[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestia has implemented mandatory Therapy for all ponies. Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: b21.jpg (624KB, 1715x1190px) Image search: [Google]
b21.jpg
624KB, 1715x1190px
Celestia has implemented mandatory Therapy for all ponies.

Your waifu is questioned about you.
What does she say?
>>
>>26056472
cyka blyat anoon iphdamski
>>
>>26056486
is that Russian?
>>
>>26056472
>"W-well, we used to be so close, but all he does now is eat tacos and talk in a strange language about how he needs to find his 'eses'."
>>
>>26056472

>tfw when your husbando is not real
>>
File: demonchild.png (494B, 38x58px) Image search: [Google]
demonchild.png
494B, 38x58px
>>26056472
>He is... not a kind person
>he likes me, and I like him, but I always know if the need arises he would gladly kill for me
>sometimes he gets this distant look on his face and I have no idea what's going on inside his head, when I ask him about it he gets this little smile and says something like just thinking about the past
>>
>>26056472
>when we met, he was such a womanizer. He got me flowers, he played guitar for me (although he ruined whatever song he was playing just as he started to sing.)
>his gorgeous face, golden blonde hair, and those eyes, though hidden behind those sunglasses, were so beautiful.
>but then he went on tour for his country. He met someone there who changed his life forever, but he wouldn't say who. He just called him "boss"
>he told me he'd show me the new place he was working on, but he said that I couldn't go just yet because there was an inspection that was taking place.
>then... nothing. It was like he dropped off the face of the earth. For nine years I waited for him, and near the end of those nine years, I thought that he had died.
>but then he sent me a letter. he said that he'd be visiting , that his plans had changed.

Should I continue with this? Internally a writer at burn in willing to write the rest out if you faggots want.
>>
>>26057039
*not really a writefag

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>26057039
sure
>>
>>26057039
>Internally a writer at burn in willing
Why does that phrase excite my penis so?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>26056472
>mfw waifu is disc jokey pone.
>mfw headman on is that she's a mute

"So would you like to talk about your problems with Anon?"
>Vinyl looks around for a piece of paper to write on.
>She levitates a pen from Twilight's desk over to her and begann to scribble something on paper.
>After she finished she Scoots it over to Twilight to read over.
>Twilight takes the paper and reads it out loud as Vinyls expression turned into a frown.
"I am just upset that I can't use a voice like every pony else to tell my partner 'I love you too' everytime they tell me that..."
>Vinyl looked away blushing slightly.
"Oh... I see. Why didn't you say so."
>Twilight said jokingly, earning a scrunch from the DJ.

welp... that's that.
>>
File: 1451808577139.gif (1020KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1451808577139.gif
1020KB, 257x194px
>>26057039
Need some Kazlove
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.