[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your fetish/fantasy + your favorite genre(s) >having a qt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

File: miaai.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
miaai.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
your fetish/fantasy + your favorite genre(s)

>having a qt chubby chick (not fat just w/ nice big ass and thighs) sit on my face until I'm on the verge of suffocation and she laughs at me

>goth rock/death rock/post-punk
>>
File: rsm.jpg (43KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
rsm.jpg
43KB, 450x359px
>[spoiler]brother-sister incest[/spoiler]

>experimental/lo-fi/punk
>>
File: loveless.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Pee stuff
>Shoegaze

Sorry mom
>>
>anything submissive/masochistic
>Post-punk
>>
Hipster girls in overalls worn in a slightly slutty way

Wall of sound shoegaze, synth-heavy indie
>>
>incest
>post rock, ambient, psychedelic
>>
File: 1411491078320.gif (339KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1411491078320.gif
339KB, 370x330px
>hot wax being dripped on my cock
>jazz
>>
>>50718199
do you have a sibling?
>>
>>50718326
Gee mister, that sounds painful!
>>
>animal transformation
>psychedelic rock, ambient
>>
>>50717833
>having a three way with a shemale and a qt 8/10
>post rock/post metal
>>
>>50718348
what the fuck is animal transformation
>>
>>50718362
that means he's a furry, anon
>>
>>50718366
i dont consider myself one. but i guess its easy to just group into :/
>>
>>50718344

not as painful as you might think

it scolds for like 1 second because the temp of wax drops rapidly. it's basically a safe way of burning your cock without a second degree burn.
>>
>>50717833

>short hair girls, fuck her with some clothes on

>experimental hiphop/hiphop/
>>
>>50718344
Jazz music ain't thaaat bad
>>
>foot fetish
>psychadelic
>>
light femdom (handjobs, ruined orgasms, foot shit, cfnm, etc)

I can't find a decent size of this album art for some reason but there you go
>>
File: 1360364592637.jpg (329KB, 1170x918px) Image search: [Google]
1360364592637.jpg
329KB, 1170x918px
>lesbian rape

>freak-folk

>tfw no bisexual freak-folk gf to watch as she drugs and has her way with some pretty little innocent straight girl
>>
>>50718569
oh genre
I'm a genius
I like post-hardcore, post-rock, and noise rock
>>
60s pop/rock, post-punk, hip-hop, alternative/indie (not that that's really a genre, but meh)

I want to be kept in chastity.
>>
>>50718303
Hnnngg I love big breasted chicks in overalls. Something about the farmer's daughter girl look plus a meaty pair of udders really gets me bonerized.
>>
>facefucking until she vomits
>ambient, dub, downtempo
>>
If I'm in a good mood, having any of my female friends piss all over me (I don't have male friends).

If I'm in a moderate mood, getting raped in an alley by a homeless man (with AIDS) who vaguely resembles my husbando.

If I'm in a bad mood, having my ex film as a group of men she paid off gangrape and (eventually) murder me in a public bathroom.

These are my primary fantasies, my favorite genres of music are usually of the post-punk variety (industrial, noise rock, gothic rock, etc.) and all the precursors to post-punk (avant-prog/Krautrock/Zeuhl, free improvisation, contemporary classical, etc.).
>>
>>50718692
I've had two female friends tell me they also have rape fantasies, and I'm sure they're not the only ones. How does one go about this? Does that mean they would enjoy me forcefully exerting myself upon them? Obviously not, right? I mean, it's just a fantasy, right? Pls explain.
>>
File: 1409157119836.jpg (105KB, 400x801px) Image search: [Google]
1409157119836.jpg
105KB, 400x801px
>>50718692
>having my ex film as a group of men she paid off gangrape and (eventually) murder me in a public bathroom.
>>
>>50718569
Handjobs are femdom?
>>
>>50718730
>I've had two female friends tell me they also have rape fantasies
I really didn't want to know that.
>>
>>50718763
What's wrong, anon? Can't handle it?
>>
>>50718730
Rape them then.
>>
>>50718738
mhm
I mean, they can be
she's in complete control, she can make you cum if she wants or just torture you forever
>>
File: faust.jpg (7KB, 212x213px) Image search: [Google]
faust.jpg
7KB, 212x213px
>being raped by my drunk bf
>krautrock
>>
>>50718730
Well, it is a fantasy and I think I want it in the moment but the only time a group of guys "joked" about raping me, it was terrifying. I think the problem (at least for me) was you don't get to choose who rapes you. Like the idea of rape is appealing (him taking control, the unpredictability, the intensity) but it just doesn't really translate I don't think because most rapists are bottom-of-the-barrel scum. I think the best I could hope for is finding a guy I'm attracted to and letting him know I have these fantasies and then hoping he plays on them (you can't ask though, otherwise it ruins it).
>>
>psychedelic, post-punk, new wave, experimental/ electronic
>forced head shaves for myself and others
>>
>>50718735
>If I'm in a bad mood
>>
>>50718833
>forced head shaves for myself and others
I have long hair for the first time ever (had to keep it short due to high school regulations; during college I would just give myself haircuts). Whenever I go on /fa/ and see buzzcut inspo, I get so into it. Part of me wishes someone would force shave my head, or I do it for a reason, like losing a bet, or charity.

Anyway, I know you probably get this a lot (I do, too, for my unconventional fetish) but what is appealing about a forced head shave? Is it the humiliation and power/control that comes with it, or does it have to do with hair?
>>
>>50718846
Regardless of mood, that's some Jamie Stewart level shit right there
I'm almost impressed
>>
>>50718832
sounds more or less similar to guys with monster girl fetishes or vore
hot conceptually, not in practice
>>
cuddling with aqt3.14 twink sitting in my lap or being dominated and whipped by a leather-clad woman
prog rock, post metal, post hardcore
>>
>>50718962
to be honest, i have no idea.
>>
I think I'm a little terrified by sexuality in general.
>>
>>50718795
or she can grab your sack and squeeze it like an orange
>>
File: 80ww_whitesunssmall[1].jpg (69KB, 558x566px) Image search: [Google]
80ww_whitesunssmall[1].jpg
69KB, 558x566px
>violent rape, gangbang rape (gender irrelevant)
>noise rock

pic related. AOTY
>>
>>50718984
I've had the fantasy for about eight years or so, it adapts to whoever my ex was most recently.

I don't know who Jamie Stewart is, I looked it up and got the band Xiu Xiu, is that something I should listen to?
>>
>>50719096
Yes, do so. Start with A Promise.
>>
>>50719096
Yeah, they're pretty cool and all
Reason why I mention them is because their vocalist is called Jamie Stewart and that scenario sounds like something that he would write
>>
>>50719050
right but that's kind of out of the realm of "light" lmao
>>
>>50719023
Come on, no idea at all? I have a hard time explaining what I find appealing in my strange fetish, but I can at least try to communicate what I like about it.
>>
>>50718433
>it's basically a safe way of burning your cock

But why
>>
File: i.jpg (769KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
769KB, 1000x1000px
>go hiking with qt and have wild forest sex in rural Oregon somewhere
>Gregorian chant/folk fusion
>>
>>50719143
depends on the girl and depends what you're used to ;)
I mean, she can always do the same thing to your trachea
>>
>>50719165
don't be so vague about it
tell us your strange fetish
>>
>>50719199
Sorry didn't mean to tease like that. Just didn't want to 'boast' about it.

I'm this guy (>>50718653).
You can ask questions if you like.
>>
>>50719249
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
>>
>>50719260
A leafy one with lots of spanish moss hanging down from it (I have long hair and a beard) with a thick tree trunk.
>>
File: Arntor.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Arntor.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>Hair or sweat

>Black metal/indie rock
>>
>>50719115
>>50719139
Oh, okay. I'll check them out. I've seen A Promise posted on here a lot (it's hard to forget that cover).

I do listen to lots of music with aggressive male vocalists and themes of rape/violence (as I think was given away when I listed my favorite genres) >>50718692 but I had the fantasies before I discovered the music.
>>
File: notbad.png (84KB, 214x288px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.png
84KB, 214x288px
>>50719283
>>
Sibling incest

Wavves - Life Sux EP
>>
File: Pg99_-_Document_8.jpg (28KB, 280x279px) Image search: [Google]
Pg99_-_Document_8.jpg
28KB, 280x279px
>Ursusagalmatophilia
>Screamo
>>
>>50719433
Don't hide behind your fancy word. It's k to be a furfag.
>>
>>50719472
No. My interest are teddy bears and only teddy bears. Don't confuse terms.
>>
>>50719433
>tfw have teddy bear you received when you were a few months old (it was bigger than me at that time)
>it remains my only friend through my teenage years
>get horny, cut a hole in its butt and try to fuck it
>it doesn't work at all and now every time I see him I have to live with the shame of violating him
>throw him in a dumpster to escape the memories and lose my best friend
Fuck, I didn't ask for this feel.
>>
>feminization
>hiphop, electronica, rap, experimental, noise rock
>>
>I dunno. Having a family and a wife who's a bad bitch.

>hip-hop/experimental/electronic/jazz/blues
>>
>>50719595
Damn. Yeah I probably wouldn't be able to live with the guilt either. How old were you when you tried to fuck it? Also, did you set out to toss him in a dumpster solely for that purpose or were you going there anyway?

>>50719614
Feminization? You mean like wearing girl clothes and shit? Cause I like to do that but it's not my fetish or anything.
>>
>Impregnating a healthy woman and raising beautiful children with her
>Dark ambient/harsh noise/neofolk
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.