[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he gets 1/400th of his followers to pay $5 for each of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12

If he gets 1/400th of his followers to pay $5 for each of his "classic" reviews he will make $60,000. And that's on top of all the other money he makes from ads, likes, merch, recordings of him reading other people's fanfictions, and literal concert tickets for people to come hang out with him. Can we as a board make a conscious effort to stop watching his videos or supporting him in any way?
>>
WHERE

IS

THE

MONEY

GOING

?
>>
wow someone on the internet is so fucking offended at a guy exchanging a service for money that he made a useless post on 4chan about it thats pretty autistic if you ask me
>>
Not bad for a /mu/tant who bought a webcam instead of getting a tripcode and being filtered.
>>
Already ahead of you as I have never watched one of his videos
>>
>>53330161
He wont get 1/400 of his followers to do so, however, he does probably have a nice income.
Anyways, why do you care anon? Let the man enjoy his money, you don't have to pay him from your own pocket. You also dont have to watch him if you don't like him - I dont, and I'm feeling just fine.
>>
good for him. he's entertaining 300k people he deserves to be compensated.
>>
>>53330187
>exchanging a service for money

Thousands of other /mu/tants do it daily for free, what makes this one better?
>>
>>53330161
i doubt 1 in 400 will pay for that especially because almost all of his subscriber are from here and they download most of their music for free

anyway its his job, i would try to make as much money as i could
>>
reminder he's just a /mu/tant with a webcam. you're paying a guy with no credibility whatsoever just to tell you what he likes. lol at you dumb losers
>>
>>53330187
Fuck off Anthony you fat turd
>>
>>53330216
Do you pay to watch RayWilliamJohnson and Shane Dawson too?
>>
>>53330187
>a service

if making piece of shit youtube videos about his opinions is a "service" then so is posting your own views on 4chan
>>
>>53330219

he has a webcam
>>
It's literally just paying to see some content early, who gives a shit if someone wants to pay for that?
>>
>>53330262
Hampus will post nudes if you ask him, how much do you pay him to post his opinion on albums?
>>
>>53330233
>>53330193
> webcam
>>
>>53330219
don't know, don't care, why do you?

>>53330238
just because its a service doesnt make it a good one

i'm sure as fuck not going to give fantano any money, why anyone cares that other people will is beyond me
>>
File: 1298443718628.png (147KB, 305x310px) Image search: [Google]
1298443718628.png
147KB, 305x310px
>>53330274
>content
>>
>>53330161
To be honest, he made a living out of his opinions, and recording them, and putting them online. He was really lucky that he could do that. Also, he has a pretty good taste. Of course, sometimes I disagree with his reviews, but come on. He's really up to date and does his job pretty good - other than those cringeworthy "show element" wannabe stuff.
>>
>>53330161
Lel. And sponsorships
>>
>>53330235
no and i don't watch fantano but him asking for money is totally fine
>>
>>53330262
>he has a webcam

what kind of webcam gives off that quallity?
>>
Jewtano is finally showing his true colors
>>
>>53330310
Why? He is just a /mu/tant who recorded his opinions on cam instead of posting them like he used to before, why are they worth money now?
>>
>>53330277
underhated ghost
>>
>>53330334
because he's putting in a lot of time and effort to entertain. it's his job
>>
>>53330365
I make lots of effort when I post my opinion on albums, pay me now.
>>
Good for him. Wish I could do it.
>>
>>53330387
where are your 300k followers then
>>
>>53330398
>>>/mu/
>>
Wow, it's true, half of you have *no* idea how jobs work. It's a little sad actually.
>>
>>53330407
you seem a little jealous of anthony
>>
>>53330334

He's been doing it for 7 years.

He didn't get lucky. He worked for it.
>>
>>53330398
popular != good

Bieber can be /mu/core now?
>>
File: 1387319420866.png (143KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1387319420866.png
143KB, 501x585px
>>
>>53330435
this isn't a question of whether he is "good" or not
>>
Holy shit Anthony, you have your full advertising force on the go ITT
>>
>>53330435
/mu/core != good

If Bieber was talked about as much as Death Grips then yes he would be /mu/core.
>>
>>53330219
>/mu/
>informed thought

even better

>/mu/
>quality output
"Bedroom rock" that is saturated in reverb or shitty instrumental hiphop beats are not good musical outputs..
>>
>>53330451
>where are your 300k followers then
>not a popularity contest
>>
>>53330426

going to the oil fields for 14 hours a day is working for something. spending 2 hours twice a week to make a video is not what i would call working
>>
>>
Are there actually people on /mu/ who put this un-musically educated /mu/tants opinions in higher regard than other un-musically educated /mu/tants opinions?
>>
>>53330477
yes anthony works to entertain every day and he's been doing it long enough to amass almost 400k people who want to be entertained by him.

what's your point
>>
>>53330161
Fatmano is a kike. What's new?
Honestly, I'm becoming disenfranchised with his efforts and this puts a cap on it.

Fuck you, Ayythony Lmaono
>>
>>53330506
"no"
>>
>>53330508
>this isn't a question of whether he is "good" or not

Oh Anthony
>>
I seriously don't get why you're all so upset about this. The whole 4chan meme hive-mind is getting pretty tiring the more time I spend in this place.
>>
he's just incredibly bad at asking for money

if he worded this whole thing a little differently there wouldn't much of a negative reaction, this fatty is dumb as a rock
>>
>>53330555
?
>>
lol you kids are so attached to this guy's opinions it's pathetic. you trend hopper types are what made mu shit with your last.fm and pitchfork ratings garbage. want to really enjoy your music? stop making it a fucking social media bullshit popularity contest and just listen to it
>>
What is wrong with someone making some cash through reviews and editorials?

Lots of people (myself included) appreciate his reviews and look to him (and other reviewers) for insight, or at least a different take on recordings.

Reviewers and editorial writers have traditionally been paid for their work, and at some point they need to be to continue to fully devote themselves to it.

Why all this mad? Seriously, will OP or someone who has an issue with this please explain the problem here?
>>
>>53330418
>job
>>
>>53330594
He is a /mu/tant with a webcam, if you value his opinion any more than anyone else here you are retarded.
>>
everyone here is a fucking idiot.

good work anthony, keep it up
>>
File: p.png (53KB, 282x190px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
53KB, 282x190px
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>53330594
i feel like the issue is not that he asked for money but how he did it

he fucked this video up in every way possible, nobody got angry when he did the hangout thingies and so on but this is just a fucking mess
>>
>>53330633
it's not about whether or not his opinions are valid.

he's ENTERTAINING. 400k people watch him for entertainment. doesn't matter what the takeaway is.

he deserves money for being able to amass this many people and keep them entertained.
>>
internets greediest music nerd
>>
>>53330633
>He is a /mu/tant with a webcam
Okay.

>if you value his opinion any more than anyone else here you are retarded.

non sequitur
>>
>>53330633
It's not about valuing anyone's opinion any more than anyone else's. People look to reviews to hear what other people might see in an album that they may not have. It's just about getting a different take, has nothing to do with wanting to agree with the reviewer or whatever you seem to think. At least not with me. He just happens to be more articulate than the average /mu/tant and his opinions come in the form of easily accessible videos. There's really not much to it.
>>
>>53330670
No, this is a /mu/tant charging people for his opinion on albums which he could post here for free.

Whether you are entertained by his behaviour is irrelevant.
>>
>>53330753
wrong

there's a reason he has 400k followers and you don't
>>
>all of these people upset that fanty can make a living doing what he loves
>mfw imagining fanty reading this thread and laughing at how seriously you all take music reviews

he's an internet personality who people like to enjoy hearing from. i haven't agreed with a single review of his this year but he's still entertaining to listen to. sometimes (probably more often than you'd think) he turns people on to new music

sometimes i wish that he'd put more thought into talking about albums that didn't just include a track breakdown. but otherwise, listening to another passionate music listeners thoughts on stuff is just enjoyable
>>
>>53330715
>non sequitur

Factually wrong.
>>
>>53330592
That's literally what Anthony is doing
>>
>>53330753
What's wrong with that? If people want to pay for his reviews they can. Most people here wouldn't but I don't begrudge him trying to make money off something he does well.
>>
>>53330772
plus, in order for him to put out as much as he does, and truly make it something he's dedicated to, he's gotta have some sort of revenue to support it. otherwise he'd be doing it as a side thing that wouldn't grow like he'd want it to
>>
File: 43.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
i like to think of it as fanmandango doing it as a job and everyone else on here is doing it for free
>>
>>53330504

Do you work in an oil field?
>>
>>53330814
No one on here is doing it though. Typing your inarticulate opinions on a fast moving image board is not the same as recording, editing, and uploading videos that people enjoy watching.
>>
>>53330504
>listening to the album multiple times
>reviewing it
>recording it
>posting about it on youtube twitter etc. (AKA marketing)

little more than two hours twice a week
>>
>>53330858

yep

150k out of high school. i drive a mercedes
>>
>>53330858
Not that guy but I actually do.

and yeah, roughnecking is way physically harder work than online music reviewing and Fantano prolly couldn't hack it.

That said, there's no way I could do what he does successfully. And saying he spends 2 hours twice a week on it is like saying a pro football player only works 16 hours a year. The prep time behind what you actually see is huge.
>>
>>53330504
>It's not real work unless I'm getting paid to be a slave

I wonder who is behind all these posts.
>>
>>53330504
i am so sick of this stupid argument

he's an ENTERTAINER. being an entertainer is a job that's been around for hundreds of years you fucking mongoloid

>2 hours a week

you're an idiot
>>
>>53330161
I said it last night and I'll say it again.

Fantano is a fat faggot bitch whore who deserves to take it up the ass

The fact that he will use this easy money to go to Tim Horton's three times a day to shovel chocolate pancakes in his face is an insult to the entire human race

I propose we ship him back to Italy so he can join his fat faggot friends
>>
>>53330978
where do you work, and what do you do?

I'm the motorman on a surface rig in the Bakken
>>
>>53331037
lol
>>
File: real photo of fandango.jpg (18KB, 271x389px) Image search: [Google]
real photo of fandango.jpg
18KB, 271x389px
How much food does one man need?
>>
Faggots like you that can't understand being a workingman and having pride in that really piss me off

Also, how you gonna tell a man who is loving what he does and getting paid great (probably more than you, with way less education required) wages for it he's a slave?
>>
>>53331037
So you're from Canada? Explains a lot
>>
>people actually having ethical issues with what he's doing
You people should go to Black Hat Forums and see what some people are doing to make money, you'd be appalled. Fantano is small time.

I say it's all fair game though. Used to have a nice operation myself until getting b&.
>>
>>53331172
meant to respond to the literal nigger who wrote
>>53330989
>>
>>53331172
he is just another /mu/tant

if you like him because he entertains you, keep it in the youtube comments section

this is a music board and his opinion means exactly fuck all more than anyone elses here
>>
>>53331037
Tim Horton's has chocolate pancakes?
>>
>>53331204
>i make the rules round here
fuck off
>>
>>53331230
MUSIC board

not youtube fanboy website
>>
>>53330235
He doesn't need to. Those channels are big enough to make money and survive purely off of advertising, fantingo isn't.
>>
>people mad at someone making money
>>
>>53331247
Are you Fantano? How much is he paying you to shill here? Are you Jewish? Pls answer
>>
All you guys are just jealous that it's not you being successful at reviewing records on youtube. Me included.
>>
>>53330184
THIS

if he was so high and mighty in his ALS ice bucket challenge video about just donating to the cause, that bald bitch better actually donate some of this Hardthony Cashtano to a good cause
>>
>>53331172
>Faggots like you that can't understand being a workingman and having pride in that really piss me off

Explain to me what's there to be proud of, exactly? A job's a job, you have a job to make money, if you're not doing it for the money then it's just a hobby. And if you go full retard and spout some bullshit like I'll never understand what it feels like to sweat and get beaten up to earn my income I'll just assume you're trolling.

>Also, how you gonna tell a man who is loving what he does and getting paid great (probably more than you, with way less education required) wages for it he's a slave?

Because he has this fantasy that he's more entitled just because his work if physically demanding.

>with way less education required

Oh yes, I forgot the pride in getting less education!
>>
>>53331272
>Are you Fantano?
Nope.
>How much is he paying you to shill here?
I'm not getting paid.
>Are you Jewish? Pls answer
Nope, but I like when the free market works and pisses people off. :^)
>>
>>53331280
No, we're all mad at some lazy fatass

>>53331172
>doing what he loves
Oh yeah I love gassing little kids too, shame I can't make money off it

Get over yourself Fantano. Being a lazy sack of shit is not going to be excused by the fact that you 'love what you do' or whatever
>>
>>53330161
Why the fuck would you care? There's so much money going to waste in this world and you care about a random music reviewer?

Anyways, I think Fantano is a cool dude and I'm glad he can live off of his opinions.
>>
>>53331383
because we're /mu/ and we're angry!
>>
>>53331417
This. It's le cynical angry meme again
>>
>>53331383
/mu/ is free, if he has opinions on albums, he can post them here like he did before his mom bought him his first webcam
>>
>>53331444
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on here, and that's saying a lot. Waste of trips.
>>
>>53331204
But he has more money than you [^:

>>53331336
All me btw

>>53331361
False equivalence
>>
>>53331444
>if he has opinions on albums, he can post them here like he did before his mom bought him his first webcam

Why would he do that when he can get paid to it?
>>
>>53331361
have you ever tried to write, produce, and edit?

he's not lazy
>>
>>53331460
Why? Its a fact.
>>
>>53331444
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>53331469
Yeah, fair enough if people are that gullible, does piss me off that people post his opinions here like they actually mean more than anyone elses here
>>
>>53331481
>reviewing music on this shithole for free
>reviewing music on youtube and getting paid for it

hmm
>>
>>53331491
Why? Its a fact
>>
>>53331319
>Explain to me what's there to be proud of, exactly?
I can't explain the pride in a job well done to someone who doesn't feel it. I'm sorry you've never had a job where you actually did something challenging and worthwhile and had reason to have pride in it. And it's not trolling or bullshit to say that there's something about physical labor that feels good despite the sweat and bruises, just like a workout or a mountain climb.

> fantasy that he's more entitled
I commented that he was wrong about this as well. He's still far from a slave, though
and my point about less education - I should have elaborated - I was thinking of less student loans and bullshit time spent learning shit with no day to day relevance
>>
>>53331516
see
>>53331509
>>
>>53331529
Yes, it's a fact that he CAN choose to post here instead of getting paid do it on youtube. Are you retarded?
>>
>>53331509
>>53331556
Well anyone who does that, with Fantano or any critic or review site, is annoying as fucking annoying, joking or not.
>>
Why is everyone so angry? This i a fucking genuis idea i wouldve done it years ago if i were him

Like some guy said if 1/400th of his fan base (997 subscribers) paid for this, he would make $5000

multiply that by 12 months (one review each month) = $60,000

That's fucking insane, more than most of you will make at your jobs.

Why are people so angry? If you don't pay for it, you get the same exact content that you normally would. What the fuck are people so up in arms about?

I wouldve fucking charged $7
>>
>>53331509
People are not only that gullible, they are infinitely gullible. So laugh at those gullible people and applaud the successful internet marketers who take advantage of gullible people. There's nothing else to be done.
>>
>>53331646
>What the fuck are people so up in arms about?
White knights defending the gullible peasants. And/or jealousy.
>>
>>53330161
>don't give him money because then he will have money
relax buddy, he's not even going to make that much from this
>>
>>53331646

because (some) /mu/tants can't stand the thought of another being successful doing a similar task, assuming you consider success to be monetary gain
>>
>>53331546
>I can't explain the pride in a job well done to someone who doesn't feel it.

You said you took pride in being a workingman, not in the work that you do. I can sympathize with someone saying they're proud of the job they did, I just don't think that being a workingman and doing manual labor entitles you to more "pride" than someone who is not doing manual labor. As I said, a job's a job, you're doing it to earn income, if you like what you do more power to you.

>And it's not trolling or bullshit to say that there's something about physical labor that feels good despite the sweat and bruises, just like a workout or a mountain climb.

I'm sure it can feel good, but I don't believe there's more "pride" in doing manual labor rather than not.

Basically my point is that just because you're not killing yourself in your work doesn't mean you don't deserve your money any less than anyone who does. (as long as they are both performing their jobs accordingly, of course)
>>
File: 1421826568320.jpg (35KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1421826568320.jpg
35KB, 211x211px
>paying for extra opinions that you're going to get later on anyway
>>
>>53331721
>And/or jealousy.
It's absolutely that
>>53331814
100% agree, this board is pathetic

I'm sure the people who are against it are the same people who post in /daily/ threads thinking people give a shit about their opinions.This is really fucking pathetic /mu/
>>
>>53330161
>>53330235
>>53330219
>>53330234
>>53330238
>>53330302
>>53330334
I've yet to hear a real argument for why he shouldn't be making money.
>>
>>53330219

If some magical fairy offered you a dollar for every shitpost you made, would you take it? I'd imagine most people would.

If you honestly think that taking the offer would be considered "selling out", then that would imply you're really passionate about shitposting.
>>
>>53331894
The difference is when you are working a physical job you can always take pride in the physicallity of the job, even when the job itself seems pointless.

When you're working a white collar job (and I've worked a bunch) theres really nothing to take pride in when the work seems pointless.

Like, say you're digging a ditch and then you just got to fill it back up, you can take pride in just being able to do that. After a day of sitting through pointless meetings in an office, what can you feel pride in - not falling asleep? not strangling someone?

But I agree, a job is a job, in what truly counts - earning a living to better your and your loved ones lives
>>
>>53332048
Should all of the /mu/tants make money for posting their opinions on music here? Why do you value Fantano's opinion over the thousands that post here for free?
>>
>>53330161
God it's so embarrassing how you guys circle jerk over this guy.
>>
>>53332048
All the arguments boil down to "I don't like him."
>>
I bet Fantano is in this thread laughing at all of you jealous morons. Just deal with it, it has no effect on you whatsoever you're all just jealous.
>>
>>53332135
>Should all of the /mu/tants make money for posting their opinions on music here?
If they can, yes.
>Why do you value Fantano's opinion over the thousands that post here for free?
Because he has a youtube channel and I am able to subscribe to him. He is not on an anonymous image board.

Is that the best you got? Because that is an awful argument.
>>53332193
That and "I dont get paid for my /daily/ reviews so why should he?"
>>
>>53330771
Literally just because he has a good camera and nobody else was doing it
>>
>>53332197

What the hell would I be jealous of? Do you honestly think I couldn't buy a camera and start uploading videos of me reviewing albums to YouTube?
>>
Whats so bad about making money?
>>
This thread is top notch. Butthurt autists that hate plebtano are the only ones that complain that he shouldn't be mentioned on /mu/ because he has no cred/ has shit-tier taste, yet they still shitpost about him all the time.
>>
>>53330654
>meme languages
>>
>>53332242
You probably lack the personality to do it.
>>
>>53332242
Yeah of course you can but nobodies going to watch you. Your jealousy is showing.
>>
>>53332242
You aren't a big enough guy
>>
>>53332242
No, anyone could do that. Literally anyone on /mu/ who has the balls can do that.

But to get 300,000+ subscribers is something I'm positive very few /mu/tants can do.
>>
>>53330978
>>53330988
Lel. Do you guys live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>53331444
water is free, if companies want to bottle it up, they can give them out to everyone in the world who doesn't have access to clean water
>>
>>53331037
And this is why you're my favorite newtrip?
>>
top kek all the people who were against him left this thread because they realize how fucking autistic their "arguments" and how rooted in jealousy they were

i would charge $10 if i were him
>>
Anthony Fantano is also good exposure to other bands. It's not just for reviews but another way to discover music.
>>
>>53332296
>>53332321

If I put out enough videos people will come, so long as they're quality. Would I get as much as Fantano? Maybe not, but I could definitely get a solid following if I put the work in.
>>
Good for him. He's offering content early for an extra $5. It's not a big deal. Regardless of his opinions, you have to respect the fact that he puts himself out there on the internets, not everyone can do that.
>>
>>53330506
>un-musically educated
looks like someone is uneducated
>>
>>53332467
Yeah sure you can bud
>>
>>53330184
he's rebuilding his personal website
shit takes cash
>>
>>53332467
HAHAHAHAHAH
>maybe not
Absolutely not
>if i put the work in
It's like you're denying how different you are from anthony by saying "yeah IF I PUT THE WORK IN i could get somewhere near anthony's numbers"

Willing to bet you can't even get 50,000 subscribers who give a shit about your opinion, let alone 300k
>>
>>53331646
We're mad because that's greedy as fuck and the reason our society is so fucked up
>>
>>53332750
top kek, cry about it faggot

there's literally millions of things that are worse in the world that you could be shitposting about
>>
>paying to watch a /mu/tant with a webcam
i don't give a shit about him making money , the fact that people are going to do this is and regard him as some musical authority is what pisses me off
>>
>>53332896
Why does something that has no bearing on your life piss you off? You're going to live a very short life if things as minuscule as that piss you off.
>>
>waaaaaaaah he didn't change anything but people can give him money
>im sitting on my fatass all day barfing out heaps of memes and shitty opinions on /mu/ where is my paycheck
>why cant he not ask for money like I want him too waaaah lets boycott him

This is some /v/ level baby shit right here why are the mods not deleting this?
>>
>>53332447
That's why you have a big nose
>>
>>53332750
holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>53332750
see>>53331186
>>
>>53333102
Thats why you post in /daily/ threads and will go nowhere in life. Highly ironic coming from a guy who has torrented before.
>>
>>53333123
It's true though. Greed destroys everything and everyone
>>
>>53333210
Have you ever torrented something before? You're on an anonymous image board anon, you don't have to lie to prove your point. Answer the question truthfully.
>>
>>53333169
I don't post in daily threads because I don't give albums numeric ratings
>>
>>53333210
Asking for $5 to produce a product for someone who is ready and willing to buy that product has nothing to do with greed or the destruction of society.
>>
>>53333261
We all have. But that isn't greed
>>
>>53333309
That's just one tiny example in an ocean of greed
>>
>>53333269
>not even acknowledging the second part of my post
Well I guess you're one hypocritical piece of shit.
>>53333328
Not paying for music can be considered greedy anon :)
>>
Will someone just rip his fucking video from the Phaedra review link and post on mega for fuck sake. It's not like we wouldn't do this with a musicians content anyway.
>>
>>53333458
You're blowing things way out of proportion. If you actually care about the corruption of society by greed, getting mad about one guy making youtube videos for $5 is not the place to start.
>>
I don't know who's the bigger jew
/mu/ for shitting their pants over 5 dollar donations
or Anthony Fannytano for asking for 5 dollar donations
>>
/mu/ confirmed for filthy socialists
>>
>>53333328
Sure it is
>gimme all the musics for free!
that's greed

who cares
>>
>>53333562
/mu/ by far
>>
PUT YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND

PUSH YOUR ASS UP

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

HERE'S YOUR MONEY

HERE'S YOUR MONEY
>>
I hope Anthony's concept gets so big that it puts your managements out if business and you all lose your jobs and if you don't have a job then that his companies buy out your land leave you homeless because he does a more unbiased job as any of you losers on this site and knows 10x's as much about music I will definitely be signing up for his service because I appreciate quality music journalism and I suggest you all try to get off your patrician horse and actual learn a thing or two about music from him.
>>
>>53333525
Wanting money, power, or more material things than others is greed. Listening to music isn't greed
>>
File: anus.jpg (71KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
anus.jpg
71KB, 1200x800px
>>53333328
>stealing music isn't greed
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>53333562
Anthony
>>
>>53333562
This.

I don't plan on giving Fantano my money. But more power to him for finding people who will. I do have a problem with him claiming the only people who "give a shit" about his opinion are the ones who pay $5 for it, as he has only gotten the following he has by charging $0.00 for the same exact videos. Even that doesn't really matter though because I am not going to be one of those who buys into his idiotic argument.
>>
>>53333685
I never said listening to music was greedy. I said stealing it is greed you. It's almost as if /mu/rants forgets that artists charge money for their material.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.