[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/, I have a secret: My Little Pony exists to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (299KB, 457x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 457x456px
/mlp/, I have a secret:

My Little Pony exists to sell toys to little girls
>>
>>26084851
Dude, that's fucked up.

You give buttplugs to your daughters?
>>
File: 1427407585545.png (83KB, 215x220px) Image search: [Google]
1427407585545.png
83KB, 215x220px
>>26084851
This isn't news to us. Go to ponychan, you might get a better reaction out of them, pretty sure that's all you're after you fucking autist.
>>
>>26084859
>kek
>>
>>26084851
>sports exist to advertise products to people
>tv shows exist to advertise products to people
>newspapers exist to advertise products to people
>most websites exist to advertise products to people

It goes on and on
>>
>>26084866

Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
>>
>>26084911
>911
I've always woke up on the wrong side of the bed since that day
>>
>secret
>>
>>26084878
>sports exist to advertise products to people

Maybe in USA.
>>
File: image.png (762KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
762KB, 1366x768px
>>26084926

I can't remember what happened in september.
>>
>>26084996
>referencing that horrid piece of shit
Kill yourself
>>
>>26084878
>Facebook exists to advertise people to products
>>
>>26084996
>TheLivingTombstone
Did u just get to this website two weeks ago
>>
A very simplistic interpretation, likely based on your own previous biases.

My Little Pony exists to sell toys to little girls? In some ways, and to some people maybe. The initial funding came from a company that hoped to profit from it - from direct merchandising and as a vehicle for advertising for others. They did so because the income from these activities are necessary for the livelihoods of the workers in their company and others.

But that's just the funding. What about the production? The people who work on the show - what do they think? It's unlikely they care directly about selling toys. Rather, they created the show for other reasons. To some extent it was for their livelihoods as well. On the other hand, it's certain that they also had a certain personal attachment and motivation as well - they had a personal desire as creators to make the show. The artists and writers were motivated by a variety of reasons to take actions that resulted in the existence of each episode.

It's true that MLP exists to sell toys to little girls. It's also true that it exists to provide for hundreds of families, directly leading to every full stomach and peaceful, safe night of sleep for any number of parents, children, and other people with their own hopes and dreams. It's also true that it exists out of the creativity, talent, and personal motivations of dozens of distinct individuals.
>>
>>26085272
Couldn't have put it better myself. This "MLP is all about pushing toys!" meme is taking too seriously
>>
>>26085290
taken*
>>
>>26085272
Capped for later.
>>
>>26084851
Spike what'd I told you about telling the neckbeard mem about the truth? Don't eveeen dream about telling these autistic furfags in denial the truth.

You should do like me, lie, always lie. Hell I'll go find myself a skinny kissless autist to lie to right now. They eat it like hugbox candy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 800x4400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 800x4400px
>>26085211
>>
>>26087224
Holy fucking shit, I'm saving that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.