[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost all respect for this goon. It's only fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: kn.jpg (6KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
kn.jpg
6KB, 209x242px
I've lost all respect for this goon.

It's only fucking beyonce, not even a good artist.
>>
Ooh, another thread about this.
>>
Why would you have any respect for the autistic manlet in the first place
>>
>>53466213
why is beyoncé bad? :S
>>
>>53466213
he was obviously going up as a joke
he left within 4 seconds of being seen on stage
>>
>>53467301
Nah m8. Could tell he changed his mind by the time he got up on stage. His later comments on Beck just goes to show he was at least half-serious.
>>
>>53466213
>I've lost all respect for this goon.
Only now?
>>
>>53466819
she's an excellent performer

nobody with half a brain would call her a serious artist
>>
he was just angry all the free croissants at the grammys were stale
>>
>>53466213
>lose respect for someone for limelight hogging
>post thread to siberian knitting website
>>
Is he going to come out with another tearful apology?

I mean he basically called Beck a non-artist which is laughable. I'm not a Beck fan but the dude is talented as fuck.
>>
https://vine.co/v/OUvAvAYQm6I
>>
>>53467849
>just as planned
>>
>>53466213
stop these threads
>>
>showing kayne any sort of respect in the first place
>>
>>53467301
Watch the interview after the show when he claims Beck has no respect for artistry.
>>
/mu/ slowly turning into le wrong generation faggots in the /youtubecommentssxn/

what happened /mu/?
>>
Why do people still even like Puff Daddy?
>>
>Losing respect for Kanye'

I assumed everyone who was a fan of Kanye' was used to Kanye' acting like this. Like if you're still a fan and didn't jump ship a long time ago, then why would you now when he does this? This is the third time he's done it and the second time at the grammy.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love Kanye' for being an egotistical maniac. It's something you sign on to. It's honestly what defines his character in hiphop.
>>
File: TecEt2oD.jpg (18KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
TecEt2oD.jpg
18KB, 289x289px
>>53466213

They should all go back to Soul R&B. Loretta Lynn, No, I mean, lets try another Fritzgerald and I get myself cocky with this New Yorkean.

New Yorkers are known by their luxury and I know Jay-Z is listening Nirvana.

So fuck you new World!
>>
I'd imagine he was only so mad because Kanye's creative team DONDA handled all the visuals for the album, which was billed as a visual album. So his frustration is pretty understandable.
>>
>>53466213
How the fuck could you ever have any respect for that stupid fucking nigger in the first place?
>>
>>53468456
>>>/pol/

and stay there.
>>
I feel bad for Beyonce not because she didn't win, but now people are going to associate her attitude with Kanye, when she herself doesn't seem upset at all with the decision.
>>
>>53468736
I also thought this. Even here people are treating Bey like she went up there with Kanye'. She was so terrified when Kanye' went up there.

I don't feel that bad though, her album sold insane.
>>
>>53468613
>only people on /pol/ use the baddy N-word

>>>/primaryschool/
>>>/liberalartsschool/
>>
>>53467818
Underrated post
>>
i can already see how the criticism he'll get for this will affect his work
>I'M SO MISUNDERSTOOD
>LOST IN TRANSLATION
>IT'S RACISM
>WHAT'S A BLACK BEATLE ANYWAY
>DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY 'I AM A NIGGA'?
>>
>>53468421

you're right. poor guy. i didn't know how rough life has been treating him.
>>
>>53468787
>i'm so mature because i use words and i'm different
>I took le red pill

>>>/pol/
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
Kanye needs to shut the fuck up and make music. He has like a fucking hard on for Beyonce or some shit.

Almost every single one of my favorite artists have never even been nominated and you don't see me crashing every fucking show.
>>
>>53468852
>i'm so mature because i don't use words and i'm enlightened and get offended
>I took le sociology 101

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: tumblr_n527muQS0y1sk6rb9o1_500.png (134KB, 403x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n527muQS0y1sk6rb9o1_500.png
134KB, 403x360px
>I don’t even know what [Beck] said. I just know that, the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We aren’t going to play with them no more. ‘Flawless.’ Beyoncé’s video. And Beck needs to respect artistry, he should have given his award to Beyoncé. At this point, we tired of it. What happens is, when you keep on diminishing art, and not respecting the craft, and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music, you’re disrespectful to inspiration. We, as musicians, have to inspire people who go to work every day, and they listen to that Beyoncé album, and they feel like it takes them to a different place. And then they do this promotional event, and they’ll run the music over somebody’s speech, the artist, because they want commercial advertising. We aren’t playing with them anymore. And by the way, I got my wife, my daughter, and I got my clothing line, so I’m not going to do nothing that would put my daughter at risk, but I am here to fight for creativity. That’s why I didn’t say anything tonight, but you all knew what it meant when ‘Ye stepped on that stage.
>>
>>53468456
>>53468787

you know, if i said 'stupid fucking black asshole', i would have laughed. otherwise, it's like i'm watching someone post on /b/ in 2007 who just can't help but let all of their maximum edge out because they're anonymous and really nothin personell librul.
>>
File: vxxxxx.png (5KB, 497x100px) Image search: [Google]
vxxxxx.png
5KB, 497x100px
>>53468736
I feel bad for her because her fanbase is straight up retarded
>>
>>53468956

if you said*
>>
>>53468852
I'm not even the person who used that word and I never visited any of those boards before except for /out/.

>>53468956
Jesus fucking Christ, the world is getting pathetically sensitive. You know, other boards are saying that /mu/ is the closest to /v/ and /b/ culture.
>>
>>53468814
btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge33hrlN2Uc
>>
>>53468999
>muh political correctness police
>muh insensitive liberuls interupting muh freedom of speech

this is coming from the retard that can't figure out that he's clearly spelling 'get out' using crossboard links. you're just as bad as the sjw dumblrs that you so despise.
>>
it's people like this >>53468261 are the reason kayne won't fucking get chastised for the dumb shit he does. Kayne's mom was a retarded, and passed her retardedness to him.
>>
>>53467822
>siberian knitting
how many of these did i miss for it to get this far
>>
>>53468999
>I never visited any of those boards before except for /out/

you are not allowed to comment on board culture lol
>>
>>53469089
How can you even put so many epic memes in one line? Why can't you argue like a normal person?
>>
>no links
So... What happened?
>>
>>53469161

fuck off. you already got btfo when you showed everyone how retarded you are by thinking he was actually telling you to go to those boards.
>>
>>53468999
>I'm not even the person who used that word and I never visited any of those boards before except for /out/.

It's a joke. He's spelling "/pol/ get out" but...you know what fuck it.

Why do newfags even come here?
>>
>>53468613
hey reddit
>>
>>53468999
/v/ is full of racist nerds.. couldn't be further from /mu/ tbh
>>
>>53466213
Did this nigger even win anything? Too bad Beck is auschwitz mode. Would be nice to see him beat the fuck out of chipmunk cheek fuckboy
>>
>hating on Kanye

I want le wrong generation to leave
>>
>>53470704
It's actually /pol/, /v/, and /b/
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.