[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunset Shimmer is canon and in Season 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Anyone else notice that at the end of the Friendship Games the pony Twilight said she didn't get Sunset's messages because she was caught in a crazy time travel loop. & Then the season 5 finale WAS the crazy time travel loop. So the season 5 finale and the Friendship Games took place at the same time.
>>
>>26073397
S5 production ended before FG, they already knew what the season finale would be
>>
File: 82 - 3yQiCam.jpg (263KB, 3808x2776px) Image search: [Google]
82 - 3yQiCam.jpg
263KB, 3808x2776px
>>26073397
>Sunset Shimmer is canon and in Season 6
>>
>>26073397
>What are AUs?
The timeline in which EqG happens can follow the same course of events as canon, but that doesn't mean that EqG necessarily happened in the canon timeline, just that the EqG timeline follows it too.
>>
>>26073406
Exactly
>>
>>26073421
Mostly this.
>>
>>26073421
EqG is canon, and it's always sad to see people like you constantly try and come up with excuses as to why it shouldn't be canon.
>>
File: 80 - gGybFCD.jpg (109KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
80 - gGybFCD.jpg
109KB, 1280x713px
>>26073455
Don't worry, anon. I'm sure you'll find a girl who's into asspies who obsess over sub-par My Little Pony AU spin-offs. Sure, she'll probably be made of polyester and cotton stuffing, but hey, love is love.
>>
>>26073455
It's an AU spinoff that doesn't impact the show. Until it's mentioned in the show it's not canon
>>
>>26073397
The events of FiM are canon in EqG but not necessarily the other way around. I'm not just saying that because "hue, your non canon waifu" etc. this is literally how Hasbro treat FiM and EqG according to Josh Haber.
>>
>>26073508
>Until it's mentioned in the show it's not canon
>Implying you can just bend the definition of canon to suit your interests
>>
>This thread
It's just a prank bro
>>
>>26073602
>At least i can state my definition of canon
I can too, you salty sack of shit
Canon refers to events that follow the same timeline
Something doesn't have to be mentioned explicitly for it to be canon; by that logic episodes like A Bird in the Hoof or Somepony to Watch Over Me aren't canon
>>
>>26073563
It's impossible to have one without the other. They're both canon, deal with it.
>>
File: -43604251_367713740.jpg (14KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
-43604251_367713740.jpg
14KB, 212x250px
>>26073397
Go to hell, EG-iimbecil.
>>
>>26073570
>not a single refer to EG
>not a single sign of this event
>chronological mistakes in the EG timeline
>canon
Spin-off have been considered uncanon long time before mlp and this state will not be changes by some mutant-loving faggot.
>>
>>26073687
>It's impossible to have one without the other
That's exactly what they were doing for the last 3 years.
>>
>>26073397
I see you're late to the party.

EQG will reference events related to pony world when FiM!Twilight's involved. EQG by its very nature is meant to piggy back off of FiM to create a connection between the characters from both worlds for its viewers. It has to, because it has no foundation to stand on by itself.

No, FiM will not reference EQG by any extent, because its got its own foundation and doesn't need to do so. There are no connections between the worlds beyond Twilight visiting, and even that is never brought up or referenced.

EQG, being its own continuity splitting from events of FiM without any direct/indirect effects on the latter, can be considered as extended/alternate universe from the perspective of FiM.

You do not need to watch EQG to understand anything in FiM, as the former does not impact the latter; whereas you will need to do the opposite to understand EQG (to a degree, anyway).
>>
>>26073740
Then who is the mystery pony next to Doctor who?
Obviously Sunset Shimmer.
Check mate faggot.
>>
File: 1426730540908.png (199KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1426730540908.png
199KB, 2000x2000px
>>26073759
>>
>>26073759
OH SHIT!

FIMFAGS BTFO
>>
>>26073397
FiM is canon to EqG.
EqG is not canon to FiM.

Unless Pony Sunset appears in the FiM Episode she's not a canon character.
>>
>>26073759
>implying
>>
>>26073801
>Unless Pony Sunset appears in the FiM Episode she's not a canon character.
5 bucks says you would've said the complete opposite if the movie had something you loved.
>>
>>26073937
Not that anon, (I'm these >>26073848 and >>26073740) but even though I liked Sunset/Dazzles, I'm not deluded into thinking that either are canon just because I like them.
>>
>>26073960
>I'm not deluded into thinking that either are canon
Is that what we're calling everyone who likes eqg and belives it's canon now? Delusional?
The length you guys are taking to prove that eqg isn't canon is... Just wow... Gotta admire your tenacity.
>>
>>26073981
I don't think its asking too much for EQG referrences/impacts on FiM instead of the opposite being the usual to support the idea of it being canon.

I actually took the same approach to Pokemon movies way back when I watched them
Unique encounters and situations, but no actual impact on the main series itself = not canon from the perspective of the main series.

I'll gladly accept EQG as canon if it actually had an effect on FiM.
Same with the comics, but I'm actually glad that shit ain't canon. They're even worse in many cases.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.