[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this ship less tolerable than FlutterCord? On both 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 23525.png (855KB, 986x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23525.png
855KB, 986x1024px
Why is this ship less tolerable than FlutterCord?

On both 4chan and Equestria Daily is treated like second FlashLight while FlutterCord get as much flame as any LyraBon or MarbleMac.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>26061106
>Dilestia
>Not wanting the hot sexual tension of Twicord
>>
>>26061120
She does kind of have that "this is sexual harassment but I'm going to ignore it in favor of bigger issues right now" look.

It's a familiar look.
>>
>>26061106
>FlashLight
>FlutterCord
One of a few you are, OP. I hate the above but honestly don't mind Dislestia. I love them both and despite feeling more attachment for her than the other two girls, they just seem better together.

Better to just join the anti-shipping side because it covers all the bases.
>>
>>26061128
When in doubt, polygamy
>>
>>26061106
>People getting upset ovrr LyraBon
For what reason?
>>
>>26061120
Any Discord ship with Mane6 has little to no hate. Some Twifags or Flutterfags are even ok with it. But i'm yet to see a sunfag lookin forward for it.
>>
>>26061152
Lesbianism.
>>
>>26061152
Because homosexuality

What's wierd is that even MarbleMac make people upset. I have no way to justify that.

>>26061128
You are one of 5 people on the internet who like Dislestia
>>
File: penn_trashman.jpg (228KB, 843x771px) Image search: [Google]
penn_trashman.jpg
228KB, 843x771px
>>
>must... ship... characters... hnggrgh
>these two characters MUST be tsundere for each other, like in my animes

It's literally 'these characters have a backstory featuring each other, ergo they MUST be romantically attracted', whereas nothing that we've seen of either Celestia or Discord so far indicates they seek, need, or desire romantic companionship.

To imply they do wrenches their characters out of shape, just to fill that relationship-sized hole in peoples' heads! - and that does both a disservice.
>>
>>26061106
I used to be a Dislestia fan. Then I realized shipping in general is fucking retarded and, in this case especially, would really hurt the two characters.
>>
>>26061367
I can't imagine a Princess of Equestria being in relationship with Chaos spirit unless he is a full supporter of law and harmony

But that would mess with Discord who is a free spirit and a blue bird. If he didn't change but Celestia instead adjusted her personality to like him, then we would have incompetent ruler being OK with her subject getting chocolate rain.

Their ship just woudn't work in canon. And i read 3 dislestia shipfics. It doesn't even work out in there without making everyone OOC.
>>
>>26061106
I guess because Dislestia is to FlutterCord as FlutterMac is to MarbleMac? Pure fiction against show accurate friendships.
>>
>Dislestia
Extremely unlikely.The whole opposites attract nonsense doesn't apply to harmony and chaos.

>FlutterCord
Somewhat possible, except that Flutters doesn't seem interested in him that way. Discord is only hinted at wanting more than friendship in the comics, and we know how people take to those.

>MarbleMac
>>26061367 's first few lines explained it well enough. Its literal shipper autism for a pair who just met and happened to be shy/embarrassed around each other

>FlutterMac
They've never even interacted with each other at length

>CheeriMac
...Eh, kinda possible, but likely a one sided deal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.