[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this guy a while back on a sharethread, instantly got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: BBCDE-006.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BBCDE-006.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Found this guy a while back on a sharethread, instantly got entranced by his music.

I just can't find jackshit on him. You guys wouldn't happen to know anything about this fucker? I've been digging up some stuff on japanese websites for a while, but all I got was reviews and weird badly translated bullshit from google.

Daisuke Tobari/ Purdah Daisuke? thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFpVJAGeEc
>>
track 5 is my fav
>>
>>53050480
I'm really digging this, has a smoky voice that goes real well with the finger-plucking of the guitar - some real ethereal folk shit (and man that ending).

But I can't really contribute much to a discussion about him, 'cuz I don't know jackshit about him. So, sell me OP - what albums by him to look for, why are they good, what are possible similar artists?

in a way, it does remind a little of Reiko Kudo's 夜の稲, if only on a dreamy-vie front (its folky too, but in a totally different way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVtdKPGwlaY
>>
>>53050480
holy fuck thanks OP
>>
>>53050614
Dude yes. Just about most of his stuff is an eargasm.

>>53050660
I was only able to find Guitar, and Till the end of the Dream. Guitar is my favorite, very lo-fi with some really interesting arrangements. His voice just gets lost in his music, but it's all very well done and just adds more to it. He reminds me a lot of Nick Drake if he were into fucked up drugs and had a shitty 4 track recorder.

My favorite song off Guitar, if you can find it somehow, is [02.24].
>>
>>53050660
Downloading this shit.
>>
>I symbolize the Kansai underground music of the 1990s,
>Lo-fi / scum scene (do not know such a thing was there, because I just read in the book) in,
Conspicuously seems Mr. Daisuke this purdah is what is was shines.

>The 1990s still was a kid,
>I did not know at all because I have been immersed in the J-POP.
→ The listening post course

>The evaluation of such, the
>Yamantaka Eye and Seiichi Yamamoto, Toyoda Michirin, a large tribute from Naoe Masahiro ... etc ... is being sent ...
>Speaking Nante, roughly atmosphere will able to understand us.

>Chose especially Mr. album the best album of remix magazine Yamatsuka's "I feel the ancient wisdom"
>Evaluation pretty famous-ish that.

Jesus fuck
>>
>>53050480
does anyone have track names as all mine are just track length times would love to have something to call these works of art!!
>>
>>53050859
does anyone have track names as all mine are just track length times would love to have something to call these works of art!!
>>
>>53051003
I don't think he ever named any of his songs.
This song translated to english just says:
Purdah Daisuke Untitled 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWwpvW12CFM

Looked it up on japanese amazon and they're all just length times, or just untitled tracks.
>>
>>53050480
that is gorgeous! op, could you reupload "Drums" to Mega? The link in the archive is dead and I would love to have it.
>>
OP, can you upload Drums to Mega? The link in the archive is dead. Would appreciate it, it's beautiful.
>>
Posted it twice, oops. man. the chan is having some issues today.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-22+at+04.11.12).jpg (160KB, 875x621px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-22+at+04.11.12).jpg
160KB, 875x621px
What.cd is your friend
>>
>>53051142
>>53051118
Only one I didn't download man, sorry. I've been looking all over for it. Might have to actually shell out some money for this one.
>>
>>53051198
would you be so kind and upload it?
>>
>>53050813
[2.24] is great, love that wobbly guitar line that takes over.
>>
This is really, really good. Any recommendations for similar music? I'm aware of Bibio, some of his stuff is very similar to this, I'd love to have more of this though.

Would appreciate it!
>>
>>53051262
yes it makes me feel like im floating in a sea of fuzzy warmness
>>
if someone could upload this i would be eternally grateful
>>
wow, this dude.

found this, pretty neat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdqQjgSefE

if anyone have any links plx share
>>
Nah man, maybe in the next request thread bro.
>>
>>53051588
fascinating
>>
>>53050480
thanks op, youre the best
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.