[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"P-please anon, we need to talk to Twilight to get be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1452257241982.png (366KB, 1080x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1452257241982.png
366KB, 1080x1376px
>"P-please anon, we need to talk to Twilight to get be back to normal. We can play tea party another time."
>"N-no, I won't ignore you like I did before."
>>
>>26092851
>You are Anon, and you are faced with a pretty big dilemma.
>Fluttershy, the only one of the six that seemed to not like you despite all your attempts to be nice to her and her animals.
>Now she was small and in need of her help.
>It would take her the whole day to get back to Ponyville from her house, and it would probably take even longer to get to Twilight's Castle unless she hitched a ride.
>You could help her, but after all your efforts to be nice to her, you're pretty tired of it all and you almost don't care enough at all to help the small pony.
>Even her saying that she'd start paying attention to the things that you do almost wasn't enough to make you want to help her.
>So what should you do. Should you leave the mare to her fate and her own devices or go out on a limb to try and create a better relationship with her.

What do Anon? What do indeed...
>>
>>26092906
>in need of your help*\

Tired and need coffee...
>>
>>26092906
Have her fight the hamster
>>
>>26092906
Take her as your pet for revenge!
>>
>>26092906
>>26093026

>have a cute small fluttershy pet that you cant fuck
>return her to normal and she may be grateful enough to fuck

decisions, decisions
>>
>>26093026
>>26093039
Too late boys.

>>26092976
>Finally after a few long moments of debate, you finally come to a decision. You tried and failed to get along with Fluttershy, you really did, but now she would face the consequences of her actions.
>Picking up the mare by the scruff of her neck with your finger tips, you carry her towards the small cage that Fluttershy uses to quarantine sick or hurt animals.
>You chuck her in and she lets out a squeak at the rough handling.
>Looking around for a moment you spot the the hamster and let a sadistic grin cover your face.
>Gladiator mice eh Peter? I'll do you one better.
>You quickly scoop up the hamster and hold up close to your face.
"Listen close little guy, you are going to fight for your freedom, you hear?"
>It looks at you for a moment before looking at Fluttershy whose staring at you horrified form from inside the cage
>The hamster looks back at you and punches his little paw into his other paw.
"Yep, you're gonna whomp her, any complaints?"
>The little thing smirks at you before looking back at Fluttershy with a certain look.
>A certain... rapey look.
>Oh boy, apparently Fluttershy's decreased stature has given the hamster the perfect chance to mate with her.
>You have second thoughts about this for just a moment.

Was this the right thing to do, even is she was a bit of a bitch to you were you gonna stoop this low?
>>
>>26093051

>letting tiny fluttershy getting pounded by a hamster
>her tearful eyes looking at you pleading to help her as the hamster thrusts even harder

i can't do it
>>
>>26093051
May as well stop the hamster. Besides, if anyone is going to do any raping around here, it should be you.
>>
Thats one against, can I get one for?
>>
>>26093082
>>26093103
Two against... damn. I had all my energy invested into hamster rape. I don't know what to do now... mhm.
>>
>>26093121
Cockvore
>>
>>26093121
Save her and >>26093026, see how she likes it.
>>
File: Lemme out.png (16KB, 587x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lemme out.png
16KB, 587x500px
>>26092851
>LET ME OUT, ANON!
>I DON'T NEED TO BE IN THE HAMSTER BALL
>IT'S FOR HAMSTERS!
>>
>>26093051
aw dont I thought this would turn into a cuter story than that not fluttershy getting raped and possibly killed.

but then again she still has the stare and I doubt her abilities to deal with animals are lessened. and hell a lot of them like her so doing her harm may not be something they would ever do.
>>
>>26093208
Fuck, even when she's begging out of fear I couldn't resist that cuteness. Did you just create that?
>>
>>26093082
Fund it.
>>
>>26093259
Oh it might have, but this guy was all like, fight the hamster... he picked the dark path so dark story. mhm.
>>
>>26093121
Im throwing my hat in for hamster rape
>>
>>26093347
I hope he sees the light either way

or that Angel bites his finger off or something, Im sure he wouldnt be happy about all of this.
>>
>>26093026
>>26093160
This.
>>
>>26093051
Where you go, faggot?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.