156
this
>>
beyonce really deserved that award, as far as pop music goes

even sam smith would have made more sense
>>
>>53479156
He's cuckolding Jay Z
>>
People do things out of emotion and then after try to legitimize it. kanye is just a victim of human psychology and a lot of pride
>>
Any time he tries to make a point it just comes out schizophrenic as hell
>>
>>53479156
I bet he got Friendzoned.
>>
>>53479156
you honestly don't think he has orgies with kim and jayz and beyonce
>>
>>53479186
yeah i think him and jayz have a strong relationship
>>
He wanted that booty but then his big brother Jay swooped in wrecked it. Now Kanye is the little brother that stands up for his big sister even when it's unecessary.
>>
You think Beck felt unconformable around all those black men in the Grammys
>>
>>53479197
Kanye is friendzoned by Kim. She just wanted a semen donor.
>>
>>53479278
Nah, you can see him saying "come back, come back" when Kanye turned around and left the stage.
>>
>>53479156

It's one of two things. Either,

A.) He feels the need to stand up for his boy's woman, which kinda makes sense, but it only makes both Jay and B look spineless and incapable of standing up for themselves, even when they have no reason to.

Or, the more likelier option

B.) He's fucking her, and feels like doing this will convice her to let him stick it in her butt.

But how should I know? I'm just a middle class white boy nobody with access to the internet.
>>
>>53479354
>>53479278
kim is probably a huge reverse cuck when it comes to beck anyway

I can totally see beck getting gangbanged by Kanye and Co.
>>
He's right and he's a good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RCjYKCZuM

relax you fucking cucks
>>
>>53479069
I feel like Kanye has no concept of critically good art music and just thinks that the quality of music is determined by sales.
Either that or he's lightyears ahead of everyone else and we won't even begin to understand until like 2052.
>>
>>53480479
Go read Lou Reed review of Yeezus you dumb faggot

or maybe you think Lou Reed was just being nice when he gave him praises to the high heavens

>people who don't know shit about music judging kanye

lol. when's your album dropping?
>>
>>53480520
Not him, but most older musicians are plebs when it comes to today's music. I'm a musician, by the way, and will probably start recording my first album in the spring.
>>
What a nigger. I hope He one day realizes the world doesn't revolve around him.
>>
>>53480813
whats it called anon? :^)
>>
>>53480966
>Implying I'd say that here.
>>
>>53480912
That fucking photo is full retarded
>>
What a fucking daft ape, his or beyonce's music will have no place in history, let alone in 10 years time. Silly fucking nigger.
>>
>>53481063
why dont you go to reddit to suck kanyes dick
>>
File: 1365926461649.jpg (137KB, 546x438px) Image search: [Google]
1365926461649.jpg
137KB, 546x438px
>>53479069
I believe that's what's called "loser's excuses". His inflated ego can't stand to see somebody winning awards for making music different to what he makes/likes.
>>
>>53480993
I guess you don't have any pride in your potential craft
>>
>>53480912
It's like I'm on Facebook

>>53481087
Ye's been around for 10 years already and he's not going anywhere anytime soon you goon
>>
>>53480411

When that taxi trunk opened I expected Kanye to put his kid in there along with the luggage
>>
I'm not a Kanye sucker, but, actually, his point of view on pop music is very accurate when he says that "Pop music is the music that makes most of people go on, that give them dreams, that make they go to work and do the best they can" or something like it
>>
>>53481127

Oh what many memorable hits. You dullard niggersucker.
>>
>>53480912
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.