[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/daily/ - Daily Album Discussion (daily edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 47

File: 1414770131625.png (490KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1414770131625.png
490KB, 500x464px
***IF YOU'RE NEW, AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, READ THIS FIRST!***

It's the 2nd of October

The point of these threads, is to encourage people to look for new and interesting music. We do this, by listening to, and ideally, discussing albums we've never heard before. Many of us already listen to new music daily, these people are in it to venture out of their comfort zone by listening to albums they otherwise wouldn't have, or just to have a good time.
We track our progress using calendars, which we fill with the albums we listen to on each day, and a rating of some sort for all of them. There are templates in the following posts. We encourage you to write the albums' titles, and the artists' names somewhere on your calendar. We don't have any tools for creating these calendars, we use simple image editing softwares.
You can predetermine a schedule for a month, or you can report back on whatever album you randomly picked every day. Many of us make our schedules interesting in various way, popular ones being genre restrictions, new releases, and recs from the /daily/ community.

We used to do listen alongs, but we don't really have the time anymore. For this, we had a plug.dj room, which we still use occasionally to hang out for a little while. It's usually empty, so if you want to spend a little time there, post in the thread, there most likely will be someone up for it. You can find it here:
>http://plug.dj/some-dumb-plug-dj-community/

In case plug.dj is not working, we have a backup wavelength room. You can find that here:
>wavelength.fm/stripey's

The threads usually start around 15:00 GMT. Anyone can start the threads, but usually one of /daily/'s dedicated trips starts them. If the thread is not yet up by 15:30 GMT, we encourage you to start it, just be sure to use the standard OP. Of course you can start it earlier than that too.

Most importantly, have fun!
>>
get taste
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>51405318
>>51405587
Good advices.
>>
>>51405674
im gonna shit in your tub fuck you
>>
File: lizvice_cover_1400.jpg (581KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
lizvice_cover_1400.jpg
581KB, 1400x1400px
>>51405318
>>51405587
I'M A' FIRIN' MAH LAZER

Liz Vice - There's a Light (2014)
>blues rock

https://mega.co.nz/#F!nEs3HYLJ!PK4WKI8nzVC5bvsy1vNurw

sample: http://youtu.be/DrVr5pTJg_A

Today's album features a bold worship, filled with groovy church organs and Liz's sweet voice which manages to be tame and serene throughout this short album. There's a lot I wish I could say but this is most likely all the time I have to be on /mu/ for today.
>>
This is going to be a slow one.

>>51405684
Pleaso do.
>>
File: cover.jpg (3MB, 2005x1192px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
3MB, 2005x1192px
I sort of like OPN but I'm not digging today's album. I also feel I might have been too generous with Floral Shoppe.
>>
>>51405780
I'd like to listen to that sometime soon. I've never heard any vaporwave before, so I'm not sure what I'm in for.
>>
>>51405834
>I'm not sure what I'm in for
Lot's of pitched down vocal samples, that's for sure.
>>
File: booyah!.jpg (852KB, 1778x1610px)
booyah!.jpg
852KB, 1778x1610px
unbunny - fission romance the west

+brief songs
+violin and the phil elverum like imagery on some tracks
+nice melodies

-not much variety sonically, but what else is there to expect out of a folk record
>>
I listened to my album of the day earlier today, a review will follow.

Meanwhile, I also listened to Julis Eastman's Unjust Malaise just now. It was fucking amazing. Just throwing that out there. If you're into modern classical and/or minimalism, do not look further than this album. It's three hours long but totally worth it.
>>
>>51405978
Nice, that one's been sitting in my backlog for a while. I'm gonna check it out soon.

>>51405854
So DJ Screw with vintage pop instead of southern hip-hop? I'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
File: The Ziggurat.jpg (17KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
The Ziggurat.jpg
17KB, 550x550px
Anyone listened to pic related? Got it on my chart, do I just lsiten to Disc 1 or should I lsiten to all of it?

>>51405780
That's imo the best vaporwave record out there. It's not great, but atleast it has some redeemable qualities to itself.
>>
File: Blind_Blake.jpg (296KB, 1599x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Blind_Blake.jpg
296KB, 1599x1600px
I can't find my daily album anywhere ;_;
>>
>>51406244
I love that album. I couldn't find disc 2 in decent quality anywhere, and it's just a mixbag without any sort of cohesion anyway. Just disc 1 will do.
>>
>>51406244

Both. They're very different but each one is worth it.
>>
>>51406269
its on soulseek u goddamn mongoloid
>>
>>51406325
Thank you.
>>
>>51406282
Yeah I got the first one in 320 but could only find the second one in 128 on slsk. Doesn't really matter to me though, since I will listen to it through some shitty headphones on my daily commute most likely. Stoked for it though, probably my most anticipated on my November-charts. Didn't know Die Antwoord were involved though, that kind of turned me of a bit

>>51406303
I'll probably listen to both then. 3 hours is quite long though, will most likely have to split up my playthrough.
>>
Today I listened to Night Time, My Time by Sky Ferreira, for Boobies Friday.

What a bad album. Someone warned me about this, but the only reason I listened to it was because it was the album that gave me the idea for the day. It was not worth it.

It's just bad mainstream pop most of the time. Sometimes she sounds like an even less original Lana del Rey, other times like someone like Katy Perry or another average pop star. The lyricism is the absolute worst part. I cringed so many times. It literally has EVERY cliche lyric from pop. This almost never happens but on this record, I could actually guess the next line she sang before she sang it.

The only part that was better than bad were some of the instrumentals (like 3 or 4 tracks) prior to her voice coming in. Then she just fucking ruined it. Other than this it had absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Below average pop record with all it's cliches and absolutely boring. Don't listen to it. And to the person who warned me: I'm stupid to not have listened to your advice.

But hey today I found out I have a great post rocky kinda band in my country (Portugal) where most of the music is pretty average so today was a pretty good day.
Anyone heard of Paus? I've only heard their s/t but it's a pretty great record. They have two drummers playing in a conjoined drumset I'm really digging the drumming and the atmosphere.

Link if you wanna hear it:
https://mega.co.nz/#!9JxW3ZiI!xYRjf-zqNk4G_BGDglHUkCbVcBs2hm1_uKMcGQoKJo8
>>
>>51406550
Die Antwoord wasn't involved, it is Die Antwoord before all that started. But it's ridiculously good.
>>
Hey guys, reporting in. Where's the DM tourney guy been?

Just started listening to My Brother The Wind's 2014 effort. I already enjoyed a record of them before, though their sophomore effort wasn't as good. Looking forward to seeing what I think of this one.
>>
>>51406572
B...b...b...ut Sky Ferreira is good :(
Ghost EP was much better tho for real, and the lyrics on this album is kind of crap. You're Not The One is my jam tho

>>51406611
Well kind of, both Yolanda and that other dude are a part of Constructs Corporation according to wikipedia, even if it was prior to the creation of Die Antwoord
>>
>>51406671
I haven't got anything against her but IMO this was a subpar mainstream pop record that just failed in delivering anything but bad lyrics and kind of annoying hooks. Some of the instrumentals seemed like they had so much potential and then... Well, it just went downhill.
>>
>>51406671
Yes, they're the only two members, that's what I'm saying. Constuctus Corporation is Die Antwoord before Die Antwoord. Die Antwoord isn't bad in the sense Nickleback is for example though, it's a poor aesthetic choice. They can be amazing when they want to, and on The Ziggurat, they want to.
>>
>>51406726
Yes I fully agree on Die Antwoord, it's the aesthetic that's off putting, not their music. But then again, their aesthetic seems to be one of their biggest selling points so whatever works for them

Listened to the first 5 minutes of the album and it sounds pretty good so far, looking forward to Monday
>>
>>51406823
They have a completely different shtick on their previous projects. I'm pretty sure Die Antwoord only exists to make them some money for a change, all of their previous efforts were flops.
>>
>>51406572
Yeeeeeah Paus are super cool stuff. They have a great live show atmosphere with super raw drumming. It's neat.
They also are super cool dudes to talk to after show.

PS: Weren't they releasing a new album this year? Tell me they already released it...
>>
>>51406897
You ever been to one of their shows? I wanna go to one and since I'm actually in their country I am a lucky man. I don't know about a new album, I barely know the band but am very interested and will snoop around to find out.
Because they're a portuguese band and they're not that well known there's not a lot about them from what I can tell but I'll try and tell you about the album.
>>
File: R-5741242-1401381866-5781.jpg (105KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
R-5741242-1401381866-5781.jpg
105KB, 597x597px
>>51406897
>>51406965
They released an album called "Clarão" this year is this what you were referring to?
It has pretty nice reviews
>>
File: folder.jpg (151KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
151KB, 453x453px
Gonna play some RPGs with my friends this afternoon, the feels are gonna have to wait for tonight.

>>51406572
Benji you're from Portugal? Noice, irmãos de língua portuguesa representam!
>>
>>51407128
Nice, não sabia que havia mais pessoal que falava português no /daily/. De que país? Brasil?
>>
>>51407176
Yup. As vezes quando digo que sou daqui aparecem mais uns mas ultimamente parece que sou o último.
>>
File: november.png (3MB, 2100x1800px) Image search: [Google]
november.png
3MB, 2100x1800px
5nd day of nostalgia-week. The end is nigh.
Today, I listened to Infinity on High, by Fall Out Boy. It was hard to do, and it will probably be hard to review. Let's do this in an orderly fashion.
>1 - teh nostalgic review
I remember playing Fall Out Boy covers with my bands in high school. I think I could even still play Carpal Tunnel of Love on the guitar, and I haven't played the guitar for at least a year.
Now that I think of it, it may be one of the bands that sticked with me for the longest time (along with Primus and a last one, but that's another story for another day) and I have too many memories of rehersals and daily commute with these guys as soundtrack to be really unbiased...
>>
>>51407225
>2 - the reasonable review
This album could easily have been much better than it actually is. The reason for this is simple : Fall Out Boy is technically a good band, they have the potential,they can play, they can put together some songs BUT they either have questionnable taste or were too easily influenced by the trends.
The first, striking element here are the vocals. Not only because of their central place in the composition, or their high place in the mix but mostly because of how well they are handled. Patrick Stump is simply a very good singer and at this point really knows how to do his thing, how to keep a note correctly for the right amount of time, without vibrating too much or too little, and manages to hit some impressively high notes that would almost fall into the register of a counter-tenor. Oh, and he can hold these high notes fro seconds, did I already mention it? I don't think I did. And this voice is definitly put to use on the whole album. The verses are entirely sug, the choruses are entirely sung and have some well done vocal layering, the bridges are sung...
This does mean that the instruments can just be a background in some cases (one of the best and worse exemples being the ballad Golden with an interesting vocal melody backed by a ridiculous, punched piano that is not even transparent, but plain boring) despite having the potential to offer more. The leading guitar often gives some pretty creative and powerful riffs that are sadly just used as introductions, and then fades in the background sticking to some simple chords or power chords. The drumming never really shines through, but paying close attention to it at any moment is enough to see how much attention was put into it and how unexpectedly precise and subtle it can be, especially for this kind of pop rock. The bass however is completely unmentionnable and does as little as possible. Pete Wentz a hack.
>>
>>51407241
The band has the potential to deliver some excellent vocally driven "emo" rock but sadly, that is not so often the case. Do not read all this wrong : the album is always pleasent to hear, but never interesting to listen to. Paying close attention to the music simply lets you realize just how some parts have been completely overlooked. A simple exemple that comes back is nearly every song is the guitar in the choruses (and yes the two guitars join to play the same things with the same sound). You always, always have the same kind of power chords strumming, sometimes with two or maybe even ONE power-chord in the whole chorus (fucking seriously guys? GUYS? what the heck?). Sure, the vocals are loud enough to let this slip through if you are not paying attention but again : nearly every song is pleasent to hear but non is pleasent to listen and none can live up to a closer listen. As mentionned before, the bass has the same exact problem. Same could be said about the whole production. Sure, the album does have a very lush production, but it really does not work to add anything substantial (a shame because more things like the strings from Thanks for the Memories would have added a lot of colors to an otherwise monotone sound panel). Everything you have works great on the surface, but digging a little deeper into anything will let you see how empty the album is.
Taken at face value, this album is infact good and possibly one of the rare exemples of emo-influenced pop rock (almost power pop?) done well. It has a handful good songs, some that are okay, some a little boring and some plain annoying. But any close inspection blows the glitter away.
>>
>>51407204
>>51407176
Eu posso falar esta língua bobo assim.

I'm listening to Natural Snow Buildings now, though i had to pause it while my in-laws where here. They didn't really appreciate it.
>>
>>51407257
>nearly every song is pleasent to hear but non is pleasent to listen and none can live up to a closer listen
My problem with most modern pop rock, it's nice and all that but it CRUMBLES if you listen with just a bit of attention.
>>
File: novchart.jpg (905KB, 1626x1638px) Image search: [Google]
novchart.jpg
905KB, 1626x1638px
Like a fair amount of people on /mu/, my main experience with No Wave is Swans and early Sonic Youth. I never knew how danceable this genre could get. Frankly, I think that the more funk-influenced side is better than the more noise rock-influenced side, and this comp is fucking awesome and listen to it.
>>
File: November.jpg (916KB, 1780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
November.jpg
916KB, 1780x1610px
So, today's review is My Brother The Wind's latest album "Once There Was A Time When Time And Space Were One". As you can imagine, it's a Space Rock album which is highly jam oriented. The album begins pretty slowly and I start getting flashbacks towards their sophomore effort which was as previously mentioned not quite as good. In my opinion, space rock should have both calm moments and driving, strong rhythms. My Brother The Wind starts up a bit slowly, but they do get there by the time we hit the third track, Song Of Innocence Part 2 which bears little semblance to the first part.

Once OTWaTWTaSWO hits its stride and pacing, it doesn't let up and keeps the energy alive that was present on their debut. Lead and Rhythm guitar play alongside one another with the kind of reverb you'd expect on a record such as this. The rhythm section isn't particularly original for the most part, though there are some nice bridges to be found here and there where the rhythm section quiets down to emphasize the space effects and guitar solo's.

What I like a lot too is the usage of a wooden flute in an interlude. Though it seems weird considering the atmosphere its trying to invoke, it actually works surprisingly well and it doesn't outstay its welcome as it propels the album into the 12-minute epic that any space rock record must have. Garden of Delights has the best rhythm section so far and builds up slowly, increasing the volume on their instruments very gradually to create a droney effect, as well as unleashing a few welcomed fills that felt long overdue. Without noticing, the track gradually developed from a soft and slow dronefest to a track buzzing in reverb.

The album proceeds to calm down in the next two short tracks similar to the beginning before concluding with an epilogue in the spirit of the longest track which slowly builds up and emphasizes the rhythm section. It's a good conclusion and a return to form. It'll definitely be one of my AOTYs for this year.
>>
>>51407416
Also, I relistened to Pyramidal and had to rank it down a bit. I didn't feel the same vibe I felt the first time I listened to it other than the last two tracks, which were still great, but Стары Ольcа clearly deserves to win the week more. Relistened to it as well, and though there's a few tracks there that are meh, overall it's a great album.

As for the flaws on the album I just listened to, I'd say it's the slower tracks that seem to be more stand-alone rather than in the role of counterbalance which I would've preferred to see them in. I also feel like the solo's could've been a bit better.
>>
File: Capture.png (339KB, 1496x784px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
339KB, 1496x784px
I've decided to listen to some black metal today because what would November be without at least 1 BM album?
Pic related.
I'm liking this so far.
I like how there's violin and other stuff buried in the fuzz and it isn't just all blast beats and screaming.
Also I keep trying to listen to that new Panopticon while in bed but I keep falling asleep to it.
>>
>>51406244
To be fair I do like it a little better than Floral Shoppe. Review soon(tm) and then on to Cap'n Jazz.

Also, The Ziggurat is awesome. You should hear the whole thing.
>>
File: nov14.jpg (439KB, 2233x1930px) Image search: [Google]
nov14.jpg
439KB, 2233x1930px
Still trying to fill the next couple of weeks, not even thinking about December yet.
My schedule so far looks like this:
>Mon: Blind Play Monday; possibly for recommendations
>Tues: Blues Day Tuesday; what it says on the tin
>Wed: Wut Wednesday; music to slip slowly into insanity to
>Thurs: Freeplay Thursday; to be decided that day, or replay something with a ??? rating
>Fri: Road Trip Friday; hard/heavy/upbeat music for the ride home/to work
>Sat/Sun: LP weekend; I play something from my overstuffed shelf

Open to any suggestions.

>>51406572
>Boobies Friday
Saw this yesterday but forgot about it. A truly noble cause you fight for, sir.
Also, thanks for sharing that link. That should fill a daily slot.
>>
>>51407803
Thanks and no problem for the link! It's a really good album and although you won't understand the lyrics unless you speak portuguese, there are very few of them and the vocals will still sound very good. I was really surprised at how much I dug it.
>>
File: chart november.jpg (1MB, 1666x1718px)
chart november.jpg
1MB, 1666x1718px
I'm becoming more and more convinced that vaporwave is the laziest form of plunderphonics. Overall I like Oneohtrix Point Never, though I've always had a preference for his earlier krauty berlin school-esque music. I never actually bothered with his sideprojects though so I was curious to see what Eccojams had to offer. It's clearly a very influential record considering it spawned an entire microgenre by itself, but the problem is that it just sounds almost exactly like Floral Shoppe. It's really the other way around though but there's still this cheap kitschy air about it that I just don't like at all. There's still a more experimental feel about this album though, but I feel it's not a very successful experiment at all.

So what I do think Daniel Lopatin did pretty nicely is how a lot of the sound has some nice disjointed and almost glitchy progression going on, and it actually features a lot more of that dirty cut-out looping that I liked about Floral Shoppe's third track. Still though, Eccojams still falls in the same trap Floral Shoppe did in that the plunderphonics and sampling itself just feels really lazy and cheap. Half the time I still feel like listening to slowed down pop songs (which, if you take out the looping and effects, it just kind of really is) but to be fair it feels like there's more effort put into this than last week's album. There's an odd drunken atmosphere about it and every now and again, it all gets mangled in a way that makes listening to this album not a total loss.

5/10
Highlight track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFpjM40AuKg

Also, you may have noticed I knocked down Floral Shoppe's score. After listening to it again I feel I overrated it a little, especially in comparison to Eccojams. The more I listen to Floral Shoppe, the more annoyed I get.
>>
>>51408171
*5.5/10 uuugh i'm retarded
>>
File: November.jpg (849KB, 1416x1573px) Image search: [Google]
November.jpg
849KB, 1416x1573px
Today, I listened to Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head.

Ladies and gentlemen, fuck NMH, fuck GY!BE, fuck Kanye West, fuck Death Grips, fuck everything.Coldplay is where it's at and I'll tell you why.

They are the epitome of God through an audible source. They speak to me in ways I never thought they would speak to me about love, time, science, and most importantly, music.

The piano ballads made me cum. Chris Martin's voice made me pregnant. Their songwriting are a cocktease and I let them take me anally. They are the euphoric and now, I deleted all of my music and save for the one and only, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

10/10 forever and ever
>>
>>51408212
I rate this review legit/10
>>
File: novembermusic14.jpg (522KB, 1780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
novembermusic14.jpg
522KB, 1780x1610px
Today I listened to Spiderland by Slint.
It's a very interesting rock album, that has a lot of spoken parts in it. Each track has it's own story. The whole album has a very unique and cold atmosphere, which is is noticeable in the music and in the lyrics.
I really like this album, even if not so much for the music, which is still great, but for the atmosphere and the stories in the lyrics.
>>
evening /classical/, i've been looking for more slow, relaxing, maybe even a bit depressing piano music in the same vein as pic related. so far, not much luck.

if someone could help me with specific performers and albums and even composers i'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>51408292
Try 21 by Adèle
>>
File: 1393633589080.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1393633589080.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>51408292
>>
>>51408305
you think you're funny nigga

and
****instrumental
>>
>>51408292
you should listen to some plebussy while you're on you gaytie kick
>>
>>51408323
>>51408351
:(((((
>>
>>51408023
>you won't understand the lyrics
No stranger to that. I know plenty of music with English lyrics I can't understand. Besides, I like foreign languages - the sounds, the grammar - it fascinates me how what sounds to me like unintelligible gibberish (for now, anyway) can be meaningful words.

Now the challenge is procuring and setting up to play today's album. It looks like I'll have to close these browser windows for that.
>47 tabs in this one, 36 in the other
>I think they've been open for weeks, maybe months now
>oh boy
>>
>>51408448
Welp, that felt like cleaning out a closet. You think you need everything in there until you toss it all. Then you don't miss any of it.
>>
Afternoon, /daily/. What happened with givingbear's name in the op? Also it's the 14nd of November. One year since GP dropped.
>>
File: Novemberbattle.png (3MB, 3136x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Novemberbattle.png
3MB, 3136x1996px
>>51406628
Unfortunately I was quite busy the last few days, and will be so until Monday, I listened to all albums in schedule though. Definitely enjoyed your album. If you want I can give a short but bad summary of what i liked and what i didn't like too much
>>51407632
This is the best Black Metal album I know, but I don't really know that much
>>51408249
please give it more listens, I still hope it can get green

Also tomorrow is the middle of the month, so I'll start with making a December plan, even if that's way too early
>>
>>51408249
Neat, I just listened to that record for the first time earlier this month. It's good, but not really my thing and I definitely wouldn't praise it as much as it gets on the rest of /mu/.
>>
bromp
>>
File: Relisten program.jpg (292KB, 1415x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Relisten program.jpg
292KB, 1415x1233px
Bumping with my relisten program chart
>>
File: 2000px-Xx_album_cover.svg.png (33KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Xx_album_cover.svg.png
33KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>51409990
cool.

>>51409820
what don't you think is so great about it? it's one of my favorite albums is why i ask.

>>51409960
i still don't understand Unknown Pleasures. The first song is good, but I can't stand to listen to the rest. Not a fan of the production either.
>>
>>51410005
That was literally how I felt up until recently. I just listened to Disorder but then I listened to the whole album for like the second time or third and I loved every song. I guess it's a grower.
>>
>>51409990
Is it any good? Haven't heard it myself, or the otherr one with the white cross. But it gets alot of hate on /mu/, reasonable?
>>
>>51410045
First song I really like, the other songs are mostly pretty generic and bland indie pop. I can see how someone would like it but not me.
>>
>>51410091
That really doesn't sound too good, I'll listen to that portugese album instead then
>>
File: MaskFrontB[1].jpg (65KB, 557x552px) Image search: [Google]
MaskFrontB[1].jpg
65KB, 557x552px
I listened to Mask by Vangelis, recommended by Dick Rubbin.

I was nonplussed by the first five minutes. A single ostinato, a unison choir, occasional harmonic transpositions; it's really not so far from paint drying. Then all of a sudden the texture dropped back to a single synth and a female voice. Delicious harmonies, expressive swellings and diminuendi, and phrases that somehow take surprising turns even as they're concluding. This was closer to what I remembered Vangelis' work for in the few films I've seen with his scores. And then, suddenly, we're back to monosyllabic shrieks and racing synth lines.

That first movement more or less characterises my feelings towards the album as a whole: the contrast of bloated, boring, over-the-top bombast (exemplified in the fifth movement) with genuinely interesting, affective moments, usually of contemplation (sixth movement). In fact, at its best, the music reminds me of Janacek in its naive wanderings and innocuous melodies. It's a real shame that most of the time Vangelis can't exercise the restraint in order to make the most of these moments.

That big, cold-yet-expressive synth sound that is really Vangelis' own is present in a big way. His ability to draw emotional swells and vocal similes from his electronics - his ability to make the machines actually sing - is seriously impressive and totally his own. (No doubt this 'humanisation' of electronic sounds is why so many will remember him primarily or solely for his soundtrack to Blade Runner, which unsurprisingly deals with the analogous theme of androids 'made human').

The suggestion of a 'whole' is made by the separate 'movements', as well as the cyclic return of the bizarre, intermezzo-like second movement at the conclusion of the work; however I don't feel that it holds together as a unified performance. In all this gives me an impetus to seek out a Vangelis album that I'll enjoy more fully; I'll wager that it exists.
>>
hey /mu/, sorry for the dumb question but who/what is /daily/?
>>
File: novbembver.jpg (1MB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
novbembver.jpg
1MB, 1666x1718px
>>51410332
>what
read the op
>who
I'm /daily/
You're /daily/
He she it is /daily/
We're all /daily/
>>
>>51410332
Some swedish guy who posts here sometimes. He's a twat.
>>
File: asssexsatan.jpg (822KB, 1626x1429px) Image search: [Google]
asssexsatan.jpg
822KB, 1626x1429px
I liked some of the artists
Others not

>>51410332
make calendar listen to music fill calendar
>>
>>51410372
did you seriously listen to all of the well tempered piano?
>>
>>51410409
*tuned
yes. the five hour recording I could find, anyway.
>>
>>51410372
got it, thanks.
I was just a little confused because in this pic >>51407386 there is a "acclaimed by /daily/" column that I couldn't figure out what it mean
>>
>>51409817
Sure, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>51407275
No, you can't.
you sound like an aboriginal trying to speak our language
hue br \o/
>>
>>51410422
I take it that means albums that have been reviewed multiple times by /daily/ers and were loved each time.
>>
>>51407176
>>51407204
BR aqui também
>>
>>51410420
well, mad props to you. certainly I'm relieved that you liked it!
>>
>>51408249
wow those ratings are so pleb it hurts
>>
File: symbiosis.jpg (151KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
symbiosis.jpg
151KB, 700x700px
>>51410427
- I haven't listened to it in a perfect athosphere, I was working during the listen, so that may change alot
- I just realized the logo spells mdma, what already describes the music pretty good
- reminded me alot of Ozric Tentacles in some parts, good thing
- I missed lyrics
- I really liked the synth-effects
- very nice use of a didgeridoo
- a bit samey, but that's fine for that, but it's the reason I don't really have a favourite track
>>51410551
because of the Kanye and Zappa ratings?
Only listened to it once, so I really can't say that much more
>>
File: 1340671036185.gif (997KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1340671036185.gif
997KB, 320x200px
>>51410712
>- I just realized the logo spells mdma
>mfw
I never knew.
Thanks for the review. I can understand it's a bit samey, especially on a first listenthrough, and particularly the middle of the album. I can see how Kanesh Bosm through Jahwarp feel a bit samey, though I'd argue the rest of the album is quite distinct. I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>51410551
pls no bully
Just read the title of the picture
>>
File: Calander version 2.jpg (565KB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
Calander version 2.jpg
565KB, 1666x1718px
>Paysage d’Hiver - s/t
I need to listen to it more.
But otherwise it was good save for the fact that it hurt my head when I listened to it loudly.
But the hidden sounds are really nice and I like black metal that makes me feel like I'm freezing to death.
>>
>>51411212
there's a face on that AYWKUBTTOTD album.
>>
>>51410932
>>51410712
"Samey-ness" was my biggest complaint with that album too. Even the tracks that were more distinct were mostly just distinct in their synth textures... seems like they still followed the basic formula of an odd-time signature vamp on bass/drums, then add some synth textures, maybe a melody overtop.
>>
>>51411234
Thanks for helping me find it.
Though really all I see is an eye.
Still pretty cool.
>>
File: 2014nov copy.jpg (4MB, 1531x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2014nov copy.jpg
4MB, 1531x3000px
Had a busy few days and I've been sick yesterday and today so still trying to catch up.

Today I listened to the 2014 release, "Mbókò" by pianist David Virelles.

The album is subtitled "Sacred Music for Piano, Two Basses, Drum Set and Biankoméko Abakuá." I've followed Virelles career as a sideman for a few years, so this, plus the interesting instrumentation and approach to sacred music made me eager to hear Virelles ECM debut as a leader.

The album starts off as an exercise in minimalism and restraint. The first two tracks find be band slowly edging their way through vauge, darkly colored harmonic material while the hand-percussion hints at rhythmic structures and interplay with the piano. The two tracks serve as a good prelude to the album, but they begin to feel a bit long and meandering. Luckily the third track picks things up a notch with a more spirited, but equally loose groove. The two basses and two percussionists provide a definite rhythmic underpinning to the music, but the groove manages to stay fluid and dynamic.

Things get really interesting on the fourth track, "Antillais" with Virelles really taking lead over the group. The rhythm section holds down a solid groove over a pedal point which morphs and changes with Virelles' improvisations. It's definitely a standout track. "Aberinan y Aberisan" introduces vocals in the traditional Afro-Cuban style of chant. It's an odd effect over the ostinato bass and beautiful chords being laid out in the piano. "Seven, Through the Divination Horn" is another standout track, combining the band's strong, yet loose rhythmic drive, an advanced sense of harmony, and close communication in the improvisation.
>>
>>51411301
the mouth is at the bottom of the cover.
>>
>>51411306
"Stories Waiting to Be Told" is another strong track, with a tight contrapuntal theme that gives way to an intensely interesting improvisation. I think Virelles is pretty heavily influenced by another pianist, Craig Taborn, and this track is maybe the most Taborn-inspired. Though there are certain similarities in their playing, Virelles' playing is distinct in several important ways; though he shares Taborn's abstract ideas of harmony and time, he plays with a less abstract sense of melody, leading to melodies that are more easily digestible. Virelles takes more of a backseat on "Transmissions" and merely compliments the conversational playing by the bassists and percussionists.

This is certainly interesting and heavy music. I think it'll take a few more listens to really appreciate everything going on here. Virelles has created a very interesting new take on spiritual music. He has done a good job combining his Cuban roots with his advanced jazz sensibilities to make an album that I think can best be described as loose, but tight. The approach to the music is exceptionally dynamic and loose, always changing, shifting, and moving. Yet the band accomplishes this loose feeling with a tight sense of togetherness and teamwork that gives the music its tight feeling. It is a highly interesting and thought-provoking first outing on ECM for Virelles. I'll be eagerly awaiting his future projects.

9.6/10
>>
now I get to go slog through a few lessons maybe I'll do another review when I get back home
>>
>>51411317
Yup I see that now too.
Also to tell the truth I feel asleep during Paysage d’Hiver but I liked what I heard which was 2 out of the 3 tracks.
>>
File: nov.png (2MB, 1672x1514px) Image search: [Google]
nov.png
2MB, 1672x1514px
>>51405684
this made me laugh really hard
>>51406244
If you liked disc 1, listen to disc 2. it expands on the ideas of disc one and has some cool spoken-word stories, as well as a 28 minute radioplay story that mixes in songs from disc 1. markus wormstorm and felix laband have their own tracks on it as well, Bom is not to be missed. Enjoy!
>>51408212
... I just... what?

right now i'm listening to flogging molly-drunken lullabies. it's fun, and I really really like it. it seems this album's optimal playback setting is in an enthusiastic crowd with an absurd amount of alcohol.
>>
>>51411751
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO DISCIPLINE MAN
>>
>>51411918
sorry man, I lowered a few scores yesterday.
it's just sooo not for me, though I see the merit
>>
File: 1365031297954.jpg (8KB, 186x139px)
1365031297954.jpg
8KB, 186x139px
>>51411751
>>51411918
>mfw he lowered the score even more
>>
The Thread Watcher can now auto-watch threads based on filters you’ve set in the “Filters & Highlights” menu. It works by fetching catalog JSON and matching filters against OPs on the specified board(s). Note that auto-watching only works when you select individual boards for a filter (“Boards” can’t be blank) and manually refresh the Thread Watcher, due to client-side CPU/bandwidth concerns (we may add a user specifiable timer in the future).

How does that work? Anyone knows? I'd like to have /daily/ in my Thread Watcher
>>
File: 2nd.jpg (2MB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
2nd.jpg
2MB, 1666x1718px
Today I listened to Sexual Behaviour in The Human Male by The Gerogerigegege, the final release in my week of Gero backlog.
This one wasn't too great. A lot of the songs were just a simple short guitar riff along with a typical drum beat and bass line with occasional shouting from Juntaro. There's one song where Gero 30 is masturbating over the phone while speaking to a woman in Japanese which felt a bit pointless. The intro was ok and I like the song from the no sound ep but the rest was bland
>>
>>51411964
it's that 80's rock sound man. just reminds me of so much I don't like. those techno elements, plus no lake on vocals (in the court and wake of poseidon are my favs so far) made it a really poor album for me
>>
>>51412228
Have you heard Red?
>>
>>51412255
not yet. I was once listening to their back catalog in order, but I only got as far as lark's tongues in aspic
>>
What does /daily/ thinks about Thrice?
>>
>>51412370
Best Catholic band around
>>
>>51412403
>Thrice
is it really catolic? (gospel or anything like that?)
>>
I got drunk. Respond.
>>
>>51412586
were you drunk when you wrote the coldplay review?
>>
>>51412598
No. Coldpay has a sinigicany life effect on me.
>>
>>51412586
what are you listening to presently? what is it on a scale of 1-10?
what are you drinking presently? what is it on a scale of 1-10?
>>
>>51412653
>>51412626
I want to also know this.
>>
>>51412653
I was listening to silence, infinity/10. I was drinking Bud light. 8/10

>>51412681
Ciltplay is good.
>>
>>51412724
>I was listening to silence, infinity/10. I was drinking Bud light. 8/10
how many buds did you have?
and is there an occasion? or were you just like "me want beer in tummy"
>>
>>51412653
Some girls talk about studying while I wait in the library to take a midterm. meh/10

A crappy latte from the library coffee shop 4/10
>>
>>51412804

I wanted to get drunk.

>>51412814
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaah
>>
File: Hasture_November_Backlog.jpg (2MB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
Hasture_November_Backlog.jpg
2MB, 1666x1718px
>Lawrence English - Wilderness of Mirrors
>ambient

Peaceful yet powerful, like being engulfed in a gentle storm of sound.

>rec track: The liquid casket, Hapless Gatherer
>>
>>51412653
>>51412814
Oh I thought this was a general question, not a reply...shit.
>>
>>51412839
6 is a good number
fair enough
>>51412865
nah that's cool mane
are they cute? start a study group, meet them
>>
>>51412915
Sexy.

>>51412865
Fuck them in the butt.
>>
>>51412965
Lewd.
>>
>>51412915
>tfw dated one girl through all of college
>tfw I will never get some weird pussy or drunk blowjobs from rando drunk 6/10 girls

Could be worse I guess
>>
>>51412915
5/10 & 8.5/10. I might if I was single...I've never been good at talking to strangers though...also don't know chem haha
>>
>>51412982
Anal is hot.

>>51412987
what the fuck is rando

>>51413016
Chem is fucking easy AS FICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>51412965
I'll do it for you Dodo
>>
>>51413043
It's how cool people say random
>>
>>51413043
On a scale from one to ten, how drunk are you right now?
>>
>>51413047
Yes. Anal sex is hot.

Bitch Teeth is fuck.

>>51413084
Random. Does that give a boner?

>>51413087
>>
>>51413112
bzw, Congratz, you won!
>>
>>51413112
It shows.
>>
>>51413141
Did I win the tournament?

>>51413166
yOU FUCKIG CUT.
>>
>>51413112
I mean... There's something to be said for one night stands when you're young I think
>>
>>51413184
not the whole tournament, but you reached the next round
>>
>>51413232
My friend broke up with her douchebAG OF A CUNT.

>>51413242
mY BEXT ALBUM IS TUMBLED SEA - S/T
>>
>>51413289
Damn dude. How much have you had to drink?
>>
>>51413330
>>
File: songs by ts.jpg (30KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
songs by ts.jpg
30KB, 600x437px
>>51413289
?
>>
>>51413417
?You fucking retARD. SELF TITLED
>>
File: I don't see it.jpg (58KB, 846x520px) Image search: [Google]
I don't see it.jpg
58KB, 846x520px
>>51413444
nice trips
>>
>>51413470
godamit . melody summer
>>
>>51413502
thanks for your cooperation, added it
>>
>>51413527
Good.
>>
>>51413582
goddamn Dodon, sober up
>>
>>51413639
Noooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
Why hasn't anyone told me that This Heat was good?
>>
>>51413707
Everyone is already on This Heat's dick hello

Btw did you have 6 glasses of beer or bottles
>>
>>51413758
Yes. Let me suck on them.
>>
>>51413790
Suck on dem tiddies boy show em the real deal
>>
>>51413806
Titties
>>
>>51413856
Woo!
>>
>>51413866
Yes
>>
Ok gonna try to sleep with this heat's s/t playing, not sure if this is a good idea but whatever. Tomorrow I will post a review on today's album because bleh
>>
will anyone respnod to me
>>
>>51414375
I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out in plug.fj for a while, but you're listening to This Heat, so that's not an option.
>>
>>51414465
I'm not!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes I will.
>>
File: November-chart-daily.png (3MB, 1626x1335px) Image search: [Google]
November-chart-daily.png
3MB, 1626x1335px
Earth to Sogonepachi
>>
>>51414734
I love you
>>
>>51414734
No review today, Sofa?
>>
>>51414734
Help me
>>
>>51414772
No, not today I'm afraid

I listened to it on the train and didn't take down enough notes. I do know it was an 8.6 though, super stuff, felt like Advance's budding cousin

>>51414734
I love you too
>>
>>51414842
>>51414753
Wait no, I love you as well
>>
>>51411306
Just curious, where did you find a download of Mbókò? Soulseek?
>>
>>51414924
I need a hug
>>
File: 1390852749622.png (49KB, 1111x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1390852749622.png
49KB, 1111x1024px
>>51414963
>>
>>51415138
Thank you.
>>
File: 1339861697663.png (88KB, 301x289px) Image search: [Google]
1339861697663.png
88KB, 301x289px
>>51414963
>>
>>51415401
Thank you. I'm sorry for insulting your owls. They are majestic.
>>
>>51415474
Don't worry, the Owls forgive you.
>>
>>51415506
Thank you owls. Also, is that Ryan Haywood?
>>
>>51414963
*hugs dodonpachi*
>>
>>51415625
Thank you.
>>
>>51415614
Nope, the nickname is in the filename.
>>
>>51410453
Yeah.
>>
>>51415638
Thanks You. If I had a hugging image saved to my phone I would use it.
>>
>>51415643
I don't recognize him.
>>
>>51415795
That's sword weakleg.
>>
>>51415888
That's a badass name.
>>
Finished my December chart way too early because I was sick and had nothing better to do. Anybody willing to give some recs? Will put the first 9 I haven't heard on the chart.
>>
Finished my December chart way too early because I was sick and had nothing better to do. Anybody willing to give some recs? I'm gonna put the first nine that I haven't heard on the chart.
>>
File: neuerevorlage1notyankversion.jpg (659KB, 1626x1718px) Image search: [Google]
neuerevorlage1notyankversion.jpg
659KB, 1626x1718px
>>51415929
>>51415960
i dont know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>51415929
Women - Public Strain

Best album from Canadia.
>>
>>51415960
The Plastic People of the Universe - Egon Bondy's Happy Hearts Club Banned
>>
>>51415981
>>
tfw haven't even started today's album
>>
G'night /daily/, I'm off now.

>>51414963
*hugs*
[spoiler]I don't have an appropriate reaction image[/spoiler]
>>
>>51416376
anyone else find it weird that spoilers work in the archive?
>>
>>51416376
just as I got home too
g'night <3
>>
>>51416376
Good night and thank you. I'm no longer drunk. Just slightly sad but willing to live.
>>
come talk to us about albums in tinychat

/mutwo
>>
>>51416476
I am there don't go it is boring
>>
>>51416453
why did you change your trip? Something didn't happen. did it?
>>
File: Leopard Chart 4.jpg (708KB, 1674x1614px) Image search: [Google]
Leopard Chart 4.jpg
708KB, 1674x1614px
I haven't time to write a real review in a while, but I'll recap some thoughts on some recent listens.

Kim Hiorthoy - Dogs [2014]
A bit of a disappointment from one of my favorite musicians. Kim trades his complicated beats and interesting sound effects for a sparse, piano-driven album with only a few moments that echo the greatness of Melke and Hei.

Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons [2003]
Just a real pleasant album all around. Mellow instrumental music, not quite as slow and enveloping as Nightmares on Wax, and not as intense as Kim Hiorthoy's older works. Good music to take a walk to.

Ronald Jenkees - Alpha Numeric [2014]
It's hard to diss Jenkees, since he's such a cool chill guy who loves what he does. This album was just not my style though. I'm a fan of more organic-sounding electronic music, and the sounds on this album are painfully obvious to have been sourced from an off-the-shelf synth. Generic string backing sections are inserted everywhere they shouldn't be. Songs are often tense and sound like backing music for a movie or videogame (not in a good way).
>>
>>51416488
not with you around bbb

>>51416489
nah i'm just fuccin' around with it. if anything did happen I'm sure you'd know, as this is where I'm at for the most part on /mu/ nowadays. how are you?
>>
>>51415981
>>51415981
Maybe I'm too late but cLOUDDEAD - cLOUDDEAD would ve my rec for you, sorry drunkenness
>>
>>51416646
I'm good, eatin pizza w/ my gf. gettin comfy
>>
>>51416703
>tfw no qt pizza 3.14 to listen to harsh noise with
>>
>>51416817
I tried to listen to Merzbow before she came over actually.
>>
>>51416837
>before
Because she's just not into that is she? Also, my teacher would always let us bring pizza or anything circular to class on every march 14. I hope we all have a pizza day on there for /daily/, maybe we all do a listen along to Horse the Band's pizza EP
>>
>>51408212
[spoiler]I actually like ARoBttH though.[/spoiler]
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>51416982
Actually because I had to go out and pick her up from her place. And because after we got back to my house I couldn't just hide in my room (i still live with my parents, yes).

Also we should listen to this for pizza day.
>>
File: november album a day.jpg (790KB, 1780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
november album a day.jpg
790KB, 1780x1610px
One more for the week
Also I will now listen to the Slim Shady LP for the first time
>>
I'm no longer drunk. Wow, I'm a wreck.

This chili is pretty good though.
>>
>>51417772
Was it fun? I've never been drunk before.
>>
>>51417650
it has it's moments. I'd like a review of it if you're up for it (in case you have some spare time)

>>51417493
dude, this makes Horse's Pizza EP look like Hurrican Chris' career. I'm hype now
>>
>>51417804
Since We Like Pizza is a single, we can listen to both! We should have a pizza essentials.
>>
>>51417864
One exists
>>
Just came back from a Hank Wood & the Hammerheads show. Fucking amazing, one of the best hardcore punk shows i've seen. If you ever get the chance to see them, go for it. I'm going to bed now, i'm really drunk and i need to get up early tomorrow to go to Oslo with my band. Cheers!
>>
Showing my parents Merzbow now.

>>51417953
Can I see?
>>
>>51417973
>damn son, where'd you find this
>>
>>51417973
Don't have it
>>
>>51417993
My mom said it nearly put her to sleep.

>>51418000
bummer. cool trips though
>>
>>51418014
she needs to vibrate higher
>>
>>51418057
Nah, she said she's needed that this week.

My dad was all "he gets paid to make this?"
>>
File: november.png (1MB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
november.png
1MB, 1666x1718px
pg.99 - Document #7

Antagonism to god, king, country and especially self. There's a delicate difference between literally everything when it comes to Screamo, and pg.99 manages to write the book on being memorable-spastic, not a constant "look at us and our tempo" borefest. When things change, they hit you hard. I just learned of a death in the family, so I picked this. It felt good to hear.

Best track is "A Sonnet to Both Ugly and Murderous" - it has to be heard to be believed

Possibly the best pg.99 record.
>>
File: Album a Day - Thematic November.jpg (2MB, 1666x1718px) Image search: [Google]
Album a Day - Thematic November.jpg
2MB, 1666x1718px
Fuck that hit right on the feels. The vocalist sounds a bit like the guy from Brand New. 4/5

>>51411234
Fucking hell I never noticed that!
>>
>>51418232
Glad you felt it.
>>
>>51418079
who would have known they'd be interested by it. what of him did you play for them?

>>51418133
if you say so, looks like my backlog just got bigger (not that there's much in there really)
>>
>>51418255
Pulse Demon, what I'm playing now. They're watching TV and I'm playing it underneath, thought it would bother them more than it did.
>>
>>51418133
finished Don Delillo's Underworld today as well, thinking of adding a book section like other people have done

>>51418255
>if you say so, looks like my backlog just got bigger (not that there's much in there really)
give it a listen. it's great, not very long either. all of their other records that I've heard are fantastic as well, one of the best and most versatile screamo bands
>>
>>51418252
I think I'm gonna feel more and more with repeated listens.

>>51418312
>mfw your mother got interested in Pulse Demon
She's the new Queen of /mu/, too patrician for me.
>>
>>51418312
Pulse Demon was actually my first Merzbow and noise album I ever listened to. I remember eating general tso's chicken to it and enjoying the bask of the sun so I have good memories of it too. what was yours?

>>51418338
I've heard great things about them so I'm sure it won't be a waste of time. Plus, my screamo game needs updating, I haven't listened to that since highschool when I was obsessed with Saetia.
>>
>>51418572
don't really listen to much noise..
does...clipping count? midcity has some actual sections of noise.
>>
>>51418629
I wouldn't say it does. But that's funny man, one of these months you should include a noise theme. I know there's a lot of noise I need to catch up on.
>>
>>51418849
You sure?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRfHFgz6cM
I do have a nois(ish) Wednesday for November, listened to Brighter Death Now this week and it was so good.
>>
>>51418929
I mean, obviously it's noise inspired but I'm sure you'd agree that harsh noise inspired hip hop isn't the same as a traditional harsh noise album. Maybe not. Either way, you're sure you don't remember?
>>
>>51419008
Yeah it's not the same I know.
And no, I'm just not accustomed to noise I guess. Maybe it was Sissy Spacek's s/t. I do know I listened to that once.
>>
The Slim Shady LP

The shock value doesn't feel as desperate as his current material due to his youth here
Guilty Conscience is a great concept (although I believe it had previously been done?) that is executed well
The album feels fresh, definitely like a debut statement despite the fact that Infinite exists
Brain Damage sounds like it would inspire a school shooting
If I Had is incredibly 90's, down to the beat and backing female guest vocals. You do not hear this kind of song on any of his later releases
I thought '97 Bonnie & Clyde would be a male/female love song like '03 Bonnie & Clyde. I was wrong. Funny to think that Hailie is now at least 18 and has probably listened to the song her father wrote about him killing her mother and her unknowingly helping dump Kim's body in the ocean.
On My Fault he makes fun of someone having PTSD from being raped as a kid as they have a seizure
Cum on Everybody is also very 90's in the same way as If I Had

This was good I guess
>>
>>51419348
your reviews are completely unlike anyone else's but it matches your personality. Blunt, unfiltered. Thanks.
>>
Is the /day/ done?
>>
>>51420969
it's only just begun
currently trying to d/l Locrian's The Crystal World as recommended by Sn since he described it with such urgency.
>>
>>51421023
I'm listening to The Ape of Naples again.
>dat sax on Amber Rain
>>
>>51421074
>listening to music you've heard before
why live

TrishAh, why didn't I enjoy that album the first time through? Did it hit you like a tire, by that I mean, did it feel like a wheel upon first listen?
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.