[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have a good story with one or more VAs of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ce0fa702dc591b84012c474756a02796.png (167KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
ce0fa702dc591b84012c474756a02796.png
167KB, 1200x750px
Does anyone here have a good story with one or more VAs of the show? Meeting in events, parties, on the streets, anything?

I always wanted do meet Ashleigh Ball or Andrea Libman. I mean, to meet for real, to really now them.
>>
>>26100048
>always wanted do meet
>to really now them
Ehh, maybe you come backs when you are of not to butcher the english, yes?
>>
>>26100067

I´m not from ´murica, sorry.
>>
>>26100048
I met Tara Strong at Megacon in 2013. I shook her hand and told her I liked her work. She was nice and appreciative. But she wanted a shit load of money if you wanted autographs or pictures with her, also, she blew off her panel.
>>
>>26100048
I have no stories about the show staff.

My mother met both Vincent Price and Leonard Nimoy, though. So I've got those stories.
>>
I heard that Tara used to give blowjobs to her fans in the backroom.

This was before bronies though, during the peak of her old age crisis.
Her fans have gotten alot grosser since then.
>>
If you want to "meet" some of the VAs most cons these days will have VIP dinners where if your drop a couple hundred you, and like 20 other people can have dinner with guests.
>>
>>26100488
I get that feeling from a lot of people I've met when I went to cons. I met Delance at a comic con got a similar impression from him. I got an autograph from him on a 3x5 card so I could pick what picture I put with out instead of the Star Trek ones he had, he asked me of I knew it was still the same as a regular 8x10 autographed picture and it kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. His handler told him I already paid he didn't really get why I wanted the index card signed when I could have an actual picture signed but he did it, I said I was a fan of his work and mentioned some obscure and things he's less known for and he seemed to appreciate that.

The more well known an actor or voice actor is means they can charge a lot more for their signature. Also they have to pay their way most times to get to the con and to rent the table so that is something many people don't understand or think about. Plus for every good fan who they meet they probably get 5 to 10 weirdos that they still need to bee professional to.

My advice is to be yourself I'd you ever meet someone like that and to treat them like a person, don't say you're their number one fan if you only know then from one thing. There were a bunch of other star trek purple at that con and I got the ones who were on gargoyles to sign stuff and they all actually enjoyed when I brought it up to them and they genually talked to me about their experiences doing that work.
>>
>>26100048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSyMFvAtoM

>Tara Strong will never kidnap you
>>
>>26100048
>everyone wants to hobnob with the VA's
>tfw nobody gives a shit about the writters or animators who have more imput in the show they love, not even me.

Andrea Libman seems cute.
>>
>>26101567
Sibsy's the only person on the animation staff I know about, and she's not working on the show anymore. She was funny, though, so there's that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.