[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long is it going to be until /mu/'s mods stop jacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: swans.jpg (350KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
swans.jpg
350KB, 980x980px
So how long is it going to be until /mu/'s mods stop jacking off and make posting certain memes a bannable offense?

I seriously feel like the quality of this board has gone down exponentially since I've been here, and the only thing I can really find to point a finger at is all the people who want to keep perpetuating and starting memes to have their fifteen minutes of internet fame.

>ayy lmao
>such a goofballXD
>:^)
>"Why are X fans so stupid?"
>"(genre that is music) is not music"

All of these things serve no purpose other than to assure that no actual discussion of music is had.

I'd also like to see it be a rule violation to post a thread that is about nothing more than how bad a genre or band is. If you don't like a genre or band, don't reply to a thread about them, and definitely don't make a thread about them.

Threads discussing nothing more than waifus are also grossly off-topic. The fact that the women you're fawning over are musicians doesn't make it board appropriate. If you want to discuss waifus, go to /b/ or another board where it is allowed.

pic unrelated.
>>
bump.

I know there's at least one mod here.

I'd like an explanation. Why are these things allowed to perpetuate meme culture?
>>
bump

I'll keep posting it.
>>
No real discussion?

I'll just post it after it 404's.
>>
>>48940510

You're forgetting we are only click away from /b/. The answer is: never, unfortunately. /mu/ will always be a sea of shit with few islands of real and worthwhile discussion here and there.
>>
I'd like to see it be a rule violation for horrible people like OP to post about a band like Swans because they are fucking shit
>>
>>48941095
see, this is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>48940510
nah. the janitors are already chodes, we don't need more stupid bannable offenses
>>
>>48941095
This is the kind of post that should be banned.
>>
>>48941095
>to post about a band

The post wasn't about Swans you fucking mongoloid.

>pic unrelated.

I put that for a reason.
>>
>>48941108
>>48941172
sorry that not everyone likes your garbage /mu/core
>>
>>48941194
See
>>48941172
because all youre doing is shit posting. That's it. You are not making an argument. You are not proving that that's what the original anon was saying. You aren't saying anything useful. Kill yourself.
>>
>>48941217
yeah because this thread is so useful
>>
>>48941231
It is.
>>
File: .jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>48941108
i just take to make this board better and for you to take your scenester faux-goth shit back to hot topic

>MY HEART BLEEDS BLACKER THAN THE NIGHT
>THE DARKNESS OF HUMANITY BURNS MY SOUL
>>
>>48941236
lmao how new?

shitty meta thread #466 isn't going to do anything

if you actually go here for musical discussion I pity you
>>
>>48941231
Give me one reason why parroting the same memes over and over again is better than the board than wanting to promote actual discussion.

You're a namefag anyway so I now you're going to be against anything productive.
>>
>>48941266
So where do you go? :)
>>
>>48941266
>if you actually go here for musical discussion I pity you

Discussion should be expected. Any other attitude is detrimental.
>>
>>48941295
memes are funny and entertaining unlike what you probably think of as "discussion" (share threads, cover spam, link spam, best track/worst track threads, etc)
>>
>>48941312
Real life
>>
File: 1404744914494.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404744914494.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>48941329
>memes are funny and entertaining

Fucking 12 year old
>>
>>48941295
>promote actual discussion

most threads on this board feature little discussion, its pure dickwaving. how many last.fm chart or "ITT:" threads do you see versus actual discussion. its like 5 to 1 who the fuck are you kidding here bud
>>
>>48941346
Sure, goy ;)
>>
Serious question here: Why doesn't m00t include the feature to decide whether or not trip or namefags can post in a thread when you create it?

This way, we don't have to force anon.
>>
>>48941313
It should be expected but pretty much no one here knows how to discuss music

>>48941349
Nice meme

>>48941375
nice meme
>>
If you're looking for serious music suggestions I suggest you go to RYM or some place like that. This place is just wacky and goofy and serious music discussions are going to happen only sporadically.

most of the time, /mu/ is just: TOPKEK MEMEGRIPS 'MIRITE NOTRAL MUK HOTULS ENTRY LEVEL HIPSTER FAG GARBAGE MEME RAP AYY LMAO
>>
>>48941357
This is all a problem. Meme spouting is just the first thing we need to deal with.
>>
>>48941401
Did you find it funny & entertaining?
>>
>>48941253
>Swans
>faux-goth hot topic shit
If you seriously think that Hot Topic kids listen to Swans then you really need to get out more and stop spending all of your time on /mu/. Hot topic kids listen to shit like Marilyn Manson, Suicide Silence, and Blood on the Dance Floor.
>>
>>48941404
We shouldn't just have to leave, we should expect more out of /mu/'s mods and janitors.

Why don't we all email moot or the mods and see if we can at least get a response. I'd rather have a "no" than silence.
>>
>>48941382
Because moot isn't that autistic and he knows that using tripcodes isn't a problem
>>
>>48941253
>scenester faux-goth

Confirmed for never listened to Swans.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.