[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Have you ever written down lyrics on a bathroom...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
Have you ever written down lyrics on a bathroom stall?
>>
No.

I normally fap in a bathroom stall, circle the spot on the door/wall where the jizz landed, and add an arrow saying "Portal to Finland."
>>
>>51339277
That is such a fucking Reddimgur image.

Anyways, yes, I used to enter the bathrooms of random cafes and pen some edgy nonsense.
>>
>>51339277
if he got beamed up the sharpie wouldn't keep writing like that this guy has obviously never watched an episode of star trek in his life.
>>
>Writing text.
>Not drawing some cool shit instead.
Writing song lyrics is a clear sign of having no talent.
>>
haha yes op this one time i wrote down the words to peter sotos' buyers market it was so much fun
>>
No, why would I do something as stupid as that?
>>
>>51339277
>writing lyrics
>not just drawn a giant cock
why
>>
i always write infowars.com, i do it for free
>>
>>51339563
You're literally the worst kind of person there is.
Drawing dicks isn't even funny in a post-post-ironic proto-sincere kind of way, it's just middle school stuff.
>>
File: Stay Legend.png (112 KB, 470x442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stay Legend.png
112 KB, 470x442
>Writing song lyrics
>Not writing album names on your dick and taking pictures of it against the tiles
>>
>>51339277
I remember seeing on sleaford mods twitter a picture of someone who wrote "the smell of piss is so strong it smells like decent bacon" in the toilet
>>
>>
>>51339738
YOU ARE
WHAT YOU
LOVE NOT
WHO LOVES
YOU.
>>
>>51339622
what a sheep
>>
>>51339738
>>51339762
Damn...
>>
>>51339762
>like
>>
>>51339277
In high school, some girl wrote on the inside of the bathroom stall door the entire first chapter of the first Harry Potter book.

Also a guy shit a the urinal. He went on to become a marine and ended up killing some middle eastern civilians
>>
>graffiti
kill urselves my men
>>
>>51339848
10/10
>>
>>51339738
that makes literally zero sense that would mean everyone is simultaneously everyone else and no one else
>>
>>51339464
This. I walked into a washroom and someone drew in very good detail on the back of the door (this nigga had to be going to art school or some shit), a cat with it's fucking anus facing at you with that cat's head turned around to look at you.
The fucker drew a hanging cat ballsack and everything in amazing detail.

I was taking a shit looking at the backside of a drawn cat.
>>
>>51339762
YOU WHAT LOVE WHO YOU. ARE YOU NOT LOVES

I think it's starting to make sense.
>>
File: matrixunplug.jpg (72 KB, 620x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
matrixunplug.jpg
72 KB, 620x320
>>51339622

my nigga
>>
>>51340314
oh god not this shit
>>
>>51339848
>In high school, some girl wrote on the inside of the bathroom stall door the entire first chapter of the first Harry Potter book.
This is the power of Tumblr.
>>
>>51340026
It's way more memorable, too.
>>
i usually write 4chan.org on stalls or tables
>>
back in high school

>'anon' is foxy

was written in a girl's stall

felt good man
>>
>>51340470
>not >>>/mu/catalog
Why
>>
uni library bathstalls have an odd mix, predictable stuff for the most part though

"AINSLEY HARRIOTT IS WATCHING YOU SHIT"
"Why does Welsh lamb taste salty?"
and the uber-beta lame-o Reddit-tier fahnny jork "graffiti is wrong! (wait, fuck...)"
>>
>>51340498
>going on the internet and telling lies on an anonymous image board
>>
>>51340498
yeah that's what they told you, probably was 'anon is a mug'
>>
>>51340498
Why did you go into the girls room?
>>
>>51340498
Are you like 40? Nobody has used the adjective "foxy" since the 70's.
>>
>>51340580
>His face when there was another Anon at his school in the 70s.
>>
>>51340513
i think the 'hip' thing to do is shout out to an underrated board, i wrote /ck/ in a uni toilet once.
>>
>>51339313
hahaha what
>>
File: 1412534220362.gif (750 KB, 500x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412534220362.gif
750 KB, 500x449
>>51340498
Back in high school I was doing some theater-related shit and stayed until like 8pm. Since the school was pretty much empty, I went to one of the girls' bathrooms on the bottom floors and wrote "holy shit, anon has abs"

I thought it would make girls interested in me.

Over the next week I kept getting subtle giggles and I caught some girls pointing at me from my peripheral vision so I thought it worked. Eventually a group of them shouted at me from the hallways "stop sneaking into girls bathrooms and writing about yourself".

I have no idea how they knew it was me but I couldn't go back in there to erase it (because they would know it was me) and I stayed a joke for the next 3 years of school. Someone even wrote that quote in my yearbook.

>>51339277
I write the first line to Bohemian Rhapsody and let the rest of people who shit with pens to fill out the rest. I don't even like the song, but I've never seen it fail.
>>
I write thrice lyrics everywhere.

My favorite ones are from In Exile

I am a nomad, a wanderer
I have nowhere to lay my head down
There's no point in putting roots too deep when I'm moving on
Not settling for this unsettling town
>>
>>51340026
so how was it when you jerked off to it
>>
>>51339277
i wrote modest mouse lyrics once on HS property

think it was on a library desk. i was feeling really depressed and shit
>>
File: 1409557779378.png (373 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409557779378.png
373 KB, 1000x666
>>51340750
>stop sneaking into girls bathrooms and writing about yourself
I probably would've killed myself if I were you
>>
>>51340916
Could you be any more of a huge faggot?
>>
I just used to always write edgy shit that I thought was deep, and now even though I have access to industrial strength sharpies I can't think of shit I'd even want to write.
>>
>>51341012
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but I don't think it counts if you're asking me to do it.
>>
>>51340916
as a Thrice fan with Beggars being my favorite album, you are insufferable. Back to tumblr.
>>
>>51340314
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>51339988
No one is you
>>
>>51341201
but i'm u anon :'(
>>
>>51341055
underrated post
>>
>>51341173
no we're taking over
>>
>>51341235
saying this immediately makes the post you respond to less funny
>>
>>51339431
not to mention "beam me up, scotty" is never said in the show
>>
Sometimes I'll write cryptic run-on sentences from Godspeed or SMZ, but it's not like I carry a sharpie with me wherever I go.
>>
>>51341255
>>51341012
samefriend
>>
>>51339988
Autism.
>>
>tfw these people who think graffiti is inherently underappreciated art that shouldn't be shunned are the same kinds of people who deface national parks, trees, mountains, and general camping areas

i bet you all still write that S logo thing on all of your papers like you're in elementary school
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 20561

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.