[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she ever get her own episode and why has she not already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: celestia.png (1MB, 1280x1567px) Image search: [Google]
celestia.png
1MB, 1280x1567px
Will she ever get her own episode and why has she not already?
>>
>>26087365
>why has she not already?
Because she's fucking useless. If not for her title, she'd be fucking looked down upon. Hell, she can't do jack shit, and Twilight is more gifted than her. It's like comparing someone born into a rich family to someone who worked their entire life and is still middleclass. She's a waste of a fucking Princess and is just a bit less useful than Luna, who doesn't do jack shit aside from invade into dreams.

This bitch's only power is to 'raise' the sun and the moon, big fucking whoop. Twilight can already do nearly everything she can do, and better except for star raising.

This bitch is outshined by her own student, her own student was outshined by another 2nd rate pony who can whoop Twilight 5 ways from sunday(Starlight Glimmer), and Twilight was implied to be just equal with Sunsent Shimmer.

Celestia is a glorified fucking figurehead and a waste of a character. We don't need an episode all about her because her younger sister, be it not as loved as her, is infinitely more cool than she is.

Luna is the type of princess that everyone will love once they meet her. She's the type of princess that doesn't care if you bow down or say "Princess" before her name. Celestia is some old cunt who's only role is to call on younger ponies to do her work for her.

Fucking haste.
>>
>>26087365
What would it be about anyway? It would be too predictable unless there's some super grimdark shit that she keeps to herself.
>>
>>26087435
She's only a waste of a character because she's never had an episode to herself.

Of course it's easy to shitpost about Luna being better because she's had at least 2 episodes centered directly around her and has had a big supporting role in many more. Celestia being a blank slate is not her fault, it's the show's fault. They literally couldn't even fuck up her character if they gave her an episode, seeing as she has none. I'd like them to give it a shot.
>>
You know what could be interesting, an episode where Celestia and Pinkie switch bodies. That way can see what Celestia is like when she doesn't have so many responsibilities and it would be funny to see Pinkie in charge of Equestria for a day
>>
>>26087365
If she gets one then it will be highly something with discord. Staff is already pandering the other so why not the dislestia fags too?
>>
>>26087680
>>26087447
Probably some sort of guilt.
>>
>>26087712
Guilt of what? Guilt about banishing Luna? We've already seen that
>>
>>26087722
Other stupid decisions she made early on in her rule?
>>
File: MLP-20.png (610KB, 1326x421px) Image search: [Google]
MLP-20.png
610KB, 1326x421px
>>26087745
Well considering the whole Canterlot voice thing, I wonder if Celestia and Luna had much a stricter rule back then, and after Luna was banished Celestia softened things up
>>
>>26087798
Dear God that comic couldn't be more out of character for her.
>>
>>26087680
This is something I thought about
Seeing Celestia get to be a regular pone for a day would be nice
>>
>>26087365
I want to see an episode of daily life of Celestia and Luna, with the camera emulating the office. And the guards just chatting when standing by the throne doors.
>>
>>26087435
So, basically, you're saying that Celestia is completely shit because Lauren left?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.