[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with gril about making music >"what kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 48

File: 1379212013838.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1379212013838.png
22KB, 645x773px
>talking with gril about making music
>"what kind of music do you make anon?"
>"d-dream pop, electronic, downtempo stuff"
>"You mean like house music?"
>"y-yea"
>>
>>49865292
you could have just said electronic, jesus
>>
Can I hear your downtempo music anon? I like that kind of stuff.
>>
>>49865292
>like house music
>yea

You fucking suck, man.
>>
>>49865326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B6MJU6iYX4
>>
>>49865292
you honestly brought this upon yourself, what are you bitching for
>>
>girl: can you rec me some down tempo electronica
>sure
that was nice day
>>
You could have corrected her and explained some of the nuances.

>wow anon that's so interesting :)
It might go over her head, but at least you don't appear boring.
>>
>>49865292
I know that feel op.
> What's your tattoo stand for anon?
>Oh it's titus andronicus's logo
>Why do you have a tattoo of a play?
>b..becuase it'..it's a g.good play.
>>
>>49865292
I've done worse man.
>>
>meet gril
>music taste is literally fucking parallel
>personality is literally fucking parallel
>massive qt
>fall for hard and receive hints of vice versa
>lose contact
>regain contact and learn she had a panic attack and was sent approximately 20,000km away to live with family
>tfw we'll never see each other again
>tfw I was depressed to start with
h-hold me myue
>>
>>49865954
That blows hard. Where you at? I'd get fucked up with you tonight if it's possible. But by your use of km i have a feeling it's not by me
>>
>match with girl on Tinder
>she is fat and ugly
>has good taste in music and asks me for recs though

why cant it just be simple
>>
>>49866057
>why can't it be simple

I've been asking myself that for years
>>
>>49865939
tell me your tale friend

>>49865954
That stings

>>49866057
kek
>>
>>49866057
>tfw girls probably think the same about us all the time
>interesting and nice but
>fat/ugly/weird etc...
>>
>having sex with qt gril from behind
>she asks me to spank her
>start spanking her
>tells me to go harder
>spank her harder
>have memories of spankings I'd get from stepfather
>spank her harder and harder as I start to cry
>she tells me it hurts and to stop
>sit in the bathroom crying until she leaves
>>
>Girl gives me her number today
>third person to do this lately
>All of them unattractive (Well I find them so)
>Feel like a dick for not texting them but I'm not interested.

I just want a qt..
I don't need anyone though I guess so I shouldn't complain.
>>
>tfw record left shipping center today
>tfw it's still not supposed to arrive until this friday
>>
>what's your favorite album, anon?
>w-weasels ripped my flesh
>the next day
>what the fuck, I put the title song on my iPod at a party and everyone left thanks asshole
>>
>>49866135
For me that probably is always a definitely and I know it.
>"Hey guy"
>H-Hey!
>"I'm kind of bored with my library can you suggest me anything?"
>Sure, um, have you tried -name something I think she'd like that she probably hasn't heard-
>"Thanks a ton! We really need to hang out soon huh?"
>Y-yeah, I'm not doing anything later maybe we can-
>"Oh sorry I've gotta date with my bf later :("
>Oh, okay

I really hate to seem like the m'lady type and I don't support the idea of a friend zone, but it's just so frustrating sometimes. I get their logic though ;_;
>>
>>49866275
that doesnt evn make sense
>>
>>49865869
why are you fucking weirdass autists so submissive when you're in a normal conversation

like what the fuck just converse, say information in short digestible blurbs relating the most recent question or digestible blurb she sent your way
>>
>>49866275
That feel hits close to home
>anon why don't you put your ipod on
>I d..dont thing that a g.god idea
>come on it's a party no one cares
>o..okay. plug in ipod and no futre part three: escape from no future comes on
> Anon what's wrong with you? what was that
>n..nothing i have to go
>Quickly leave house and finish album alone popping vicodin in the parking lot.
>>
>>49866299
I think we've encountered the first post post postmodern post
>>
>>49866329
also stop typing stutters that didn't happen/typing stutters even if they did happen, you fucking faggots
>>
>>49866329
cause it's the way i am....
>>
>>49866345
>in a group that claims to love skramz
>put on I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook
>after the song is over everyone in the room tells me how bad it sucked and why I fucked up
>proceeds to listen to La Dispute for the 40000th time

i just don't get people sometimes
>>
>>49866358
o-okay
>>
>>49866389
It's easier to not question it i guess.
>>
>>49866135
The bad part is she keeps messaging me at like 1am :/
>>
>>49866358
y..you g..got it bo..boss
>>
>>49866345
>>49866275
jesus christ
i love Have a Nice Life
but if i was asked to play something at a party i'd put on jamie xx or like, passion pit or a kendrick lamar single or something

what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>49866389
Sorry they don't like your dark lo-fi music with vocals that sound like a muppet being strangled at 200mph.
>>
>talking a girl who says she likes post-hardcore
>ask her what bands she likes
>"The Amity Affliction, Pierce the Veil, Of Mice and Men..."
>>
>>49866047
Yeah. I'm struggling more than usual.
From NZ, this combined with my set of circumstances probably limits my potential identity to like 3 different people but w/e.
>>
>>49866480
Why are you apologizing? Were you there?

A-are you my friend?
>>
>>49866389
>In a group that claims to love skramz
Where do you even find that kind of group ?
>>
File: 1366241909385.jpg (32KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1366241909385.jpg
32KB, 300x900px
>talking to qt
>let slip I make music
>"oh what kind of music do you make anon"
>panic and say "i-it's just some weird electronic music you wouldn't like it"
>"like dubstep?"
>not even thinking anymore
>"n-not really it's more like plunderphonics and ambient"
>silence
>"Oh"
>she makes an excuse and leaves like 10 minutes later
>never talk to her again
>find out later she was really into me, at least before I sperged
>mfw
>>
>>49866781
had you just said ambient you would have been fine

also, "let it slip"? What's up with people in these threads and always trying to hide their personalities from people, esp women? Do you just try to portray yourself as a cardboard box?
>>
>talking with qt gril for a while
>was right in to Black Metal back then
>she asked me about music or something
>showed her some bands I liked
>she stopped talking to me
A few months later
>overhear her saying to someone something about (c)rap and how good linkin park is compared to some other (c)rapper completely un ironically
Thank fuck she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>49866677
My town is shit but has a pretty cool punk and hardcore scene that is divided up into sub groups. There's a lot of crossover obviously, and deviations among individuals but the main ones are

Up the Punx-Guys who will go to the hardcore shows but only if a "tr00" punk band is playing or it's at the skatepark they usually skate at anwyay

2edgy Beatdown Crew-Guys who don't listen to anything unless it's mostly or completely composed of breakdowns and are the biggest dicks in the pit

Scene Kids-Pop Metalcore and associated retardation, go to shows for drugs and pussy only, are nearly dead/have been absorbed into the other sub groups

Pop Punk Kids-Usually Christian and SxE but also liberal which is pretty lolwut. Fucking love to 2 Step even when it isn't appropriate and post on tumblr in downtime

Old Jaded Fucks-Alcoholics and druggies who have been going to shows forever and only continue to go because they don't know what else to do with their miserable lives. Love thrash and crossover thrash to the point where it's almost annoying. Ironically most of them were SxE when they were teens lel

And finally:
Emo Kids-Probably the smallest subgroup but basically a bunch of 16-19 year olds who listen to Brand New, (old) My Chemical Romance, and Say Anything on repeat + whatever skramz revival stuff they find on the internet or they get lucky enough to catch out of town. It's funny because they're the ones who claim to love music the most but never go to shows in town lel

I'm making this all seem really glamorous and big but in reality it's a lot smaller than it seems in this post.
>>
>>49866135
It's the opposite with me.
I get girls' attention because of my appearance, and lose it because i'm so fucking quiet and seemingly apathetic. I don't know if i'm just a pussy or it's a combination of depression/social anxiety/OCD causing my immensely inept communicative ability.
the few girls that i've somehow not been shit scared to talk to have quite liked me. this shit holds me back from living.
>>
>>49866602
>NZ my nigga, what city?
>>
>>49866968
lets try that again
>NZ
my nigga, what city?
>>
>>49866942

>not sacrificing her to satan
>>
>>49866880
It'd be a little better, but I mentioned ambient to her before and she thought I was talking about movie soundtracks. And it's mainly just that my music was shit because I was fairly new to it at the time, so I didn't want to show anyone what felt like unfinished music.

But I'm sure it mostly comes from being socially inept for most of us.
>>
>>49866880
>Do you just try to portray yourself as a cardboard box?

A lot of people in these threads, myself included, are just really socially awkward but don't realize it til way later in life, so after the epiphany we try to get control of the sperging or whatever you wanna call it but find it extremely difficult so the best solution seems to either go back to being full on music geek who talks about shit nobody, especially women, gives a fuck about at a party forever or just be a cardboard box that maybe someone will take pity on or something.

I'm not trying to sound like a snowflake or /r9k/ but it's honestly hard for people who don't have a severe inability to speak to women in a way that is sexy or even just conversational or whatever to understand. To you guys it just seems like we're TRYING to be huge faggots but for people like me it just happens unless you try to stop it from happening and that usually means being bland as fuck.
>>
>>49866968
>>49866982
uh Nelson, whether you count this no-opportunities, tourism reliant pit as a city is up to you.
You?
>>
>>49866965
I get this too. I've been told I'm good looking and get approached quite a bit, but I've got horrible social anxiety, depression, and some various mental illness. So I totally wreck my chances the second I open my mouth. I rarely go out because I'm afraid someone's going to approach me and I'll embarrass myself as usual.
>>
>>49866999
surprised nobody checked 'em
>>
>>49867035
oh wow, i've never even been there. tauranga at the moment, probably not much better.
>>
>>49865292
It's actually pretty therapeutic to just make simple house tracks when I'm on a writer's block and burnt out on making lolsoexperimental glitchy bullshit
>>
>>49867040
iktf dude. I just don't have it in me to be confident socially. It might all be in my head but I feel like the misfit in every setting. I can't help thinking everyone wants me to fuck off and let them go about their business. It's this that makes me so quiet, not just having a quiet personality or whatever I tell people who ask.
>>
>>49866453
Majority of /mu/ is I_F_

That's an indicator of depression, anxiety, schizotypal disorder, borderline disorder, and autism
>>
>girl asks what my top 5 favorite artists are
>name a alt rock band, a hard rock band, a stoner rock band, a punk/goth rock band, and a dadrock band
>oh thats pretty eclectic
>NOT REALLY IT ISNT
couldnt even stop myself
>>
>>49867222
I think there's a decent amount of INTJ's here too
>>
>>49867222
Autists would be I_T_. No way in hell would they be feelers.
>>
File: Edgar ALlen Poe.gif (429KB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Edgar ALlen Poe.gif
429KB, 783x1024px
>tfw these threads remind me of every time I ever spilled spaghetti in music related situations with a girl and some of them are so bad it makes me want to kill myself right here and now
>>
>>49867312
Borderline, schizotypal, and anxiety are built on feelers
>>
>>49867349
Yup, I'd agree. Autists would likely lean towards thinking on the thinking/feeling spectrum.
>>
File: 1347249640829.png (150KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1347249640829.png
150KB, 500x439px
>>49867339
>>
>>49867349
>Any of those being indicative of autism
I think you're confusing autism with being socially retarded
>>
>>49867225
What bands were they?
>>
>>49867377
I listed them alongside autism

They're both "outsider" mindsets, though they aren't alike
>>
being borderline sucks ;(
>>
File: 1407027858772.png (575KB, 519x551px) Image search: [Google]
1407027858772.png
575KB, 519x551px
>tfw going to study music when i go back to uni
>for the first time ill be doing exclusively music papers and thus will be involved with other students in music

feels good man
might actually make some decent friends for once
>>
>>49866135
>talk to a girl in my class
>she plays video games I do
>she is pretty cute
>she likes the music I listen to
>she's great in bed
>she likes to do things outside of the house
This is literally the closest I've been to 'the one' and it's both exciting and scary.
>>
>>49867465
>she plays video games

That isn't a positive unless it's mario kart or smash bros or crazy bus
>>
>>49867287
INTJ represent.
I have a hard time believing stories in threads like these, but then again I don't hang out with squares or talk to women really. I've been talking with the same girl on and off for the past couple of years and she knows me well enough already. I don't really find myself in situations like these nor do I hear about stuff like this from friends.

What I will say is the few situations I ended up in similar to these in high school were ultimately brought on by my asshole-ish behavior and/or awkwardness. Start realizing you're not so far removed and don't insult people by "dumbing down" your explanations. If they're unfamiliar or don't understand, explain.
>>
>>49867127
I agree completely
>>
>'you look like you play an instrument, probably guitar... Are you in a band?'
Well actually I'm a classically trained bassist and vocalist but these days I try to find and play as many instruments as possible. I got these brazilian walnut sticks, fucking ridiculous that it cost me $20 but the sound is nice so whatevs. But yeah I've got a solo project that's a lot of drone, ambient, black metal etc, and I'm also the primary songwriter in a psychedelic band. Well not really a band, apparently two guys who barely know how to play guitar is not a band. But yeah, nearly have all the songs written for the debut album release thing. In addition to that I hve produced some tracks for local rappers, even freestyle featured on one hahaha. Yeah he's just a friend, he remixes my drone music and raps over it, it's nuts. I just love music.

Cue wet panties.
>>
File: DUALITY-EXTRA01.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DUALITY-EXTRA01.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
OP IF You like downtempo check my shit out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUe_vVlkOH4&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/user/theKingRosenrot

also https://kingrosenrot.bandcamp.com for free high quality copies of whatever track/album you want.
>>
>>49867485
Totally a plus for me. It's casual games like league, CoD, and Nintendo games, but that means she's okay with me playing them too and can join in.
>>
>>49867550
Intjs are the ultimate self obsessed autists

What's the first thing you can make disappear with your magical intellect? Your friends
>>
>>49865292
>making electronic dreampop
you got what you deserved
>>
>have ipod in
girl: what u listnen to?
>go blank and pause
>she grabs other ear bud
>she stares at me
>i stare at her
>awkward silence
girl: I love R kelly!!
>>
>>49867616
I won't deny what you've said as I was once a testament to that. At one time my narcissism was through the roof. Once I eventually pulled my head out of my ass though I realized most people are pretty great in their own ways. You start to appreciate more as you become less dogmatic.
>>
>>49867580
cringeworthy
>>
>>49867688
That was a joke, in all honesty you guys are more pretentious and snobby than narcissistic and autistic

The real narcissistic autists are intps
>>
>>49867681
>have ipod in
>go blank and pause
>she grabs other ear bud
>she stares at me
>i stare at her
>awkward silence
girl: HEY QT?! YEAH!? YEAH, THERE'S SOMETHIN I'D TO SAY!
>>
File: kingrosenrot-duality.png (3MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
kingrosenrot-duality.png
3MB, 1425x1425px
>>49865292
Hey you should use bandcamp for your stuff. you can even set it to "donation" so people can get it free without paying anything and if people wanna pay they can pay whatever for the content.

I already released about 7 albums. It's experimental downtempo electronic.
I recommend checking out "Duality" and "AmeroKill" it has an 80's feel to it. the newer stuff like "Justice" is more downtempo ambient related. The url:
https://kingrosenrot.bandcamp.com

I'd sign up for bandcam so you can have a page on bandcamp so you can release your stuff and set it at any price you feel comfortable at or do the "buy now any price" (donation setting).
>>
>>49867775
I have a bandcamp good sir, and I keep it in BC threads
>>
File: fact.jpg (89KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
89KB, 500x421px
Just give the most noncommital answer ever.
>stuff I can not listen to when I work/do projects
>stuff I can meditate or take a nap to
>mostly top 40 radio stuff

It doesn't matter. You're not the music you listen to. Your opinions, your tastes, they're just ideas you carry with you and they can change. If someone honestly dislikes music you're listening to while you hang out with them then that's their problem.
They might literally be annoyed by it and it's up to you to try and find something they enjoy, or not and continue listening to the music you enjoy.
Stop making a big deal out of your tastes just because you're afraid people will judge you based on them.
>>
>>49865954
>learn she had a panic attack and was sent approximately 20,000km away to live with family
Daddy issues are not part of a complete breakfast OR a good relationship
>>
>>49867580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20sLHpowweI
>>
>>49865292
OP you should show her some of your music if she is genuinely interested in checking it out
>>
>>49867926
I just might
>>
File: stugazi.jpg (70KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
stugazi.jpg
70KB, 500x359px
Do you guys just not have any chill or something? Most of these situations where it's like

>"So, what kind of music do you like anon?"
>"P-P--Post metalcore dreamgaze, ambient nowave skramz vocals, house-core jazz"
>"Oh...That's cool, I like Creed."

could be totally avoided by just saying

>"Hey, Anon, what kind of music do you like?"
>"I like Modest Mouse/Kendrick Lamar/Literally anything accesible you can think of bc it's not like you're going to tell them what you really listen to anyway"

bc, y'know, it's not like a normal person outside of a Chinese manhua imageboard is actually going to make a character judgment on something like what kind of music you listen to.

I'm ranty drunk guys.
>>
File: 346s0gz.png (113KB, 544x510px) Image search: [Google]
346s0gz.png
113KB, 544x510px
>girl approaches me to talk about music
>forewarn her that i am no mere music listener
>she asks what's on my ipod
>tell her i have no need for such a device
>she asks how i listen to music
>mfw she doesn't signal her own autogenic radiowaves
>asks me if i want to chill sometime
>implying time
>implying i am not always chilling and yet i am never
>gives me a strange look and begins to walk away
>warp her into the radiohead dimension where i harness the souls of my plebeian prisoners

fucking hate girls
>>
>>49867339
>this mixtape will surely win becky's heart!
>>
I just tell people I like Kanye West when music comes up
>>
>>49868224
Ha ha! Fun joke!
>>
>>49868179
Why would I lie for te benefit of a stranger?
That's fake as fuck bro, and beta to the max
>>
File: 1410135474854.png (278KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1410135474854.png
278KB, 450x557px
>>49868341
not only is it a fun joke, but it's a polite way of saying that the people in these threads are retarded!!!!
>>
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Even most musicians are huge plebs.
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 1136x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1136x848px
>>49866480
>a muppet being strangled at 200mph
>>
>>49865292
Should have just said 'yeah but more mellow'.
It's true enough that you don't come off as a douche or hate yourself for agreeing to utter bullshit.
>>
>>49868506
Hindsight is 20/20 friendo
>>
>>49865954
>wanting to date yourself
hahaha look at this faggot
>>
>>49865376
pretty sweet dude, i'm sure she'd like it
>>
>>49867733
>The real narcissistic autists are intps
that's a sad truth. thank god at least i don't sound like an edgy douche like those disgusting intj's
>>
>talking with girl
>"what music do you like anon?"
>"doesn't matter. want me to show you some music?"
just learned that's the easiest way to avoid cringe.
>"sure!"
>show her cloud nothings
>she never listens to it again
couldn't care less, thank god i dodged a bullet there
>>
>>49867580
>drone, ambient, black metal

cue sahara desert in pants
>>
>>49869932
>2014
believing there are a finite number of possible personalities.
>>
>>49869891

>not wanting to date yourself

You might not love yourself, but I'm just fucking GREAT
>>
>>49870021
i know it has like zero scientific basis, but i can have my own judgement of people and this helps, even if it's just for fun.
>>
>>49870034
>being this guy
truly pathetic
>>
File: 1304481431103.jpg (114KB, 385x465px) Image search: [Google]
1304481431103.jpg
114KB, 385x465px
>>49870049

babby jealous?
>>
>>49870065
>all this childhood drama
>all this projection
>all this need to have the last post
please keep going, i'm beginning to enjoy this
>>
>>49870076

>all this projection

u can say that again
>>
PSA:

if any of you fuckers want to talk about music with like-minded people, join your college radio. im a DJ in one and everybody in there are massive hipsters(I am too i guess) and we can talk about how Sunbather is black metal for people who dont like black metal without getting looks of "wtf are they talking about". music references are through the roof and if you dont stay on top of current underground music you feel lost. that being said, our humor is very high brow but we're ironic about it.

ugh, this makes me sound like a filthy pretentious cunt but oh well
>>
>>49870099
yep, seeing how it was me that started all this
those online short psychology courses really gave you the upper hand here today anon
guess i should retreat to my cave and give up

god you're lame
>>
>>49865376
breddy gud brah
>>
>>49870039
>2014
Judging other people to avoid judging yourself
>>
>>49865376
oh god this is so good
>>
>>49870128

Shouldn't you be in school right now, lil bud?
>>
>>49865376
Really good. I think you should experiment with the beat a little more.
>>
>>49870127
I was in my student radio once, and while there were enough people like that, into the newest hype and whatnot, there wasn't a lot of depth, so I quit.

I tried twice to make a program for it, where I would play like hungarian underground music and whatnot, but they refused it both times.

I recently read the book about K Records, and I was sad that my student radio didn't house as many interesting and knowledgeable peole as the one in Olympia did :(
>>
>>49870295
they're supposed to play up&coming artists, and the music listening group are supposed to add cool interesting music to the library.
its goal is not 2deep5u6ever music, some can be experimental but not all out. consider the fact that they're paying for a radio frequency, and why would they pay for a section that nobody is going to listen to other than high brow pretentious people.(unless you're hungarian, in that case disregard what i just said).

my station even has some vaporwave, there must be some /mu/tants in there, im just waiting for the right time to pop the question
>>
>>49870362
imo student radios should be open for nichéy and strange stuff since it's after all amateur radio, and not that many people listen to it in the first place.

I know they're supposed to play a lot of new stuff, which is fine, my problem was that not many people had much of a music interest outside the latest pitchfork/bloggist hypes, and a bunch of people listened to hard rock and stuff like that (there was one program dedicated to hard rock, and one to bad punk). It's ok that you dig up a lot of new stuff for the radio, but for me it's not interesting if your music interest doesn't go a few notches beyond that.
>>
>>49866389
>I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook
That is the worst band name ever, hands fucking down.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 640x1136px
>>49865376
Wow.
>>
>>49870238
but i'm intp
>>
>>49865954
>music taste is literally fucking parallel
>personality is literally fucking parallel

do you mean they were the same

what the fuck does parallel mean in this context
>>
File: 1407261221485.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1407261221485.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>49867222
>tfw intp master race
>>
>>49870550
stop giving us a bad name, go fuck urself m8
>>
>tfw everyone you have dated has pretty good music taste
>one girl was into punk, but into more obscure hardcore punk stuff and loved listening to new music
>one bro was basically into every alt rock thing ever, got me into against me! and stuff.
>tfw now alone and worried new gf/bf will have shit taste
>>
>>49870550
INxP here, you're not special around these parts
>>
>>49865376
ayy son this is good
>>
File: invisible smirk.png (10KB, 220x235px) Image search: [Google]
invisible smirk.png
10KB, 220x235px
>bring qt over
>making out, shit's getting hot
>chuck on sexy playlist
>first thing on is I'm In It by Kanye
>tfw not sure if i should get up and skip it or let it play
>tfw she senses your panic
>>
>>49865376
Just show her this, anon. She will love it.
>>
>>49865292
Should have punched her in the throat and made your great escape.
>>
>>49865292

>dream pop

She dodged a bullet
>>
>>49866781
lmao
>>
>>49866566
Well, I guess she's technically right...
>>
>>49867222
infp reporting
>>
>>49866389
I like i write haikus but i also like la dispute
I'd hang with you tho
>>
>>49865954
>meet girl
>we are totally different
>shes kinda a hippy and alternative
>super kind and friendly always listens
>I tell her some /pol/ bullshit because Im a huge retard
>she listens and just proves me wrong
>we do stuff together
>shes like an angel while Im a stupid fukcing prick
>go to festivals and concerts
>finally start to be more kind and happy
>realize that this is the best way to live
>she moves away to study
>realize I loved her but know it wouldnt work
>start being a frustrated asshole again
>>
>>49866781
If someone is really into you that should not make them lose interest
I don't know whaere you find these kind of people
>>
>>49866566
Same but
>La Dispute
>>
>tfw your qt friend is more patrician than you

i don't know how to feel
>>
>tfw showed my then gf spirit they're gone spirit they've vanished
>tfw she broke up with me two weeks later
>>
>>49871484
da fuq that's a great record
>>
>>49870550
>TFW ENFP master race
I shamelessy tell everybody i like weird japanese noise music and hardcore punk music. Girls just ask me stuff like "what is noise music" and asking youtube links on facebook etc.
>>
>>49871484
yeah, blame it on the album...
>>
>not saying you make everything

what kind of everything? name a song u like and i can make one just like it but better ;) works everytime >:)
>>
>>49865292
>"what kind of music do you make?"
>"punk rock"

>>49871520
>tfw isfp and don't give a fuck either
what kind of japanoise do you like
i've been really into boredoms' early stuff like pop tatari and soul discharge lately
>>
>>49870593
lol
>>49870728
I know, there's loads of great INxP buddies.
>>49871520
That sounds nice.
>>
>>49866942
>(c)rap
>>
>>49865376
props on dis music bro
>>
>>49870550
>>49871520
>>49871709
>tfw ENTJ and can't stop giving a fuck, literally never do i not give a fuck and it's so bad please someone free me from my fuck-giving
>>
You guys suck at relationships.

Women do not care about your "patrician" musical taste. In general, they do not enjoy intellectual activities. Well, most people, I guess.
>>
>>49866230
Under rated post.
>>
>>49872865
Overrated post.

>>49872857
Underrated post.
>>
>tfw you realise you will never love anyone as much as you love yourself

feels great
>>
>>49866200
If it's that common, eventually you're bound to catch a good one.
>>
>>49873029
Yes
>>
>>49865376
Damn. This is actually really good.
>>
>>49867222
>Believing in this psuedo psychology babble
>>
>>49866200
You're a dick
Take what you can get
>>
>>49866345
underrated post
>>
The thing with women,especially older than college age, is that they are looking for signs that you are a somewhat normal human being. If you start naming genres and bands they've never heard of they are going to assume you are abnormal in some way and that is a huge turn off. Of course this is a generalization but it's true for the most part.

Also

>tfw no qt gf to listen to can records with.
>>
>>49865376
Comfy, you should play this while you make your way into her pants.
>>
>>49867733
>you guys are more pretentious and snobby than narcissistic and autistic
Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1395447690972.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
1395447690972.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>49865376
download link when
>>
>>49867222
ESTP here
>>
>>49867222
>>49867287
>>49867550
INTJ
>>
>>49873377
le chad face
>>
>>49873377
I didn't know Es could enjoy Evangelion or ITCOTCK
>>
>>49867437
lol you are going to find the biggest plebs and
pretentious fuckers there, good luck
>>
>>49866200

Don't worry, If youre not interested then you ahve no obligation to talk to them
>>
>>49868353

It's because a stranger probably does not realize that what you actually listen to exists, and has no relateability to it
>>
>>49865376
pretty good, keep it up anon
>>
>>49866149
Top kek
>>
>>49865376
Wow, I listen to downtempo music all the time and I gotta say, this is really good.
>>
File: 1363514855699.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
1363514855699.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>49866149
well that didn't end up how I thought it would
>>
File: 1359003187268.jpg (73KB, 657x537px) Image search: [Google]
1359003187268.jpg
73KB, 657x537px
>>49867437
don't count on it, people who go to music school are wankers
>>
>>49873287
bandcamp link is in the description, it's pay what you want mayn
>>
>>49865376
damn bro
>>
>>49867437
enjoy progressive metal fans by the hundreds and classical fucks better than you could ever be at theory and their instrument
>>
>>49873287
https://untilnovember.bandcamp.com/releases
His bandcamp in the video description
>>
>talk to qt
>go to subject of music
>she says she loves edm
>I list off a bunch of djs
>she now wants the d
>I get really sick that night
>diarrhea
>run off to bathroom and never come back
>she doesn't mind
>she's my gf now
>feels good
>>
File: 1393280697494.jpg (4KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1393280697494.jpg
4KB, 261x195px
>>49865376
fucking yes anon ! I can feel the influences you had , great taste and great work !
>>
>>49865292
Downloaded your album. It's pretty good, don't like the first track that much though.
>>
When I talk to grills I just say Dark Electronic music.
I listen to and make a genre called witch-house, so I tell them it has a dumbass name and they seemed impressed
>>
>talking with girl
>she's into me but I don't really care about her
>says she likes "good" and "complete" hip hop
>ask her what she means
>frank ocean, childish gambino, drake, the list could go on and on...
>say "jej"
>keep chatting for a bit
>leaves

thank god
>>
>>49866345
YOU WILL ALWAYS. BE A LOSER.
>>
>>49875604
hi5 mang
>>
File: rocc_hard.jpg (588KB, 3253x1832px) Image search: [Google]
rocc_hard.jpg
588KB, 3253x1832px
>be me
>make music sometimes
>working hard on this one song
>try to sonically encapsulate beach vibes
>finally finish it
>i'm proud of it
>want to show it to my mom
>she's doesn't even know i make music
>nervous about it
>finally show it to her
>"oh, that's nice. are you playing the guitar and tambourine at the same time?"
>those were the only two instruments she heard
>completely clueless to the piano, bass, electric guitar, and percussion
>wrecks my musical confidence

Are all moms such plebs?
>>
>>49875936
>still asks his mom for opinions
lmao what a loser
>>
File: 1410384442779.jpg (296KB, 1280x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1410384442779.jpg
296KB, 1280x1139px
>>49865376
>mfw listening to this
Nice man
>>
>>49865376
there is so much samefagging in response to this post
>>
>>49866566
Well, yeah, she's right
>>
>>49867887
Panic attacks don't equal "daddy issues" you dumb fedora.
>>
>>49867437
Don't count on it man, the most musical plebs I know are people who are in the music class
>>
>>49871484
>Hey anon
>yeah?
>I want to break up
>...B-b-but why?
>You remember that album you showed me two weeks ago?
>y-yeah?
>That's why

yeah no
>>
>>49867733
intp checking in, yea its true but at least we know it
>>
>>49871484
i would never date someone who likes anco grats to her for having good sense
>>
>>49875977
ayy lmao B)
>>
>tfw no qt patrician gf

why live
>>
File: sadswift.jpg (127KB, 937x910px) Image search: [Google]
sadswift.jpg
127KB, 937x910px
I have some good music related feels from yesterday night. I suck at greentext so bear with me

>be at friends party
>see qt that I haven't seen since last spring
>talking4hours.gif
>Decide to go to frat party
>Only 2 guys, including me, and 5 girls
>Party is fun but after an hour guys get kicked out
>Some of my more selfish female friends stay to hook up but 3 girls, including qt, and us guys leave.
>Other guy just leaves to go home and 2 girls decide they want to go back in for more free drinks
I know my friends are shit so no need to point it out
>Just me and qt
>we have very similar tastes in music and she's into all the p4kcore stuff like St. Vincent, Danny Brown, OF, the list goes on.
>Having some nice small talk with her and she's obviously drunk af
>We begin talking about Tyler, the Creator and his upcoming tour
>"Anon if I had a car we would totally go together"
>"I-I think that would be fun"
>this conversation continues for 20 minutes but we are standing outside at 2 am so it's getting cold.
>"I think I'm going to head out anon"
>"Sure you want to walk you home?"
>"No I'm meeting up with Drew? (can't remember the lucky guy's name) to hook up"
>mfw

Sometimes not even music can help me cope with my incredibly beta personality.
>>
File: 1389604890741.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1389604890741.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>49875568
>playing witch-house
>2014
>>
>>49876914
damn...
I mean yeah you're beta af but she sounds super insensitive if she actually said the hookup bit
fucking dropped
>>
>>49877041

Well she was pretty drunk like I said so I'm assuming she was just saying exactly what she was thinking. I was pretty fucked up too last night and i remember going to my friends house afterward and smoking away the pain.

If it wasn't for music (and family, going to a good school, being upper middle class, etc.) my life would be awful.
>>
>>49865326
clever anon, clever
not really though
>>
>>49865376
I like this
Very comfy
>>
>tfw
>>
>>49877697
iktfb
>>
Dude....I looked through OP's soundcloud and he sampled Stephanie fucking Mills.

Man....you are dope for that alone. Respect.
>>
File: currentfeels.gif (986KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
currentfeels.gif
986KB, 500x250px
>>49881468

>pic related
>>
>>49876914
eh, it wasn't that you did anything particularly beta, more that you just didn't do anything (which, yeah, a strain of beta, but still)
>>
File: 1410546317761.png (171KB, 396x423px) Image search: [Google]
1410546317761.png
171KB, 396x423px
> talk to girl about making music
> "oh sure send me some of your stuff and I'll listen to it"
> she never listened to it

Bitches legit ain't shit.
>>
>>49866345
this but no vicadin... oxys for life
>>
File: world comin down.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
world comin down.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>49866480
>muppet being strangled at 200mph
>>
File: lol.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>49866480
>strangled at 200mph.
>>
>>49881933
ty :3
>>
File: 139973378614.jpg (43KB, 625x460px) Image search: [Google]
139973378614.jpg
43KB, 625x460px
>>49866480
>vocals that sound like a muppet being strangled at 200mph
>>
>>49882165
Enjoy your drug addiction, faggot.
>>
>>49882222
annnnnnd check my fucking quads you plebs
>>
File: hah.gif (239KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
239KB, 300x100px
>>49882386
if you knew me, you would wish you had my life, cocksucker
>>
>>49882439
>Being a junky

Yeah, I wish I had your life anon. :^)
>>
>>49882465
Haven't had one oxy in a month and got laid last night
Yea, I'm wallowing in shit
>>
>>49867749
>>49867681

>have ipod in
>go blank and pause
>she grabs other ear bud
>girl: i love this song!
>me:no you dont
>she stares at me
>i stare at her
>awkward silence
>>
>>49882548
topkok
>>
File: yas.jpg (12KB, 412x295px) Image search: [Google]
yas.jpg
12KB, 412x295px
>>49865376
>mfw listening to this
>>
>>49876914
sounds like a bitch m8 :(
you didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>49866453
I love Have a Nice Life too. There's a few friends that are cool with listening to them and bumming out, but you are absolutely right, they are not party music.
>>
>be me
>listen to music one day
>see girl female thing approach
>brain no start to work no good
>she look at me
>i begin to falter because what is girl thing? what is female?
>she say "i like music"
>oh my god from the lord heaven above of god heavens, this is a female that like music
>she is so unique and cool and she does cool thing
>wow girl liking a thing male like? wow
>brain explode because no can converse after such great and unexplainable thing happen
>i try to say word but brain explode so i can not
>she stare at me and walk away
>i imagine life together if we were marry and had the families
>i get sad
>i continue to listen to music
>but now am sad because female who liked things i boy liked is gone
>she was probably faking liking to music anyway
>>
>>49885203
Maybe she did, iuno
>>
>>49882326
>>49882246
>>49882222
>>49868498
you noobs haven't heard that yet?
>>
>>49865376
Hey anon, I'm trying to give you money but it says your paypal is down. Get it fixed faggot
>>
>>49867437
everyone knows people who study music have shit taste and are the worst cunts possible
>>
>>49865376
This shit is like the music Buzzfeed uses in their videos. You faggots actually sit down and listen to this?
>>
>>49886371
Yes
>>
>>49886214
Im off work at 7 if u can wait 40 minutes.
Ill fix it first thing once im in the door :P
>>
>>49866453
Yeah, same. There's a time and place for everything.
>>
>>49882001
>>49883452

Thank you anons for making me feel better :)

I like this newer nice side /mu/
>>
>>49865292
>tfw been single for three years
>tfw still can't look at women
>tfw don't ever want to be with a woman again
>tfw i like my male friends the most, but I'm not sexually attracted to them
>tfw every female leaves
>>
File: iseedat.jpg (35KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
iseedat.jpg
35KB, 400x315px
>>49867580
Lady killer, right here.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (4MB, 370x229px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
4MB, 370x229px
>>49867681
>sharing earbuds

You know it's flu season, right?
>>
>>49885203

God this is one of the most autistic posts ITT

Why does a girl saying "I like music" make you lose your spaghetti?

If she said "I like blue" and blue was your favorite color would you have also been this awkward?
>>
>>49887640
i feel like it was probably a joke, which would actually make your post autistic. but I'm not sure
>>
>>49886214
Paypal is up if ur still interested friend
>>
>>49871362
holy shit, are you me?
>>
>>49887640
>>49887950
it was a pretty obvious joke
>>
File: 1406154966492.jpg (43KB, 439x294px) Image search: [Google]
1406154966492.jpg
43KB, 439x294px
>>49865292
>"what kind of music do you make anon?"
>"Electronic, downtempo stuff"
>"You mean like house music?"
>"No."
Was that so fucking hard?
>>
>>49876914
My heart breaks for you anon. No one deserves that feel
>>
>>49876914
That hurt reading
>>
>>49865376
Bruh when does the bass drop
>>
>>49865292
>talking with gril about making music
>realize gril is actually MC Ride
>not actually talking
>mfw I ate MC Ride's left bicep
JENNY DEATH WHEN
>>
>>49890931
Skrillex pls
>>
>>49890320
>>49890629

It is a terrible feel anons trust me
>>
File: you.jpg (51KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
51KB, 507x338px
>>49865376
You have potential
>>
File: 1407757932855.jpg (321KB, 1692x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1407757932855.jpg
321KB, 1692x1284px
>>49876914
>>
File: we.png (100KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
100KB, 800x449px
damn
>>
>>49892822
in reply to >>49876914
>>
>today at work complaining I couldn't find anyone to go to a metal concert with me (no singles policy at venue)
>tells me I should ask girl at work who likes similar indie stuff as me
>Too shy, don't want to bother her
>friend asks her if she likes black metal
>I lose it, can't even look at her
>She says she hates not being able to understand the lyrics
>Just laugh it off and go back to work, probably look retarded
Jesus I'm so bad at talking to women, she probably thought I was a complete sperg. I don't even care if she doesn't like black metal, it's just mentally I completely shut down when my friend asked her to go with me.
>>
How do I seem interesting to women? I've got past the fear of talking stage but I just don't know what to talk about.
>>
>>49893087
Get funny
But not too funny cause you don't wanna be a clown, because clowns aren't sexually threatening and you get put aside by default
Like me
>>
File: 1403511356297.jpg (78KB, 601x273px) Image search: [Google]
1403511356297.jpg
78KB, 601x273px
>>49893062
>no singles policy
/tv/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>49865376
Anon, that is one of the best new things I've heard in a while.
Really well done.
>>
>>49893087
Get hobbies that are cool to talk about

Music is definitely one of them if you can talk about it without being pretentious.
>>
>>49893309
ty
means alot seeing all the positive feedback from strangers not obligated to say they like to not hurt my feelings
>>
>>49893062
I wonder if normal people ever immediately regret alot of their interactions.
>>
>>49893949
Doubt it.
>>
File: 1380147080598.jpg (96KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380147080598.jpg
96KB, 481x500px
>>49893969
why are we so weird...
>>
>>49870513
nothing in particular, word just came to mind
read it as "the same" if it bothers you
>>
>>49871362
>shes like an angel while im a stupid fukcing prick
man, i know this feel. relationships where you feel like the luckiest bag of uninteresting mediocrity in the world are so fucking hard to walk away from.
I don't know if I really know what love is but I think I might now because this girl has made me an emotional wreck for a long ass time but I don't even want to move on. I don't know that i'll ever be ready to forget about her. I know that sounds pretentious and bitchy as fuck, these things are hard when you don't have anyone to talk to though.

that guy btw
>>
Gave a girl AnCos entire discography on a flash drive today. Wish me luxk /mu/
>>
>Go to music uni
>qt girl comes up to me
>she looks like a hipster
>Hi dude, what kind of music do yo like
>Ehh, I mainly listen to post-punk, post-rock and some psychedelic rock
>Cool taste bro, I listen to similar stuff. Wanna listen to Imagine Dragons with me?
It's a good thing she was pretty.
>>
>>49870127
Mine is mostly just sorority girls and fratbros talking about celebrity gossip and sports and playing the most vapid shit. The head of the music dept. (we have to work a dept. over the semester) is a huge metalhead, and loves Monoliths and Dimensions. I talked to him about drone doom for a while too. It was nice. I play a bunch of shit every week. This week was chillwave/downtempo/trip hop
>>
>>49894321
gl

>>49894368
Just humor her
>>
>>49866149

Kek. 11/10 anon.
>>
>>49867855
Hmm, idk, my opinions and tastes are pretty important to me, transient though they may be. I get along well with people whose tastes overlaps with mine in specific contexts. If I'm into certain movies, I like watching them with people if they're into them as well.

I appreciate your whole "don't derive too much self worth" point, but I feel like you're oversimplifying/dismissive.
>>
>>49887640
underover post
>>
File: basedgodlovesyou.png (330KB, 582x469px) Image search: [Google]
basedgodlovesyou.png
330KB, 582x469px
>in great relationship
>summer comes and we know it'll be hard to stay in touch, but decide to stay together
>going well, eventually she starts ignoring me and blocks me on tumblr and twitter
>I get a short one sentence breakup text from her a week later, with no explanation
>feel shitty but try to pick myself up
>meet qt jewish girl, go out a few times
>around the same time ex re-follows me on twitter out of nowhere, doesn't really contact me
>i follow back, a few days later she deletes her account
>summer's almost over
>I'm dead broke
>I didn't get the internship I was planning on applying for
> my dog died
>I more than likely will have to live at home again
>out of nowhere she follows me on instagram over the weekend and starts liking a bunch of pictures of me
>tfw also been talking to a girl I went to high school with who I was close friends with
>tfw she wants me to come visit her in Santa Barbara before the school year starts
>tfw she runs a charity and comes from a wealthy background and I probably don't even stand a chance
>tfw I wish I could just be over my ex already
>>
>>49894735
damn...
My ex did the same thing, idk why they feel the need to do this.
>>
>>49894996
I know she has problems with her dad and stepmom
dad's a recovering and often relapsing smackhead, stepmom's a new-age hippie who wants to kick her out of the house
>>
>>49895048
Then she should have stayed with you for some consistency lol.
>>
File: Alan-Partridge.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Partridge.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>49895076
clever:)
>>
>>49895092
You ever thought about bringing that up to her?
>>
>>49895184
we talked about it
I never confronted her or pressured her to tell me more about them
I know that sometime while we were together her dad stole from her to buy drugs, and that sometime over summer they got in a fight
honestly, I don't know I'm probably going to follow her when I wake up tomorrow and get no response as to why she cut me out
>>
File: original.jpg (119KB, 524x519px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
119KB, 524x519px
>>49865292
>>49865376
>talking with grill
your bandcamp says you're also a grill, hows that awkward then?
>>
>>49866942
I guess the (c)rap is still from the BM phase and posted for maximum immersion?
>>
>>49867035
>Nelson

Not important.
>>
>>49895235
Youtube dp looks like a girl

At least MTF
>>
>>49867615
but you'll have to play league and CoD too, right? Eh I'd still take her.
>>
>>49867222
infj here fuck you're right
>>
File: 1354093125455.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1354093125455.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>talking to female coworker (worked at grocery store at the time)
>'hey anon, don't you play guitar?'
>'sure'
>'I sing, would you like to play guitar at the next teambuilding event?'
>'sure, what would you like to sing?'
>'ballads like More Than Words and Love is All Around'
>mfw

She was fired before the teambuilding event ever happened. And yes, I worked at a chain of grocery stores that somehow thought teambuilding was necessary. Pretty much the only time a girl ever talked guitar with me (afterwards), too.
>>
>>49895228
Maybe she wants you to fawn over her so she feels in control, cause it sounds like she has very little.
And cause ya know, bitches are crazy
>>
>>49895385
>Talking with jazz Grandpa
>"Hey do you know songs like dee dum dum and a dee do dee?"
>>
>>49895385
>'hey anon, don't you play guitar?'
>'sure'
I laughed harder than I should have. What an improper response.
At the walmart I work out they tried that kind of stuff with us, but my dept told em to fuck off cause we don't have time to be happy.
>>
>>49865292
>>49865326
>>49865376
>samefagging

I know youve viralled before based on previous comments on your link

faggot
>>
>>49875977
edgy
>>
>>49895424
OP here
this was completely unintentional
>>
>>49866135
Of course they do.
>tfw no bf
Think about all the girls you know that don't have a partner. There's a lot of people of both genders that are too shy to actually go for anybody. There's a lot of miserable fucks.
>>
File: feel.gif (77B, 16x16px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
77B, 16x16px
>at garden party
>talking with grill about music
>she's so hot
>I'm just talking about the development of early jazz
>she doesn't say anything
>get nervous, think the best thing to do is continue talking to avoid an awkward silence
>say something really boring about Louis Armstrong, I can tell she isn't interested
>change subject, ask her if she's read Infinite Jest
>she just hisses at me
>get nervous, try to walk away
>stumble and accidentally touch her
>try to mumble sorry but scream it instead
>she says nothing
>mfw grills can't talk
>>
>>49895415
She was cute, but pretty much all she said was 'lol work is so hard', so the question caught me off guard.

The chain had a couple of stores from a larger chain and basically had people from other stores filling in for whatever store/department went out to do teambuilding. It usually ended up with everyone drunk off their faces in the woods, though, so not all was lost.
>>
>>49895235
>>49895319
I'm a guy, I just look kawaii in that picture
>>
File: 1409938378528.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
1409938378528.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>49895463
well changed it now you prick. You just wanted to appeal to the neckbeard audience. Your header still shows a qt. Still like your stuff, keep up the good work.
>>
>>49895457
Corporate does that every 6 months or so. Holy shit some of the mid-20's managers they bring in are fine, but they leave after like a day or telling us that we suck, then show up 6 months later, and repeat.
>>
>>49886328
Aw come on man, that's fucking harsh. As someone who actually studies music though I'll still have to agree more or less though.
Most people around here are boring metalheads, people who think they are wrong in the wrong generation, pretty decent jazz people, and girls who sing and play acoustic guitar hoping to become the next big idol.
Most of them are actually good people, but they are still plebs when it comes to music.
>>
>>49895463
>tfw I jerked off to a guy
>>
>>49895486
I wanted to appeal to my penis, there are some qt's in the music videos. Most of my pictures come from those videos.
>>
>>49895502
>tfw you're welcome
>>
File: 1393770953920.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1393770953920.png
316KB, 425x450px
>be metalfag, just out of a 3 year relationship
>girl who added me on some social media page before that relationship suddenly adds me on Facebook
>see she's going to a show in my town despite living elsewhere now
>at show, she looks at me but doesn't say anything
>friend spots her inverted cross METAL tattoo, makes a comment in jest
>she hears it
>parents are mealfags too, are also at show
>talking to friend, suddenly girl comes over
>'hey, your parents are looking for you. wanna know how bad?'
>hands me a beer coaster with ALL of my contact info
>'what the absolute flying FUCK'
>find my mother, ignore girl
>'what the fuck is THIS?'
>'your dad wrote that because she was telling us how much she was into you'
>telling someones parents you're into them
>find friend, 'let's GTFO', go to bar
>other friend is there, so is girl
>'dude, she is just sitting there, I think she heard us, lol'
>she remains stagnant for hours
>another friend show up at bar, sees her staring at me, talks to her
>comes back 20 minutes later, I'm getting pretty drunk
>'DUDE, YOU CAN TOTALLY BANG HER, SO EASY BRO, GO FOR IT BRO'
>laugh uncontrollably at his tone and what he's saying while looking at girl (perhaps not the nicest thing to do)
>he says 'if you're not gonna hit it, I will'
>he takes her home like 5 minutes later
>she gets into a relationship with a 40 something metalfag sometime later, breaks up publicly over Facebook 2 days later

It was surreal, but even if I could use some pussy, I'm not going to risk being known as the friend who banged the ugly metal tattoo chick nobody likes.
>>
>>49895556
word
Unwanted attention from a crazy woman is painful.
>>
>>49895446
>grill
Underrated fucking post
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.