[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's Pinkie's real father, Clear Quartz? Cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So who's Pinkie's real father, Clear Quartz? Cause she sure didn't get that pink from Igneous.
>>
>>26060388
Ponk's Marble's twin though.

Random gene from Granny Pie that popped up?
>>
>>26060388
I think she was almost a miscarriage, that's why she's stained and a little off in the head.
>>
>>26060388
Coat colors aren't genetic I think. But the real reason is it's a cartoon and they make the characters first and the backstory second.
>>
>>26060877
The second part is probably correct, but the first not necessarily, since hair and eye colors are genetic, but their determining factors are highly complex.

White people have the greatest genetic diversity and are the only ones with green and blue eyes and blond and red hair.
>>
>>26060388
>Leviticus 20, 10
>>
>>26060388

Three guesses why Pinkie has such a big interest in her family line.

But I'd bet there's a Candy Apple somewhere in there that'd explain it.
>>
>>26060388
It's all in the recessive genes, m8. Just think back to the Cake's children, one's a unicorn and the other's a pegasus, both parents are earth ponies. Same thing can happen with the coat color.
That's the logical explanation, but we all know she's just a freak of nature.
>>
>>26061765
>White people have the greatest genetic diversity and are the only ones with green and blue eyes and blond and red hair.
M8 those are only the most visually apparent diversities. Studies have shown that the most diverse group of humans are Africans because they've had a few hundreds of thousands of years longer to evolve.
>>
>>26060388
Mutations?
>>
>>26061765
Although there is the rare chance that Pinkie is a mutant (in the sense of a random gene that came out of no where) or it could have been someone further up the family tree that caused her to get the pink color.
>>
File: 1404504105538.png (85KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
1404504105538.png
85KB, 237x288px
>>26063329
>Just think back to the Cake's children, one's a unicorn and the other's a pegasus, both parents are earth ponies
You mean you still haven't realized that that entire scene was a subtle implication of infidelity?

It has been five god damn years, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.