[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what are you listening to? >current feel? I am listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

File: 1380066408920.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1380066408920.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
>what are you listening to?
>current feel?

I am listening to the last track on the Carissa's Wierd album. Gonna be transitioning to The Appleseed Cast - The End of The Ring Wars. In an Emo mood tonight.

My current feel... I guess I have been feeling like complete shit all day. Since I started typing that last paragraph I kinda forgot what my feel was. I guess I can say that as a total moron I can tell you that the worst thing about being a total moron is not realizing you’re a total moron and then realizing you’re a total moron. I hate myself a lot. I say stupid shit and don't even realize how stupid it is til like hours or days later, sometimes a lot sooner.
>>
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

Have plans to hang out with the qt I met a few weeks ago this weekend. Way out of my league but we flirted a lot at a party last friday and even kissed for a bit, no idea why she's into me but it's the first decent thing that's happened to me in a while so I'm going with it.
>>
Om -Advaitic Songs

>tfw wouldn't mind being alone all the time if there weren't so many other people around
>>
>>53035922
>Have plans to hang out with the qt I met a few weeks ago this weekend. Way out of my league but we flirted a lot at a party last friday and even kissed for a bit, no idea why she's into me but it's the first decent thing that's happened to me in a while so I'm going with it.

>qt
>flirted and kissed
kindly fuck off of 4chan and don't come back, dip shit
>>
>>53036069
Nah I I've shitposting to do.
>>
File: wgmhf.png (76KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wgmhf.png
76KB, 225x225px
>Now listening
pic related
>feel
Just had a dream where I had a perfect gf. I was convinced it was entirely real, and when i woke up I had to face the reality of me being a 'betal(hate the term but whatever) who will never get a gf.
>>
File: 1419304835670.jpg (100KB, 998x810px) Image search: [Google]
1419304835670.jpg
100KB, 998x810px
goreshit - pirupi! fuck!!

>current feel?
My back hurts because I had to shovel the snow at work today, my knees hurt from standing up all day. Other than that, I'm bretty bored.
>>
Listening to: Daveed Diggs/Getback - Small Things To A Giant

Highly recommend this album. Daveed Diggs is the MC for clipping, this is what he did before that, its very good.

Anyways, onto the feels

I'm feeling alright, had a pretty good, active day and realized its not so hard to talk to the girl i like, at least not as hard as i thought it was. I'm pretty confident about this, but wary. Im not sure how many of my own feelings i can really trust anymore, sometimes.
>>
File: tranLa.gif (96KB, 429x650px) Image search: [Google]
tranLa.gif
96KB, 429x650px
Andy Stott - Faith in Strangers
I'm liking this guy's work too much.
>current feel?
moot's departure has given me the all too familiar shockwave of how fucking old I am and how little I've accomplished. And I'm gonna miss him, cuck/jew/sjw or not.
Aside from that it's just the usual self loathing. I've convinced myself that I'll feel better once I can work on music properly, so I'm about to get a credit card and shell out as much as I can on a pair of decent monitors and other equipment.
>>
>>53035775
Stars - Set yourself on fire
>current feel?
Had a pretty good day, had a physics lab and made a new friend.
>>
Mastodon's latest again.
It's good shit son.
>>
File: 1.jpg (59KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59KB, 1000x893px
>>53036186
Ata boy!
>>
american dad
>tfw when you just want to move out and be on your own
>tfw no qtgf short haired tattooed gf that's into the same things you are
>>
sorry 4 the wait 2

>current feel?
damn I can't wait to be done with probation so I can 420 blaze it everyday and just do drugs as often as i'd like
>>
>Brian Eno
>Ambient 1
>laying in bed trying to sleep while the girl I'm in love with is sleeping on my couch less than 10 feet away
>pretending she is also awake thinking about me even though I know she's not
>>
>>53038048
go tell your sister how you feel, bro. she might like you back, who knows?
>>
>listening
Angel - Terra Null.
>feeling
I've tried to motivate myself and become better-disciplined my entire life, but I always slip back into the same patterns. I have enough talent to make good things happen but not the work ethic.
>>
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Angst
>>
goodbye moot playlist, just started. Ten Years Gone right now
feelin the nostalgia for
1. childhood, listening to led zep because i was a pleb with no taste deeper than led zep
2. 4chan
>>
>>53038048
m-maybe you should wake her up and tell her? take her outside first, it'll be more romantic :)
>>
>>53038127
toplel m8
>>
File: Cover.jpg (19KB, 200x200px)
Cover.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>Toby Churchill
>Death
I've been in the weirdest mood lately. I'm actually super fucking happy, but also pretty lonely. Just heard this for the first time, seems to fit my strange feels.
>>
Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill

A girl appears to be attracted to me but I don't feel anything towards her even though I've been complaining for being single almost every day. Its a weird feel.
>>
File: 1419847334316.gif (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419847334316.gif
232KB, 640x480px
Teen Suicide - I Will Be My Own Hell Because There's A Devil Me
>current feel?
Shit. Just got flat out fucking rejected today. We're still going to chill and shit but it still sucks. On top of that, the only other friend I still hang out with other than her went down to Orlando for vacation and ended up deciding to stay for good. Now I'm pretty much the last person from my group of friends left in this small town.

What are some good rejection albums? Or anything really.
>>
>>53038825
Hahahaha you fucking beta
>>
File: sings.jpg (95KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
sings.jpg
95KB, 1024x943px
>pic related
really cold in my room and have a headache
will probably fap and go to bed in a little bit like I do every night alone

on the bright side I have no work or classes tomorrow
>>
>>53038852
Damn…
>>
>>53038825
Here's some albums that might be good. Some are feely, others make me feel good.
Low - Trust
Low - I Could Live in Hope
Midori - Hello Everyone
TTC - Death
Modest Mouse - This is a Long Drive

I feel you. I'll upload a few if you give me a minute.
>>
>>53038899
Thanks a lot anon
>>
>listening
pic related on repeat

>feel
I've moved back to my hometown after dropping out. It's so depressing here, and I feel so alone because the few friends I have are far away, attending university. This town just makes me sink even lower and makes me realize every day what a waste I am. It's slowly dying out, all the young people moving out and it's got nothing to offer, being here just reminds me of how shitty my life is and reminds me of lack of anything note-worthy that has happened in my life, besides sitting in my dark room alone during whole high school.
Damn, I should really kill myself.
>>
>>53038958
and I forgot the picture lol
>>
>>53038899
I'd seriously consider listening to Modest Mouse, it's great break-up music.

Low
>Things We Lost
https://mega.co.nz/#!UpUxkKxC!I9P_H29LM3i5J9_FcDXSS1TeOlkkRkR6_TuAywPXnvE

>I Could Live in Hope
https://mega.co.nz/#!lc5HRQwK!oW5D71qdKM8qrBzSodnFyOYYqYU-XUBwsUWayQiQfm0

TTC
>Death
https://mega.co.nz/#!hAx3ADqR!ZtQHe8VEpdr83Y9HZJ8UCOeQ1CMrL2liT0YBKggvbPY

Midori
>moonspeak
https://mega.co.nz/#!kVomFLpK!pH5y62so67WcLXNaVAEQmdNmt-MBMdZbhTjSTKQa3oE
I am to conspicous with the name, I'm gonna take this down eventually. I know this is floating around elsewhere, so it doesn't matter.

Enjoy.

>>53038958
>listening to nothing
>dropping out
Shit man, I know those feels, and they are not good. Hang in there buddy.
>>
File: cover.jpg (133KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
133KB, 700x700px
The Fall of Every Season - Amends

No feels, not ever. Everythings fine.

>>53038899
should add Beck - Sea Change, Dylan - Blood on the Tracks, and The Streets - Grand dont come for Free
>>
>>53039080
>Beck - Sea Change
>Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
>The Streets - Grand don't come for Free
This and the Glow Pt. 2. I think you're right, better recs than mine.
>>
>>53039057
Thanks again man, I'll definitely check everything out. I've got nothing but free time on my hands these days so it'll be nice to have something to listen to.
>>
>>53039124
pls listen to >>53039101 as well.
>>
>>53039124
>I've got nothing but free time on my hands these days
>We got something else besides, >no gf in common
I'm going to start a new job in a week or so. Finally get decent food again.
>>
>>53039101
>>53039142
Oh and AnCo - MPP and 69 Lovesongs if you haven't.

Also, /r/ing break-up-core chart.
>>
>Lykke Li - I Never Learn

I'm feeling a bit weird at the moment honestly.
moot retiring was pretty shocking to see this morning.
Him doing that has kind of made me question why I still come on here so much.
>>
>listening to
Naked Days - Restaurant Album
>current feel
Hopeful and loved. For the first time in over a year since this girl, who I believe I'm in love with, had a suicidal period and ended up living with family on the other side of the world, I spoke to her. It was the cutest fucking thing I've ever experienced. Today I've been happier than I can ever remember myself being.
>>
Listening to Gutevolk - Suomi

Trying to decide if I want to play Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, start Drakengard 3, or play HD REmake while waiting for my opiates to kick in. Also, been really feeling like killing myself since someone I went to high school with shot himself the other day and my few friends are about to leave this town.
>>
>tfw over 6 hours of classes tomorrow
>tfw only been in college for 2 days and already hate it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkcOJltbVw
>>
>>53039144
I managed to get a job at some church doing sound and streaming and shit. The pay isn't great but at least it's something to save up. We broadcast through some small local radio station (like really fucking small) and I've been thinking about seeing if I can do anything over there.

>>53039142
Absolutely will. Especially Blood on the Tracks
>>
Nothing
tfw previously feeling horny/perverse and then having a rare, pleasant social interaction with people that seem to like you and receiving hugs from them, only to have your libido rechanneled into loneliness and the realization that you'll probably never have a good friend, let alone a girlfriend
>>
>>53039218
>6 hours of classes
try 7 to 7 with no breaks
>>
>>53039229
I did something like that at mine for free for awhile. Heh, now I'm what the kids call euphoric.
>>
>>53039290
>12 hours of classes
Try 5:30 to 8:00 with no breaks
>>
>Airospace
it's kinda lame, but a friend told me to listen. seems like a less depressed Eyedea who's obsessed with anime

>current feel?
complete and utter loneliness
>>
>dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind

i can honestly say that i'm ready to die, and i deserve most of the shit that i've gotten in my life because i've attracted to me. i didn't do anything to help myself and i thought everything would fall into place magically without any work on my part.
>>
File: good ol boy.png (832KB, 700x764px)
good ol boy.png
832KB, 700x764px
>Talking Heads - Remain in Light
>Acceptance. I took LSD and MDMA within the last few month and both experiences were mind blowing, but LSD made me extremely anxious (mostly from getting panic attacks and depersonalization/derealization when smoking weed) because it showed me things that went against my originally skeptical thought processes. Recently, though, I've learned that keeping an open and loving mind is the absolute best thing to do in this lifetime, and perhaps for any future lifetimes.
>>
>>53039292
My uncle actually pressured me into the job. It feels odd going back to church when I don't believe in those things anymore, but hey a job's a job.
>>
>>53039322
well I guess I ain't got shit to do so I'll expand on my feel

>go to uni
>get my own room in the dorm
>didn't make any friends 1st week
>now it's second semester and I have no friends whatsoever here
>1 single friend goes to other uni hours away and I'll only get to see him this summer
>my only connections to human beings are through the internet
>still a loser who doesn't want to get a job or do anything other than ride my bike, watch anime, and play vidya

I wish I had a sappy love story, or lack thereof, to share with /mu/ but yeah, here I am.
>>
File: 1417757455488.png (315KB, 524x513px) Image search: [Google]
1417757455488.png
315KB, 524x513px
>>53039389
>my only connections to human beings are through the internet
>still a loser who doesn't want to get a job or do anything other than ride my bike, watch anime, and [listen to music]
A-are you me?

>mfw I'm getting used to it now

>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH18_vdSQss
>>
>>53039429
I love you, anon

we can make it
>>
>>53039453
I know, but first I have stay up to nurse these feels tonight.
>>
>>53038958

Literally me right now except people are coming back, not that it's any better because they are succeeding in life and I'm still where I was 2 years ago.

I'll probably reapply again this year, also don't kill yourself
>>
File: Michigan-stevens.jpg (288KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Michigan-stevens.jpg
288KB, 512x512px
I feel as if I fell into a pit that I can't climb out of. Wallowing in self-loathing and regret. Fun shit.
>>
File: Quality Soft Core (Cover).jpg (482KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Quality Soft Core (Cover).jpg
482KB, 500x500px
>>53035775

Mad Caddies - Quality Soft Core

>current feel

feel like I probably don't belong on /mu/ seeing as Ska is my favorite genre and about 90% of what I listen to these days...
otherwise it's been a pretty weird day since I didn't wake up till 3pm
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.