[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever had the experience of hearing /mu/core music when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: img_0077_small.jpg (596KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
img_0077_small.jpg
596KB, 2592x1728px
Anyone ever had the experience of hearing /mu/core music when out in public?

I was out in a pub in Sydney last night and they were played "Storm" from LYSFLAH. I've also heard "My Girls" from MPP in this pub before.
>>
I went to a flylo show on monday and they were played panda bear on the PA. the fuck...
>>
>>51587816

Who the fuck would play GY!BE in a pub?
>>
/mu/ doesn't "own" /mu/core and in most cases it's quite renown/highly rated music mate

>>51587858
Sleep is a banger
>>
Went to a multi band show in albert park (auckland new zealand) and there were tonnes of families and stuff there and they were playing "Glitter" by No Age on the speakers.
I was like "damn".
>>
Death Grips is on the radio in Australia a lot
>>

Yeah, they played the whole track right through, including all the static and noise towards the end.
>>
>>51587858
>>51587905

whoops
>>
>>51587866
>Sleep is a banger
I can see it
>The overall mood is happy, people are laughing, drinking, having a good time
>Sleep starts
>"They don't sleep on the beach..."
>Everyone stops drinking
>Some old man starts crying
>No one says a word in 20 minutes straight
>Everyone stares into the distance
>Song stops
>Everyone stays still for another 20 minutes and leaves the pub sad
>>
>>51587866
this. ive seen a shit ton of mu approved bands. /mu/core is a lie
>>
>>51587886
that's amazing

not really out in public but my friend absolutely loves AnCo and I know for a fact he doesn't come on here.. he also found Floral Shoppe and Eccojams on his own and was into that for awhile.
>>
>>51587816
I was listening to the radio with my dad and they played My Girls by AnCo, and then followed it up with Chicago by Sufjan Stevens. That was weird.
>>
>>51587949
>F#A#oo starts
>"The car's on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel"
>whole bar goes silent, everyone puts down their drinks
>"...We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death..."
>grown men take out pictures of their loved ones and stare solemnly
>"...The skyline was beautiful on fire, all twisted metal stretching upwards, everything washed in a thin orange haze..."
>the bartender breaks out in tears, loudly sobbing. Someone in the back starts yelling "the end of the world is coming! the end of the world is coming!"
>by the end of Drugs in Tokyo everyone had hung themselves on anything they could find, the floors damp with tears and blood

absoloute banger of a party tune, fire. doing the rounds in trendy clubs soon

>>51587989
>>51587973
AnCo is entirely believable, they're relatively poppy and JJJ was at least in love with MPP when it came out. I personally doubt that your friend doesn't go on /mu/ if he was into Floral Shoppe though.
>>
>>51588022
that's what I thought but he's really into skateboarding and he said one of the companies he follows use vaporwave in their videos.

they're called 92.5k or some shit
>>
Went to a bar once and played STGSTV on the digital jukebox or whatever while drinking with some friends. Was fun.
>>
No, and I really hope I won't hear meme garbage like Godspeed in public. It's worse than Gangnam Style.
>>
They play Shake it off all the time on radio here in Germany
>>
>>51587886
what stations? I've never heard it
>>
>>51588155
On which radio station anon?
>>
>>51587886
omg what station
>>
>>51588213
SWR3
>>
>>51587886
moot said something about most shitposters being Australian so this makes a lot of sense :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x185px
>>51587816
Reminds me of pic related
>>
>>51587816
what pub?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.