[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess the theory that various Fashion Week showcases wi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: dg-fashionweek.jpg (76KB, 608x508px) Image search: [Google]
dg-fashionweek.jpg
76KB, 608x508px
So I guess the theory that various Fashion Week showcases will host Death Grips music is true after all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxAxaNFggxI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yoKC6hn55Q&feature=youtu.be
>>
I thought it was the soundtrack for Zach's film
>>
>>53182636
that might still be the case but i guess it's being used else where as well.
>>
>>53182650
That's understandable, but this is probably the designers choice, not death grips'.
>>
Wang

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ7xj2p__uM
>>
>>53182660
Probably, but i wonder if all the other Runway tracks will appear somewhere else as well. haven't found the rest yet.
>>
I fucking told u ppl but ur never listen, it's just like when ppl denyed the Kane west dissing all the way up until inanimate sensation. Why is my always wrong?
>>
>>53183917
no, everybody thought it was plausible. anyone who thought it was 100% guaranteed is a fucking idiot incapable of critical thought. pat yourself on the back anyways tho.
>>
>>53182620
who
is
this
semen
demon?
>>
>>53184041

sua yoo
>>
>>53183917
Kanye dissing? where?
>>
is this what fashion shows are like? this is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>53184137
Black Quarterback

And they also released FW out of the blue a day after Kanye released a song out the blue
>>
>>53183998
>>53183998
>>53183998
apparently not though because it completely was. The fact that the song was called Black Quarterback and that it came out on Kanye's birthday in addition to the lyrics were all more than enough evidence for someone with critical thought. It would have been more contrived to believe that it wasn't a diss.
>>
>>53182620
lol kanye btfo
>>
>>53184451
>contrived
>>
>>53182636
Zach's Film was supposedly titled "The Sickest Fuck Of Them All."

Fashion Week is something else entirely.
>>
>>53182620
why are the clothes so fucking stupid
>>
>>53184598
>Fashiom
>>
>>53184545
yeah as in orrcms razor would dictate the more realistic hypothesis is that it was a diss.

it's the same with all the fashion week soundtrack 'theory' denyers. You guys are so fucking stupid. Fashion Week was exactly what the fucking said it was, A soundtrack for fashion week. Yet for some reason you all thought that it was some crackpot theory that the album would be EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCKING SAID IT WAS.

hurr it must be for zach's filmmm, durr these are just demos

you guys are just so dumb it pisses me off.
>>
>>53184617
they probably were older demos, and they might still see use in zachs film
>>
>>53184598
Fashion shows at this level are more about "art". These aren't suppose to be clothes that someone would actually wear.
>>
What's the current consensus on Jenny death when?
>>
>>53184884
and it continues....

really, what are you basing that on? absolutely nothing other than the fact that it could be possible. Think about that and why that is a dumb thing to do.
>>
>>53185061
they sound like shitty old demos, not a crafted album, doesn't even have vocals
>>
>>53185129
if that were true then why would it be in the movie?

The reson it sounds the way it does is clearly because of what it was made for, for use at an event where the music is not the primary focus.

You guys are sooooo dumb.
>>
>>53182620
Who did the track in the second one? It sounds vaguely like Oneohtrix Point Never and if I recall correctly some designer used a track off R+7 before.
>>
>>53185195

I'm pretty sure it's the movie soundtrack. Death Grips are coming up on their final album, they've promised a movie soundtrack in the past, and low and behold an album clearly titled "Soundtrack" is released, complete with tracks that sound like Proto-GP experiments (Zach Hill was working on the film score in the tour before the fallout and GP).

If you have an empty slot for a jigsaw piece in DG's past that says "Loose end - film soundtrack goes here" and a big puzzle piece on the front page of third worlds saying "soundtrack", it's not unreasonable to assume it's for the film.

We'll find out if and when the film is ever released, but I'm pretty sure this is it. The sounds are just right: This was clearly made before NOTM at the least, there's no sign of the linearity associated with that release and everything points towards the song structures of GP. In addition, this would be tying up that last loose end perfectly.

If we think this is the film soundtrack, all of DG's loose ends will be tied up come Jenny Death. If we think it's some one-off for Fashion Week, that mystery is still up in the air. Someone referenced Occam's Razor earlier: In this case, Occam's razor would be filling up the gap in DG's discography with this release.
>>
>real shit aint prada you lost it you slipped
>come out with Fashion week
>music on the runway
MC Ride you lost it you slipped
>>
>>53182620
Maybe that's a self-realizing prophecy too.
The designers could possibly have no idea of what DG is until they released an album of instrumentals called "Fashion Week".
>>
>>53184598
Fashion shows are about art and the clothes arent something you actually wear in real life, a lot of the times the clothes they wear are to exaggerate ideas such as color or form to help spark ideas within designers and inspire clothing that people would actually wear
>>
>>53182620
>Hey designer... are you kidding me?! Look at those clothes and models! Hope guys refusing to buy this. I don't want to look like shit or give anyone headache by horrible wisdom... But thank for building our wisdom.
>>
>>53182620
But the music is „Glaciers“ Ghost Culture ?!
>>
>>53184999
>>53187020
/fa/ here

Bullshit. Like 70% of the clothing you see on fashion weeks can be brought. Its not like a 1 piece suit.

You can wear the pieces separately idiots.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42KB, 849x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42KB, 849x470px
>>53182620
>>
>>53185950
Damn, you shut him up. I Gree though, anything's possible with these guys. They didn't say specifically what it's a soundtrack for, but I've assumed it's for that film that "death grips was doing a soundtrack for"
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mtlvt6EH3r1rfh7i1.jpg (61KB, 468x317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mtlvt6EH3r1rfh7i1.jpg
61KB, 468x317px
>>53182620
>tfw the people at the fashion show probably got to hear fashion week in flac and we didnt
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.