[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need art for this Oc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Rustle Clover.png (29KB, 830x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rustle Clover.png
29KB, 830x650px
Requesting art of this Oc.

>A mare that once lived in the darkness of terror and woe.
>A poor creature that worked as a miner, being abused and treated like a lesser organism.
>She prayed to the sky one night while everypony rested, her slave duty at an end for a mere night.
>Begging for any chance to be freed from the darkness of woe and suffering.
>She looked and to the sky, so beautiful and inspiring.
>"Do not let your jimmies be broken from into that dark night. Rustle, Rustle, Rustle against the dying light."
>Her once green mane went upward into a fiery coloration.
>"Follow my will oh foal of suffering, for you will never have your Jimmies Rustled ever again.
>She felt the knowledge consume her mind, the great primate in the sky would only blessen.
>"Now you are reborn! Go, be free from your shackles that hinder you! Be one with Unrustling."
>As the divine being spoke, her shackles melted into vapor. She was finally free.
>No more to work the fields as a slave of Diamond Dogs any longer.
>Truly this was a blessed day.
>Without a further notice, she went into the forest and chopped down some wood.
>To which she spoke, "This wooden staff will be a conduit to all cleansing of Jimmies being rustled."
>Her words came with a boon. So loud and overflowing with holiness.
>She walked onward, animals watching the blessed one and following her movement with each step.
>Soon, she found the throes of ponykind, working away with wood and more.
>They would ask, "Who are you stranger, and why do the animals follow you?"
>She would reply, "I am, but one who is gone from the world of rustling, one who can not be tainted ever again."
>They watched in confusion, noticing her staff and odd flaming like mane.
>"I feel that you have a foal that is sick, may I look upon her?"
>The couple who were working with the wood gasped at the information.
>So, they brought her to their weakened filly, who was sick in bed and dying.
>The mare raised her staff and she was healed.
>>
File: The ballad of Miss Fortune.png (2MB, 1261x7622px) Image search: [Google]
The ballad of Miss Fortune.png
2MB, 1261x7622px
>>26102869
>>
File: derpi_467512.png (64KB, 696x460px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_467512.png
64KB, 696x460px
>mfw OP represents the majority of the board
>>
>>26102884
Kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

>The couple were astonished, seeing this pony heal their daughter as if the disease was nothing, but a hoax.
>They brought her to the town square, were every pony would be at.
>"Look! Every pony! My daughter is healed by this healer! Praise be!"
>They all circled them, the diviner watching the group with a vacant gaze.
>Then, they asked questions.
>Things such as, where she came from, who she was, and more unnecessary questions.
>She only spoke with a soft voice.
>"I am here to bring the Jimmies to peace, bring me your sick and your downtrodden, I will make them better."
>They all gasped in astonishment and brought the sick and the downtrodden.
>She raised her staff to the lepers, the hurt and the needy and brought them to health.
>The ponies reveled in her gloriousness, but at some point, she needed to leave.
>She asked, "Come with me and your jimmies will never be rustled ever again."
>Several followed her, bringing supplies and more. And some did not.
>They continued down the road to a broader horizon.
>>
>>26102945
>Soon, news came upon the current Princess of the area, her name was Crystal Starling and she wanted to meet with the devout healer.
>Many informants told her such things as, how she brought the changelings peace, and the masterbators many buckets of lotion.
>She couldn't even come close to finding her, but she did find a relative of the devout mare.
>His name was Biblio the Waterhoser.
>Legends tell of how he would babtise the sad and depressed with his own semen.
>He came as ordered from the imperial ponies of the regime they were in.
>He asked, "Why was I brought here, I must continue Hosing for the glory of the Unrustle."
>The princess asked, "I must know the location of your cousin, The Devout Mare."
>He replied in annoyance, "He who is blessed must not be disturbed."
>And thus she was angered and sentenced the Hoser to bless her.
>The hoser did, and she was covered in holiness.
>They wed together and had several fillies and colts.
>>
>>26103004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge48LitXsUw
>>
buk
>>
>>26102884
Never change, /mlp/.
>>
File: image.png (34KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 420x390px
Here, I did this on my phone.
>>
Request OP to eat a bag of dicks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.