[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psy·che·del·ic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 416831.png (2MB, 1481x829px) Image search: [Google]
416831.png
2MB, 1481x829px
Can we get a psychedelic thread going
>>
>>52069046
yes
>>
worst music experience you guys had while tripping? for me it would be uneven compromise while i was on lsd
>>
>>52069046
It's happening write now.
>>
>>52069101
went on a camping trip with 3 friends and 3 people I didn't know. two of them turned out to be juggalos and they drove this truck up to where we were camping. once me and the 3 I knew had dropped and the sun went down, I got into it and was real good for awhile, then I started spiraling out when they put this siren looking thing on top of the truck and I started tripping out thinking the cops or forest rangers or someone had busted us and they were watching us waiting until we stopped tripping to arrest us.
>>
>>52069101
I've tripped about 5 times and I've never had a bad trip.

I don't know if I'm lucky or if bad trips are fairly uncommon.

I've never gotten too paranoid while stoned either and I smoke pretty much everyday.
>>
>>52069178
God, that sounds fucking horrific.
Tripping with people you don't like is the worst.
>>
>>52069210
yeah it was fucking terrible. plus my friend who is female brought her qt friend and she was flirting hard with me while she was shroomed out while I had taken what was likely an RC which my buddy disguised in some gum because he knows I dislike RCs. long story short I was freaking out so much about the juggalo truck that I ignored the qt and hurt her feelings and haven't talked since.
>>
what is acid or shroom anxiety like compared to weed anxiety? i haven't smoked pot in a while and even though i've had many fun times with weed, i've still had fucking awful times with it. never felt the find of negativity that weed can make me feel before; it's almost transcendent or otherworldly in a way...
>>
>>52069322
>never felt the find
dasfk
*never felt the kind
>>
>>52069178
>>52069259
I guess to keep it music related, the truck was blasting ICP through it's shitty subs echoing through the mountains when I woke up the next morning and realized what had gone down.
>>
>>52069192
this was on 25i and i felt like everything was wrong with the world so that could explain it, also the people i was with weren't "chill" ya feel me? felt like they were against me.
>>52069210
damn straight
>>52069178
>>52069259
you have shitty friends who give you shitty drugs. also how qt was the qt? should have just held on 2 her the whole trip
>>
What are some good freak folk albums to check out? Pretty sure that's kind of psychedelic.
>>
File: a2103185666_2.jpg (97KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
a2103185666_2.jpg
97KB, 350x350px
Anyone listened to pic related? I'm in live with it
>>
>>52069357
josephine foster is my favorite freak folk artist, check her out bro.
>>
>>52069351
>you have shitty friends who give you shitty drugs
I would agree. I was young and while camping I would take what was available since I was ill prepared.
>skinny, short, long hair blonde, naturally attractive features, camp sexy
seriously if I wasn't so damn beta while tripping it would've been amazing.
>>
>>52069398
good call
>>
>>52069398
Looks like I'll try Blood Rushing, thanks
>>
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
>>52069046
>tfw want to do acid and listen to "memory vague" by OPN but i only have weed
>>
>>52069322
with shrooms its more of just all the waves of euphoria hitting so hard that its a bit 2 much, but its nothing you cant handle ya know? its just like damn im fucking high. can be tense just a lot of energy you gotta burn by either running or doing something.
>>
>>52069468
to burn that energy one time I just kept on picking up fruit and crushing it with my hand.
>>
>>52069468
i so know what you're talking about. the first time i felt it, i had to jump up and like shake around. it's like bursts of nervous energy
>>
i havent smoked or even taken a hit in well over 2 months, feels good tbh, will probably take LSA next weekend too
>>
>>52069447
>>52069450
yeah dudes she's great, women do the whole avant-garde folk shit so well.

>>52069468
i see, yeah sometimes i have an easy time getting myself out of negative thought loops with pot, but sometimes i don't and i totally freak the fuck out. i start self-deprecating, talking shit about everyone around me, regret out the ass, idk it's terrible. maybe i'm just a pussy???

>>52069504
yeah i know exactly what he's talking about too.
>>
>>52069399
>seriously if I wasn't so damn beta while tripping it would've been amazing.
hey its not your fault, its just what happened in that time. next time dude :)
>>52069494
fucking lold, did it hurt?
>>52069504
> it's like bursts of nervous energy
yes exactly, but very good vibes comes with it. it makes you feel small as well. jumping is the best.
>>
>>52069468
I'd say this is pretty accurate.

I'm not actually sure if what I had was actually acid (my friend assured me it was, but I couldn't tell if it was LSD because I didn't have a test kit and I couldnt tell if it was tasteless or not because it was dropped on a breath mint) but I only felt anxiety on the comeup with acid, but it was more sort of an agitating feeling of wanting to move but then realizing moving wasn't helping relieve the anxiety.

I felt a lot more fucked up on acid than shrooms but it wasn't more intense. Seems contradictory, I know, but Acid just made me feel like I was more fucked up because of the confusion element. I'm sure I looked a lot more wasted to a sober person when I was on acid then when I was on shrooms.
>>
>>52069531
>fucking lold, did it hurt?
nah, it was mostly pears and bananas and shit
>>
> tfw on psychedelics and you feel like you've pissed yourself

Does anybody else ever get this?
>>
>>52069565
I do, the fuck is up with this?
>>
>>52069504
it's weird because i felt that the first time i smoked weed, too. i couldn't sit still, i had to get up and shake off all of the energy i felt. i guess weed is kind of a psychedelic
>>
any tips on how to avoid getting nauseous when taking acid?
>>
File: 1392417673756.jpg (410KB, 1247x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1392417673756.jpg
410KB, 1247x1600px
>>52069543
>I felt a lot more fucked up on acid than shrooms but it wasn't more intense.
i know what you mean. Its the mindset, its not intense but its more crazier. You can barley have a steady thought process and you think all this negative things in your life like "fuck why am i an awful person for not talking" or whatever. the come up for the LSD trip is the worst cuz it just creeps up on you and you feel sober but you actually aren't and you just bug eyed. I seriously just fucking hate everyone when im on acid its scary actually.
>>52069565
>tfw convinced myself i shat myself on the bus while high and everyone was smelling it
not a good time
>>
>>52069601
>i guess weed is kind of a psychedelic
it certainly is. especially in edible form. the chemical that actually gets into your blood stream is an altered form of thc which comes from being processed by your digestive system rather than your respiratory system and is more psychoactive.
>>
>>52069615
>nauseous when taking acid?
are you talking about feeling it in your chest or just the shivers?
>>
>>52069578
One of my friends suggested it was just an expression of self-consciousness.

It's the worst on acid.
> Feel like I've pissed myself
> Look down to check
> Tripping out and it looks like I've pissed myself
> Feel my underwear and it's dry
> Realize I'm just tripping
> Get confused and forgot I checked already
> Feel like I've pissed myself
> Look down to check
> Tripping out and it looks like I've pissed myself
> Feel my underwear and it's dry
> Realize I'm just tripping
> > Get confused and forgot I checked already
etc.
>>
>>52069658
got dam that feel
>>
>>52069656
no im talking about actually feeling sick, as if youre about to puke
>>
>>52069641
I've never done psychedelics and gone into a public place.

Is it guaranteed to be no fun, or can it work out? Is it ever a good idea?

Psych Fest is in Austin next year and it looks insane.

Pic related: the lineup
>>
>>52069658
lmao iktf with pot

>go to change song on ipod
>stare at ipod for what seems like half an hour
>put it back in pocket
>take out ipod to change song
>stare at ipod
>put it back
>take it out to change song
>finally change song
>puts back in pocket
>takes out ipod to change song
>stare at ipod for what seems like hours
>oh wait i already changed the song lmao
>put ipod back in pocket
>>
>>52069694
I've never felt sick, but I've always noticed if people throw up it's usually on the come up and they just have to wait it out.
>>
File: bpdilate.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bpdilate.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
best tripping/shroom music
>>
>>52069700
Depends on what you gonna trip on . . what are you planning 2 do? Honestly that shit looks fun as fuck just have a buddy 2 trip with you or watch over you or something. Looks like a good time tho
>>
>>52069720
lel
I do this shit all the time.

More weed feels.
> Going to a party
> Decide to smoke weed beforehand
> Turn up and feel self-conscious as hell when girls are clearly trying to flirt with me.
> Spaghetti everywhere

Or.
> Going to a party
> Decide to smoke weed beforehand
> Turn up and flirt like I never could while sober

It's like Russian Roulette
>>
>>52069768
Probably shrooms if I'm gonna be in public.

I could see Acid making me feel too self-conscious considering everything I would say would just make me look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>52069646
really? shit. i thought edibles were a way different high, i guess that's why. they're so fucking nice. i can feel exactly when they kick in, i just feel so comfortable suddenly and my whole body is so relaxed.
>>
>>52069700
I went to dairy queen on shrooms once and it was pretty fun. Some things on the way, like a little girl playing with her dad on their driveway, and traffic cops around road construction, and randomly running into a friend of mine made me trip out disproportionately hard for some reason, but not in a bad way.

Also the time I did acid was in my friend's backyard which is completely open with a fairly high-traffic path right near it so there were many people walking by as we fucked around on instruments for what felt like hours, fought with pvc pipe swords, and generally laughed our asses off. Not sure that counts as public though since it was still a residensial area and we were like 10 friends so no reason not to feel secure.
>>
>>52069836
The reason edibles make me feel so fucking high is that becoming progressively higher is so much different than when you smoke weed.

You start off thinking you're high as fuck but you know you'll progressively become even higher.
>>
>>52069518
Appreciate the recommendation. This is really good. Waterfall in particular is a fantastic opener.
>>
>>52069720
fucking hilarious, dude. ive been there so many times lol. im going to smoke in a few, cant w8
>>
>>52069792
hahaha
yeah man when i'm around girls on pot i kinda feel like a cool rockstar in a way, like i can say anything and they'll like me.
idk i'm weird when i'm high, kinda obnoxious but it's aiight.

>>52069881
i'm glad bro! she's a fantastic musician and there many other singer/songwriters just like her.

>>52069888
tbh i could go for some bud right about now. i feel good tonight, kinda tired, my sleeping pattern's a little screwed and i'm cranky over that, but it's w/e. what are you smokin' with/out of?
>>
tonstartssbandht is some GREAT recent psych

anyone ever drop acid and listen to STGSTV before? any stories?
i love the noise and feeling of the album, and i'd love to listen to it while tripping
>>
>>52069956
probably rolling up a blunt. im smoking with my brother and his friend, so it's really chill. we're comfortable with each other so theres no pressure to make conversation or anything like that
>>
>>52070054
nice. ya know i have many friends and shit but i don't have a single one that i feel comfortable with, it sucks. maybe i'm just autistic
>>
>>52070085
no i get what you're saying. it's hard to find someone you can actually be comfortable with, some people just don't get as lucky as others. all of my friends are a little older than me, so that sucks with school and all, but im comfortable with them. unfortunately, my closest friend recently got busted so he cant smoke for a while. so thats why i've been smoking with my brother. it's made us closer though, we used to hardly ever talk.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.