[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay /mlp/, lets make an average mlp fanfic one sentence at a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Canterlot_Castle_book.png (16KB, 657x446px) Image search: [Google]
Canterlot_Castle_book.png
16KB, 657x446px
Hay /mlp/, lets make an average mlp fanfic one sentence at a time.
I will start us off

Once upon a time...
>>
>>26195709
nyx
>>
died forever and wasnt mentioned ever again.
>>
the end
>>
or is it?
>>
Then Starlight Glimmer was
>>
best pony
>>
Until one day
>>
The fire nation attacked
>>
They don't appreciate shitty memes
>>
because
>>
My nuts are a pressure cooker
>>
With the power of a thousand suns anon ,
>>
came bullets.
>>
must cum inside his waifu
>>
Then suddenly
>>
Lyra
>>
Was best human.
>>
and as best human, she
>>
Wanted to cum inside Dainbow Rash.
>>
killed herself by complete accident
>>
and then was revived by the power of lesbian lovin'
>>
Thus begging the question: what's so funny about peace love and understanding?
>>
The answer is
>>
The answer, of course, is
>>
Then TR-8R appears!
>>
The fact that so many books still
>>
Get burned
>>
Lyra couldn't believe her eyes when she saw
>>
Because the jelly landed jelly side down.
>>
but she was in Australia
>>
so she stabbed Twilight Sparkle in the cunt.
>>
Forever losing her knife to those dark depths
>>
File: derpi_1025242.png (108KB, 608x771px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1025242.png
108KB, 608x771px
>>26195732
>>26195754
>>
Twilight Sparkle shouted CRICKEY! Then all of a sudden
>>
it started raining
>>
"Are you crying?"
>>
Said the Sniper that suddenly appeared.
>>
before being anally violated by a Spy.
>>
Lyra started masturbating.
>>
God then said its spelled revealed you jackass and closed the tear.
>>
/fic
>>
"9/10 it's shit" - IGN
>>
And she opened her clitoris , revealing anons testicles
>>
"you can have these back. I don't need them anymore."
>>
But his name was JOHN CENA
>>
But that's when ISIS invaded Equestria.
>>
So here is what we have.

Once upon a time nyx died forever and wasn't mentioned ever again.
the end
or is it?
Then Starlight Glimmer was best pony Until one day The fire nation attacked because My nuts are a pressure cooker. And With the power of a thousand suns anon came bullets. Then suddenly Lyra was best human, and as best human, she killed herself by complete accident and then was revived by the power of lesbian lovin'. Thus begging the question: what's so funny about peace love and understanding? The answer, of course, is the fact that so many books still get burned. but she was in Australia so she stabbed Twilight Sparkle in the cunt, Forever losing her knife to those dark depths. Twilight Sparkle shouted CRICKEY! Then all of a sudden, it started raining. "Are you crying?" Said the Sniper that suddenly appeared before being anally violated by a Spy. Lyra started masturbating. Then they all came so hard that the fabric or reality was torn apart and the face of god was finally reviled to them. And she opened her clitoris , revealing anons testicles. "you can have these back. I don't need them anymore." The end.

Written by Michael Bay.
>>
Someone record this
>>
>>26196226

I'd pay to watch this in the cinema.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.