[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishmans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Who here have heard of the Fishmans?

Ive been listening to their final performance right before the vocal man Sato died and I dont think ive seen a live performance more beautiful. Man the 90s were a hell of a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLy9yLLANhc
>>
I like them. Probably top ten band.
>>
They're fantastic. Kuchu Camp edges Long Season ever so slightly for me.
>>
>>51322719
>Who here have heard of the Fishmans?
Literally everyone on /mu/ at this point.
>>
>>51323336
I like they are rising in popularity on /mu/ right now, Long Season is great.
>>
>>51323381
shut the fuck up cancer
>>
>>51323336
>>51323381
Yeah why did Long Season start getting posted so much all of a sudden? Used to only see every couple weeks. I'm not complaining, I finally listened to it and it's great.
>>
>>51323381
Its nice to see when lesser known bands that are so fucking excellent at least get a tiny bit of recognition they deserve. More so when the singer is already dead.
>>
I'd hate to ask but does anyone have a decent mp3 download of Kuchu camp? Fucking naturally theres not on up on soulseek that isnt 128
>>
>>51323413
Yeah, the band and the lead singer are dead. Who gives a fuck, they're good so more people start listening to them, it happens.

Still, yesterday in one thread there is a noticeable pretentious asshole who opposes against this, be careful don't argue with him.
>>
long season is basically memecore now
>>
>>51323514
Scratch that theres one up on mu archive. Heres the link if anyones interested:

https://mega.co.nz/#!F90kQLSB!wHEI_TAoWyI-hlgAaZK7cCwMmxh4RarTvitELRJXtxI

>>51323625
Oh dont start with that shit
>>
>>51323566
Was it that guy who says "this album is too good for /mu/"? He's been posting that in every long season thread for a few weeks. It was actually his posts that motivated me to finally listen to it and then post about it to spread the word.
>>
>>51323336
>>51323381
>>51323413
I like to think it's because I put it in the main section Patriciancore and Alternative /mu/core. Same with Doopees.
>>
Is /mu/'s /japancore/ the only consistently good ____/core/? Aside from Wakusei Abnormal and Shina Ringo of course
>>
>>51323743
youre speaking in memes man
>>
File: Japanese Essentials.jpg (1MB, 1204x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Essentials.jpg
1MB, 1204x2500px
>>51323840
Check for yourself bro
>>
>>51323840
Did you just imply that Shiina Ringo isn't good?

lmao I bet you think Midori is actually interesting and not beloved solely by 15 year olds.
>>
>>51323892
That chart is gash m8 the guy who made it arbitrarily chose things that were posted in his thread.

When the fuck was the last time you have seen /mu/ actually discuss Mono, WEG, Zazen Boys, High Rise or Ground Zero?
>>
>>51323699
Nah. That guy who says "find stuffs in the forest yourself" or some shit. Saying Fishmans is being viral marketed.
>>
>>51323892
Which albums on there would you recommend? I like Fishmans' sound, Indie Rock, Folk Rock, and Folk.
>>
File: 1392085096804.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1392085096804.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>51323914
She's poos m8. Bashing midori but liking Ringo is just silly. You aren't impressing anyone here except post-entry level weab/mu/s
>>
>>51323974
It's the only chart for /mu/japanesecore available so.
>>
>>51323974
And that make them bad?

[spoiler]If you're gonna shit talk High Rise let's fight m8[/spoiler]
>>
>>51323974
>Ground Zero
i talk about this all the time... maybe because it's my favorite album
>>
>>51323566
>the band and the lead singer are dead. Who gives a fuck
His family?
>>
>>51324019
Midori is just mediocre. It's only liked because the lead singer is a woman and they have somewhat unique instrumentation. They're not great songwriters, their albums have really flat production and their singer isn't too great. It's spastic ADHD music for spastic ADHD children.

Shiina Ringo is actually interesting music. She's a strong songwriter and performer, and her albums are always lively and enjoyable to listen to.

You're ignorant if you think otherwise. Simple as that.
>>
>>51323914
he implied the opposite though
>>
>>51324019
Midori isnt even fucking musician by comparison. Her shit is edgy trash that cant even be consider music next to ringo
>>
>>51323974
>When the fuck was the last time you have seen /mu/ actually discuss Mono, WEG, Zazen Boys, High Rise or Ground Zero?

Last week.
>>
YUME NO NAKAAAAAAAA
>>
his voice sounds a lot more masculine live
>>
>>51324210
The thread when that chart was made doesn't count, m8
>>
>>51323974
Literally every time japanese music is mentioned.
>>
I listened to Long season for the first time the other day and it was pretty good.
>>
>>51324413
The week before that, then.

Seriously they're discussed whenever there's a japanese music discussion, you new here or what?
>>
>>51324310
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqMN9Uzaf8

still sounds like a girl here though
>>
>>51324001
eureka, Harumi, Guernica
>>
Anyone know where I can get the lyrics to their songs?
>>
>>51324859
Then same way you read untranslated VNs
>>
>>51325202
I want them in Japanese too.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.