[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why you people hate this guy. Smashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Billy-Corgan1.jpg (125KB, 1049x699px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Corgan1.jpg
125KB, 1049x699px
I don't understand why you people hate this guy. Smashing Pumpkins is one of the 5 greatest bands of the 90s. Who's responsible for Smashing Pumpkins? Billy Corgan. I just don't get why you can't appreciate the beautiful music he's given us all to enjoy?
>>
THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE
>>
>>52382363
Because he's a fuccboi.
>>
He has a horrible personality and he is no longer talented.
>>
>>52382398
>personality
>>52382392
>fuccboi

Personality and fuccboiism has... what, exactly, to do with whether or not music is good?
>>
is it because his head looks like a pumpkin?
>>
Because his 2000s efforts were shit
>>
Am I wrong or are Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie too long?
>>
i adore the pumpkins, but their peak was certainly when the original lineup was together.
the problem is he still operates under that moniker and makes indefensibly bland shit now. even if he was 90+% of the creative force during their heyday, he has lost his touch. he recieves a lot of flack because 1) he is a douche who makes a lot of pretentious public statements 2) he takes on absurd shitty projects like ayyy im gonna play an 8 hr synth solo on livestream, pls love me

he was a great creator, but he was also an ego whore and he has only gotten worse in that regard while his musical quality has sharply declined.
>>
>>52382447
>>52382447
>>52382447
You're dumb as fuck, no one asked if his music is good. Read the op and fuck off
>>
>>52382447
>Personality and fuccboiism has... what, exactly, to do with whether or not music is good?

You asked why people hated him. That's why.
>>
>>52382547
>>52382583
But you should base whether or not you like someone based on their talents. Billy Corgan is a musician, not a reality TV star. Therefore you should judge him based on his music, not his personality.

His music was GOAT-tier, therefore he should be treated accordingly.
>>
>>52382363
Is that Rick from Pawn Stars?
>>
>>52382622
you're almost disgusting
>>
>>52382363
He's an asshole. He had a few good albums, but no he's just washed up.
>>
>>52382622
No. Judge a person based on everything about them but their art.
Judge art on it's own merits. Period.
>>
>>52382622
>Hitler had nice paintings, therefore he did nothing wrong
>>
>>52384547

But he didn't have nice paintings
>>
>>52382363
Is that Stephan Molyneaux
>>
>>52384562
Subjectivity: spotted
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.