[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 16

File: Night Delivery.png (209KB, 482x310px) Image search: [Google]
Night Delivery.png
209KB, 482x310px
It’s warm out. The summer has finally come, and even though it’s late at night, the air still slightly cooked. With the gentle lights of your city keeping it in a perpetual twilight, its a lovely evening. But not for you. You just woke up, and everything sucks right now, but work is work, and you recently just got hired for a position as a delivery worker at night. Not the most glamorous job you’ve ever done, but you need the money.

Welcome to Night Delivery, a light-hearted CYOA about the adventures and perils of delivering packages in a world without an internal combustion engine at night.

As you get ready for the day, (sort of) lets hear a little bit about you. What’s your cutie mark?
>>
>>26353849
A cardboard box.
Delivering shit is our talent.
>>
>>26353849
A comet?
>>
Ever heard of white nights?
>>
>>26353876
Sure, changing my vote to this.
>>
>>26353875
>>26353876
combine these
>>
>>26353910
A comet but instead of the rock, it's a cardboard box
>>
>>26353936
Yes.
>>
>>26353910
A comet smashing a cardboard box.
>>
>>26353938
that's just a carboard box on fire.
>>
>>26353942
A cardboard box on fire moving at a high velocity.
>>
>>26353942
So?
>>
>>26353954
Which is incidentally the reason we got fired from our last job.
>>
>>26353875
>>26353876
>>26353910
>>26353892
>>26353936
>>26353954
>>26353966
As your comb out your coat, you reflect on your cutie mark as you brush it down. A cardboard box with a comet’s tail, as though slicing through the sky. From a youth the desire to deliver packages had driven you, and the fast the better. You had gotten coal one Hearth’s Warming after you had terrorized the children in your class by demanding that they open their packages weeks early, breaking into one of their houses to force them to do just that.

Good times. But now you were ready for the real thing, but the delivery business in Equestria wasn’t easy to break into. Especially as an Earth pony, given that everyone was a total bigot and would rather just hand the packages off to a pegasus. But you tried to remain upbeat and positive. If that meant that a night delivery position was the only one you could take, you’d take it prove to them just how good of a delivery pony you would be!

Are you a mare or a stallion?
>>
>>26353973
Stallion
>>
>>26353973
Stallion so we can carry heavier packages.
>>
>>26353973
Stallion
>>
>>26353973
Stallion
>>
>>26353973
stallion
>>
Finally, you don the outfit, khaki vest and hat to accentuate your studly form. Your name is Load Delivery, and yes, you have gotten chicks before by using that as a pick-up line. But for now, you’re running a little bit late, so you have to hurry off to work.You grab your breakfast and trot off down your hallway, off towards the first floor.

As you walk, you do some last minute touch-ups. Your caramel coat and toffee-brown mane are both delicious looking and incredibly sleek. You’re not Mr. Equestria, but lots of physical labor have given you a rather nice build. And of course, some emerald eyes to pull yourself together, and you look pretty damn good.

You start to head off down the street and head towards work. Of course, being a delivery pony comes with some fringe benefits:

>Supreme Pathfinding
Never got lost, ever.
>Endless Endurance
IfyouknowwhatImean. Never get tired.
>Nice Package
Your dick is big enough to make the mares go crazy.
>Shipping Manifest
Get a quick low-down on what people are like as soon as you meet them.
>Budgeting
This is a super power. You’re not Fancy Pants, but you’re not likely to run out of money any time soon.

Pick 2.
>>
>>26354106
Endurance and Shipping Manifest
>>
>>26354106
Budgeting and shipping manifest.
>>
File: 1450929314744.jpg (11KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
1450929314744.jpg
11KB, 450x355px
>>26354106
>Load Delivery

Endless Endurance and Shipping Manifest
>>
>>26354106
Pathfinding and Shipping Manifest.
>>
>>26354163
>>
>>26354106
I think to be the best delivery pony we need pathfinding and budgeting.
I wouldn't mind manifest and endurance though.
>>
>>26354106
pathfinding and manifest qould be good
>>
Endurance seems redundant. Having it would just add onto any endurance we already have as an earth pony
>>
File: NightDelivery.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NightDelivery.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I put text on image again.
>>
>>26354106
Pathfinding and manifest
>>
why do we care about who we're delivering to? aren't we supposed to just get packages to where they need to be and go?
>>
>>26354259
this
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6730085
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6730086

Bear in mind your endurance will already be higher as an Earth pony, but Endless Endurance is literally endless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5HC6Hw0qQ
>>
>>26354300
>Pick one
Other poll superior.
>>
>>26354295
>>26354300
Poll hivemind
>>
>>26354300
>>26354295
Heh.

Let's go with http://strawpoll.me/6730085 though, you forgot multiple choice, OP.
>>
Budgeting feels a bit like cheating.
>>
>>26354295
...you can make strawpolls with "pick 2 options"?
Just use this guys.

>>26354229
Thanks a ton again mang. Will totally end up using this.
>>
>>26354342
Not exactly. You can make "one choice" or "pick as many as you want". But if you ask politely to just pick two, people might listen. If we end up with more than twice as many votes as we have unique IPs, something's fishy.
>>
You’ve been gifted with an incredible amount of map-making ability, to the point that you’ve never been lost before in your life, and you’re also particularly good at getting an idea of how to work with money, not so much ‘bits raining from the ceiling’ but more that you’ve never had a problem getting the essentials and even a bit extra. Plus, like some strange deity gifted you with your greatest wish fulfillment, you’re also pretty hung, too. Life is good for you, except for the ‘obsolete due to a third of the population being able to fly’ thing. And you’re working around that. Someday, you’ll be the best delivery pony in all of Equestria.

As you arrive at the office, you open it up with your key (given only to the most trusted members of the establishment. And people who work when the building is closed.) and make your way inside. The halls, usually lit up are dark with only the stray light kept on for the poor souls who don’t work when things are normally illuminated. You creep through, keeping yourself quiet for some reason you can’t quite fully explain.

Your thoughts of melancholy are interrupt by hoof grabbing your whither, icy cold.
>>
>>26354376
Jump
>>
>>26354376
give out a high pitched yelp
>>
>>26354376
Scream like a girl.
>>
>>26354376
>>26354391
>>26354403
>>26354417
All of the above.
>>
As you feel the hoof touch you, you turn leap, turning around as you let loose a high-pitched yelp of fear. As you come to your senses a bit, you see… Nothing, then you look down and see a tiny mare sitting there, wrapped up in a jacket and two scarves. She must be sweltering under there, you’re impressed she can even stay conscious with how cold she must be.

“Are you Load Delivery?” She asks, adjusting her large, rounded glasses. She’s got a icy-blue coat and a white mane tied back into two pigtails. “My name is Chilly Day, I’m your senior partner. It’s going to be dangerous, so we’re going to want to help you get ready. Come on.” She starts off down the hallway.

Anything to say as you walk along?
>>
>>26354566
Dangerous? Where are we delivering this package?
>>
>>26354566
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
>>
>>26354594
This, and compliment her nice tnetennba.
Also >>26354571
>>
>>26354566
what do we need to do in order to be ready?
>>
>>26354614
as well as this inform her that I came to work that day to drink milk and deliver packages and that I'm all out of milk.
>>
>>26354594
>>26354614
Am I missing something? I don't get these commands.
>>
>>26354650
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
File: displeasedginger.jpg (6KB, 148x153px) Image search: [Google]
displeasedginger.jpg
6KB, 148x153px
>>26354650
you are missing something yes.
>>
“Dangerous?” You say, not quite understanding. “I don’t get it. Where are we delivering to?”

“It’s your first night, so you should be thankful you got off easy,” she says, opening a door and flicking on a couple of light switches. You see what looks like a stereotypical mail room, albeit much emptier and cleaner than normal, and without the usual hustle and bustle of a daily mail rush.

She slowly starts to discard her clothes, slipping off her scarves, hats, and apparently two jacket with a look of extreme regret. You see her shivering lightly as she pulls on the khaki polo shirt and matching cap that makes up the standard postal delivery uniform, and grabs one of the scarves to wrap around herself again. “We’ve got one package to deliver to Friesling Lane.”

You mentally run a check. That’s a couple of miles away… It’s kind of bizarre that they’d hire a couple of ponies for an entire shift if that was what they needed done. Oh well, free money. “Pff,” you say flippantly. “I came here to drink milk and deliver packages, and I’m all out of milk.”

She regards you with a deadpan expression for just a moment then rolls her eyes and walks towards a large cabinet, standing on her hind hooves to open it up.

“So, uh, did you see that big display last night?” You ask, trying to strike up a bit of a conversation.

“What display?” She asks with some confusion, looking back at you.
>>
>>26354737
"The hoofball match between the.. two teams that played.. nevermind. Tell me again, why is this going to be dangerous? The "statistically most accidents happen at home, so staying home is dangerous" kind of dangerous or actually "dangerous" dangerous?
>>
>>26354737
Do you need help?
>>
>>26354737
"what was Walcolt thinking of?" ignore her attempts at conversation and just talk about hoofball.
>>
good night.
seems to be another interesting quest so far
>>
“Just some hoofball game,” you say. “A big, important one, where two sides… never mind. Do you need help?” She looks back at you and up at the lock she’s trying desperately to undo, keys in her mouth, and not using her telekinesis for some reason. Her face goes a little bit purple and she blushes. “I could… use the help.”

You step over and she scrambles up onto your back and carefully puts the keys into the lock, then opens up the door, and starts to sort through a variety of packages thoughtfully. “So…” You continue. “When you say most dangerous, you mean like, ‘most accidents happen in the bathroom dangerous, right?”

“Oh no,” she says, shaking her head. “I fully expect that you’ll be dead within the month.”
>>
>>26355112
What kinda stuff we delivering here?
>>
>>26355112
what the heck? what kind of job is this? I thought we were just delivering things.
>>
also how long has she been working here and what are some tips she can give us?
>>
>>26355112
"How optimistic. Why is it so dangerous anyway?"
>>
“What?” You say, somewhat incredulous. “What kind of job did I sign up for?”

She chuckles. “Never worked the night shift anywhere, have you? You’ve lost the Sun’s Protection, and now you’re in the Realm of the Night.” She pats you on the head gently from atop your back. “Don’t worry about it. Odds are that your death will be quick and painless. Oh, and if you survive, you’ll be a badass.

“C-can you give me any hints?” You ask, looking around and shifting from side to side nervously. She pauses to consider, tapping her hoof on one chin thoughtfully.

“Eeeeh,” she says with a shrug. “I mean, uh. Don’t die is an obvious one. I’ll give you more tips as we go along. It’s a ‘learning by doing sort of thing.”

“What’s so important that we have to do this at night, if it’s so dangerous?”

She looks the box up and down. “A ‘My Little Primate’ onahole,” she says. “Well, to each their own. Let’s get going.” She starts off down the hall at a brisk pace.
>>
>>26355301
Gross. Guess let's get to it.
>>
>>26355301
...the lengths some go to for their sex toys.
Do we own any sex toys?
>>
>>26355351
I'll let you guys decide.
>>
>>26355301
Let's follow her. Stick close!
>>
>>26355404
We've thought about buying one, but haven't the will to do it.
[/spoiler]Extra embarrassment if it's a dildo. But any one works[/spoiler]
>>
You walk quickly, managing to keep up with her thanks to the superior power of legs that can’t easily be described as stubby. She seems frightfully annoyed by this and tries to increase your pace, only to be defeated by her diminuitive size.

“Dang,” you say. “The lengths some people will go to for their sexy toys…”

She shrugged. “It’s only like a five-bit fee to get it delivered at night. Most people just don’t do it because they don’t need it desperately.” What that says about this particular guy, she doesn’t seem willing to comment on. Nevertheless, you’ve arrived at the doors, which she opens to reveal…

Terror. Its the best word you can use to describe what awaits you. The night is dark, but it had never seemed quite so dark before, like the dim point of light in the area are being attacked by every other point. Your eyes blink but can barely see anything. And the fog, it covers every square foot of the street, making visibility all but impossible. Most of it is white, but you see the dim glow of green and yellow far off down the street.

“Take a moment,” Chilly said, finally not shivering for once. “You’re going to be marked tonight. I suggest that you make sure its one you’re happy with. So try not to piss yourself.”
>>
>>26355659
Marked?
>>
>>26355659
Marked by what?
also I'm glad we have path finder.
>>
>>26355659
What am I going to be marked with?
Do I get to choose?
>>
>>26355669
>>26355689
>>26355761
“Marked,” you say, hovering around the edge of the mist but not quite ready to take a plunge. “What do you mean by marked?”

“You’re gonna fuck up or something’s gonna go wrong,” she said. “It’ll happen. You’re gonna get weird-ass super powers, but it’s also gonna fundamentally change you. It’ll happen. Trust me.” She shrugged. “Afterwards, things change. You’re gonna want to be awake like all of the time, you’re gonna find the sun mildly annoying, but you’ll also get way better at your job. Come on. Stay in the white fog if you can.” She trotted off into the white fog, not even glancing back to make sure you were following.
>>
>>26355835
Go after her then. Does that mean we can get the perks from the beginning? I hope so!
>>
>>26355835
So I'm gonna be like a vampire?
>>
It's getting late. I'll start up again in 14 hours.
>>
>>26355990
pretty good start. Let's hope we can deliver this package next time.
>>
File: 1449808854880.png (1MB, 2613x2864px) Image search: [Google]
1449808854880.png
1MB, 2613x2864px
>>26356071
>deliver this package
>>
>>26355925
Sounds like we're gonna be like a super-powered bat pony without the general appearance
>>
so do you think we're going to end up wishing we went with the endless endurance when we're running away from spooky monsters in the dark?
>>
>>26356604
>running away
Actually with the kind of implications we already have, it's more likely we'll need stamina for fucking in the dark.
>>
I hope we become very rich!
>>
just 9 more hours to go.
>>
boop
>>
It's 2016 and Clover still doesn't show the actual page so...
Blind bump I guess
>>
>>26358936
It's a pain, yeah.
>>
qmud
>>
>>26359583
>>
“So I’m gonna be a vampire?” You say incredulously, struggling to keep up with her. Her outline is rather wavery in the fog but you step quickly and lightly, not wanting to be alone. The city itself seems untouched, what you can make out of the budilings. There’s just a whole lot more in it.

“Hardly,” she says with a derisive tone. “Vampires were probably based upon the myth, but you are not likely to turn into a bat-pony or suddenly be more attractive to mares.” You pout slightly at that, but she continues: “No, its a tweak to your magical signature. You gain more power, but power always comes at a cost.”

As you entire the alley she’s taking you down (a path that doesn’t seem to go the most direct route to your destination, you mentally note) you see something as the fog lifts slightly, leaving you with a peculiar sight: tentacles. Long, black ones, writhing and glistening in the scant light you can make out. They extend from the walls and reach almost the length of the alleyway. Chilly seems to have been expecting them and steps over one quickly, ignoring it entirely.
>>
>>26360607
Follow her lead, I guess.
>>
>>26360607
Don't wanna touch that.
Don't touch that.
>>
>>26360607
Please don't get viciously hefted into the air and torn in half.
>>
>>26360607
>You are not turning into a vampire or a bat-pony
Thank fucking god for that. There's already two shitty and meme-filled CYOAs like that.
>>
You carefully step over one of the tentacles, careful not to let the thing touch you. “Please no lifting into air and ripping in half,” you mutter. She snorts at you as she hops over another one. Unfortunately, in her efforts to appear nonchalant, her tail, rather long (especially for her small stature) drags itself across the tentacle. In seconds, it snaps to action swirling around the tail and yanking it hard. She yelps and scrambles, being swung into the air and dangling like a pendulum. Not for long, though: the other tentacles start to wriggle and make their way towards them.

“Help!” She squeaks. She tries to curl up and aim her horn at the tentacle currently gripping her. She manages to shoot out a bolt of light that freezes the tentacle solid, but it’s now stuck holding her, completely frozen, while the other tentacles start to wrap around her limbs.
>>
>>26360689
Earth pony strength punch the frozen tentacle.
>>
>>26360689
It's tentacle rape, isn't it?
Anyway, go after the one holding her up. Bite it, or something.
Of course, we could just watch, but that's not something you do on your first day
>>
>>26360707
Yes it is. That's how you learn.
>>
>>26360689
So is this the part of training where we learn what not to do?
>>
>>26360689
Buck that frozen tentacle hard, it might just be enough to break it in 2 and get her free
>>
You dash over to the frozen tentacle and swerve around, back legs flying out for a might buck. Your earth. pony. strength. quickly allows you strike to strike it, and a vast crack appears in the trunk of the thing. You rear back once more, but your eyes remain fixed on what’s happening above, as the tentacles start to quickly… Oh my.

One of them slides up to the rear of the pony hanging upside down and quickly slips inside of her, and the mare’s face goes bright red as she feels this, wriggle around ineffectually. You quickly rear back and back again, and the cracks proliferate, but not fast enough to stop as as a second tentacle makes its way towards her mouth and forces its way into her throat, pulsing and pumping in and out at a rapid gait. Chilly can’t help but let out a high pitched moan as she feels this.

You quickly give the tentacle a third back, and the whole thing shatters at once. The other tentacles, not really in a position to hold her up, slip out of her as she begins to fall down towards the ground. At about half a story, she won’t be very badly hurt if she doesn’t get caught, but you jump forward anyway, catching her nimbly on your back.

She’s huffing and puffing rather heavily, her face flush red. “Th-thanks,” she said. “Last time… they had me for hours.”
>>
>>26360876
This job just got a lot more interesting.

What's next, spiders?
>>
“This job just got a lot more interesting... So what’s next?” You say, hustling along and avoiding any further tentacles. Your long legs make it much easier to step over them, and you keep your tail much shorter than she does. “Spiders?”

“Oh, um…” She says, then coughs. Sitting down on your back she does her best to resume some semblance of cool. Which reminds you, holy crap she’s is freezing. Its like her entire body is one giant-ass ice cubes. “Well… Alright. There are three paths we can take. The first is the yellow fog, which tends to induce nightmares. The second is the red fog, which induces rage. And the third is the blue fog, which induces depression. You’re gonna have to pick one to make it through. I can take all of them. Unfortunately, there’s no white fog this time.”

You stop at the edge of the alleyway and see the three fogs that she’s referring to, noting them each with a bit of concern. It looks like you’re going to need to make a decision though: which one do you take?
>>
>>26361046
Nightmares.
>>
>>26361046
We should take whatever is the shortest path to our destination is because we'll deal with that fog less. Hopefully at least.

nightmares get my vote though.
>>
File: 1442166517799.jpg (55KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1442166517799.jpg
55KB, 500x526px
>>26361046
Nightmares
>>
You take a look at each of them. Nightmares don’t sound so bad, you think. At least Nightmares can’t hurt you, right? Quickly, you check to see if its the quickest path, but your mental map returns some strange results… All of the paths lead in different directions, but they’re the same distance to the final result.

Nightmares it is, then. You quickly make your way forward into the yellow mist and start to walk. And walk. And walk. You keep walking and your map tells you you’ve just been going forward and will eventually make it there. There’s no physical path anymore, just the walking.

And your brain becomes empty. You forget about the walk itself. You forget about the distance, the journey. Eventually, you’re nothing more than a small sphere of light walking down an endless expanse. So eventually you start to think, like its all you can do.

What are you afraid of?
>>
>>26361214
It's more abstract, but I'm afraid of losing my mind.
Fear of being insane.

Also lobotomies.
>>
>>26361214
barking dogs? delivery guys are sometimes afraid of them.
>>
We're terrified of being left alone after a terrible accident injured us as a child and we had to miss out on the school's trip to see the Chilly McCool concert. All the kids made fun of us when we got back because we didn't have any of the sweet swag.

Nothing is worse than being left out
>>
>>26361271
That's edgy
>>
>>26361283
It'd be edgy if we lost limb or functionality.

Bad accidents that make you miss a week of school aren't edgy.
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
All of the above.
>>
how about being afraid of zombies or ghosts? we can also be afraid of hydras and being eaten.
I thought of a great fear! a crying colt and filly because the toy they really want still never arrived. we're afraid of not delivering !
>>
Alright so we have
>Fear of being left out/Alone
>Fear of failure at our job.
>Fear of insanity.
http://strawpoll.me/6735923
>>
>>26361349
Why not all of them? People can be afraid of more than one thing
>>
And then, all at once, you’re back. Running… Running late. The clocks, a thousand clocks, a million clocks, all chiming letting you know how late you are. You run faster and faster, you can see the door, see the address, but every step is taking you further and further away. There’s a child. You look down at the package, it’s a toy, and the child is crying, weeping. Then you look at your legs and every step is cracking them, shattering them and you can’t stop running but every step is shattering you more and more, the cracks spreading all of you. And then you take one step too many and you’re breaking, broken, nothing more than cracks.

You awake with a jolt. You look around for a second, map taking a moment to recalibrate. Gasping and wheezing, you notice Chilly is patting you on the back. “Breath,” she says. “Calm the fuck down.” She says. “You’ve been marked.”
>>
>>26361751
I'm going to be ok right?
>>
You look around desperately, and notice something different about Chilly. Along her neck, two glowing, golden icicles have been etched on like some one of tattoo… You look down at yourself and see lines up and down your legs. Crack marks. You huff and puff but slowly calm down.

“I’m… I’m gonna be okay, right?” You ask her, a touch of panic leaking into your voice.

She nods. “Yeah, don’t worry. Most people are a little bit frazzled after their marking. And hey, you even got through the mist okay. Just be careful, you’re going to randomly start doing some stuff that you couldn’t before, and its gonna make those sorts of feelings come back. For me, I get really cold whenever I use my power… but that was a different fog altogether.”

Any questions?
>>
>>26361972
what powers do you have?
>>
“What powers do you have?” You ask, still gasping for breath as you slowly recover.

“Ice,” she said. “It makes me cold. In more ways than one.” She seems reluctant to talk about it, and hops off your back. “Be careful using your powers,” she warned. “It’s going to suck.”

You need and stand up, following after her.

Any other conversation?
>>
>>26362197
I wonder if this means we can break things easily or a super strength upgrade. Use too much and we "crack"
Can't think of any questions. So let's keep walking.
>>
I realize that our "power" might be able to run faster.
>>
“Hm… Maybe my power is breaking stuff? I dunno.” You shrug.

“Maybe,” she suggests as you wind your way down an alley. They’ll crop up, trust me. For now we’ve got to…” She stops dead in the middle of walking and you stop just short of bumping into her, looking at whatever has caught her attention. And then you see them.

Slowly creeping through the dreary mists, walk towards with unseeing eyes and moans making their way through the mists. ZOMBIES. Dozens of them. Your heart is stricken with fear. You’re not sure what to do. They seem an implacable mass as they make their way towards you and…

Make their way towards you and…

Uh…

They’re taking a while...
>>
>>26362437
Go around them. Or can we just walk by them quickly.
>>
Okay guys I need a bit of feedback? Who the fuck is here, who's enjoying this? Should I just scrap this and try again?
>>
>>26362437
Run on top of the zombies.
>>
>>26362621
I'm here. I find it pretty enjoyable but also a little slow though that's probably because this is just the first night that we're working and it's like a tutorial of things we need to deal with in the future.

Wondering what a night by ourselves will be like or maybe nights where we have to deliver three packages in order to get a lot of money and or experience.

I like chilly day.
>>
“Can we just go through them?” You ask, looking at the zombies as they slowly push forward, each of them moaning in their incoherent, zombie-ish way.

Chilly shrugs. “Sure,” she says, then stops forward, but then stops as she notices the sheer size of the crowd. “Hm…” She says, trotting back as the zombies incredibly slowly continue on towards you with the speed of molasses. Terror-molasses.

“There’s kind of a lot of them,” she says. “Dunno. We can go around them, but it’ll take a while.”

“Wait a second…” You say, looking at them. They only seem very dimly aware of everything around them, and you smile as a devious idea slowly dawns upon you. You pick up Chilly (much her to unamusement) and walk towards the much, which shifts towards you ever so slightly.
>>
>>26362887
Next, you jump up on one. The zombie turns his head, opens his mouth, leaning in to gnaw on you, but by the time his teeth even begin to close, you’ve hopped to the next one, which starts to repeat the new process.

You start to hop from zombie to zombie. Who knew that slowly, unintelligent monsters could be so unfrightening? Of course, as you think that, something goes wrong. You land rather poorly on one of the zombies and slip a little bit, hooves struggling to gain purchase on a particularly thin zombie’s back and slip towards the ground.

You yelp as you fall to the ground and the zombies slowly turn to face you. Much more threatening in mass, the crowd slowly starts to push towards you, crowding around to get a taste of your sweet sweet flesh.
>>
>>26362621
Just because a lot of people aren't replying doesn't mean you don't have people reading.

It usually means that people agree with the suggestions already posted and therefore have no need to post. Even Res gets only one reply sometimes.
>>
>>26362896
Try to push through them.

Try not to get raped by zombies.
>>
>>26362896
Go under them! Dive towards ones legs!
>>
Moving quickly, you grab Chilly and leap underneath one particularly large one, and end up underneath it and…

Huh. You could have sworn these were zombies, not skeletons, but here you find yourself looking at a particularly large bone. You only allow it to distract you for a second before you start up again, pushing with a mighty heave and surging forward. You can dimly see your legs start to glow as you charge forward, and quickly, something feels different.

You’re slightly less a pony as you move forward, Chilly and package in tow. You feel more like a force, and the zombies can scarcely touch as you go. Implacable. Unstoppable. You surge forward and the zombies all part under your hoof. You black out for a bit as you push and before you know it, you’re on the other side.

And you feel a deep, abiding need to keep on moving. You feel almost energized, a sense of endless motivation to just get this job done. You’re about to start running before you here. “Um… Package?”

Glancing back, you see the large mass a bit further away, and a solitary zombie a bit closer. And underneath this large zombie is Chilly, who’s face has gone all purple again as it vigorously humps her.
>>
>>26363207
walk to the side of the zombie and buck it off chilly.
>>
>>26363207
Why is everything so... Lewd at night?
>>
>>26363207
There's a temptation to just let myself get caught be the next thing
>>
You step up to the zombie who is rather… affixed on her, and start your standard suite of kicking, though a really big part of you is very annoyed that you have to stop your quest for just this. “Why is everything so… lewd at night?” You ask, rearing back before slamming your hindlegs into the zombie. It barely even registers it. Luckily you have some time before the horde gets here. Like, a lot of time.

“It doesn’t happen to everyone,” Chilly says, gritting her teeth. “There’s this theory, unf, that the night reflects your, mmm, darkest desires.” She glares at you. “Don’t read too deep into it.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” you note, giving the zombie a second buck. “At this point, I’m almost tempted to let myself get caught by the next thing just to have some fun myself.” She looks away from you, glasses a little fogged up, probably unable to tell if you’re making fun off her.

You buck the zombie again with limited success. It just seems to be absorbing most of the shock. What’s the plan?
>>
>>26363465
Pull chilly out from under the zombie when he's pulling out?
>>
>>26363465
It's morning where I am. You just happened to start while I was sleeping.
Pull her out, or break the ground under them?
Honestly though, them being Zombies, wouldn't their bodies be rotting meat and smell like it too? Chilly seems just mildly annoyed at the whole thing.

Could we get a breakdown of our new power? Or do we have to discover it ourselves?
>>
You wait until he pushes in and grab her hooves, then when he rears back, you give her a mighty tug and she slips out from underneath him with a yelp. As she stands up, you notice an off-white, slightly yellow liquid leaking out from behind her and she looks relieved. At least in one way.

“Aren’t zombies just kind of rotting flesh?” You ask as the two of your walk at a slow pace away from the hoard that pursues at the pace of a particularly angry tortoise. “That’s kind of gross…”

She shrugs. “They have the bits they need to, and its never that gross… I guess if its is reflecting some weird pent-up desire I have it’s doing so kind of humanely?” She continued on. “Don’t think about it.”

“Alright... “ You say. “So is there any sort of guide I can get to my new powers?”

“Nah,” she said. “They’re always changing, adjusting. They usually focus around a single concept, though, and higher level abilities generally gravitate around that idea.”

“I guess that makes sense.” You respond. “I just got to figure it out, I guess.”

Finally, you arrive at a small house. “Do you want to do the honors?” Chilly asked. “It is your first delivery after all.” She proffers the package and clipboard over to you.
>>
>>26363659
Ring that doorbell
>>
>>26363659
Yeah sure. Knock on the door and give the package to it's recipient
>>
>>26363659
>Humanely
Triggered and dropped
jk
>>
>>26363659
What's the house look like? You can learn things about people, depending on the kind of stuff they leave outside.

Also,
>off-white, slightly yellow liquid leaking out
pus-cum, Nasty.
>>
You shrug and grab the package, knocking on the door. There’s a brief pause before a pegasus stallion opens the door, hair unkempt and thick goggles affixed to his face.

“HerdEx” you say as brightly as you can imagine. “Night delivery for one Unsavory Sort?” The pony looks back at you and nods.

“D-d-d-do you have the… i-i-i-item?” He asks, hooves rubbing together. You’re somewhat reluctant to let him touch your clipboard, but you hand it over for the signature. “Sign here,” you say. “And, um. Enjoy.” With that you hand the clipboard over and ignore the relative stickiness of the clipboard as you pick it up again. The door shuts and Chilly turns to face you. “Alright,” she says. “That wasn’t so bad, was it? Let’s go hang out at the Night Owl.”
>>
>>26363793
What's the night owl and how far is it?
>>
>>26363793
Sure.

We headed through more monsters on the way there?
>>
>>26363752
This is the only problem I've seen so far
The writing is pretty good but the surroundings feel left out
>>
>>26363793
He was a little creepy.

Where is the Night owl?
>>
“He… was a little creepy,” you expertly observe. “Where’s the Night Owl? Are we going to have to deal with more, um, things in order to get there?”

She shrugs. “It’s just a couple of blocks away. And yeah, but nothing we can’t handle. Plus, its not like you’ve been particularly roughed up.”

As she talks you get a better look at the house. It’s a very small house, sandwiched in between two other ones, with a strangely out-of-place feeling to it. Almost like someone said ‘this is a good place for a house’ in a gap between two much bigger buildings and ignored anyone who told them otherwise. There are a few trashbags filled to the brim on either side of the door, which fits with the sheer amount of stuff inside the house that you saw. Not messy, persay, more just “full”.
>>
>>26364002
Kay, let's get going.
>>
>>26364002
Well then let's go. Are all our customers usually like that?
>>
>>26364002
Seems like one of those old brick houses. Then again, I just got the impression that the neighbourhood was that way.

Is there a sign or something? We'll probably have to make our way back here by ourselves eventually, so might as well remember it.
>>
“Sure,” you say. “I guess we can’t just hang around outside all night or stay still ‘til morning.”

“Of course not,” Chilly says with a huff as she starts off down the streets. “That’s how the streetsnakes get you.” There’s no tone of humor to her voice, but that could just be be how she comes across. You’re not quite certain.

With that settled you started down the street to your destination, following along. You’re not quite sure you’ve seen this area of the town before, though its right there in your mental map. Its a strange mixture of the old and the new, massive buildings with a ton of tinier older structures in between, or a few elder mansions. You’re not quite sure what to make of this, and your eyes catch a street-sign. “Nightside” it reads.

You’ve entered a strange world here.

How are you doing? What do you feel?
>>
>>26364264
We're doing fine and a bit happy since we delivered the package. A little aroused from seeing chilly getting fucked.
>>
>>26364264
Kinda confused about the whole thing. Clearly, some have died before, but she said the night reflects one's inner fears?
And so much trouble just to deliver a package to a stallion. Zombies(were they really the rotting flesh kind, or the mindless drone but still not decomposed kind?) and tentacles. That rape you. I mean, with how much trouble the place has, you'd think you'd see some more of the guard around here.

I think we need a drink.
>>
You decide you feel pretty good right now. So far, you’ve managed the first package (and overall things are pretty damn crazy in this job, by the looks of it) and you helped Chilly out twice so far. Speaking of her, seeing her on the business end of something phallic twice today has got you a bit randy, but nothing you can’t handle. For now.

A sudden pink mist rolls over you, and in seconds you find your sight obscured. Just a second, though, and its gone… but so is Chilly. You glance around and see a building right there that you’re fairly certain wasn’t there a few seconds ago, a Prench cafe with low lights and a couple of mares sitting next to the table. It seems like a classy place but not overtly snobby, the kind of place you get a “real” cup of coffee and don’t have to listen to hipsters brag about it, but a bit small, all but dwarfed by a nearby parking garage.

Upon seeing your they immediately stand up and make their way over to you. You see two mares: on an Earth pony and the other a pegasus, both of them the picture of the curvaceous mares with rocking hips and a gorgeous face, with just the perfect touch of make-up to accentuate their features.

“Oh my,” one of them says in a dusky tone. “I haven’t seen you in this part of town. What’s your name, cutie?”
>>
>>26364600
That's because you've never been here before. Tell them your name and ask if they know where chilly is.
>>
Let's also ask what this building is and if they know where the night owl is.
>>
“Well, I’ve, uh, never been around here before,” you say. “I just lost my friend, Chilly Day? We were headed to the Night Owl. Can you point me to either.

Before you know it, you’ve got a mare on either said of you, silky-soft coats rubbing up and down. “Oh, certainly,” the earth pony says, with a soft rose coat and a golden mane says. “But first, would you like to have a cup of coffee with us?”

The pegasus, a lighter purple pony with a darker purple mane, drapes a wing over your back. “Yes, the coffee is lovely, and we’ll pay,” she says. “Come on, then we’ll show you right to the Night Owl.”
>>
>>26364820
One quick cup of coffee should be alright. you mares are quite nice and friendly aren't you?
>>
>>26364820
They sound pretty suspicious, but I'm probably the only one that thinks that way
>>
>>26364904
Oh they're suspicious as hell and they want us to drink coffee though we can't just start freaking out. If they try to make us stay a long time or drink another cup of coffee then we have something to worry about.
>>
>>26364820
Apologise and say you have to hurry. Technically still on the job, you know.
But get their names, and say we'll look for them once we have time.
Won't be surprised if they've got bad stuff planned for us
>>
>>26364921
>Sip coffee
>Black out
I'm calling it
>>
>>26364820
Go with them. What's the harm, right?
>>
>>26364938
well crap now you want me to just run away. I was hoping we would be able to take at least one sip and notice that the coffee taste funny.
>>
>>26364938
Bill Cosby pls.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6739060
Go with them?
>>
so who agrees with me on the assessment that every delivery pony before us got fucked to death?
>>
>>26364993
Do I know it's a trap caused by the pink smoke? Yes.

Was I serious about getting caught by the next thing? Yes.
>>
“Well…” You say, looking back at the road for a second, then back at the ponies. “Alright. Just a cup of coffee… and then you’ll take me there.” The mares giggle happily and lead you back over to the table, where you are quickly seated and the pegasus trots inside, while the earth pony flutters her eyelids at you. In a few seconds the pegasus mare returns and joins her friend in staring intently at you.

“Go on,” she says. “It’s imported.” The pegasus reaches over and takes slips it from you, showing surprising dexterity with a wing as she carries it over to herself and takes a sip. They slide the cup over to you and smile.
>>
>>26365178
Drink the roofie.
>>
>>26365178
take a sip yourself. hope it's the "start feeling hot" aphrodisiac.
>>
You feel like you’ve got a funny feeling you know what this is as you tip the cup back and take a few gulps. And you’re right as a straight line of fire spreads over your body and your dick suddenly springs to attention, rock-hard and you almost choke on the coffee from the sheer sensation. The mares immediately giggle as they slide around the table and start to rub up against you, every touch sending electric tingles through you.

“My, how lucky,” the earth mare says. “I was just hoping to get some creamer for my coffee…”

The pegasus giggles and her hand starts to slip down your side. “Yes, that is lucky. Maybe I could just drink some cream instead.”

The earth mare leans in and starts to nibble at your ear. The pegasus leans in and whispers. “Whaddya say? Maybe you could help us out?”
>>
>>26365396
Y-you too
>>
>>26365396
>her hand, not her hoof
try to resist! ask if they don't usually have cream here? plus you don't HAVE any cream.
>>
>>26365396
If we die from this, I'm blaming you guys.

Try to stay focused. is there anyone else around?
>>
And this is a good stopping point for now. Tune in next time, same bat-time. Same bat channel.
>>
>>26365553
Also, shoot questions if you have any.
>>
>>26365553
dammit, it was getting good too.
I'm starting to see the benefits of the other skills in the beginning of the game. Can we get them later as the game progresses and we become a better delivery pony?

do you have any idea what use money will be in this game?

do you have an end state?
>>
>>26365586
I was totally burned out on ideas, so I basically was like "hey, lets do something about ponies delivering shit at night" and let it rapidly morph.

Thus far I can think of a couple of examples where things might have been useful, for example shipping manifest would have let you know exactly what the mares want.

I'm considering letting you guys get the other upgrades later. It'll probably happen.

I was going to give you guys a bitcount, but with Budgeting its going to be "assumed infinite until you guys start to abuse it".

I have the vague thoughts of an endstate but nothing concrete.
>>
>>26365618
It's morphed pretty well in my opinion. It's shaping up to be a lot of fun.
one end state could be getting chilly to "warm up" to you. ha.
that or we've proved to be a very good delivery pony even though we're an earth pony.
if the city were to lose power should our characters be very worried?
>>
>>26365663
That will probably come up at some point.
>>
>>26365568
So if the lewd stuff is happening because of Chilly, could we do the same? Or what about the effect of any of the other characters we will meet?
Because horny monsters are much better than murderous monsters
>>
>>26365678
Other partners you are going to get will in fact shift things around. So far I'm planning for combat partners, puzzle partner, and weird partner, but I might switch things around.

Your own desires will in fact slant things, too. But you can't think "I want lewd monsters so I don't die" because this preys upon the subconscious.

Elements of all of those things will probably appear regardless of who/what you want.
>>
>>26365692
Will we get to gain more perks and other RPG stuff?
Give us a hint of who we're going to meet next?
>>
>>26365692
were those zombies the spirits of all the lost delivery ponies?
would it be a spoiler to say how long chilly has been working here and what her success rate of delivering packages is?
puzzle I can imagine easily, flipping switches, putting heavy items on pressure plates and putting things in the right order but what do you have for combat? just straight up fighting that we have to worry about dying?
can lewd kill us?
>>
>>26365759
You're going to meet one of the prospective partners at the Night Owl. The violent pegasus.

Your power will increase, though I haven't determined exactly how its going to work. You'll get a lot better once you get how your mark works.
>>
we should enjoy ourselves since this is probably just a hallucination anyway.
or maybe we were transported?
>>
Let's help them out. They probably really like cream.
>>
Have a good night bump! This will turn out fine unless the other mares we saw will want cream too.
>>
Interesting.
>>
this is totally spoopy guys.
>>
Suddenly, a part of your brain is screaming that something is very wrong, and you find yourself trying to resist. “D-doesn’t this place have cream on it’s own?” You ask, starting to scoot back from the table, figuring you might make a run for it. Unfortunately, scooting back only frees up your groin for the lusty mares to get a better look and touch at it, and its literal seconds before their hooves are slipping all over your shaft, the softer underpart of the pegasus trailing up and down the bottom of your shaft while the Earth mare giggles and pokes with the stiffer point of her hoof and trials it up and down the top.

“Don’t worry about it,” The Earth mare says, standing up on her hind legs. She drapes herself across your shoulders, forelegs stretching so that she can keep in contact with your cock. Meanwhile, the pegasus mare is lying at your hooves in the best vantage point she can manage to drool all over your dick. Literally, as her tongue flops out and she starts to start in on your dick, carefully licking the head while it flares under the affectionate attention. The Earth mare withdraws her hoof and simply hugs around her, rubbing her chest tuft up against your neck while she nibbles playfully at your ear.

As though giving your dick a tongue bath, the mare down below moves downward, tip of her tongue finding every vein and free inch to give it attention while she continues downward, intermixed with “mmms” as she gets more of your musky taste. Eventually, the Earth mare can’t contain herself either, and slide down in front of you. Unlike the pegasus mare, she has no more patience, and her mouth simply wraps around the tip of your dick and she pushes herself down expertly, the warmth and wetness of her mouth encompassing your dick while the pegasus mare finally arrives at your balls.
[1/2]
>>
>>26370307
She cradles them lovingly in her mouth, sucking first one in, and then another until she looks something like a chipmunk her mouth is so back, gurgling all the while, and the Earth mare getting up on top of her as she pushes herself further and further down your shaft. Earth pony endurance does a lot for you, but this is a bit more than you’re ready for and with a grunt, you cum, cock twitching and shooting out your spunk. The Earth mare’s eyes widen happily, and the Pegasus mare quickly (but not too quickly, so as to avoid hurting you) pulls off of your balls with a pop,

Regretfully, the Earth mare finally pull off of your dick as your emission slowly comes to a halt, the pegasus mare immediately goes in for a kiss, both of their faces flush as they do so. This goes on for a while, both of the mares going at it with each other, almost as if you’re not there for a moment, but eventually they pull away, a single line of saliva trailing in between their mouths.

“That was the best meal I’ve had in ages,” the Earth mare says. Huh, that’s funny it almost looks like… Well, you hadn’t seen it before now, but on the tip of both of their heads were two cute little red horns, and they don’t have normal tails… rather thin, wiry red ones with spades at the very edge.
[2/2]

Word count right now is 5666.
>>
>>26370317
Oh dear, succubi.

Well ladies, now that we've had our fun, I must get going.
>>
>>26370317
Those weren't there before. Alright, a deals a deal. I had coffee and you had cream. Can you take me to the night owl now?
>>
>>26370353
>>26370343
You try to stand up but struggle, and you notice that the crack-etchings along your legs have gone almost entirely black, only a flicker of gold among them. Eventually you make it to your hooves and look at the succubi in front of you. “Well ladies…” You murmur. “You had your fun. I had coffee… You had cream… I should… really go now. Can you show me to the, uh, Night Owl place thingie?”

The two succubi glance at you and look back at each other. “I don’t know…” the pegasus says, bouncing from one hoof to the other. “He was really fun and really tasty, too… Are you sure we can’t play with him just a little bit longer.”

The Earth mare strokes her mane a bit. “Hush now,” she said. “Look at him, he’s obviously new to the Night Side, we’d just suck him dry. No, we’ll have to let him go for now, and when he’s got more energy back, then we can play with him more, okay?”

The pegasus pouts but nods, and the two mares take up a position on either side of you and three of you start to walk down the street once more. They’re incredibly warm, radiating all sorts of heat, which is good because you’d probably pass out if you were walking on your own. They hum cheerily and continue to rub up against you and stroke at you casually as you go down the way.
>>
>>26370508
Oh wow, I can't believe they're actually guiding us. Thanks ladies your cool. Even if you did take tattoo energy. Whatever that means.
>>
“W-wow,” you say, a little bit of feeling slowly returning as they guide you along. “Not gonna lie… didn’t entirely expect you to actually guide me here.”

They look at each other and shrug. “Well, we may be monsters,” the pegasus says. “But I mean, we’re not all bad. We just need to it, and doesn’t get all of that yummy energy sucked out of your dick just feel great?”

“Oh, don’t worry too much about us,” the Earth mare picks up. “We just put a few people off. People panicking about stealing souls and stuff like that. The absolute most I’ve done is put someone into a coma for a couple of days… and they were absolutely fine! I even paid for the hospital bill myself.”

The fog, oddly enough, seems to part around them (and you, by extension). You can see a flurry of colors as you all walk through it, but nothing comes close enough to really start impairing you.
>>
>>26370698
If they're feeling talkative then ask how you ended up in front of their building in the first place. The last thing you remember was a pink fog.
>>
“How did I end up here, anyway?” You asked. “That building wasn’t there, and then the pink fog rolled in…” You look around. “And most of the other places look about the same.. but that cafe wasn’t there.”

“Moving around is… tricky in the night,” the succubus noted. “The physical locations, there all still there, but from the looks of it…” She pointed your hooves, and more importantly the tattoos sitting around them. “You can already tell that sometimes things aren’t quite as physical as they seem. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten lost yet… It’s pretty impressive for a normie, er a former daytimer to be so good.”

“It’s a bit of a specialty of mine,” you say with a shrug. “If I had the address to the Night Owl, I could have found it on my own, and once I’ve been there, I’ll be able to find it again pretty easy.:

“Mmm… Just be careful,” the Earth mare says. “Over-reliance on the physical world can leave you a bit in harm’s way… But if you ever need a place to stay, roll around this place and you’ll almost certainly find us. We’ll let you relax for a spell… for a price.”
>>
>>26371001
More cream? I'll keep that in mind then if I need a safe place at night.
>>
“You mean like… more cream?” You ask, eyes naturally straying back to look at their flanks as they walked along, casually bouncing back and forth. “I, um, think I’ll keep that in mind.” The mares giggle and response and nuzzle up to you all the more as you walk forward.

Finally, you arrive at what looks like a diner, a 24-hour one. It’s surprisingly clean, although everything seems about thirty years out of date. A sign proudly proclaims it to be the Night Owl, “Open 24 hours at night, half off after midnight”. The succubi detach themselves from you as you head towards the diner. “We’ll see you later, cutie,” the Earth mare says. The pegasus mare simply gives you a swat on the flank.

Waving goodbye, you enter the diner and find it surprisingly full. It’s got a very 80’s feel to it, with everything well-taken care of and way past its prime, and a couple of ponies buzz back and forth taking care of orders and the like at a frenetic pace. Glancing around for a moment, you see a couple of open booths, and a seat at the bar. Oddly enough, Chilly isn’t present quite yet.

What do you?
>>
>>26371258
sit at a booth and wait for a waiter? Do we even have any money on us? if so we can buy two hay burgers and two drinks. Then we wait for chilly I guess.
>>
You take a seat in one of the booths, surprisingly comfortable, if a bit overused. You poke at the menu in front of you for a couple of minutes, mostly fairly standard fair, but in a nice twist they use real pictures of their food and it still looks pretty good. Eventually a unicorn on rollerskates swings by and comes to a stop. Getting a quick look at her, you see that despite her smile there are three golden tear tattoos trailing down either side of her face. Other than that, she’s cream (not white, CREAM) with a blue mane and a white smile.

“Hi!” She says, and the sheer chippiness almost makes you a little more grumpy. “What can I get for you today? And what’s your name? I don’t think I’ve seen you around.”

“I’m, uh, Package Handler,” you say. “And can I get two of the number 1 combos with a cola on both of the drinks.”

“Absolutely!” The mare chirps, doing and artful spin so she’s turned around in a flash. “Drinks will be out in a bit and the food shouldn’t be much longer~” She leaves off in a sing-song voice and skates away at a rapid gait.

Chilly arrives before the drinks do. Her mane is an absolute mess, frazzled, one of the pigtails almost undone, and her coat is sticking up with an unidentifiable liquid near the edge of her cheek. She regards you grumpily.
>>
>>26371532
Wave her over and tell her you got food. Ask what happened to her after you disappeared. Tell her you appeared in front of a building and the monsters there guided you back. Should we have gone out to look for her?
we thought it would be better to meet here.
>>
“I ordered some food,” you tell her, waving her over. The slowly makes her way over to the booth and sits down with a thump. You’re tempted to reach out and give her a pat on the head, but you’re not sure what lies within that frazzled mane, so you withdraw your hoof and just kind of look at her for a second. She doesn’t seem terribly interested in conversation herself.

“So, uh… I got sidetracked by a couple of mares…” You say in the way of conversation. She doesn’t respond, just staring at you with unfeeling eyes. “So, um, what happened to you?” You ask with a bit of a curious glance.

“Werewolf,” she says simply, before her head slumps down on to the table and she groans. “I got… knotted.” She said. “Order me four of whatever you got. I can’t deal with this right now.”
>>
>>26371881
We ordered a hayburger for her that's already on the way with a drink. Would she really like three more? We can also give her ours when it arrives and we just wait a little longer for another.
as long as we get to have a bite of it first.
At least we can take a break here.
>>
“Well, I got you a hayburger,” you say, rubbing the back of your head. “Are you sure you want, uh, three more?” She nods her head without sitting up and slaps a few bits onto the table.

“Alright. You can have mine when it gets here… I’ll just order another one.” She lifted her face up to look at you and you’re overwhelmed with a sensation of purest gratitude from her. Then the burgers are placed in front of you and you’re briefly terrified. She eats like a whirlwind, barely stopping to swallowing as she attacks her meal.

“I’m gonna need, uh, three more,” you say, looking nervously at the display that’s going on in front of you.

“Honey, if you had told me Chilly day was coming in we would have had a platter waiting,” she says. “I’ll go tell the cook.”

She finishes up her two burgers very quickly and looks a bit more put together, magic lighting up and fixing her up with quick, precise motions, and a lingering chill setting over the table as she finishes up.

Any conversation?
>>
>>26372106
Does all the night stuff tone down when it begins turning into the early hours and I'm assuming when it's 12 and it's darkest that things are the most intense?
If so at least it should be an easy walk back to work.
What's the most packages you had to deliver in a night?
Where does she live? What's her house like?
would you like to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up more while waiting for the food?
>>
“So does all of the… weird stuff tone down a little bit later in the night? Like, more normal at the start, more intense later on?”

“You need to stop thinking such… physicsy sorts of way,” the mare responds and she starts to wipe her face with copious amount of napkins. “There’s really no ‘late at night’ or ‘early at night’. You do what you need to do, and when you’re done, it’s usually about the end time.” She shrugs. “The answer is don’t think about it.”

“Well, like, what’s the most you’ve ever had to do in a single night? Delivery-wise?” The thought of just having the time run out on you with no warning is a pretty bizarre one, and a little bit worrying.

“I once got like 8 packages at once. It was a pretty hard run, but I’m almost always at the Night Owl before the night is done,” she says. “A lot of people have places like this, safe-houses that keep you safe. You just crash here ‘til the nights over and you head home.”

“Where do you live?” You ask.

She regards you a bit warily. “...around.” She finally answers. “What’s it to ya?”
>>
I just want to note that I'm reading along but have nothing more to contribute than what >>26372157 keeps replying with.
>>
>>26372443
Likewise
>>
>>26372443
Same
>>
>>26372420
just wondering if you'd like us to walk home with you or if you lived close to us. it'd be neat if we could be neighbors and not know it. We could hang out during non work hours.

what do we do after this? go to the office, sign some stuff and then go home?
>>
Much appreciated. I was wondering briefly if this was a party of two.
>>
“Well, uh, I was just going to ask if you need me to walk you home!” You said. “Plus, we might live like, next to each other? That might be fun.”

She frowns, face scrunching a bit, but eventually she relaxes and sighs. “I live 201 Park Street, Apartment #362.”

“Really?” You say. “I’m in 311! I’m surprised we haven’t seen each other.”

“Night shift,” she points out. “Your old social circle is pretty much gone. Especially when they invite you out to see stuff after dark and don’t get why you disappear for hours at a time.”

Out of nowhere, a large pegasus mare slides in next to you and you let out a yelp as you’re pushed halfway into the seat and the large pegasus scoots right in next to you.

“Hey there, stranger,” she said, casually draping a hoof over you as you get a look at her. She’s big, even bigger than you, and you’re no slouch in the height department. Her coat is a grey with her mane being black, and a look at her cutie mark shows two swords crossed against each other.
>>
>>26372688
Uh hey there. How can I help you miss?
>>
“Oh, hello ma’am,” you offer the massive mare who’s currently hugging you against her side. The waitress starts over, sees who it is, and turns right back around in a hurry as soon as she sees the large mare. “Can I help you?” You scrunch up a bit and she clutches you all the title.

“Yeah, I’m just excited to meet my new partner is all,” she said. “I’m Inna Pinch, pegasus and one hell of a stud,” she says. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Package Handler,” you say, breath weezing out a bit as she crushes your lung very affectionately.

You’re kind of running out of breath. What are you gonna do?
>>
>>26372980
I wouldn't mind some oxygen, please.
>>
>>26372980
can we call you inna or pinch? While I like the affection you're squeezing a little too tight. Mind easing it up?
>>
“The affection is appreciated,” you say tapping at her hoof. “But it’s a little too tight.” You tap at her hoof frenetically, and she eventually releases the grip, and you gasp for air, slumping down a little as her hoof lays across you as opposed to gripping you.

“Sorry about that,” she said. “I guess I just don’t know ma own strength.” Her other hoof rubs the back of her head embarassedly.

“Its fine,” you say, sitting up as you recover. “So do I call you Inna? Or Pinch?”

“Either or. Most of my friends call me Pinch. Especially when they’re in a pinch.” She snorts a laugh of a couple of time and sighs happily.

“So, it’s your first day, issit? What do you think so far? Excited for the job? The pays good at least.” Meanwhile, a stack of burgers arrives for Chilly and she passes one to you before she begins eating the pile ravenously.
>>
>>26373162
The job is certainly not what I expected it to be. I thought it was just like delivering packages during the day but at night. I very was wrong but for what it pays I think we can handle it if it's what it was like tonight.
>>
>>26373162
Good morning.

Say we're a little overwhelmed. It's not what we expected, and it'll take some time to get used to.
Since she said she's a stud, does this mean she has a dick?
>>
I have to run for tonight. I'll level with you that my schedule is pretty crazy, so keep a look out for me asking if anyone wants me to run at all hours of the day.

Gnight!
>>
>>26373354
have a good night and hopefully see you at the same time tomorrow.
>>
We should probably ask about the cracks on our legs changing color. And eat our hamburger.
>>
So we're going to rotate partners?
>>
time for bumps.
>>
>>26375237
>>
Let's ask how many partners we'll have
>>
>>26376599
Probably 4.
>>
>>26376626
That'd be neat.
>>
>>26375911
>>
>>26364957
>>26361073
>>
>>26378068
>>
love these CYOA's
>>
More of this
>>
>>26379980
>>
Waiting bump.
>>
>>26381914
>>
>>26382477
>>
>>26383037
>>
>>26383820
>>
i guess op is dead
>>
>>26384530
>>
>>26386084
>>
“Well its a bit overwhelming,” you say with a shrug. “I mostly expected it to be, y’know, delivering packages. But at night.”

“Well, strip out monsters, eldritch geometry, and the mind fucking… Oh wait, you were with Chilly? Just make that literal fucking. Anyway, strip those out and that’s basically what it is. You should see some other jobs. I hear people who work the night shift at MareDonald’s have it bad.”

“Yeah… Its a bit confusing,” you say. “I mean, I’m not sure how half this stuff works. What’s with the tattoos?” You take a bit of your hamburger. It’s pretty damn good. No gourmet by any stretch of the word but it’s got that absolutely satisfying taste that seems to go with Greasy Spoons all the time.

“That tattoo is just an indicator,” Chilly says, finally snapping out of her food berserker-rage. “It represents your power to some degree, or at least the reaction that it gave you. When its glowing, you’ve got a lot of power saved up. When it’s not glowing, it’s currently drained. Usually there’s some kind of adverse affect to it being drained.”
>>
>>26387232
is there anyway to tell what effect you're under? Also from now on avoid getting power drained. Gotcha.
>>
>>26387280
Pretty much this.

Ask if there are others we should look out for to not avoid literal fucking
>>
“Is there any way to tell what the effect is?”

“Well, Chilly here gets really cold,” Pinch says. “And the only way to turn it off is to-”

“PINCH,” Chilly cuts in, glaring at the bigger pegasus. “Gets really twitchy and can’t stand to sit still for more than a couple of seconds.” There’s a surprisingly intense staring contest between the two of them, but its clear that Chilly, stature aside, is the more threatening of the two.

“I, uh, suppose I should avoid that…” You say. “I mean those mares drained me a whole lot but-”

The two turns to look at you. Chilly looks surprised, while Pinch looks deeply amused. “Damn,” she said. “First night and you already got succubi on your ass? That’s pretty impressive. Maybe later you and I could-”

“You should avoid them,” Chilly says, cutting Pinch off one more time. “Most creatures that try and bargain with you are up to no good.”
>>
>>26387588
what are they up to? they said that they would keep me safe for more energy. They even led me back here.
>>
>>26387588
Yeah, I figured out their game pretty quick, but they didn't actually seem that bad.
They did bring me here after all.
>>
>>26387588
Being harmful in would be bad business for succubi wouldn't it? As long as they're primarily interested in draining energy it would be bad to really hurt someone that seems likely to return. Any significant damage they might have done would have likely occurred when I stumbled upon them in the first place. Any soul sucking or enslavement or the like. Unless they're playing some weird long game that doesn't make sense.
>>
“Yeah, I, uh, figured out what they were up to pretty quickly,” you say in between bites of your hayburger. “But they didn’t seem that bad. They lead me here after all.”

Chilly shakes her head. “No way,” she said. “They’re waiting until you get more strength or something, but there isn’t any kind of monster that’s doing anything but trying to eat you or rape you, long term. Or some combination of the two, and not always in the order you’re expecting.”

“Don’t mind Chilly,” Pinch says, flipping a hoof nonchalantly, and taking a rather hefty chef’s salad from the waitress as she pops back around to give Pinch her food. “She’s had a few bad run-ins and now she’s convinced that they’re all bad. I think some of them are downright nice.”

You shrug. They seemed honest enough in their promise of cream for safekeeping, but they could just be very good liars, after all. Its hard to say.

If you want to skip ahead to the end of this just say so. I don't know when you guys are getting bored.
>>
>>26387874
This world info is interesting.
Besides, since we're mostly going to just have one partner on deliveries, this kind of banter is good for characters. We can learn stuff about them without having to ask them anything.
>>
>>26387874
I'm fine continuing.
So how long has Pinch been working the nightshift then?
>>
>>26387874
unless there is anything else that needs to be mentioned I guess we can just go home. I'm not bored though. let's ask if there is a way to activate our powers. do we just think about it and it happens? because we went through those zombies earlier tonight easily.
other then that I guess we can just end the night as there are no more questions I can think of. unless there is something else that they need to tell us?
>>
“How about you, Pinch?” You ask. “Have you been at the night shift long enough to have a real opinion on all this?”

“Well, I’ll admit Chilly’s the most senior member,” Pinch explains with a mouthful of half-chewed salad. “She’s been working at the company for like, four years-” Chilly nods to confirm the factoid “-but I’m pretty senior, I’ve been there a year and a half. And I’m fuckin’ amazing at my job, long as Chilly doesn’t end up getting me raped too much.” Chilly scowls but doesn’t say anything.

“So you’re the most experienced?” You ask Chilly. “Do you have any idea what my tattoos and stuff do? I mean, I went through those zombies like nothing…”

She shrugs. “It could be any number of things. Super speed, breaking stuff, things like that. But its not like that one comic book where the mare gets the ability to make fire or anything, its more like there’s going to be a concept or an idea that the fog made your brain get stuck on, and that’s what it’s going to focus on, and how its going to change you.”
>>
>>26388021
If I'm understanding this correctly the only thing we'll care about is delivering packages on time and a "go go go!" attitude since we were annoyed about having to help chilly earlier after we used it.
>>
>>26388021
Do some thinking, what were we focusing on?
Also, since the fog acts on the subconscious desires and all, is it really rape when it happens to Chilly?
>>
>>26388083
I think it was more of a annoyance at having to stop. At all. Ever again. A juggernaut. But that could just be my interpretation since I've always liked juggernauts.
>>
“The stigma might be like, being obsessed with continuing on…” You say. “I got really, REALLY annoyed when I had to stop and grab Chilly… Or I might just want to keep moving forever. Like literally never wanting to stop…”

“Let me know if you figure it out,” Chilly says. “It’s good to have an idea of what everyone can do.”

You nod and there’s a bit of a lull as everyone focuses on eating, and you process everything that you’ve heard and everything that’s happened that night.

“Hey…” you say, looking over at Chilly. “So if the night is reflecting your subconscious desires, when the things fuck you are they really rap-”

You hear Pinch say “Uh-Oh” and there’s a brief blur of motion.

“I’m gonna kill him!” Chilly says, suddenly only held back by Pinch, who’s clearly not having too easy a time of it. “I’ll show HIM subconscious desires. More like overtly conscious desires for his FACE to get ripped off.”

Pinch looks back at you. “Touchy subject,” she says. “Try to avoid it.”
>>
>>26388179
well, she did warn us earlier not to look too deeply into it and I wouldn't have said anything but that there you go.
Say sorry.
>>
>>26388179
Seems like a good time to finish up and head out.
>>
>>26388179
Sorry Chilly, didn't mean anything by it. Uh, I'm gonna take my face home before something happens to it.
>>
“Yeah…” You say. “I think I should get my face home before something happens to it…” As if by magic, at that moment the sun peeks over the horizons, bathing the world in a golden glow. The diner immediately begins to disperse, a dozen nightworkers of seemingly every trade starting to filter out like so many shadows driven into hiding by the sun.

“Alright, we’re off to walk to our apartment,” Pinch says, shaking Chilly a little bit. “I think this one has calmed down enough if that if you’re going the same way…”

“He lives in our apartment building,” Chilly grumbled, glasses still a little steamed but calming down for the most part. “He can come with us if he likes.” They both look over at you.
>>
>>26388451
Let's go!
>>
>>26388451
Sure!
>>
“Sure!” You say. “Why not?” The three of you pay up your bill (with a nice tip for the friendly waitress) and make your way back home. The town looks distinctly different in the light. No fog to speak of (not that there’s any moisture in the air lately, anyway) and everything looks more normal. You don’t see any bizarre structures lying where they shouldn’t be, a lot of the buildings are in more localized areas, with one style dominating each area. Your mental map can note any change, but you’re almost certain it was there.

Chilly is riding on Pinch’s back, relaxing a bit and starting to look a bit warmer, while Pinch’s hair is starting to stand on end. She doesn’t complain, though, and keeps on walking in the lazy morning haze. You see the signs of a city slowly coming to life, the occasional sleep-deprived worker rousing himself, not early enough to be a real schedule but too early to be a comfortable time to wake up at, the coffee shops opening up the shutter, haggard students on the way to early morning classes, and the occasional jogger clag in yoga shorts.

It’s jarringly peaceful after what you went through, and you’re torn on whether or not it makes the peace a little eerie or just all the more special.

Eventually, you’re all at your apartment building and heading upstairs. Any last conversation before you guys head off your seperate ways for now?
>>
>>26388712
Impressive.
>>
>>26388737
Sh-shut up.
>>
>>26388731
not really. just a see you tomorrow. Let's go to sleep.
>>
For now, you just wave goodbye to them. It’s only a short walk to your apartment, and after a short fumble with your keys, you’re in your room again. Checking the clock, it’s about 8 AM… time is really funky in the other world, you suppose. Oh well, that’s a full shift you’re getting paid for, and now its time to sleep.

You start off towards your bedroom, but you’re stopped by a knock at the door…

To be continued, probably earlyish tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!
>>
>>26388899
check peephole to see who it is. Answer the door and ask what they need. We were about to sleep.
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>26388899
Goodnight, and thanks for a very entertaining CYOA to read! Maybe one of these times our schedules will align so I can participate. Regardless it's fun to follow!

also, checked!
>>
beb
>>
You take a moment to check through the peephole, but looking through it, you can’t quite see anything, so you pull open the door and see your new diminutive coworker standing in the doorway.

“Shut the door,” she says, pushing past you into your apartment. “I need your help with something.” Once inside, she takes a quick gander at your apartment and lets out a low whistle. “And I thought stallions were supposed to be messy,” she said, looking around at your carefully organized room.

“Hey, I like to be able to find things,” you say. “Now what did you want?” She’s not wearing anything other than her glasses right now, and you see her cutie mark for the first time, and note that it’s a simplified sun with light heat waves coming off of it. Which is pretty bizarre, considering her name, her coloration, her apparent powers… Everything, pretty much.

She looks at you, regarding you coolly for a second before her expression turns a bit more conflicted. “I… uh… So when I use my power I get cold… Like really cold. And, uh… I need your help to warm up.”
>>
>>26392388
Can't ask Inna Pinch? Also alright sure. That's fine. How do I do that?
>>
>>26392388
You... wanna blanket? Or a hug? Maybe both?
Pretty sure I know what she really wants :^)
>>
“Sure,” you say. “Need a hug? Maybe a blanket? Both? I’m surprised you didn’t just ask Pinch.” You make your way over to the closet and start to sort through it for a blanket.

“It’s, uh, a bit more complicated than that,” the mare says. “I need you to… sleep with me…”

If you had been eating something sitcom style this would be the part you would start to choke on it in surprise. As it is, you just sort of start to sputter as you look back at her. She gives you a quick smack on the cheek and looks away, face flush purple.

“Not like that!” She says. “I need to absorb your body heat, and so I need you to cuddle with me in bed,” she said. “I understand if you don’t want to… It’ll be a bit cold to start with… But I’m really cold and it’s been like months since I could do this.”

“This still doesn’t explain why Pinch doesn’t help you,” you note, rubbing the place on your face where she struck you.

“It… doesn’t work like that,” she says. “I need to find the other person attractive… And I’m not gay. So w-will you help me?”
>>
>>26392673
Yeah we'll help. Put a blanket around her as a kind of buffer so it's not so cold at first and then get under another blanket and cuddle her up.
>>
>>26392673
Wow, this stuff is complicated huh?
Sure, I guess we can snuggle.
>>
>>26392673
I want to fuck freezer horse
>>
As it is, you easily find a thick woolen blanket and wrap her up in it. She kicks her hoofs ineffectually. “This isn’t gonna make me much warmer,” she muttered. “It’s the curse, naturally setting my body temperature lower.”

“Yeah, and it’s kinda complicated,” you say. “I mean, mine is just ‘do thing, have problem’, and Pinch’s sounds like that, too. Why does yours have a set button to make it happen and to make it go away.”

“I dun wanna talk about it,” she mutters from within the blanket as you carry her into the bedroom. You slip her onto the bed and curl up next to her, big enough to basically act as a second blanket for her. Its still get a little bit of a chill, but the blanket negates the worst of it.

“The blanket is for me,” you say as you pull another one over you, this one a bit lighter, considering its summer out. “So I don’t get icicled by you. And also so little Load doesn’t shrivel up.”

She huffs and rolls her eyes as she levitates the glasses off of her face and onto your night stand.

“...thanks,” she said. “This is… nice.”
>>
>>26392980
Time to sleep.
>>
>>26392980
Activate snooze.
>>
>>26392980
Engage temporary coma mode
>>
>>26393034
>>26393054
Shouldn't we like try and ask her about herself right now? She's super vulnerable and she'd probably open up to us pretty easily
>>
>>26393140
I don't have anything to ask though and even if I did I doubt she'd talk about anything since she always goes silent when we start getting in too deep.
though maybe we can get a little more out of her then usual at the moment. maybe we should start petting her?
>>
Let it lie or dig deeper?

Going straight for the throat is rarely going to be effective. As in real life, so in CYOA, bit by bit is the answer.
>>
>>26393176
instinct tells me to let it lie right now and ask her more as time goes on and we cuddle regularly. though we should ask if she's going to sleep with us from now on.
>>
>>26393176
Just go to sleep.
She didn't come here to talk, and pestering her when she's tired won't endear us to her.
>>
Part of you is seized with curiosity about the small mare, but for now you figure it’s best to just rest. “Think nothing of it, you say, patting the mare curled up beside you. “Sleep tight.”

“Mmmf.” Is the most coherent a response you get before she falls asleep, breathing lightly beside you. It takes a bit to get used to the slightly chilly mass beside you, but eventually you manage to fall asleep.

Your sleep is dreamless and as thick as meadowgrass. You sleep peacefully and restfully and wake up to the feeling like you’re on fire. Hot hot HOT. You eventually spring backwardsout of fear that an actual fire has started in your bed, but as you land, panting and sweaty, you see that nothing of the sort has happened. You were roughly the same position as when you left.

A tentative touch to the pile of blankets shows that it is blisteringly hot. Improbably so, almost like a space heater. That’s… bizarre.
>>
>>26393306
Check the time. How long until we need to go to work? Check on Chilly. Still sleeping peacefully? Let's have breakfast.
>>
>>26393306
Did we do that? Is that our thing?
Check on Chilly.
>>
Did you do that? You wonder. It might have been your powers, but you can’t immediately think of a connection. Regardless, that doesn’t look entirely healthy to be wrapped up in, so you grab the blanket and quickly pull it apart to reveal… a mare that is not entirely Chill.

Where she was once a bright blue she’s now a subdued orange with a red mane, both of which are in their same relative arrangements before… and she’s really sweaty, all but gasping for air as she’s freed from the burrito.

“S-so… hot…” She says, but not in particularly upset fashion. You can still feel a touch of warmth radiating from her, though not nearly as oven-like as before. “Oh, thank you Load,” she says. “This is the best I’ve felt in months.”
>>
>>26393640
is it normal to be as hot as you are right now?
>>
>>26393640
I can`t say thats the first time a mare has told me that.
>>
“I can’t say that’s the first time a mare’s told me that,” you say with an accompanying eyewaggle. An expertly thrown pillow smacks against your face, but you only smile all the wider. “And while we’re on the topic, are you always this hot?”

She blushes for a second, then her eyes widen in realization and she looks down at herself. “M-most of the time, no,” she says. “Not since I started the job. Chilly’s actually a nickname, though. My real name is Sunny day, and I used to be warm like this most of the time. The mark kind of changed that… if you work the job long enough, that happens… Pinch is almost at that point, actually.”
>>
>>26393949
>Sunny Days
pls
>>
>>26393949
How has she been changing? How long will you be like this? What would you like for breakfast?
>>
>>26393958
>three sunny Ds
>>
>>26393949
Does that mean Pinch will twitch all the time?
>>
>>26393949
So my legs are gonna fall off and I'm gonna become a legless horse?
>>
“Do you want any breakfast? I can make pancakes, maybe some haycon…”

“Sure,” Sunny says, slipping out of bed and moving almost lazily towards the door, eyes half-lidded in a contented sort of. She followed you out to your kitchenlet, built into the main body of the room. “Make whatever.”

For a second, you have no idea if you have any ingredients for waffles, but opt to make some anyway. As you cook, you look back at her. “So… if that’s what its like, I’m not gonna lose my legs or anything, am I?”

“Hm…?” Sunny asks, looking over at you. “Oh, no, probably not. More like, your mark will kind of… take over some chunk of you. Like how I got cold, and eventually my coat color changed.”

“Oh… that’s relief,” you say, imagining yourself lying on the ground, wriggling around. “So like, Pinch is probably gonna get like super twitchy?’

“Probably,” Sunny said. “I dunno. Hers is kind of weird… most likely she’ll have a hard time not moving like at all, or she’ll just do everything she wants to, with no real thought about it.”

“How long are you gonna stay like this?” You ask, leaning up against your counter while you stir up the batter, so you can look at her.

“Hm… If I have to use my powers I’ll probably be back to, uh, ‘normal’ by the end of the night. Otherewise, it could be like, two or three days.”
>>
>>26394163
can't think of anything to ask so let's just continue making breakfast and then eat. Is pinch not a heavy sleeper then?
>>
I've got to get ready for work. Expect a little bit tomorrow around the same time.
>>
>>26394022
Actually, there's four Sunny Ds now.
>>
if we can't bang the monsters in the fog we can at least still bang sunny, pinch and the mares we deliver packages to.
>>
beb
>>
bump to the top
>>
>>26395280
>packages
>>
who's ready for another night of making deliveries!
>>
chilly admitted to thinking we're attractive.
>>
>>26396651
>>
>>26399282
>>
>>26399971
>>
>>26400708
>>
>>26401215
>>
Good night bump.
>>
>>26397940
Looking forward to it!
>>
Added Night Delivery to the archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/
>>
>>26402734
Neat.

>>26394163
Should we casually ask why she keeps doing this job with all the hassle that comes with it?
>>
>>26402734
Holy shit. This is a dream come true. Update in 30 minutes for 5 or so hours.
>>
“So if this job is such a hassle,” you ask, looking over at Sunny. “Why do you keep going with it?”

She needs ponder this one for a second, tapping at her snottle as she considers. “Well, I don’t know,” she said. “First off something about your brain chemistry just shifts after you take the job, and once you’ve started the job it’s really hard to just quit. Plus I mean, can you imagine going back to a normal job after this? I fight zombies and tentacle monsters and werewolves. Sure I get raped by them every now and then but uh…” She says, suddenly realizing where that line of thinking was going. “I mean. Um. Uh…”

Given an awkward situation the only thing you can really do is try and make it worse. “Well, on an unrelated note,” you say, peeling off the first of the waffles. “You admitted last night that you think you’re attractive.”

She shifts into her grumpy face and looks away. “I’m allowed,” she announced. “To find anyone I want attractive. And don’t think this means I’m gonna like… sleep with you or anything. I appreciate the cuddling, but despite what the bullshit magic of the night seems to think, I am not just dying for a stallion to ravage my innards.”
>>
>>26404045
>You admitted last night that you think you’re attractive
>you think you're attractive
Pls
But tell her you appreciated the comment and you think she's kinda hot too
Pun fully intended
>>
>>26404045
We never implied that and won't force her to. Finish up breakfast and get a shower. Time for work
>>
>>26404045
Hey that's fine, I think you hot too.
And I get what you mean about the job. It's weird but kinda exciting.
>>
>>26404045
May we know why? Face? body type? voice?
>>
As you finish up the food and dish it out, you sit next down on the barstool next to her at your island and take a quick glance at the clock. It’s about 5 PM right now, after sleeping, and you have to be at work around midnight, so you’ve got a bit of time to do whatever you want to. Or you could just watch some television and detox, which would be almost like skipping to your workday, but you might miss out on the daytime.

“Hey don’t worry about it,” you say, lifting up a hoof. “I totally understand, and I’m not about to force you or anything.”

She nods and seems to visibly relax. “Okay…” she mutters as she takes a couple of bites of waffle before grabbing a copious amount of syrup and practically drowning your cooking in it. “Thank you.”

“But,” you follow up. “If you’d be willing to say… What is it that makes me so sun-damned hot? My sculpted figure? Chiseled jaw? Mellifluous voice?”

She taps at her snootle a couple of times thoughtfully before she gets a rather devious look on her face and looks back at you. “Well,” she said. “Let’s just say that at my height… I see everything.”
>>
>>26404251
Ah, you've spotted the 'package'.
>>
>>26404251
Oh. You saw? That would explain it. Was it by accident or intentionally?
I guess we can go to the store and restock on food we might need? More bread. More haycon. Getting some rice.
>>
“Ah, you’ve spotted the package? Was that on accident, or did you just want a better look?”
You give her an eyebrow waggle for the best possible effect.

“Well uh lots of work to do today gotta go bye,” she says loudly, face somehow turning even redder than its current pinkish hue. She manages to cram half a waffle into her face before she practically sprints out of the room, bumping into your door briefly before opening it and running out.

With a chuckle, you finish up your own food before you take care of the dishes and clean-up, sorting everything out and getting it all ship-shape. You notice that your groceries and running low, and in anticipation of payday on Friday in six days you should probably readjust the numbers…

Long story short, pretty much all of your money just became free, and its time to splurge on some groceries! Which reminds you that being a functioning adult is boring and you sigh as your grab your coat and start to head out. You’re on your way down the stairs when a familiar pegasus lands next to you with a loud thud and Pinch lands next to you, pulling you next to her with a wing. “Do we need to get somebody a congrats on the sex cake?”
>>
>>26404430
Only cuddles, Pinch, but you're not gonna believe me anyway, are you?
>>
>>26404430
You get cake for having sex with a succubus? Also how does she even know? If she's talking about chilly though (let's only call her sunny in private) then nothing happened there.
>>
>>26404430
Of course not Pinch. I'm a pure and innocent stallion.
>>
I think she forgot her glasses on our night stand.
>>
“Only cuddles, Pinch,” you say. “I am a pure and an innocent stallion.”

She snorts and gives you a tap on the arm. “Yeah,” she said. “And I’ve so much as looked at a stallion’s nether regions. That would be IMMORAL.” She says this last bit with all the fervor of a church-going, 80-year-old mare. “But nah, I get where you’re coming from. Plus, Chilly has had herself a string of bad luck with stallions over the years. So let me put this simply. If you’re an ass to her, I’m gonna sit on your face.” She frowns. “No. That sounds like fun, not insulting. Okay, how’s about this, if you’re not an ass to her, I’ll sit on your face.”

The sun is starting to set, but the summer evening is still bright and warm as the two of you make your way to the supermarket. Pinch either needs to go to or doesn’t particularly care where you’re going, and so she follows along rather happily. You live in a nice enough neighborhood, you probably wouldn’t have been able to afford it on your own if you hadn’t picked up your uncle’s rent controlled apartment. No wonder the girls need to share a room to afford rent… Though your paycheck, as far as you can tell, is petty damn nice.
>>
>>26404702
I think she mixed that around. She's supposed to NOT sit on our face. Let's continue to the store and get the things we need! Let's ask how she and chilly started living together.
did they live in separate places and then they liked each other enough at work to live together?
>>
>>26404702
Any hypothetical face sitting can wait until later.
We should think about buying a few things to help us out on the job.
Maybe werewolves can be distracted by dog treats.
>>
>>26404702
>I’ll sit on your face
What an enticing thought.
Ask her how she got into the business.
>>
“You might be confused on the relative goodness or badness of sitting on my face,” you point out. “But we’ll have to discuss that later. Do you think we could get some basic supplies to help out with the work? Dog treats to distract werewolves, that sort of thing.”

She shrugs. “That’s a bit more planning than I tend to put forth into the job. I suppose a couple of things here or there could definitely help you out, but it’s kind of a mixed bag as to what you can get.” The two of you enter the supermarket, a surprisingly large affair. It’s one of those regional supersized deals where you can find almost anything under the sun, so any sort of supplies you’re looking at can probably be bought here, within reason.

“So how’d you get into this? Did you know Chilly from the job or were you guys living together?”

“Oh, we’ve known each other about two years or so now,” Pinch said as she pokes through a couple of clothes near the entrance. “She mentioned the job every now and then and I was like ‘fucking mosnters ‘n’ shit? That sounds like a riot’. So I picked up the job and I’ve pretty much loved it ever since.

Compile a list of supplies. The more you take on any given night, the heavier your load will be.
>>
Buy a lot of pancake mix. Or ingredients for waffles.
>>
>>26405030
We need to buy a spray bottle for the werewolf. Maybe bring a rolled up newspaper too. The treats should be rewards for when it actually listens.
Let's get carrots, rice, pancake mix and more syrup. Oatmeal bars as a snack for later. spaghetti and tomato sauce. That should be good for food for a bit.
>>
>>26405030
dentata, for our sunny marefriend
>>
I'm really sorry for the shorter sessions lately, but I have to run. Work's been eating up a lot of my time lately. Expect a bit of a longer session tomorrow, and a much longer session the day after.
>>
File: 1415135279052.gif (1022KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
1415135279052.gif
1022KB, 200x186px
>>26405219
See you then, faggot. Thanks for running.
>>
>>26405219
l8r m8r
>>
>>26405219
bOi
>>
>>26405219
Looking forward to tomorrow then. Night adventures!
>>
Let's ask pinch if she wants to get a small candy or something.
>>
>>26405219
I only wish you were awake when I am.

We should get some light stuff, still be prepared.
Maybe a small knife, in case blunt force doesn't work?
We could get some hard candy, use it to distract monsters, or trip them up like marbles.
Dog treats for werewolves seem like a good idea.
We might be bring a small first aid kit too. Or at least some bandages. We do have a bag right?
Oh, and food. It's what we came here for.
And if sex stuff happens, lube.
>>
>>26407787
>Maybe a small knife, in case blunt force doesn't work?

Let's not go for weapons. Chilly has been working the job for years and didn't need a weapon either. We should have the determination to go through all this with some mercy. Let's get some dog treats and maybe a snickers apart from our regular groceries.
>>
How about we ask inna pinch what we might need for the night?
>>
>>26408221
Okay, how about an air horn?
It might work in a pinch
>>
>>26408577
I like that idea.
>>
Let's ask pinch what she usually likes to do for fun.
>>
>>26409009
I have a strong suspicion of what that might be, but yeah sure, might be good for some smalltalk.
>>
>>26409009
Other than face sitting.
>>
We should also take this opportunity to learn more things about chilly. Like what kind of things she likes. Flowers? poetry? book genres? Pizza? this is a dumb question but do we ever deliver pizza?
>>
>>26409009
Does she have a tickle fetish?
>>
bumping from nine
>>
Bump from 10
>>
If we were to mount pinch would our hooves be off the ground?
>>
>>26411082
let's not bring niche fetishes in here, that can kill a quest faster than you can say "oviposition".
>>
bumping to the top
>>
You start to piece walk through the store, striking up conversation as you go. While you talk, you make a mental list of the things that you’re grabbing. First of all the food you came here for, more waffle mix, oats, some candy (and an extra bag of hard candy just in case it comes in handy), carrots, rice, spaghetti, tomato sauce, all of the stuff you’ve been running; low on lately. Having a job is nice. As an afterthought you grab some oatbars in case you get hungry on a job. Can’t hurt to have those around, after all.

“So what do you like to do for fun?” You ask Pinch as the two of you make your way through the aisles. She doesn’t really buy anything, just grabbing things here and there and scrutinizing them before putting it back (and rarely where she picked it up from). “Though I think I can probably guess.”

“Well, I’m pretty big into a high-skill flying maneuvers,” she said. “I’m not the best when it comes to endurance slogs, but I can do a couple of sweet tricks, ‘specially when it comes to leveraging my flying in a combat situation. I’m also a sucker for comic books (especially Road Rage) and I even dabble in classic literature from time to time.”

[1/2]
>>
>>26414795

“Huh,” you say. “I was absolutely certain you were going to go straight fo-”

“I also like fucking a lot.”

“There it is,” you say with a grin. “I mean, I guess there’s nothing wrong with it as long as it's not the whole of your being.”

“That and it’s just fun. Got nothing else to do? Well, fucking’s always good… in a pinch.”

You wince. That one was a little bit painful. “Can I get you to never say that again?” You sincerely request. “That’s going to get old fast.”

“Nah,” she said, flipping a hoof. “I’m more likely to say it now that I know that it bothers you that much.”

You roll your eyes. “Well… could you give me some more information on Chilly? I think she might be, uh, interested in me, but I don’t really know the first thing about her.”

“Well… what do you want to know? Shoot me some questions and I might answer them.”
[2/2]
>>
>>26414800
what does she like? what does she not like?
>>
>>26414800
What kind of food does she like?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 920x812px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 920x812px
Sunny "Chilly" Day.
>>
>>26414910
Holy shit this is amazing! Thank you so much!
>>
>>26414910
I want to lick her sweaty inner thigh..
>>
You consider for a second. Given that you only recently met her, it’s kind of hard to get a direct read on her. Maybe some general information. “Well… what about her likes and dislikes?”

“Hm… That one’s a bit hard to say,” Pinch says. “I mean, she does a lot of stuff but a lot of the stuff that she does is maintenance work… She’s pretty good at fixing things up, and she studies a lot, but I don’t know if she likes those things as much as she needs to do them. She sunbathes a lot, for obvious reasons… Oh! I know. She likes to paint these tiny like figurines. She’s got like a whole army of knights ‘n’ shit, but they look really ugly. Don’t, uh, tell her I said that. She gets angry. Does that count as a dislike?”

“Sort of, I guess. What about food?”

“Considering she eats instant noodles nine nights out of ten, she likes pretty much anything. Me too. Make me food. And/or I’ll sit on your face.”
>>
>>26414910
I want to cuddle and fuck her back to her sweltering hot disposition.
>>
>>26415011
Spicy food maybe?
>>
>>26415011
Good to know. Is there anyone else at the job I'll be meeting in the future?
Can't just be you and Chilly, right?
>>
>>26415117
let's bring the Chilli to the Chilly
>>
>>26415247
>>26415117
These two sound good.
>>
“Maybe spicy food?” You ask. Considering her omnipresent obsession with heat, it wouldn’t be a bad place to start.

“Yeah, that sounds about right,” Pinch says. The two of you make your way through the non food aisles. Medical supplies, a multi-tool with a knife, and some lubricant, ignoring Pinch’s smile.

“So, are there any more ponies who are involved in the job?” You ask. “Or are you, me, and Chilly the only ones?” You ask as you sort through some dog treat, trying to decide which one would appeal to a giant werewolf the most. You decide for ‘large breed’ and grab a squeaky newspaper just in case.

“There’s one more, got hired just a coupla weeks before you. She’s an… odd duck. Her name’s Blind Seer, but she can see, which is kinda fuckin weird. I’m uh… not sure I like going out with her. Things just get weirder and weirder, and there are all these brain puzzles that you have to figure out… It’s confusing as all hell.”

“I’ll keep an eye out for her,” you note. “She seems nice enough.” You shrug and make your way towards check-out.

“You know,” she says. “I’m having a bit of a trouble getting a read on you here. You just met Chilly but you seem pretty into her. I mean, like, I’m not saying Chilly’s great, but aren’t you jumping at her a bit quick? Maybe ignoring other possibilities? Of ponies who could like you? Who you might like even more?”
>>
>>26415292
well she's pretty cute and you enjoyed the time you spent with her. That doesn't mean our eyes aren't on others though. Give her flank a light pat.
>>
>>26415292
Look at her in the eyes

I don't believe in the whole soul mate thing, you know? It looks like me and Chilly could spend some quality time together, even if we're not a perfect match
And she's nice all around, and I think I saw some signals, so why should I not try to push my luck a little?
>>
>>26415377
>Look at her in the eyes

only for a second to see her reaction
>>
>>26415292
I'm not proposing to her Pinch, I just like to be prepared.
>>
“Well…” You say, looking over at her for a second to see her reaction. Oddly enough, she seems to be doing the same to you, eyes darting back and forth as she looks at what would be best described as a “big ass machete”. “...it’s not that simple. I don’t really believe in the whole soul mate thing, y’know? I just… like spending time with Chilly. I don’t know if we’re a perfect match. I just kind of got some signals and-”

You’re cut off a pair of hooves grab you and twirl you around ‘til you’re facing Pinch. “Fuckin’ first stallion we can associate with in two years,” Pinch grumbled. “Like hell she’s gonna get away with signals…” She pushes in and presses her muzzle against yours. It starts off hard and fast as she’s almost hungry for you, tongue slipping inside your mouth, but after a while, she softens up a bit, hooves casually sliding down your body and poking at your flank. One of her eyes creeps open to get a look at how you’re reacting.
>>
File: prostagma.jpg (6KB, 180x159px) Image search: [Google]
prostagma.jpg
6KB, 180x159px
>>26415592
>>
>>26415592
wide eyes and a blush?
Or maybe our eyes darting around like we're thinking about it until eventually we close them and we shrug kissing back.
>>
Not in the fucking shop!
>>
File: 1445383898937.gif (18KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
1445383898937.gif
18KB, 1000x574px
>>26415697
>Not in the fucking shop
>the fucking shop
Anyway, agreed.

>>26415592
Get her off, look around for any bystanders. Don't make our feelings about the kiss itself apparent right now, just ask what the heck she was thinking.
>>
>>26415592
w-wew
Okay, that's a signal alright.
>>
Your eyes are widen open and there’s a deep flush over your face. Eventually, you gain some semblance of what’s actually happening and reach out to push Pinch off. “What the hell?” You say in a hushed tone. “What are you thinking? That’s… not appropriate going to the store behavior.” You don’t mention the kiss, rather intentionally. That was one hell of a signal, but this is not the sort of thing you should really do when you could just talk to her about it.

Pinch looks at you, a deep flush starting to spread over her own face. She seems a little bit ashamed of what she was doing, almost a little bit dazed by the whole experience. The machete drops from her hoof and clatters on the ground. You can practically feel the eyes of the assembled store employees, looking at the only piece of entertainment in the past three hours. “I... “ She looked around. Her wings flare out and she jumps up, soaring over the aisles. It’s hard to trace her path, but she’s moving quick enough you don’t think you can follow her.
>>
>>26415877
Yes you can catch up on her, it's your power!
You've got to catch her to make it clear!
>>
>>26415877
Can we do the speedy thing in the day?
>>
>>26415877
I guess we'll see her later? Also we probably could catch up to her since she's not good with endurance and we're an earth pony so we have a slight advantage.
>>
File: 1451598265996.jpg (34KB, 448x310px) Image search: [Google]
1451598265996.jpg
34KB, 448x310px
>>26415877
>>26415904
This, let's see if we can't surprise ourselves. We got a mare to reassure.
>>
But… there’s an impulse, pounding in the back of your mind. Your hooves start to move, and the motion follows the action. The amount of energy that it takes to move your legs diminishes rapidly as you go. Physics is a joke. A construct of sunlight and nature, and you are marked, marked by something deeper than either of those. The action follows the thought, and the thought follows the will. You are not a pony. You are not an assemblage of flesh and blood. You are a force. An unstoppable force. An unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force…

And you’re moving. The store starts to fall away. Ponies leap out of your way as you charge through them, shouting at you to watch where you’re going. Don’t they know that you are watching where you’re going? You’re going forward and if that means you go through them so be it. You are an unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force…

The doors stand before you, glacial in their pace as the detection emit frequencies towards you and away from you but you can’t be detected by something as simple as lasers because there’s no part of you that exists perfectly on the frame work. Not that it matters because no conglomerate of glass and plastic can prevent your motions, and you see the door shredding behind you as you move, too powerful to be stoppe because an unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force an unstoppable force…
[1/2]
>>
>>26416143
Finally, you see the mare. She’s flying as fast as she can, tears welling up in her eyes. You can see this because vantage point is no longer a problem to you. The glow of the marks on your legs confirm that you can do this. You leap. Gravity is a construct, and you are a more powerful construct in this moment. And you catch her. Pegasi as a rule are not used to being caught, and so as the two of you go careening down, she squawks in surprise, staring back at you.

You’re no longer an unstoppable force. You’re a pony holding onto a pegasi, and the two of you are plummeting towards the earth.
[2/2]
>>
>>26416152
GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!
>>
>>26416152
Pitch please flap before we have to rely on our earth pony ribcage.
>>
>>26416152
scream and hold on. It looks like we're INNA PINCH!
>>
>>26416152
pls flap. and for future reference store is not for sexual.
>>
You start screaming. Pinch starts screaming. You clutch on and wait until your earth pony rib cage breaks against the ground. “Wings!” You shout. “Flapping! Thing where we don’t die!”

Pinch doesn’t seem quite responsive, frantically flapping just a little bit before you sigh and roll your eyes. With the most deadpan tone you can mange: “Looks like we’re… Inna Pinch.” And all at once, that fire in her eyes flares up and she swirls out of the sky wrapping hooves around you. Her wings flare out and the two of you air brake expertly, you don’t even feel any whiplash as the two of you land gently down on the ground.

“Phew,” she said. “Sorry about that, just got caught a little bit off guard.” She continues talking fora bit but there’s a buzzing in your ears. You came here to do something and you need to do it. What can you say to her? What can you do? Do it now. Do it now.
>>
>>26416385
Well, you're still off guard.

Kiss her before she can respond.
>>
>>26416385
tell her you're not mad at her and that the kiss surprised you.
>>
>>26416385
Please don't run off like that. I wasn't rejecting you or anything Pinch, I was just surprised.
I ain't exactly used to this much female attention.
>>
>>26416445
this and add "but now we're not in a store anymore" and then >>26416437.
>>
Kiss her?
>>
>>26416515
alternatively: "Listen, don't just run away like that I was just.. usually I'm not.. you kinda.. - ah screw words." and then kiss her.
>>
Your brain is on high alert so you’re pretty sure you cut her off but not entirely aware if you do. All you know is that you look her in the eyes and start to talk all at once. “I’m not mad the place wasn’t right but I was okay with the action and I-” but you can’t talk the stress of the talking and the not doing so you opt to simply move in and grab her face carefully with a hoof. She starts to look away for a second but you can hardly care when you feel this deep burning need to do something and so it is with a great deal of satisfaction that you pull her towards you and kiss her.

And finally the deep burning needs starts to subside. You practically deflate as you feel her lips against yours and breath outwards slowly before you finally look away. She’s flushing a little bit more, and looks at you before he wings pomf out. “So uh…” She says. “I take it, you, uh, want to bang?”
>>
>>26416613
We're the opposite of chilly it seems.
Also only if we get to be on top.
>>
>>26416640
She ain't THAT big.
>>
>>26416668
Or maybe she IS. I don't think her exact size has been mentioned just that she was taller. Maybe she's like Celestia? Also we should probably finishing shopping.
>>
>>26416613
I want you to show me some of your advanced maneuvers
>>
>>26416719
>Maybe she's like Celestia
I really don't think so. I think it was meant like "slightly taller than average", but not freakishly tall.
>>
>>26416719
>we should probably finishing shopping.
That's a point.
>>
Pausing.
>>
File: 1408761265125.jpg (10KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1408761265125.jpg
10KB, 312x312px
>>26416782
Waiting.
>>
I'll be hanging around for a bit, though. Ask any questions, just can't focus on updating right now.

As for height, Load Delivery is a little bit above normal stallion height, Chilly is a little bit above normal filly height, and Pinch is a little bit taller than Big Mac.

And yes, harem ending will be possible.
>>
>>26416863
So pinch is around cadance-luna size? Also damn Chilly is small.
How do you feel about the cyoa now that we've almost reached 500 posts?
mind sharing some details about blind seer like what she looks like or how she acts like?
>>
File: NightDelivery2.png (672KB, 1170x621px) Image search: [Google]
NightDelivery2.png
672KB, 1170x621px
I put text on different image.
>>
>>26416982
That's about the right size, yes. And after a quick look, I was mistaken about sizes. Chilly is about halfway between foal and mare size.

I'm pleased with how this is going. I wish I could update more. I feel bad about being burned out but I've been working a lot lately.

Blind Seer is an Earth pony. I won't tell you too much but your partners follow a fighter/rogue/mage trio and Blind Seer is the mage.
>>
>>26417061
And we're the bard, aren't we?
>>
>>26416863
Happy the plot-hooks worked as intended?
>>
>>26417061
>I wish I could update more
Update pace is fine for me.
>>
>>26417061
how much of the game do you think we've completed so far? How long would you like it to be? Week long?
i appreciate how much you've been updating.
>>
>>26417144
The game will be about a week long in universe. Pay-day will be the last day.

>>26417072
Right now you're working more like a fighter with a magus twist, but all of the characters have high level skills.

>>26417075
Plot hooks my ass. I through you at high speeds towards the plot this time and didn't give you time to change your mind.

>>26417097
I'm glad to hear that. Thank you.

>>26416995
Thanks a ton! I'll save this if I need it again in the future.
>>
>>26417168
>I through you at high speeds towards the plot this time and didn't give you time to change your mind.

You're challenging me, anon
>>
>>26417196
pls no I'll be good.

Y-you want a fourway? I can give you a fourway.
>>
>>26417222
bring the succubi in, and some tentacles... and we might find an agreement
>>
File: BrotherQuest.gif (764KB, 426x424px) Image search: [Google]
BrotherQuest.gif
764KB, 426x424px
>>26417196
>>26417222
>>
File: 1452372113887.png (333KB, 392x762px) Image search: [Google]
1452372113887.png
333KB, 392x762px
>>26417222
n-nice trips
>>
>>26417238
I'll give you this one: the monsters aren't all bad, no matter what Chilly thinks.

Anyway, I'm actually going now. Have a good day all, and let the thread die. I'll be running for eight hours tomorrow, probably, and I don't want to have to switch threads halfway through.
>>
>>26417293
kaybye
>>
Uh...so are mares the only other employees at the company?
I mean if the QM intends to make all our colleagues romanceable and doesn't want to do gay stuff I guess that makes sense, but it isn't seems unlikely a reasonably sized company like that is somehow going to be only females.
Because other than that first client, it's starting to feel like we're the only Stallion
>>
>>26418175
Doesn't Equestria have like a 5:1 female to male ratio or something like that?
>>
>>26418175
We only know of three.
>>
>>26418186
That's more of a headcanon thing, I think.
The 5:1 ratio came out because the show had Ponyville have so many more females. Seems more even in other places though.

>>26418231
And the two succubi. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>26418282
Those aren't colleagues.
>>
There are going to be more characters than the employees. I just have a spergy thing for harem animu bullshit. This is again a lighthearted quest for fun.
>>
>>26416613
Better get that "Congrats on the sex" cake ready then.
>>
Time to ride the big mare when we go back home.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>26420376

>>26417293
>Anyway, I'm actually going now. Have a good day all, and let the thread die. I'll be running for eight hours tomorrow, probably, and I don't want to have to switch threads halfway through.
>>
>>26353849
>>
>>26353849
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.