ITT: Make a Sufjan Stevens album for your home state/county/country/province, even if - especially if - you live outside the USA.
>Sufjan Stevens Takes You Down To Devon: Heart of the West Country
>1. An Unscheduled Fireworks Display For The Townsfolk Of Uffculme, 1998
>2. The Tarka Trail
>3. Clotted Cream And Scones, or, My Tearoom Is Facing Increased Competition From The Co-Op Next Door!
>5. Exmouth (For It Is Here We Reach The End Of The Jurassic Coast Although Not The End Of The Coastline Per Se...)
>6. A Crummy Hotel In Torquay (But Perhaps Not The One You Were Expecting)
>7. Westward Ho!, or, A Town Not As Enthusiastic As Its Name Implies
>8. For The Hard-Working Shipbuilders Of Bideford, We Salute You
>9. Isca Dumnoniorum
>10. Surrender Yourself To The Power Of The Wind, O Great Sea Wall At Dawlish!
>11. The Lynton and Linmouth Funicular
>12. A Night Spent Sleeping In My Car, Undisturbed Amongst The Ponies On Dartmoor
>13. Lundy Island
>14. Saltern Cove
Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii!
1. Kingdom of Hawai'i - 2:30
2. Wind, Waves, and Wings! - 0:36
3. Honolulu - 4:54
4. Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea's Innate Fear of Heights Gets the Better of Him - 0:14
5. The Arrival of Cook! or The Only State Without a Straight Line! or The Sandwich Islands! - 7:43
6. The Nene Flies Over and Notices Something Unusual - 4:33
7. Kīlauea and Mauna Loa Erupt with Full Force! (Amazing Display of Nature's Power) - 1:46
8. Pearl Harbour - 8:34
9. Pele, the Goddess of Volcanoes, Wind, Lightning and Fire, Creates Quite the Storm - 5:55
10. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Lives On) - 5:31
11. Kāne‘ohe - 6:44
1. Cross CUNTry
2. Streeewth Bruce
3. She'll Be Right (And I'll Be Wrong)
4. The Head On Him!! Monkey Headed Cunt
5. Gingroes!! Dingoes!! (Don't Take My Baby)
6. Faaaaaark, Snowy you shit your pants?
7. Fuck Off, We're Full (Of Pride)
8. Bend Over, Here Comes The Petrol Prices!!
Japan Bonus Track
9. Least We Don't Need A License To Watch TV, Gap-Toothed Poofdas
Sufjan Stevens Warmly Invites You to Get Pissed on by a Group of Drunk 15 Year Olds with Knives in Scotland
1. Fuck it's Cold
2. Teen Drinking Everywhere
3. I'm a Separatist Piece of Shit
4. David Cameron is a Little Bitch
6. Poles Everywhere
8. OK it's Getting Kinda Boring Now
9. Can we Leave?
10. I'm Done with this Shithole
11. I Wish I was in a Van with My Friend in Chicago
12. A Post-aural Representation of the Feeling and Emotions Attributed to the Act of Being Stabbed to Death by Teenagers in Glasgow
13. Fuck it's Cold (Reprise)
>Bah, Tchê! Meet the Rio Grande!
>1. Teiniaguá, the Salamanca of the Jarau, one of the Moura Princess, Cursed by Anhangá-Pitã
>2. The Ragamuffin War, 20 of Setember
>3. Pampas (Intermission)
>4. Way to Alegrete or the Hymn of the South: An Introduction and Tour in the Biggest Yet Not Even Populated City of Rio Grande!
>5. Porto Alegre
>6. Minuano (Intermission)
>7. Grenal, or the Biggest Rivalry in the Country While Not Being Actually Relevant!
>8. The Butcher from Arvoredo Street, or How We Ate Human Sausage and It Tasted Great
>9. Getúlio Dornelles Vargas
>10. Vineyards in Bento Gonçalves (Intermission)
>11. The Colono, and How Even a Tropical Country Has His Own Redneck
>12. A Homage to Every Person Who Died in the Curves of Death
>13. The Minuano Strikes Again!
>14. Whistle of Saci-pererê
>15. Torres: The Only Not-Brown Beach in the Entire State! Come Meet the Rock Walls
>16. Churrasco (Intermission)
>17. Aurora Precussora: The End and the Now
Mamma Mia! Sufjan Stevens Is On a Trip To The Italian Republic.
1 - On a Boat, Toward Lampedusa, With 3000 Souls
2 - V.I.V.A. Verdi!
3 - The Song of the Italians
4 - Looking Good in Milan
5 - Sufjan Admire the Duomo, Gets Pooped on by Pigeons
6 - Florence's Monster
7 - The Most Serene Republic, or How to Survive 2000 Years Without Doing Much
8 - The Hero of Two Worlds, Obbedisco!
9 - When In Rome
10 - Carnevale in Venice
11 - Vu' Cumprà?
12 - 25th of April
13 - Citizen's of L'Aquila, The Scientists
14 - Neutrinos From Switzerland
15 - The Sistine Chapel
16 - SPQR, But Not Really
17 - Eating Pizza Surrounded By Garbage
18 - The European Union, or "Let's Not Kill Each Other For a While"
19 - La Scala, Electricity Flows in the Old Continent at the Rythm of Opera
20 - Stelvio Pass
>Sufjan Stevens Invites You to Connect in Connecticut!
>1. Willmantic, or Land of the Trees!
>2. An Intimate Evening With Anthony Fantano
>3. Fairfield County, Home Of The Pink Whale!
>4. Bridgeport Bridgeport Big City Of Dreams!
>5. C'mon And Travel Along The Post Road!
>6. So, Naturally Everyone Knows That One Guy Who Owns His Weight In Boat Shoes And Pastel Pants
help me out ctfags
Sufjan Stevens: (welcome to the fabulous) New York
1. Lady Liberty - 0:32
2. Welcome to Ellis Island - 2:35
3. New York, New York (Frank Sinatra Cover) - - 3:50
4. Broads on Broadway - 1:26
5. Central Park Bench - 2:52
6. Goin' Down the Hudson River - 0:53
7. Yonkers is a Scary Place, at Night -3:32
8. Bannerman Castle - 6:43
9. Why Didn't Anyone Tell Biggie Where Brooklyn Was At? - 2:25
10. Andy Warhol's "Factory" - 3:26
11: I Wander the New York Streets at Night, As The Ladies Do As Well - 3:12
12: TAXI! - 1:02
13: The Queen of Kings - 3:52
14: I Can Feel You in the Air - 5:45
15: Post 9/11 Blues - 3:55
16: The Empire State Building Came to Life - 2:44
17: If You Want A Good Hot Dog, Go To "Pete's Hot Dog Stand" in Newburgh, You'll Thank Me Later - 7:52
18: Excelsior! - 2:47
Georgia! On Sufjan Steven's Mind
1. A Letter to James Ogelthorpe (A Land for the Ones in Debt?)
2. Savannah Destroy Me (March to The Sea)
3. Swannee River Raft (interlude)
4. The Horrible Swamp Monster of the Okefenokee
5. Fireworks Under Stone Mountain (I Took You For Granite)
7. A Tree For Every Peach
8. ATLanta! Reprise (the underground)
9. Trail of Tears (Broken Backs/Broken People/Broken Dreams)
10. Buzzing Mosquitoes
11. The Blue Ridge
12. A Love Letter to Athens (A Land for the Ones Unknown?)
13. Asleep in the Fields of White Gold
Sufjan Stevens Ask You To Please Visit The Peach State,Georgia
1.The Best Thirteen Colony
2. Mr. Oglethorpe, I Want To Go Home
3. Northerners, Beware
4. The Battle of Kennesaw Mountain,
5. Sherman, You Didn't Have To Be So Mean (I Want My City Back)
6 It Smells Like Coke In Here (Which Brand)
7. The Art and Sounds From Athens
8. MLK, Jr, How Are You
9 Shane's Rib Shack.(Good Eats)
10. Goodbye Natives (It Was Nice Meeting You)
Gezellig! Sufjan Stevens Invites You All To Come To The Netherlands!
1.Requiem; for the Rotterdam bombing victims
2.The Weed Is Actually More Expensive Here Than In The States
3.De Wallen (Where I Lost My Heart To You)
4.Getting Out Of The Randstad To See That Farmer Sweeatheart Named Geertrude
6.Oh No, The Ghost Of Annie M.G. Schmidt Haunts Me In My Sleep
7. De Afsluitdijk, Or The Place Where I Will Wait For You Till The End Of Times
8. Eindhoven: City Of Lights
9.The Man In Orange With Number 14 On His Back
10.Pieterburen-Sint Pietersberg; Or The Road Where I Search For Meaning
Sufjan Stevens Brings You To the Land of Enchanment, New Mexico!
1. Rising Like a Balloon in the Sky
2. Coyote's Call to Arms
3. Directions to the Plaza (Palace of the Governors)
4. Breaking Bad Filmed a Scene There
5. The Desert Between the Cities
6. Light a Farolito For Me in Heaven (Christmas 1996, Canyon Road)
7. Green or Red Chile on my Burrito
8. The Pajarito Slopes
9. Coronado's Land, or The Umpire
10. Aggies and Lobos (Drifting Ever Steadily Down the Rio Grande)
11. Last Salsa with Santa Maria
12. Farm Cooperative Blues
Philadelphia (Fuck You)
1. Pat's Steaks at 2 AM (Part I - Damn, Weed Is Cheap Here, Part II - Passyunk Square! The People There!)
2. Broad Street to City Hall, or Fat Black Women Can't Drive And I Hate This City
3. I Never Made It Up The Rocky Steps
4. Fireworks Over Citizens Bank, or, An Ode to the Phillies' Fan Who Pissed On My Niece
5. Wildwood, Where I Saw You Make Out With A Random Stranger
6. Philly's Finest, or a Paean to Asset Forfeiture, or Why I Will Never Be Able To Leave This Shithole
7. South Street Blows But That's Alright Because There's a Whole Foods
8. For Those Lost In The Osage House, 1985
9. Getting Drunk On The Schuylkill I Told You I Loved You