[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bleep/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Actress_film.jpg (863KB, 1544x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Actress_film.jpg
863KB, 1544x1024px
More like shut the fuck s/t you shit-eating troglodyte-edition.

What are you hyped for in 2015 /bleep/?
>>
>>52253081
*fuck up

what a fuck up.
>>
File: amon_tobin_2002.jpg (28KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
amon_tobin_2002.jpg
28KB, 288x252px
new album when
>>
floating points lp when
>>
I still haven't caught up on 2014 yet, damn.

>jungle revival when?
>>
>>52253886
i can't get over how i adore this man
>>
>>52253906
Have you listened to this album yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAfSj2SBeQ
First jungle LP I've cared about in a long while.
>>
>>52254049
Oh yes, definitely in the best of the year list
>>
>>52253886
>/bleep/
>>52253906
late 2013 that was when, you melon. it lasted like 3 months. when the Special Request LP dropped everyone stopped caring and moved to square Grime
>>
Quick overview of meme genres:
Vaporwave - slowed down 80's music
Nightcore - speed up trance
Jungle - speed up selected 70's funk tracks

Weirldly, one of them is unironically discussed here.
>>
iggy azalea, interracial anal sextape volume 1
>>
>>52253906
Just download amen break, load it in dblue_glitch vst and you have same thing as actual jungle revival
>>52254049
Interesting track, I just needed to hear this drum break for the milionth time. Thanks
>>
>>52254322
>>52254458
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>52254322
>>52254458
So what do you like?

Bigroom house and Joel?
>>
File: mr scruff.jpg (11KB, 378x468px)
mr scruff.jpg
11KB, 378x468px
>>52254322
>Jungle - speed up selected 70's funk tracks
Wut? How ignorant can you be?

Dance music of the 1990s largely rejected the simple, jovial, hedonistic approach to body movement that had ruled since James Brown invented funk music in the 1960s. Simplistic genres like disco, techno and house had simply imported new technologies (both for rhythm and arrangements) into the paradigm of funk. The 1990s continued that process, one of the most important ideas to come out of Britain was jungle or drum & bass, a syncopated, polyrhythmic and frantic variant of house, a fusion of hip-hop and techno that relied on extremely fast drum-machines, epileptic breakbeats and huge bass lines.

Few genres of popular music underwent so many changes and reached such ambitious heights as jungle did. Within a few years, jungle musicians were already composing abstract and ambient pieces, integrating breakbeats with pop vocals, adopting jazz improvisation Thanks to ever more intricate beats and to free structures borrowed from jazz, jungle music rapidly became the foundation for a new kind of avantgarde music, pursued by the most austere of the genre's visionaries
>>
>>52254626
I'm surprised there's still no shoop of Scruffles wearing junglist attire.
>>
File: ali scruff.jpg (9KB, 218x184px) Image search: [Google]
ali scruff.jpg
9KB, 218x184px
>>52255029
OVER 9000 HOURS IN MSPAINT FTW
>>
oi m8 post som gret uk choones
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vru2
haha
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>52253081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOtDhmGdiTk
>>
any lad up?
>>
>>52255732
ayy
>>
so how was your weekend?
>>
>>52255843
not too bad. i'm visiting home for the holidays so i got to hang out with some old friends i hadn't seen in a while. how was yours?
>>
>>52255843
good m8. went to fabric on friday which was wicked. and then a house party last night. going to the pub later to watch the arsenal/liverpool game with some m8s and then got a reservation at scott's with my dad in the evening

you?
>>
shut the fuck s/t
enough your shit
>>
>>52255881
>>52255907
nice

I went to see helena hauff with a qt on friday, she was surprisingly good at mixing. yesterday i didn't do much, just chilled and let it come down

how was fabric on friday? wasn't like a grime takeover know? since i'm a 4onthefloor baby i think i wouldn't have enjoyed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYzNOBt3eM
WE'RE BANDITS M8 BE SCARRED
SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY FUK BITCHES
>>
>>52255934
>know

that word wasn't meant to be there
>>
>>52255956
much like how your mother wasn't supposed to be here last night
>>
>>52255968
someone get this rudeboy out of here
>>
>>52255934
saw quite a range of stuff. got in as it opened with fabric first at 11pm and walked right to the front. stayed there through mssingno, deadboy (who did a dancehall set which i'm not normally into but probably enjoyed the most of the night), joker, preditah (who did his kinda grime influenced house stuff) then skepta and jme came on with logan at 3am and i stayed for like half an hour but then room1 was just getting to packed and aggro. jme had to keep stopping it to let people calm down, and as i was at the front i was being crushed against the stage. still better in the middle and falling over tho. anyway yeah, then we were like "fuck this" and went room 2 to see scratcha dva, moxie and finally mella dee. so that was quite 4x4
>>
>>52254049
This is a brilliant tune. It does leave me wishing to have some more melodic elements, some catchy string instruments, some sample that would make this track complete.
Something like klute's saviour is a perfect example of this.
>>
>>52256002
sounds like a good night out then
>>
>>52256027
yeah, it was. glad helena was good. woulda been there if it wasn't for this fabric thing. dance tunnel is such a nice venue
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.