[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hum Earthmover to me again, anon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1421779350998.png (1MB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1421779350998.png
1MB, 1024x765px
>hum Earthmover to me again, anon...
>>
kill yourself you memeing sack of shit
>>
yes dear anything you say
>>
Has anyone ever asked the model girl who's pic this is whether or not she digs HANL?
>>
>there are people who find this meme funny
even 9gag does it better
>>
Her face looks so smoooth
>>
>>53237284
N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N
>>
>>53237284
She would never listen to Earthmover, total pleb, go on her instagram
>>
>>53237355
Its called make up
>>
>>53237703
earthmover is the definition of pleb
>>
>black girl
>most likely has a disgusting personality
Ya no thanks
>>
>>53237717
I know that you smartass mothafucka
>>
>>53237744
haha, nice post
>>
>>53237819
Oh I'm completely serious. There are some nice black girls, but the overwhelming majority are terrible speakers and grossly shallow. They are pathetically stupid over 1/2 the time, and are even bigger slaves to social media than white sorority girls, and about 20 times uglier to boot.

Objectively the ugliest personality and looks in the human race.
>>
>>53237991
haha, nice post
>>
>>53237991
>race
I love how you're implying it's a product of genetics rather than a product of the environment that they're in.

Most whites in rural Alabama are different than those in SoCal. People are heavily influenced by the conditions they're brought up in. Race is irrelevant.
>>
>>53237703
link it
>>
>>53238073
You're completely right, i agree. However looks are a product of genetics, and black girls have the manliest jaws on average and their hair on average is thicker and less attractive than white girls. But I totally agree about personality, which is why it's so unfortunate that here in Georgia, they're pretty much all acrylic nails and fucked up hair cuts that speak broken english. It's a shame. I still hold that Black girls are the least attractive.
>>
>>53237991
haha, nice post
>>
>>53238085
Ckgw, give a few unreleased lyrics, nigga
>>
>>53237284
Who is this nigress and what has she done with my girlfriend?
>>
>>53238130
>I still hold that Black girls are the least attractive.

it's definitely asian
>>
>>53238085
its jayde pierce

>>53237991
this is kinda true most of the black girls i know act like that.brag about buying "high quality shit like beats by dr.nigga and such.
>>
>>53238168
>my girlfriend
DEATH TO NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>53238164
movin birds like winter
young glo'd up nigga
all my niggas hittas
none of my bitches spittas
(bang, bang x75)

>>53238172
thx
>>
The fact is one of the things that almost everyone can agree race does affect is appearance, and I just don't find black facial features attractive at all. And even if it's not because they're black but because they're lower class, the fact is that 70% of the black women I have interacted with are what I would consider to be shit people, compared with maybe 30% of whites. Even if they're one of the good ones, I still won't find the attractive.
>>
>>53238169
I personally think Asian girls are either incredibly hot or insanely ugly, but on average I find asian women more attractive, especially if you isolate the hot members of both races, Asian will win every time.
>>53238172
Exactly man, they're so materialistic, it's disgusting. And most of them don't have the money for it, but they go buy earrings bigger than their head and walk around in fur jackets looking straight up retarded, as if none of them ever want to get a job. I actually saw one show to a job interview I was coming out of in one of those things with 3 pounds of eye shadow on.

This is going to sound racist but why the fuck is African American culture so obsessed with looking stupid?
>>
>read me the entirety of De rerum natura in latin again anon
>>
>>53238277
>This is going to sound racist but why the fuck is African American culture so obsessed with looking stupid?
I might catch flak for this but it's not black culture, it's the culture of the lower class. Black people just happen to occupy it more than white people. There are plenty of white girls who look retarded like that, there's just not as many of them.

As for WHY, I don't know. Probably a lack of education. They value materialistic bull instead of things that actually matter.
>>
>>53238277
If African American culture is what you hear and see on BET then Korean culture is KPOP, Japanese is girls falling in love with boring, beta males for no reason.
>>
>>53238214
Tight. Tight.
>>
I find that it's possible for Asians to be attractive, but Africans just cannot be.
>>
>>53238334
It's not what you see or hear on TV, it's what you see around you in real life every day. If you grew up near a big city and walked through their areas you would understand. That being said, I think it's what >>53238317 said, it's not because they're black, it's because they're poor and stupid
>>
>>53238369
What about the ones that are like 95% white and have white features but still slightly dark skin?
>>
>>53238369
i'd take a cute black girl over a cute asian girl anyday. asians do nothing for me
>>
>>53238448
That could work because they have the european features.
skin color isn't the issue.
>>
just joking
>>
>>53238369

Asians are fucking disgusting without caked on makeup. Only way they can be salvaged is mixing.
>>
>>53238317
It's any people in a lower economic class, and inherently, lack of education.
>>
>>53238277
nah its not them being poor either. I know some girlswho are upper middle class who do the same thing.
Idk how to say this correctly.but alot of them have this thing about keeping it "real". You're looking down upon in the black community for acting educated.

It's like they gave up being smart.
>>
>>53237719
objectively, subjectively WOT
>>
>>53237719
Holy fuck do people on this board actually believe HANL is mainstream?
>>
>>53239652
They probably heard some of Dan's live sets and realized he is a pretty normal person.
>>
this is the worst thread ive ever been in

that being said, HANL is shitty band and if my gf ever asked me to hum her a HANL song id laugh inher fucking face
>>
I for one enjoy Earthmover
>>
>>53237483
>L
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.