[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright >It's sunday night >You're on /mu/ >What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 33

File: sundaynightfeels.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
sundaynightfeels.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
Alright
>It's sunday night
>You're on /mu/
>What are you feeling?
>What does it look like outside?
And of course
>What are you listening to?
>>
>What are you feeling?
Glad work is over for today. Kinda wanna play some pokemon.
Dark.
Phish - Fuego
>>
What is this, Facebook?
>>
I feel exhausted, my body is aching, I'm depressed, I just want to die.
idk what it looks like outside, i'm going out in a sec tho
i'm relistening to radiohead's discography and i'm quite enjoying ok computer.
>>
I'll start

feels
>trying to pick a college to go to
>want to study engineering but don't want to become a dweeb who can't feel anything
>good enough grades and scores to get into really good schools, but the only places I want to go are liberal arts schools and a lot of them you have to go to school for 5 years to get a good engineering degree
>can't really afford the extra debt

outside
>dark, but cloudy sky is kind of purplish blue
>fireflies all over the place
>really nice temperature, like 65

listening
>real estate - days
>kind of boring
>trying to find better surf dream pop shoegazey stuff atm
>>
>>48430328
go back to a death grips thread if you don't like it, bitch

>>48430360
>fireflies
>dark, cloudy dark sky

ain't it beautiful? don't you miss your childhood?
>>
>>48430328
>feels thread
>on /mu/
pick 2

there are no feels on facebook, they don't belong there, they never did and they never will
>>
>What are you feeling?
Humid as fuck here in Kentucky
Dark, no moon out
Some jrock band that has this ridiculously catchy song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqoTa6Huzv0
>>
>What are you feeling?
Feeling content. Spent the day with the girlfriend getting work done in the afternoon and then going out to eat and walking around on a summer night. I don't think we've ever been this much in love. Had some pretty great sex at the end of the night too.
Calm and cool and dark.
Drake. Guilty pleasure.
>>
I'm feeling okay. A little tipsy from the pretty strong beer I drank at dinner. Also lonely. Can't stop thinking about old romantic pursuits and how all my friends are probably having way more fun than I am this summer.
It's cool and cloudy out right now. Perfect weather for lying around and not doing anything.
Listening to Vaudeville Villain
Give the night a soft 7/10
>>
>>48430334
if you want to die just wait until kid a. absolute best time to listen to it
>>48430389
fuck yeah i was just thinking about catching them in those jars
>>
>>48430469
How old are both you and your girlfriend? How was the sex? Did you cum on her chest or something?
>>
>>48430360
>want to study engineering but don't want to become a dweeb who can't feel anything
Third year engineering student here, currently on internship.
You'll only become a robot if you had that in you all along. I have tons of interests outside of engineering and my friends (even within the program) still have a lot of fun and can escape the academic environment.
You need to work hard and manage your time but it's possible to have a life outside of being an engineering student. If you think that you can't, you're really just not trying hard enough.
>>
>>48430493
i've always hated kid a, but we'll see how it treats me this "go-around," ya know?

and yeaaa man, the jars... i miss it all :/
>>
I'm sad that my only friend from the past 5 years decided not to come down to see me today from the town he moved to about an hour away.

It's still light out despite being almost 10, pretty clouds dipped in orange at the bottom

Listening to annie Laurie and lesser matters by radio dept.
>>
Depressed. Fucking came back for a girl I love and now she loves someone else and shit.
Gray as shit
Placebo - this picture
>>
File: skeleton violin.jpg (182KB, 400x549px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton violin.jpg
182KB, 400x549px
i am feeling afraid of the world and i want to die
it's dark outside
i am listening to admiral fell promises by sun kil moon
>>
File: llcoolj.jpg (133KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
llcoolj.jpg
133KB, 500x624px
Alright
>okay
It's sunday night
>yeah
You're on /mu/
>yes
What are you feeling?
Regret
What does it look like outside?
Dark, Its almost midnight
And of course
What are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITdrfy4Sw8E
>>
>What are you feeling?
Kinda melancholy I guess, thinking about a girl
Dark, kinda cloudy
Beach House - Bloom
>>
What's depression like?
>>
>What are you feeling?
Feeling ok, I've been high all day. I'm not sure how I feel about my life and I'm considering making big changes
I donno, pretty nice. Dark. I have a fantastic view of my city's downtown
And of course
vaporwave, it's ok
>>
>>48430644

It slowly consumes your life.
>>
>>48430644
Real depression is fucking horrible, it numbs you to a point that you can't feel goos about anything and just want to die.
>>
>>48430644
the world moves slower, your perspective on everything gets a few shades darker, anger without enthusiasm, etc...
>>
>>48430215

>what are you feeling
Enjoying listening to new music

>what does it look like outside
Live in apartment so i see a huge building infront of my window and lots of street lights

Man Bites Dog - Noir
>>
>>48430697
also this, "being depressed" sucks in and of itself, but "clinical depression" is a hell i wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.
>>
File: cms4-200x270.jpg (65KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
cms4-200x270.jpg
65KB, 200x270px
>>48430536
Yeah I kind of figured that this was true, but there's something extremely appealing to me about going to somewhere like Dartmouth and being able to modify your degree and take art classes (I almost decided to pursue art in college and it's a pretty serious part of me) rather than being at penn state (only state school I would consider). It's all very selfish and stupid and I'll get over it I'm sure.

>>48430537
Yeah I know. I love the album but there are still a ton of tracks that I find boring as hell on it and don't like. How to disappear completely should suit you well right now though.

>>48430562
the radio dept is awesome dude, I used to listen to them all the time. There was this girl last year who told me she was moving to LA and I was really into her and considering moving there and I would just stay awake lying in bed at like 3 listening to lesser matters wishing she wanted to stay here for a little bit longer

>>48430565
pic is for you
>>
>>48430759
Thanks man
Thought I had it already but meh. Head up high
>>
File: 1377189866924.jpg (77KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
1377189866924.jpg
77KB, 496x369px
>feeling
anxious for seeing NMH on friday
motivated to swim tomorrow
wanna meet a qt

>outside
dark, gonna rain

>listening
Oh Comely
>>
>>48430501
I'm turning 20 in a week and she's 21. Came inside her.
>>
>>48430601
Great choice with sun kil moon, I'm listening to that album now too haha thank you. It will all be ok. The world isn't so bad. Just wait until things slow down and you're walking outside in the fall with the leaves a bunch of colors. It's alright.

>>48430620
What are you regretting?

>>48430635
Been there before, you seriously could easily be me at any given point in time within the last few years

>>48430644
it's comfortable

>>48430678
what kind of changes?
>>
>>48430848
NMH? Are you gonna be at MPP?
>>
Just came back from the Neutral Milk Hotel show in Columbus, so it's been a good Sunday night
>>
>What are you feeling?
Existential turmoil and the consequences of life long indecision.

The night is black and the sky is a shiny deep cloudless blue with a few shining street lights to pull it all together. I wish it was raining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCEr4XbyLR8
>>
>Feelin
Pretty nice, got done jogging about a couple hours ago. Slightly hungry, prolly gonna make me a snack here soon.
Dark, since it's around 11 right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxM_sgMM2rQ

Listening for the first time, really enjoying how chill it sounds
>>
File: 1353784668947.jpg (229KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1353784668947.jpg
229KB, 645x773px
>>48430215
>She doesn't want to keep up the relationship, I keep fighting but she doesn't put her part, thinking about ending but I love her so much
>It's dark and raining
>Frank Sinatra-In the Wee Small Hours
>>
File: MF-AT.jpg (644KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MF-AT.jpg
644KB, 1000x1000px
>>48430215
>What are you feeling?
tired and high

dark as shit. Not too hot though

Their entire discography, but goddamn, this fucking song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDh7Ean46_U
>>
>feeling
Kinda sad. Not exactly sure why though. I'm paranoid my girlfriend doesn't like me anymore but I know I shouldn't think like that. Currently realizing that nothing besides inner peace is going to make me happy

>what does it look like outside
It's a cloudy summer day in Washington. Kinda blue and twilighty looking
>what are you listening to
A Promise by Xiu Xiu and the Lost in Translation soundtrack
>>
>>48430869
yes! spending the night in Frederick, MD though
>>
>>48430759
i'm from PA and i looked at penn state for engineering too (ended up going to school in pittsburgh tho)
PSU is so fucking huge that there will be a TON of ways for you to expand your horizons while still studying engineering
the only thing holding you back is yourself. as long as you put a lot into your studies and your life outside of school, you'll enjoy your college experience.
>>
>>48430215
Fuck it I'll participate
>What are you feeling?
Alright didn't sleep well again.
Nice there is a slight breeze and the sky is blue as it can be.
The Velvet Underground-The Velvet Underground
>>
>>48430911
i know this feel very well. you can try to keep it up or reignite the spark but if shes not mature to keep it then you're out of luck.

wishing you the best bro, and if it goes south, a quick recovery from heartbreak...
>>
>>48430865
Wouldn't that get her pregnant though...?
>>
>>48430979
Thanks man, appreciate your help, hope you're having a good night
>>
>>48431037
:^)
>>
>>48430931
Did you go to CMU? Because I'm considering that pretty heavily too.

>>48430898
Your music choice surprised me due to the erudite nature of your other answers haha. It's not an insult I was just expecting like Schoenberg or something.

>>48430911
Sometimes the fighting back process changes your feelings for you, and you'll wake up in a few days and think "fuck all of that" and it'll be ok. But anyway enjoy the rain while you have it. Things will be alright.

>>48430915
never heard of them, I'll look them up

>>48430923
>Kinda sad. Not exactly sure why though
If I had a dollar for every time i've felt this. And fuck by the way you sound like the best friend I've always wanted
>>
>>48430926
You mean the night before, so it's closer?
>>
File: 7cfQV65.gif (27KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
7cfQV65.gif
27KB, 250x350px
>>48430215
>What are you feeling?
Sad, I really like this girl but I have no idea how to get talking to her more
Dark and cloudy.
Listening to The Jesus Lizard for the first time. I'm liking it, the vocals kind of hurt it though.
>>
>Feeling sad

>Pitch fucking black

>Listening to Modern Baseball's LP You're Gonna Miss It All
>>
>>48431037
She's on birth control. Coming inside a girl you're in love with is one of the best feelings on earth.
>>
>>48431095
no, im driving from miami so ima camp out in Virginia the night before.
>>
File: 1337648685937.jpg (66KB, 450x536px) Image search: [Google]
1337648685937.jpg
66KB, 450x536px
Feeling depressed because things didn't work out with this grill I really like, along with a lot of other shit going on. Just generally frustrated and restless. Listening to Loveless because I'm a huge faggot. Thinking about how badly I wish I was dead.
>>
>>48431101
Have you tried inviting her out to do stuff? Is that an option?
>>
>>48431101
well, you cant really talk to Asuka best girl because she's not real.
>>
>>48431129
What happened?
>>
File: cancer support group.png (84KB, 503x315px) Image search: [Google]
cancer support group.png
84KB, 503x315px
>>48430923
> I'm paranoid my girlfriend doesn't like me anymore
ugh i know that feel
i was super paranoid my gf was only in the relationship because she felt forced to since i bought her stuff off her amazon wishlist every now and then
and then it turned out i was right and she didn't even give me a proper break-up she just blocked me on facebook and skype
but at the same time she was going through some serious issues
i kind of want to go to her house and make sure she didn't commit suicide or something but i don't want to potentially make things worse
>>
File: stars.jpg (20KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
20KB, 400x304px
>What are you feeling?
Like I'm not going to finish my video-game backlog this summer. I haven't even played any of the games I originally planned to and university is right around the corner.
Clear, starry sky. I should go out for a quick breather.
Florence + The Machines - Lungs.
Great stuff.
>>
>>48431135
I haven't, but I don't really know what we'd do. My last (and first) girlfriend made all the moves, so I have no idea what to do. I'd honestly just be ok being friends with her. She's just a really nice person.
>>
>>48430215
>falling in love with a girl who's leaving soon
>the sincerest feeling I've had for as far back as I can remember
>tfw at least I know I'm not an empty husk anymore
>if I ever told her the depth of how i really felt she'd think I was crazy
>tfw i'm just crazy about her
>it's dark out but it's a good clear sky, I'd like to be outside if I weren't so tired
>listening to modern baseball

it's alright, I feel really shitty but it's an acceptable shitty, given the right conditions I'd probably shed some tears
>>
>>48431128
Damn, that's a pretty far drive, man. I'm in Virginia right now. I guess they're not coming down to the Florida are though.
>>
File: MC Ryde Reaction 2.png (194KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
MC Ryde Reaction 2.png
194KB, 640x400px
>>48431165
I know that feel. One girl I dated in 10th grade just stopped talking to me one day. It felt bad man.
>>
>>48430923
ps a promise is so good i was listening to it early 2day

hang in there pal
>>
>>48431209
nope, theyve gone up to Georgia. but the roadtrip/camping is part of the fun. going with a friend so gonna be shitload of fun. also wanna visit Fort McHenry(patriot here lol)

bought seats though, so ima ask if i can get into GA instead.
>>
>>48430470
>Can't stop thinking about old romantic pursuits and how all my friends are probably having way more fun than I am this summer.

this made me feel
>>
>>48431186
Find out what her interest are and see if you have anything in common. Do the stuff you guys have in common together. Ask her about her family and her past. But don't be over bearing, that's the mistake I usually make. Good luck man.
>>
MANDATORY SOMETIMES LISTEN ALONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

>everyone in this thread must listen to the best track on one of the best albums ever
>universal human feels
>>
>>48431247
>so ima ask if i can get into GA instead.

Huh?
>>
File: 2009-08-10-Jordaan_Mason.jpg (78KB, 590x384px) Image search: [Google]
2009-08-10-Jordaan_Mason.jpg
78KB, 590x384px
>What are you feeling?
Just got out of work, a bit tired. But I'm feeling optimistic about making music and stuff.
It's warm and quiet. Also dark.
Nothing right now, not in the mood. I'm feeling some music fatigue so I'm taking a break from it for a bit so I can miss it.
>>
>>48431189
Hey man, I'm listening to Modern Baseball too. What's your favorite song by them? Mine is a tie between Fine,Great, Broken Cash Machine, Your Graduation, and Two Good Things.
>>
>>48431090
Sometimes I think that too, but I keep up loving her again, currently enjoying the rain and the cry, and thanks, I hope things get well bro
>>
>>48431318
general audience. the place where you're standing up right next to the band. usually when the place is not too packed they let you go there instead of the seats(which are further)

GA was all sold out when i bought the tickets.
>>
File: the simpsons.gif (483KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the simpsons.gif
483KB, 500x375px
>>48431251
The trick is to have loser friends.
I recently fucked up and became friends with a rich, attractive dude who plays lead guitar in a semi-popular local band. qt gf, comes from a middle class family, popular as hell - it just makes me sad hanging out with him, since I'm just wasting my summer in comparison.
Really cool dude, though.
>>
I feel slightly depressed, it looks like a regular summer night in suburban Michigan outside, I'm listening to some Dearestazazel
>>
File: 1365721605451.png (62KB, 450x536px) Image search: [Google]
1365721605451.png
62KB, 450x536px
>What are you feeling?
I'm listening to Born to Run. My favorite album of all time and it's speaking to me heavily right now.
I'm 18, about to graduate high school.
I feel like I have no real friendships, only relationships formed on the fact that I only see these people 5 times a day.
I can't truly relate to any of my friends. I mean, we hang out, have a good time and all that, but on an emotional level there's nothing there.
There used to be, but after we got into high school it all vanished. Everyone just turned vain and narcissistic.

I feel the need to bust out of this town. I work at a recording studio right now, and I don't (i REALLY don't) want to come off as arrogant, but I've been described as a musical genius by a lot of the people that come in through here.
I have a lot of material I've written and recorded.

I want to bust out, I don't have plans to make it BIGG!! or anything, but I just want to make something out of this, you know.
I've spent my life just meandering about in these wishy washy relationships and fighting the fact that I'm just here to be molded into a shape by my school.

So, I'm highly considering getting my GED and going to either San Francisco, Brooklyn (Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood) or Los Angeles. I have several ties in either city. Getting a job would be no problem with my experience and ties.

It's just finding people who have the same musical interests as me, and in the end, it's all about trying to find someone to care about who gives a shit about you.

I just want someone to care about me man.
Coincidentally along with the album I'm listening to

"I gotta know how it feels. I wanna know if love is wild, I wanna know how it feels."

It's dark outside by the way.
>>
>>48431286
We have a lot in common actually. Video games, some anime and tv shows, and we have the same sense of humor (and she is without a doubt the funniest person I've ever met. Not so much music, but, eh, whatever. Thanks for the advice, I'll try talking to her soon.
>>48431154
:( don't remind me
>>
>>48430215
>feeling kinda anxious but exhausted at the same time
>idk it's nighttime shit is dark
>Talking Heads - Tentative Decisions
>>
>tfw too tired to put forth the effort of crying
>can't stop thinking about what it must be like to fall asleep next to someone you love
>not even motivated by sexual feelings anymore, just want someone to hold

I'm just listening to a bunch of pop punk and I feel like a sad 16 year old again. I don't know if I like this. It's been a while since I've cried.
>>
>>48431378
Why are you depressed man?
>>
File: kc.jpg (336KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
336KB, 960x952px
>What are you feeling?
My teeth fucking hurt
Cloudy and hot
Koresh - Chump
>>
>>48431344
you sure they have that there? I know they have a lawn, but that's behind the seats.
>>
>>48430215
>What are you feeling?
Kinda sad, gf has been gone for a week and its been a bit lonely
Last I checked it was cloudy, but hot as fuck
Someone just made a post about a new track from Fennec called Taste, so that
>>
>>48431090
Thanks dude. I'd be your friend

>>48431165
shit I'm sorry, hang in there

>>48431217
fuck yeah and thanks
>>
>>48431447
>>
is it extreme apathy that i feel or am i truly depressed?

gone through a tough heartbreak and ive been numb for quite some time. doesnt seem to go away
>>
feel
>alone as usual but not lonely like usual
>my depression has yielded a bit and i think i feel somewhat content in the first time for i dont know how long
>ive been clean (coke & pills) for 3 weeks now which is the best move ive made for years
>trying to fall out of love with my roommate who's currently out probably fucking my buddy
outside
>the sunset was incredible
>blue with tinges of orange then pink which shaded the scattered clouds
>the sunset was slow burning and colored the clouds until all the light died out
>sky is now deep dark navy blue with little patches of stars peeking out despite the scattering small clouds and light pollution
>persistently bright crescent moon reminds me of clair de lune
>way cooler than is normal this time of year i might even need a sweater if i went out right now
music
>open mike eagle - dark comedy
>>
File: Keldorn.jpg (61KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Keldorn.jpg
61KB, 210x330px
>>48431408
Eh, been there, done that.
Use your loneliness as motivation to talk to new people.
If you're at school, it's a lot easier.
>>
>>48431331
all of You're gonna miss it all is great but if I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Fine, Great. I relate to a lot of the lyrics and it just feels right when I'm feeling like this.

>I hate having to think about my future, when all I wanna do is worry about everyone but me

I rec'd her this album, she has a really refreshing music taste. I think I might be going crazy, but I think it's just been so long since I've felt so strongly about something like this that I'm just confusing myself.
>>
>>48431483
Huh.
The maps I were looking at didn't have that for some reason. I'm definitely going to see if I can get up there now.
>>
>>48431417
I dunno, I just sometimes feel sad in general. It probably has something to do with my anxiety disorder having me be almost constantly on edge and distracted.
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>>48431189
damn I know this feel too anon, but I was the one leaving in this case. feelsbadman
>>
>>48431541
I don't want to talk to more people, I just want to be closer to those I already know.
>>
>>48431551
Me too man. That album just brings up so many feelings.

>Oh no, why did I do that? Why does everything fall to pieces even if it's glued together
>>
feeling:
the general sort of vague joy that comes over me when it's nighttime like this, only laced through with intense apathy that comes with neverending depression
also a kind of suffocation, as if i'm juuust below the surface of the water and i'm struggling to see above it, but my vision is blurry and i'm getting exhausted from the effort
outside:
deep velvety nighttime, almost too pristine and beautiful to seem real
listening:
spc eco's dark notes LP, beautiful witchy-sounding shoegaze / dream pop that sounds both tired and hopeful
>>
File: shirtmockup.jpg (28KB, 335x363px) Image search: [Google]
shirtmockup.jpg
28KB, 335x363px
>>48430215
I'm a little tired, and a little stoned. Still don't have a new place to live and my lease is up in 9 days, so i'm a little anxious, but on the plus side, I'm excited to move to Michigan and start my internship. I'm growing up guys... I'm doing it.

The blinds are drawn, but it's dark outside and I can kind of see an orange light coming from the parking lot of my apartment.

I was listening to Black Flag-Nervous Breakdown, but the album ended as I was typing the words "a little stoned", so now I'm listening to Dopesmoker.
>>
>>48431518
i know that feel

think about what kind of numbness it is though. do you feel numb to everything or is the numbness only you hiding from your feelings? if its unyielding then its apathy, if the numbness waxes and wanes then you sound depressed.
its good to know too, once i found out i had depression and wasnt just an asshole i was able to deal with it better
my heartbreak also got better hang in there its tough as fuck but itll pass
>>
>What are you feeling
Kinda tired, woke up at 4AM (6:20AM now) and have been listening to music since because I couldn't fall asleep anymore.
Going to a concert by myself tomorrow, asked a qt to come with me but she refused. Now hoping I'll maybe meet some people myself but idk since I've never been to a concert by myself before and am kinda socially retarded. I'll see how it goes, at the very least I have a concert to enjoy.
>What does it look like outside
Grey, boring,
>What are you listening to
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Kinda went past me when it was released. Been listening to it for the past week, but still don't really know what to think of it
>>
>>48431563
I understand. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>48430889
i'm envious. was it amazing?
>>
>>48431621
thanks for answering anon
>>
>>48431636
Thank, man
>>
>It's sunday night
yes it is
>You're on /mu/
i am!
>What are you feeling?
i slept w a girl i slept w before but shes a bitch and i feel bad about myself 4 getting involved again
cloudy, dark, might rain
bouncing back and forth between Joyce Manor and Pity Sex
>>
>>48431587
I know she's not going very far, it's still in-state, and she said she doesn't really want to start anything because she's so busy with college and all but...God damn, every time I look at her my heart just melts. it's so fucking bittersweet.

>>48431603
I put off listening to them for so long because for some reason I felt like they'd sound like American football but in like...a week or two it's almost reached the top of my last.fm charts. I have such a soft spot for this style of lyrics, it's like the essence of high school freshman angst.
>>
>>48430215
>What are you feeling?
Pretty good. Volunteered earlier today, came home and now I'm watching The Crow over Skype with a friend and it's really chill
Dark and rainy
>What are you listening to
Nothing, see above

Just kind of browsing /mu/ while watching, I've seen this movie too many times
>>
>>48431773
>tfw across the ocean from her

it will never work out, will it?
>>
>>48431789
crazier things have happened man, you've just gotta stay in contact and not give up hope about it all working out.
>>
>>48431773
I knew this kid at school who would always sing Broken Cash Machine. I didn't know what band he was singing about until I say Modern Baseball in a recommended video after watching "I Don't Wanna Be an Asshole".
>>
File: p5dAJS2.png (218KB, 610x910px) Image search: [Google]
p5dAJS2.png
218KB, 610x910px
>>48431386
Now it's starting to rain.

And my "friends" just posted a picture of all of them hanging out.
When I asked earlier they said they had shit to do.
>>
>>48431527
beautiful comment
as for me
feel: dunno. i ain't sad, i'm sick of being depressed all the time. i keep telling myself tomorrow i'll meet someone
outside: sun's already set, it's dark. yet pleasant, it rained earlier and the sunset was beautiful
music: just the right bullets by tom waits
>>
>>48431189
It might tear you up inside, but you'll grow from this. Things will be fine.
>>
>What are you feeling?
nothing much, pretty content. kinda sad i'm not at pemberton fest, might play some tf2.
clear out, almost dark.
lcd soundsystem - this is happening
>>
>>48431909
deep deep down I know that's probably true, I really wish I could explain it better but I've always checked myself before I got too carried away talking about this stuff, and I'm certain it would be past the character limit here
>>
>>48431872
Broken Cash Machine is pretty great, I wish I knew more people who shared my music taste
>>
>Feeling
Lonely, depressed, self-loathing and filled with regret. It's been a really rough week. Decided to break up with my gf because I felt our relationship had plateaued and I needed to focus on getting a job. Really sucks, I still love her and really care about her. Hit me like a ton of bricks when I found out the day after we broke up she was seeing some guy. Even worse, it's all my fault. And all our friends are mutual so there's no one to really console me.
>Outside
Still kind of warm, a light breeze. Dark sky filled with light pollution. Quiet.
>Listening
Nothing. Too late to listen to something fast-paced which will keep my mind occupied. Can't listen to anything that reminds me of her, which unfortunately is a lot of things.

Any recs?
>>
>>48432036
Listen to some slow electronic sub genre? Something with no lyrics possibly? Maybe some Post-rock?
>>
>What are you feeling?

The human language does not do justice for the intense power of human emotion. My suffering extends far beyond sufficient communication and the possibilities of comprehension. I'll continue to face this misery of mine in my isolated little island far away from the rest of the world like I always have. I'm too far gone and might as well consider myself a corpse, merely the remnants of the person who used to live inside here and was consumed by depression. My thoughts and my body are separating and all meaning is lost. Nothing is left but enduring until I no longer have the ability to endure. I'll explode. Die. Gunshot. Everybody who cares will die until death has completely stolen every ounce of meaning from our family tree and the cycle will continue. I wish my mother stuffed a coathanger up her vagina or my father had a pre-bang fap so this family that has been torn apart never had to feel the burden of my presence.

>Outside
I live in a shitty apartment in the desert, nothing interesting out there

>What am I listening to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKIzxQftnx8

im hungry
>>
>>48430620
holy shit, middle click this and continue to open it in new tabs and listen to it go over itself its so weird yet i cant stop listening to it
>>
about a year ago, my gf (before my current one) broke up with me. in the end she didn't care about me and left me just because i cared about her.

i haven't spoken to her, seen her, or anything since. She texted me tonight.

>"hey. how's it going?"

I'm not gonna respond, I can't give in. I think about her a lot still but I know she's just gonna break my heart again.

So that's how I feel. I live in an old suburb under old trees and buzzing streetlamps. THe night air is a bitter contrast to today's all new high temp. The earth is depressed.

I'm listening to Krill.
>>
any sunday night core recs?
>>
File: train bigger monkeys.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
train bigger monkeys.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>What are you feeling?

mildly intoxicated, really wanna get fucked up but I work tomorrow

Dark and rainy

And of course

A kick ass local metal band from here in Calgary Alberta known as Train Bigger Monkeys. seriously great guys to party with and great musicians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOWxbLxwXIU&feature=youtu.be&list=PLrMiYhl_Ec3AlgfZv77v8YwrRs-whC05H
>>
>>48432088
Post rock was her favorite genre ;_:
>>
>>48431826
true, gonna have to do some early mornings to keep up with that time difference. worth it
>>
>>48432244
Oh shit sorry man.
>>
File: Garouterry1bg.gif (79KB, 624x368px) Image search: [Google]
Garouterry1bg.gif
79KB, 624x368px
>What are you feeling?
Finally over my ex. This is the biggest milestone of the year so far. Now I'm wondering what the next hurricane in my life is going to look like.
Clouds are rolling in.
Stars - Elevator Love Letter
>>
>still trying to get over the fact ill miss Osheaga for a crappy surgery
>dark, fresh summer night
>lotsa Joni Mitchell

>tfw Woodstock
>>
>>48432282
that's so adorable, i hope it all works out for you!
>>
>>48432353
thanks
>>
>It's raining outside
>a cyst emerged today
>Lords of Acid- Worship the Lords
>>
>tfw my emotional state is all over the place at the drop of a hat
>the music I'm listening to is only perpetuating it

right now I'm on an uphill though, for the dumbest reason.
>>
>feeling
Borderline nothing, leaning towards sorta depressed. Just knowing that I could have made memories with her, but I didn't, kills me.
>outside
black
>listening
Children of God, first time listening to Swans. So far so good.
>>
>>48432641
I remember my first time listening to Swans, that shit was amazing.
>>
Drinking wine alone, basically waiting for summer to be over so I can go back to college and be with my friends. My social life at home has completely disintegrated over the past two years for a whole bunch of reasons. I still have some friends that I see occasionally, and I like them, but we don't relate to each other nearly as much as we used to. I just feel like I don't belong here any more.
Also I haven't been laid in years. It's not even cause I'm ugly or autismal. Just a bit shy, and don't do well with casual sex because I feel uncomfortable around people if I don't know them very well. There was even a cute girl I could have slept with this past semester, but I didn't like her very much, and I think she sort of viewed me as a backup option. The tipping point for deciding not do it was when I realized I wouldn't have been able to avoid her afterwards, and knowing that kind of makes me feel like an ass.
All I really want is to connect with people and to be touched.
There's a music festival I'm going to in a few days, where I know a lot of people and hopefully will get at least one of those things. Plus there's a couple acts playing that I'm excited about (Buddy Guy!).
also my drugs should be arriving in the next day or two, so I can look forward to that. Though sometimes I feel like I use them as a way to keep myself isolated.
Listening to Eric Dolphy and feeling sorry for myself.
how are you doing, /mu/?
>>
>what are you feeling?

Like everyone on /mu/ but me is fucking manically depressed, what the hell
>>
>>48432702
Well, everyone that's posting in feels threads at least.
>>
File: 1388621666173.jpg (90KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
1388621666173.jpg
90KB, 933x960px
>>48432701
holy shit this easily the longest 4chan post I've ever written. I didn't realize I had so much to say about malaise!
>>
>>48432701
>how are you doing?

I feel like I want to stop being friends with some of my friends because all they seem to ever do is drink or do drugs and I don't really want to be a part of that as much as they do, but we've been friends for so long that I'd feel real bad if I cut ties between us.
>>
>just got off of work
>tired, but feeling alright
>drinking box wine and smoking a bowl
>listening to Dif Juz's "Extractions"
>>
It's hotter than I'd like, I'm drinking alone and kinda lonely, but I'm also pleased with my new job, it looks beautiful outside (as it always does around here), Rachmaninoff's 2nd piano concerto.

>>48432701
iktf, college really does change a person.
>>
>Super nostalgia for a past relationship. She doesnt talk to me anymore and it kills me because she was such a huge part of my life at one point.

>Dark, a little windy

>By The Way by RHCP, i listened to it with her a lot
>>
>feeling
Mixed feelings, I went to watch a few local bands perform a few hours ago, which was fun. Now I'm starting to get tired and remember all the problems I have to fix.
>outside
dark, can't see the moon
>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=budHOkI0cMk
>>
File: 1397271492886.gif (144KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1397271492886.gif
144KB, 126x126px
>What are you feeling?
Pretty good. Gf just left after having a great day.
It's dark, lit by the moonlight. It's also raining really hard. Window is open.
The Cure - The Caterpillar. Just listening to the entire Top album.
>>
>>48430644
imagine dying from the inside out very slowly
>>
>feeling
Depression. It's been almost a year and a half and I still miss her so so much. She probably never thinks of me anymore and she has a nice boyfriend now and we go to different universities anyway. I keep telling myself that it's better this way. I can't see myself with anyone else though.
>outside
the yellow sodium vapor glow of streetlights filter in through my blinds
>music
Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak
I think this listen through will make it my most listened to album on last.fm
>>
>>48432792
I can empathize to some extent. I like drinking and drugs just as much as my friends, but they're all lazy fuckers that want to stay in every weekend playing video games or whatever, and it keeps me in a bit of a rut. My living situation will be a little different this next semester, and hopefully it'll force us to be less codependent, and help me branch out.
>>
>tfw crying only hurts
>>
>>48433108
I'm with you there, anon. It's been so long since I've cried, and I've recently felt like I've got a big one coming on but I've yet to find what it is to push me over the edge into actually shedding tears. I'm so worn out that crying just seems like a chore now..
>>
>>48432792
I have the opposite situation you do. I LOVE drinking, but none of my friends and family (other than my dad) are into it nearly as much as I am. Though I feel for you about the video game part, though. It gets old after a certain point.
>>
>What are you feeling?
nothing, with a hint of despair
overcast and dark
throwing a spoon - awakening
(found it in a japanese-themed share thread, it's pretty relaxing)
>>
>What are you feeling?
I'm feelin' pretty good. Had Mexican for dinner and no homework for college tomorrow.
It's pretty dark but I can see my neighborhood park. Looks kinda creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6OJFyxDuE
>>
>What are you feeling?
empty

kinda gray and cloudy. its been like that at night a lot but never any rain and california is in drought mode

nothing but i was playing a shitton of Project DIVA this weekend so i have a bunch of songs stuck in my head
>>
>What are you feeling?
buzzed
was cloudy/rainylooking now clear
Burzum - Filosofem
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (33KB, 280x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
33KB, 280x497px
So heres the deal guys. I'm not sure what I'm feeling.

It all starts a couple days ago. lm out drinking and partying with my best friend and his girlfriend. We all end up going back to my place. They're both gonna crash on my couches. So we get back and were just watching a little bit of tv. Then my buddy falls asleep and me and his girlfriend are just talking. Without warning she just gets up and takes her pants and she's just sitting in her thong. I'm a bit confused but I'm drunk too and don't really think a whole lot about it for some reason. I've got to work in the morning and then I go to bed.

That next day at work my buddy sends me this text.

So, in the texts later on he's saying that if she wants to bang then I can go for it.

I know they're both swingers but I never really thought I'd be invited. She's hot as fuck and apparently she's pretty wild. I end up agreeing to go through with it over the texts, but now I'm not sure whether I should do this. What do I do /mu/?
>>
File: 1379464813630.png (82KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
1379464813630.png
82KB, 499x334px
>What are you feeling?
depressed as always, lonely, but feel like I might make it if everything goes my way and I start taking meds again
clear, warm summer night
stars - heart
>>
>>48433484
http://youtu.be/6w1DsOA-1pM?t=18s
>>
>>48433589
>>48433484
this
>>
>>48430215

>What are you feeling?
Wondering how I can improve relationships
I live in the woods, so it's dark and no one else is around but my GF
The Beatles - I want you (She's So Heavy) 2009 remaster
>>
Band of Horses - The Funeral.

Feeling alone in this depression battle, it's cloudy outside, about to rain.
>>
File: 1403127188869.png (193KB, 668x710px) Image search: [Google]
1403127188869.png
193KB, 668x710px
>tfw realized yesterday that the qt stoner grill i brushed off a couple of months ago because she told me she was mean to her ex bf just because and that her parents kicked her off their house looks just like that one pornstar
i wish i would put my faggy morals aside
>>
>managed to write some lyrics i like for my solo project, so i'm feeling pretty good. it's a bit too warm for my liking though, so i doubt i'll be sleeping any time soon.
>it's dark out but the skies are clear.
>pretty little flower
>>
>What are you feeling?
Really tired. Had a long day at work. I keep thinking about how close I am to moving.
Quiet, dark. Clear Skies.

Right now, the sound of crickets outside my window. In a bit, I'll be falling asleep to either Nina Simone or Yuna.
>>
>What are you feeling?
>tfw slowdive is just britpop and britpop sucks
>tfw antidepressants are starting to not work
>tfw the ones that do/will work make it so i cant cum
>tfw want to start a record label and be in hood bands but so insecure yet simultaneously very sure of what im doing and myself
dark, doorbell rang twice and I didn't answer - spooky
nothing, comedown from p4k festival
>>
>>48433813
*good bands
>>
>>48430215
> What are you feeling?
Good, just got back from seeing The Antlers, drinking and 420Bl4zEiN

> What does it look like outside?
Dark and filled with frat bros.

What are you listening to?
Kraftwerk
>>
>tfw miss the comfort in being sad
>>
Praying five Tim Alexander.
>>
>>48433894
2Deep4me. You should try none fiendish drugs like MDMA, m8.
>>
>>48433894
iktfb

i'm so dead inside, i miss being miserable
>>
>>48433935
music sounded so much better when I was really fucking sad
>>48433934
every drug ive taken is either fucking stupid (weed) or has an awful comedown that makes it not worth it (amphetamine)
>>
File: 1394813194795.jpg (252KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1394813194795.jpg
252KB, 983x1013px
> mfw I used to get all upset on /mu/ in high school but University makes you stop acting like a whiney bitch. (unless you have serious problems, in which case I feel bad for you son. tfw no gf is not a problem)
>>
>>48434003
>music sounded so much better when I was really fucking sad
yep.. now it's blahhh
>>
>>48434003
Weed is pretty silly but it's a good drug in the sense that it's so tame you can smoke it semi-frequently with a certain level of responsibility if you're not a fucking idiot.

Speed is bad stuff. I've tried a lot of different drugs and the only ones I've wanted to do more than once are MDMA , Acid, Shrooms, and small dosages of Ketamine.
>>
File: Somewhereatthebottom.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Somewhereatthebottom.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Drinking whiskey listening to pic related thinking of her
>>
>>48434160
what a loser. cop better taste
>>
>>48434078
Psychedelics are something else...not classical drug in the escapist sense...theres something to those mind manifesting treats...
>>
File: happysad.gif (475KB, 370x269px) Image search: [Google]
happysad.gif
475KB, 370x269px
>>48430215
>It's sunday night
Monday morning

>What are you feeling?
lonely

it's grey and raining

Hateful Abandon - The Lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mnwdl9tors
>>
>>48434180
I GUESS LOVE'S A FUNNY THING THE WAY IT FADES AWAY WITHOUT A WARNING
>>
>tfw there are like 3 or 4 feel threads going on right now
>tfw none of them are particularly good
>>
>>48434182
I'm torn between saying Psychedelics are the best simply because MDMA exists and is perfect.

It's really a drugged geared towards having a good time: Makes you want to dance, makes you want to socialize with people, makes you feel connected even to strangers, expressing feelings of love for your friends etc.
>>
Dark and quiet couple street lights on need to make room on my phone for more music. Was working on some tracks earlier kinda wanna get my hands on bands in the same vein as brainiac or pissed jeans. Last thing I listened to that wasn't me was I think decapitated and before that probably hella or uncle acid and the dead beats.
>>
>>48434224
Very true my man, I had my first fantastic roll back in march and the empathy was reminiscent of my fondest acid trips, though in a slightly different light...nevertheless, both are fantastic concert/festival supplements
>>
>What are you feeling?
I'm starting the paleo diet
>tfw no bread, cheese, beer
>tfw buying food is going to cost more

Dark with clear conditions

My Heroes have always been cowboys - Waylon Jennings
>>
>>48430215

>what are you feeling?

I'm kk I guess. About as good as it'll git

>what does it look outside?

It's quite cloudy dark

>what are you listening to

I'm listening to Built To Spill - Velvet Waltz
>>
>>48434078
MDMA sounds miserable the day after
would also do ketamine but can't really get it here
>>
>What are you feeling?
Apathy

Sad that the entire world doesn't share my apathy

Black

Blind Willie Johnson
>>
>>48434587
Its not bad at all the first several times, for me at least
>>
ausfag here
>feeling
annoyed. i finally went on a date with a girl i've loved for the past 5 years only to find out she's really self-absorbed and a bit pretentious. now i don't know how to feel.
>outside
cold and dark
>listening to
girls - father, son, holy ghost.
I kind of like it
>>
>What are you feeling?
Okay, a little mis-directed. Have no job for the summer and just finished summer classes, so I guess I'm just waiting for a family vacation later this week.
>What does it look like outside
dark
Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished
>>
>>It's sunday night
yes
>>You're on /mu/
yes
>>What are you feeling?
Uninterested, dread
>>What does it look like outside?
Dark
>>What are you listening to?
Three Imaginary Boys
>>
>What are you feeling?
i'm feeling feels, it's like i've been set back 10 years and have a silly schoolgirl crush on someone. hoping with time it fades
clear night, ~70 degrees
olympic ayres
>>
>What are you feeling?
Empty, lonely, trying to fall out of love with this girl. Dated for about four months, things were going really well until she invited me to a party at her house, where she also invited her ex. She ended up fucking him and never speaking to me again. I wish I could trust people. Every time I fall for someone, shit like this keeps happening. Oh well.
Dark, a little cloudy
Grouper - The Man Who Died in his Boat
>>
>It's sunday night
monday morning now
>You're on /mu/
i think
>What are you feeling?
I snorted 10mg of oxy and an ambien I feel great.
Rainy. comfy
Glaciers by Blue Sky Black Death
>>
>It's sunday night
technically monday morning where i live
>You're on /mu/
ye
>What are you feeling?
honestly pretty neutral. tho i just figured out how to properly use my sodastream which is cool, the ginger ale flavor is gr9, just like schweppe's. if there are any other sodastream users here what flavors are good
uh
dark
And of course
loveless
it's okay, grown on me a lil bit since my first couple listens
i like to here knows when
>>
>>48430215
>It's sunday night
not anymore

>You're on /mu/
yes

>What are you feeling?
monotony

black

Cheating, Lying, Stealing by Bang of a Can/David Lang
>>
>>48431386
I'm on the same level friend wise, but I'm in junior college just trying to figure out what I want to do. I've always been interested in music, but I've never had the connections or background to be working at a studio like you. How exactly did you start? Also, I'm from sf.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.