[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Aaliyah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: FB-aaliyah.jpg (81KB, 580x458px) Image search: [Google]
FB-aaliyah.jpg
81KB, 580x458px
Thoughts on Aaliyah?
>>
Ehh. I think people only praise her so much because she died.
>>
id plow her.
>>
>>53403757
she suckd ass ja rule is better
>>
Too dark.
Literally nobody likes women niggers
>>
Pretty great, she would prob be better/bigger than Bey
>>
HEEEY BOOOOOOYYYYYYYY
IVE BEEN WATCHING YOU
>>
>tfw imagining a world where she lived
>started producing her own shit under the tutelage of Timbaland and the Isley Brothers
>on her 25th birthday dropped an album that redefined R&B
>by 2007 had became an acclaimed and highly innovative producer
>was a major force in the industry by 2014
>present day, there are twice as many girls pursuing music
>tfw
>>
File: Aaliyah we miss u.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aaliyah we miss u.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>>53404151
>>
>>53403775
>53403775

this she was fucking nobody, but she was young and pretty and black people "matter" so now it's a tragedy
>>
for a nig she was so fuckable
>>
>>53403757

Good in the movie Queen of The Damned.
>>
>>53404916
>nobody
you obviously dont know what you're talking about anon.
>>
>>53404916
I feel like you don't know this genre of music very well. Am I right or wrong?
>>
about as talented as Katy Perry
>>
>>53403757
she's dead
>>
DIRTY SOUTH CAN U REALLY FEEL ME?

EAST COAST FEEL ME, WEST COAST FEEL ME

She wasn't on Lauryn Hill's level musically but listening to her music reminds me of the good ole PSX days :3
>>
>>53406902
I wouldn't compare her to Lauryn Hill. Both do hip-hop and neo-soul, but Lauryn is more soulful but her lyrics are not as seductive as Aaliyah. Aaliyah's music also has pop like music and she's a great dancer. She does have an influence on many female vocalists.
>>
>>53404916
somebody wasn't old enough for queen of the damned
>>
I had her poster on the wall when I was a kid
>>
>>53407064
well I can't listen to a single Aliyah album start to finish but it's 2015 and I'm still not sick of The Miseducation sooooo......
>>
>>53404916
You haven't the faintest notion of what you're taking about, do you?
>>
>>53407064
Aliyah was good not great. her death resulted in over glorification (just like Pac, Big, Kurt Cobain etc.) she probably would have been washed up by this point
>>
>>53407111
Why are you comparing the two in the first place?
>>
>>53407139
there black and womans, thats it
>>
>>53407139
same era same culture, similar impact.
how old are you?
>>
>>53407128
I hate when talented people die and their music is chalked up to "thats why people like it xD"
>>
>>53407194
There was no reason for you to bring up Lauren Hill this thread is about your opinion of Aaliyah
>>
>>53407215
Meant to quote
>>53407196
>>
>>53407215
>>53407196
I'm the one who brought up Lauryn Hill and that's my response to your last comment.

both are seen as the GOATS of their respective eras, but I prefer Lauryn. kek u mad?
>>
>>53407237
>whats your opinion on mcdonalds
>i prefer burger king kek
You didnt even give your opinion on the topic
>>
It all depends on if Timbaland had kept working with her.
>>
>>53407300
>>53406902

>She wasn't on Lauryn Hill's level musically but listening to her music reminds me of the good ole PSX days :3

My opinion is that she wasn't the best female from her generation (like many say she was) but I get incredibly nostalgic feels listening to her music..I'm an 80's baby
>>
>>53403757
why would i have thoughts on some irrelevant pop star that died like 15 years ago
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.