[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so anon, what sort of music do you like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 15

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>
File: 1415853696131.png (4KB, 286x314px) Image search: [Google]
1415853696131.png
4KB, 286x314px
>>
just say "hipster bullshit" and smirk
>>
>Ever heard of ______?
>No? Well, them.
>The end.
>>
Uh... like... stuff.
>>
>>51521192
>this is how an autist thinks a conversation goes
>>
>insert music that i like with emphasis on what i've been listening to recently

what are you people, autistic?
>>
A lot of different artists.Lately I have been into this, this and this.

How hard is your life dude?
>>
>>51521165
Animal Collective, Crystal Castles, The Mars Volta, Pink Floyd Mayweather, Beck, BTMI, The Brave Little Abacus. I have also never smoked marijuana or marijuana accessories.
>>
>umm bon iver and sufjan stevens
>*panties fall to the floor*
>>
Just say "post-punk" because it's a non plen way of saying "indie" because most guitar bands are inspired by post-punk bands, or call themselves post-punk

It's a catch all term
>>
>>51521165
Singer songwriter bullshit, what about you? Do you listen to anything good?
>>
File: 1415508266301.gif (2MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1415508266301.gif
2MB, 256x144px
>ya know.. A bit of everything
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 550x329px
>>51521211
You clearly don't talk to women often, unless older women are different. Every single time I'm at the bars at my Uni and a chick asks me about music, I just share the few mainstream acts I actually enjoy that she would know.

You really can't just say you've been enjoying Xiu Xiu and Ne Obliviscaris, because she will screw her face and not get over it until you find yourself having to fully explain the band in detail, and then she'll judge for it. Much better off saying " oh you know Juicy J and Passion Pit" and not digging yourself a hole.
>>
>>51522756
i meant genres.

also, i'm gay.
>>
>>51522718
I resent that
>>
Mostly hiphop and hipster bullshit.
>>
>uh.. l-lately I've been really into folk.
>oh, like Mumford and Sons?! They're my favorite!
>uh.. n-no, more like dark and neo-folk like Death in June and Dead can Dance......
>oh...

Everytime.
>>
File: hampus2.jpg (910KB, 2301x1834px) Image search: [Google]
hampus2.jpg
910KB, 2301x1834px
"Type 3 to 5."
>>
>>51522819
ur so special and smart
>>
>>51522756
what the fuck kind of women have you been talking to
>>
>>51522942
Sorry mate we can't all be patricians
>>
Post-IDM, breakcore, avant garde glitch, abstract future techno

Yknow, like deadmau5
>>
I like everything except country and rap
>>
I enjoy all kinds with the exception of southern rock and lyrically based hip-hop
>>
>>51521165
My tastes are much too nuanced to answer this simply, so I just say what genre I've been into most lately, and list a few artists specifically.
>>
>well i like a lot of electronic music
>"OMG ANON YOU ARE KIDDING!?
EDM IS SO GOOD. I LOVE DAVID GUETTA, DEADMAU5, SKRILLEX AND THOSE GUYS.
Have you heard of the glitch mob? I feel like SUCH a hipster when i listen to them, but it's SO good tehih XD :3"

Every.
Fucking.
Time.
>>
It's miles ahead of you, now get out of my face, feminist scum.
>>
Its a bit of a hobby so I listen to a lot of different stuff. But I've been listening to a lot of [insert artist/genre] lately.
>>
>ambient, drone, glitch, art pop, Midwest emo, screamo, post-rock, math rock, free jazz, progressive electronic, avant-garde jazz, doom metal, zolo, minimalism, you?
>>
>>51522975
Dumbass sorority chicks as usual, you?
>>
>I like jazz
>you're such a weirdo anon
>>
>>51522927
Easily the most pretentious image ever created.
>>
I'm into electronic, hip-hop, experimental, indie and instrumental, including:
Flying Lotus, Lil B, Mastodon, Beastie Boys, James Blake, Kanye West, Nosaj Thing, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Teebs, TOKiMONSTA, M83, Tyler, the Creator, Frank Ocean, Childish Gambino, Grizzly Bear, The xx, Death Grips, Spangle call Lilli line, Washed Out, Clark, DJ Shadow, Justin Timberlake, J Dilla, Lupe Fiasco, The Weeknd, K.Flay, Asher Roth, Vanilla, Drive-By Truckers, Lapalux, Daft Punk, Pretty Lights, Prefuse 73, Animal Collective, Earl Sweatshirt, B.Lewis, OutKast, SpaceGhostPurrp, Baroness, Madlib, A$AP Rocky, Patterson Hood, 65daysofstatic, KASHIWA Daisuke, The Throne, Girl Talk, XXYYXX, The Cool Kids, Drake, Captain Murphy.

all in one breath
>>
>>51523393
oh, that explains it.
i usually just hang around thrift shops and little pizza/coffee places in my local downtown area.
every girl i meet is either really fucking awesome or a walking twee stereotype.
conversation about music is always pretty good though. sorry you hang around shitty people m8
>>
>>51523467
>personally choosing what kind of people you would hang with

what are you? a normal person or what
>>
>>51523467
I mean that's just when I want to get my dick wet ya know? I still have plenty friends that have good knowledge of music and generally aren't idiots
>>
>I listen to a lot of [genre], [somewhat accessible band that fits into [genre]] in particularly, but I've also been listening to a lot of [accessible band in different genre] and [other accessible band in different genre]. What about you?

The keys to appearing somewhat interesting is to show that you like a lot of different things, but at the same time make sure people can follow you and know the things you are talking about.
Also, it's important to let them talk.
People love talking about themselves and the things they like.
>>
I hate this question a lot cos Im too retarded to know how to answer it.
>>
>>51523583
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
I meet girls at concerts so there's no questions, just fucking
>>
File: 1334949626160.png (10KB, 474x162px) Image search: [Google]
1334949626160.png
10KB, 474x162px
>say "indie" because it's the most well known and relateable genre
>still get called a hipster after saying my favorite band is modest mouse

i wish that word would fucking die already
>>
>>51522698
This how an autist thinks
>>
Nobody has asked me about my taste in music in years
>>
>>51524007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>51523943
>>51524050
Aren't you gonna be late for high school?
>>
>>51524046
same
>>
>>51522756
>Radiohead
>Who?

I just avoid it, there's no winning in those conversations anyway.
>>
>Kanye West
>>
You've probably never heard of them
>>
>>51524071
Exactly, or they'll be like I love Creep! How many albums do they have? I should listen to that one! Or something that would make me facepalm myself into a concussion
>>
>>51524060
no, I'm already there
>>
>oh lots of different stuff no specific genre i really listen to more then others. some american primitive, prog, idm, black metal--
>really anon you like metal! you always struck me as wicked hipster
>mfw black metal is wicked hipster
>>
>>51523341
>implying deadmau5, skrillex and the glitch mob suck
>>
>haha well I've never heard of any of those :)

K I L L M E
I
L
L

M
E
>>
>>51524123
I never implied that. But if you wanna go ahead an make assumptions.
>>
Everything except rap and country. :)
>>
Nothing except rap, bitch.
>panties drop
>>
File: mfw fucking kim k.jpg (173KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mfw fucking kim k.jpg
173KB, 726x1024px
Nah it's not about what I like it's what I make.

Here listen to this track I made.
>>
>>51521165
protip: anon should probably ask that question first
>>
>>51524181
More like

>Everything except rap, M'Lady
>panties drop
>>
>the one time out of 100 they list something that you enjoy that isn't mainstream stuff
>they're not nearly as excited to talk about it as you are
>>
>>51524187
That image is so obviously retouched, it's almost comical.
>>
>tfw barely any sex drive, give a shit about sex maybe once a year
>get to say whatever I want to anyone because I'm not held to some arbitrary shit where people try to game each other into fucking

feels good
>>
>>51522756
How would you respond if your tastes are 100% autismal? I'm in that situation.
>>
>>51523341
edm girls are the best and i fucking hate edm
>>
>>51524221
Euphoria: The Post

you know, some of us just want to talk about music in real life, ya jerk
>>
>>51524039
>he's never gotten laid for his music taste before
One day, friend
>>
>>51524265
and I do fuckwit, because I say true things instead of "i-i like the dead mouses"
>>
>>51524221
>being this socially inept
>>
>>51524289
That's called being a master of social situation-awareness, anon. Not even him. I wish I didn't get boners and be affected emotionally by hot women.
>>
>>51523656
More like people just like talking in general. I had a friend who would just talk an talk and never let anyone get a word in. It was awful to hang out with him because he just wouldn't shut up about stuff no one cared about.
>>
>>51524289
>lying to seem cool to people so you can get in their pants
>social adeptness

i ahve people who I enjoy talking to about bands we both mutually enjoy, you have people you need to keep up a facade with due to autism
>>
>>51524289
What do you learn from sex, be it spiritually or intellectually?
>>
>>51521213
OP is an aspie. He doesn't know how to society.
>>
I usually say Atmospheric Black Metal and Neofolk because hiding your power level is the highest form of autism and I am a god.
>>
>>51522756
>tfw no qt to listen to xiu xiu with
>>
>>51524289
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
i just say a bit of everything because i don't want to looks like an autist saying what i actually enjoy
which sounds worse
>oh you know, a bit of everything, what about you?
or
>i only listen to PATRICIAN MUSIC, such as NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL, RADIOHEAD, DEATH GRIPS, KANYE, SWANS, ANIMAL COLLECTIVE, the list goes on. what about you, don't tell me you're some kind of plebeian?
>>
>>51524232
I've definitely lied before, and said I liked Mumford and sons, but then she asked me for a favorite track and I was fucked. So honestly just tell her you like the bands you like, and just change the subject. Ask her questions, she'll usually just go off on her own tangent
>>
>>51521186
nice im going to use this
>>
>>51521165
i just usually say well known artists tthat I like even if they arent my favorites. Sonic Youth, The Doors, the list could go on
>>
I stare her dead in the eyes.
Scream at the top of my gut.
IT'S DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!!
>>
>>51521186
I actually do this. Then people ask me for specific genres so I just list off entry level but still obscure genres like Freak Folk, Shoegaze, Slowcore, and Post Rock before saying hipster bullshit again. I've found that people respond rather positively to it.
>>
>>51524913
I answer Post-Rock straight off the bat most of the time, most people have at least heard Mogwai or Sigur Ros and it's a pretty easy concept to explain. You just have to play it so you don't look pretentious like "classical with guitars".

And then you rec them some third wave crescendocore. Bitches love EITS.
>>
File: 1416166851895.jpg (39KB, 212x308px) Image search: [Google]
1416166851895.jpg
39KB, 212x308px
>mfw everyone I know thinks that I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift because every time they ask me about music I reply that I love T-Swift
>>
>>51524333
yes because the easiest way to get girls is to lie to them. Brilliant
>>51524337
From sex itself? idk that's not what im talking about. I'm saying the fact that the poster thinks because he has no sex drive he suddenly is free to say whatever he wants. If sex drives your every social interaction with a girl you're going to have a bad time to begin with
>>
>>51524029
Listening to Modest Mouse right now.
>>
>>51521211
>I dunno a lot of different stuff I guess

Crisis averted.
>>
>start to explain the difference between shitty scenecore, alt-rock, twinkly emo and real emo and screamo
>"anon, what the fuck are you talking about, what sort of music do you like?"
>eventually just have to sigh and say hardcore punk

im glad i dont know so many music interested people
>>
>>51526544
Meant for OP I'm dumb
>>
File: 1415027019337.jpg (135KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1415027019337.jpg
135KB, 807x1013px
>>51524447
iktf
>>
>>51524029
That's because Modest Mouse is in that sweet spot where people know the band but most don't listen to it actively, so plebs acknowledge the band's existence but since it's not something they or others they know listen to it must be hipster music.
>>
>>51522718
if talking cat bob sees this he'll start crying
>>
>>51526592
>That's because Modest Mouse is in that sweet spot where people know the band but most don't listen to it actively
Irrelevancy
>>
I just say death metal and pop music and play it off as a joke. Then after we laugh a bit I tell them I geninely enjoy some music from every genre and listen to most things.
>>
File: 1375905954647.jpg (1MB, 2291x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1375905954647.jpg
1MB, 2291x1833px
>>51522927
>>
i say "black metal"
>>
weird that not even one girl ever knew who After School Tea Time are
>>
>>51526804
No wonder, since their name is clearly Houkago Tea Time.
>>
>>51523467
>this nigga is clearly a hipster
>sorry you hang around shitty people m8
>>
Genres include: Funk, Soul, Reggae, Dub, Dancehall, D&b/Jungle, UKG, Hip hop, Grime, Trap/Drill, occasionally some punk or heavy metal but not very much appreciate all types of music but those are the ones that generally interest me
>>
"Lately I've been listening to minimal music and 90's indie / alt rock"
>>
>>51524116
Yeah, how dare they not know every song of the band I like, and only know the one that was popular!
>>
>lately it's been a lot of [insert made up band/genre]
>observe reaction
>>
>>51527088
Exactly my point. They aren't going to know anything about it, so don't bring it up in the first place.

Btw I posted>>51522756
>>
>>51523464
>Mastodon
>Kanye West
>Death Grips
>Baroness
>65daysofstatic
My nigga
>>
>>51527052
Are you me?
>>
>>51527166
I fucking love Baroness.
>>
>>51527216
Me too. But I have listened just The Blue Album.
>>
>>51527170
Who am I ?
>>
>>51521165
>Emo revival, indie rock, and pop-punk, mostly. Also some trip hop and post rock.
Don't be autistic and name any narrowed down subgenres, e.g. Vaporwave, Twinkle Daddies, Shoegaze Metal, etc." Just name the genres that you could fit them under. Vaporwave is electronic, Twinkle Daddies are emo/pop-punk, Shoegaze metal is metal. That way most people have at least some fucking idea of what you're talking about.

>>51521186
I told some guy this, after he claimed his friend listened to 'obscure artsy music' like 'Neutral Melk Hotel.'
>>
>>51527247
>Vaporwave
Vaporwave is pluderphonics or experimental electronics.

>Shoegaze Metal
Deafheaven is not a band and the proper term is "post-metal" as retarded as it sounds.
>>
>>51527239
Shit man, go listen to Red and Yellow & Green right now. They are both gold
>>
>>51527297
I accidentally used the word plunderphonics at a party because I was drunk. Luckily nobody batted an eye.
>>
I tell them that it's nothing they'd like, which is usually true.
>>
>>51527347
Haha what did you think would happen?
>>
>>51521186
This is exactly what I do. They get the picture and if they are interested in talking more about music. But when I'm drunk, I start telling people about all these bands that they should listen to when I know they wouldn't even like them but then I insist on showing them by playing a song for them with my phone. But I hate it when people do that to me. I need to stop doing that.
>>
>>51527347
Plunderphonics is fine, since it's easy to explain and the concept actually holds a somewhat acceptable appeal in both philosophy and sound.
Try explaining and subsequently getting understanding for liking Mayuko Hino, with her core philosophy of "fuck art and fuck music".
>>
>>51527297
>Vaporwave is pluderphonics or experimental electronics.
See, you're missing my point. Would you not categorize plunderphonic or experimental electronic under 'electronic'? Because I can promise you, the average stranger doesn't know what 'plunderphonics' are, and 'experimental' anything just sounds pretentious.
Yes, it doesn't specify at all the subgenre, and groups it with a million other artists that are completely different, but to most people, it's just gibberish. It's better to name something vague that they are familiar with, than to name something that they've never heard of and risk alienating anyone.
If they actually want to talk to you, they will inquire further. 'Oh, you mean like Aphex Twin and Daft Punk?' And from there you can start narrowing down what you like.
>>
>>51527347
The meaning of plunderphonics is easy to infer if you are all English speakers, so it's not that bad.
I always cry about studying CS instead of music or whatever when I'm drunk, anyway, that's infinitely more embarrassing.
>>
uhh..the beatles?
>>
>>51527441
>Would you not categorize plunderphonics or experimental electronic under 'electronic'?
It's the vaguest you can go without losing most of the actual meaning and causing misunderstandings.

It's better to name something vague that they are familiar with, than to name something that they've never heard of and risk alienating anyone.
Everything in moderation, also throwing out terms they don't understand doesn't alienate you, it gives others holds to grab onto while you're talking.
Also, you do realize that LITERALLY, and I really do mean literally in its literal meaning, every single popular music piece is "electronic" these days, right?
>>
>Oh nothing I just like Avenged Sevenfold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIc4vXc3SY starts playing
>>
>>51527599
A7X was actually good at one point tho
>>
>tfw finally gf

>her favorite bands are paramore and black veil brides
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
>anon what genre of music does you're band play
>uhh
>>
>Haha what a cunt
>Excuse me?
>*grabs scarf* Look bitch, I'm not going to discuss the nuances and delicate notions of the music i listen to, let's leave it at that
>yeah but what genre
>the genre I listen to is heavenly music, you don't deserve even to listen to its name, and so i name it Progressive Dreamfunk because you're a filthy fucking pleb and it doesn't matter what genre I mention you're gonna act like you know it so it doesn't fucking matter
>wanna hear harsh noise, bitch?
That's how i got my GF
>>
>>51528069
I'd rather be single.
>>
>>51528309
she is 4 years younger than me and seems impressionable enough for me to change her tastes tho
>>
>>51528323
I don't think you oughtta date 12 year olds Dorkthrone.
>>
>>51521186
ayyyeee
are you me?
>>
"Well I like hip hop and jazz especially, but I also like other stuff like 80s alt rock and even some folk"

"Oh that's so cool, I like rap and soul too. My favorites are Big L, 2Pac, and Marvin Gaye"

"Nice! Listen to much stuff from the south?"

"Not really, I'm embarrassed to say I like lil Wayne.."

"No he's great, I like his early mixtapes 500 degreez and the original Carter. Ever hear of UGK?"

"No"

"Well you should give them a listen... I actually have their first three albums as CD's, I can let you borrow them if you want"

"OMG thanks that's so cool"

Proceed to show her my cd collection a few weeks later and have nice little conversations here in there that involve music. It's not that hard you idiots.
>>
>>51529981

ye sure m8
>>
>>51521165
"Well, a little bit of everything, and I realise everyone says that. But lately I've been into Swans, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Joy Division, and Kendrick Lamar. You?"
>>
>everything, but i dont know much with [insert genre they like here] do you have any reccomedations?
>discuss what i know, what they know, then discuss other genres
and we exchange spotify,
>>
>>51529981
get a load of this lady's man
>>
File: 1312870568255.png (16KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1312870568255.png
16KB, 250x204px
house, techno, deep house and everything inbetween.
>no such threads
>>
"Honestly mostly indie, stuff you dont get to hear on the radio. And you?" (if it's a grill add 'my dear')
>>
>>51524071
>thinking Radiohead is an exclusive mens band
l o l
>>
>>51530513
>spotify
BahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
"folk music, chopped and screwed, art music nomesayin"

I've had some good convos about DJ Screw this way, i actually was talking to a guy who listened to Basic Channel which was hecka friggin epic
he had shit social skills obviously
>>
How do I say I'm into emo without people thinking I'm a scenecore kid who cuts my wrists?
>>
>>51530513

>and we exchange spotify,

One of the saddest things I have read today
>>
File: 1412103590731.gif (2MB, 359x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412103590731.gif
2MB, 359x360px
>>51521186
he knows
>>
Just tell the truth, if the person is genuinely interested in knowing, they'll ask more about what music you like. Alternately, you can just list off whatever stuff you've liked recently, because people are generally off-put by genres they don't know.
>>
>>51521186
>perpetuating the use of "hipster" as a synonym for "someone interested in music"

fuck off aspie.
>>
>>51531304
"I'm into indie punk"
>>
>>51531343
That's redundant
>>
>>51530831
/bleep/?
>>
>>51531341
that isnt what he said
>>
I'm really into this band called Behold the Arctopus right now. You might have heard their hit You Will Be Reincarnated as an Imperial Attack Spaceturtle from their album Nano-Nucleonic Cyborg Summoning. A lot of people like to go for the mainstream hit Alcoholocaust but to me that's them selling out. Fuck that. The rest of the album is killer.

You should check them out.
>>
>>51531377
it's what he's doing though.

he's interested in music and he's afraid to own up to it so he just perpetuates the common useage of "hipster" as "someone who's interested in music"

by saying "hipster bullshit" when someone asks what music you listen to, you're just encouraging them to continue believing that someone even mildly interested in music beyond the mainstream is a hipster. it's self deprecating (which is autismal as fuck btw) and damaging to everyone who likes music. stop it.
>>
>>51531352
Oh like Green Day or Blink 182?
>>
>>51531389
Link me to their music and I will.
>>
>>51531563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXtmM9d3Ck
>>
>>51531418
?
>>
>>51531633
so do you like this ironically or what
>>
>>51531703
I unironically like it
>>
>>51531389
is this a sufjan stevens side project?
>>
i just say
>Nickelback, Sum 41, the list goes on....
>>
>>51522819
>I tell girls I love bands with nazi imagery
>Why won't anybody have sex with me ?
>>
>>51521165
I just reply ">liking music" and make the Constanza face
>>
>>51533718
yup, this usually works
>>
File: [tipping intensifies].gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
[tipping intensifies].gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>51530912
>(if it's a grill add 'my dear')
>>
>>51521204
>tfw all of my conversations end abruptly
>tfw autist
>>
>"huh, you wanna listen?"
>hand her my earphones
>play Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on spotify

>gee anon! I like indeh too
>>
>>51521165
I listen to a lot of 80's new wave, no wave, dark wave, ethereal wave, coldwave, gothic rock, industrial, post-industrial, electro-industrial, EBM, post-punk, classical music, classic rock, jazz, experiemental, neo psychedelia, noise and a few other things.
>>
>>51522927
>gothic rock
>shit tier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU
>>
>>51531408
>he's interested in music and he's afraid to own up to it so he just perpetuates the common useage of "hipster" as "someone who's interested in music"

nb not samefag but that's not what the common useage of hipster is, at all

rest of your post is even dumber
>>
whats a way to say indie thats not indie and doesnt sound pretentious
>>
>>51535542
Alternative

Super vague, but most people get the picture from that
>>
whats wrong with going
>I listen to a scary amount of music and I get nervous talking to people about it because I'm afraid they'll make fun of me so basically a little bit of everything
>>
>"I listen to things that people on the internet won't make fun of me for."
>>
>I say "classic music"
>get laughed and labeled as fedoratipper

fuck you, I like listening to my 20 minutes long piano songs
>>
>>51533718
How do you read this.
Maymay arrow, liking music.?
Should I say constanzaface dot jay pee gee while doing the face itself?
>>
>>51523464
you and I would get along well
>>
>>51535680
Interesting. Trying this the next time.
>>
>>51535995
You'd get along well with anyone aged 15 to 25 with really generic taste. You probably have a lot of friends unlike me :(
>>
>>51531408
nope it's just impossible to reason with people who aren't avid music listeners on why you enjoy anything that's not top 40 or classic rock.
>>
>>51522682
>never smoked marijuana accessories
>>
Harsh Post-Progressive Vaporgrunge Noise
>>
>>51536039
I'll be your friend
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.