[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Now listen here Anon, you sum of a bitch, you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>"Now listen here Anon, you sum of a bitch, you think you can just get my daughter pregnant and walk away, hell no"
>"Now the way I see it you got two choices, A: You can spend the rest of your life with my daughter and no one else, helping raise my granddaughter or B: You can spend the last few moments of your life looking down the barrel of my shotgun"
>"So what's it gonna be?"
>>
Shotgun, please.
I'll choose a much better pony next time.
>>
>>26102828
i'm gonna have to go with B
>>
File: 1435435246462.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435435246462.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>26102828
Option C.
>>
>>26102828
You think I would stick it on your whore of a daughter? I'd rather shove my dick into Tirek's mouth.
>>
>>26102828
>you sum of a bitch
God damnit. Use colloquialisms properly.

>sumbitch
>son of a bitch

Pick one.
>>
>>26102851
Sounds like a B to me
>>
>>26102871
It's probably more of an O
>>
File: high noon hd.png (114KB, 219x394px) Image search: [Google]
high noon hd.png
114KB, 219x394px
>>26102828
I chose option....

fUCK YOOOUUUU
>>
>How do you know it's a granddaughter it could be a grandson for all you know. Second you don't have hands in order to use said shotgun. Third I was planning on marrying Rarity anyway I just can't figure out the right time to tell her. And lastly The only people I take orders from is Rarity and Tom Selleck, You may have the Stashe but you aren't Tom Selleck.
>>
>>26103258
>Rarity
You picked the wrong daughter, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 350x250px
>>26102828
I'll go with option Axe.
>>
>>26102828
Alright Tom Selek horse. I'll marry Sweetie Belle.
>>
He's from Pony Alaska, not Pony Alabama
>>
>>26102828
we arent even the same species how would it even be possible for me to get her pregnant? Are you saying she cheated on me?
>>
>>26103258
>hands in order to use said shotgun
Magic can pull a trigger just fine.
>>
>>26103561
>You reach behind you and pull your zombiekillerâ„¢ throwing axe out of its sheath
>you quickly cuck it at his face with a loud reee
>he tires to duck
>unbeknowst to him you weren't aiming for his face
>axe hist the ground between his front hooves
>he smirks at you
>"you cant even throw like a real man, anon"
>you smirk back
>COD.jpg
>axe bounces off the ground, twirls clockwise on the way up and the axe connects
>he looks at you in shock and then down at his nethers
>you laugh
"No Balls!" >you say
>he falls over in pain
>victory teabag time
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>marrying Rarity

Yes please.
>>
>>26102828
"Mag, you're drunk."
>"No I'm not!"
"Yeah, you are. We've done this bi weekly for the past two years."
>"Nuh uh."
"Yeah huh. Your grand kid is going on three. Look, here's a picture of you and her at Breezie World."
>"... Who the fuck is that?"
"You and my kid."
>"... Oh. WAIT! Then why were you leaving, huh?!"
"We're out of milk!"
>"Nuh uh! Mares make milk!"
"Okay, I'm calling your wife to pick you up. Just stay here."
>"WHERE YOU GOING?!"
>>
File: 1438154201206.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1438154201206.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>26102828
"So what you're saying is you want me to relentlessly plow your younger, much hotter daughter every night; just keep pumping her every orifice filled to the brim with my seed until it's the only taste, smell and feeling she knows; to reduce her to a quivering, over-stimulated, damn-near euphoric mess on a daily basis; to make it so she can't even preform simple chores out of the house without ponies noticing the trail of my semen oozing out of her over-used, bruised and abused mare-hood; is that what you're telling me?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.