[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many friendships has Twilight destroyed under Celestias orders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

How many friendships has Twilight destroyed under Celestias orders? At the moment I'm not even sure, but it seems she has had a hand in most of the main Unicorns of the series.

Even in the first episode, the pilot her studying had taken its toll. Crushed Moondancer's hopes and dreams of a best friend.
Ruining Trixie's reputation, a laughing remnent of what she once was.
While we have no concrete proof of what went on with Sunset Shimmer she obviously knew about Twilight in some way to have known she was a princess while in a different world enough to steal her crown and not Luna or Celestias.
Even if what Starlight was doing was wrong she destroyed years worth of progress in just a single day.
And she is making it even worse by abandoning Sunset Shimmer for Starlight as an apprentice.

She was meant to check on preperations and make friends then go back home. She was never meant to focus on NMM, none of this would have happened if you had just stopped.
Tell me Twilight, do you feel like a Princess yet?
>>
>>26052039
I've noticed this too. Many of these problems she was justified in ending, but they also caused new problems or ruined the life of the one who started it in the first place. I kinda want to seem them touch on this more, I think it'd be interesting.
>>
>>26052039
>Equestria Girls

Dude
>>
File: 124517245881.png (588KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
124517245881.png
588KB, 1280x720px
>"We tried to save you!"
"You're no savior. Your talents lie elsewhere."
>>
>>26052202
>My Little Pony

Bruh
>>
>>26052039
Is that a legitimate episode?
Because I havent watched the ads or show in a few months
>>
>>26052257
>Friendship is Magic
>Equestria Girls

Lad
>>
>>26052268
>Filly Funtasia

Mate
>>
>>26052268
>Implying there's a difference

M8
>>
>>26052267
She doesn't die, merely passes out or faints for a few brief moments but yes it happened.
>>
>>26052285
>implying there isn't

Nigga
>>
>>26052332
>implying implications in the form of greentext

Amigo
>>
>>26052352
>Derailing the thread
Comprende
>>
>>26052394
>implying it wasn't doomed from the start

Chap
>>
>>26052039
She'll be no longer a princess in S6.
>>
>>26052039
>>26052164
As true as these are, they would've held more of an impact before season 3. Heck only one of these were because of Celestia's orders.
Yes Twilight screwed up by not going to Moondancrer's party but she finally (after several seasons) went back to make amends.
Yes Trixie's reputation was ruined but that was because Trixie fessed up saying that all of her stories were fake.
This I agree on the fact that we don't know how Sunset knew Twilight became a princess, but the reason why she went for Twilight and not Luna or Celestia is because Twilight's crown actually had an element of Harmony Stone as it's gem. As far as we know, Luna and Celestia's crown do not.
Starlight's plan for an equal society had both a good side and a bad side. The only issue was that Starlight didn't go through the de-marking process herself and lied to the whole community. In the end, Starlight did go back to Our Town and the Equal 4 did welcome here back. And besides, it was the Map that sent Twilight there, not Celestia.
And as people have already stated, The movies and shows are separate stories so neither are canon. At the same time, we don't know if Starlight will actually be Twilight's apprentice come Season 6.
>>
File: 1qkBZKH.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1qkBZKH.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>26052202
>>26052257
>>26052268
>>26052281
>>26052285
>>26052332
>>26052352
>>26052394
>>26052404
>>
>>26052475
Canon or not canon, I think it's still a dick move, by Hasbro, by Twilight, by whoever.
>>
>Luna! You left me to die!
>>
princess yet?
>>
>>26052039
>Crushed Moondancer's hopes and dreams of a best friend.
Remember Twilight back in the pilot? She wasn't paying Moondancer much attention to begin with, in Amending Fences she couldn't even recall her name.
>Ruining Trixie's reputation, a laughing remnent of what she once was.
If you're equating friendships to reputation, how many friendships did Trixie hurt as part of her show, do you think? A dozen? A score? How many more if she had continued?
>Sunset Shimmer
Not canon.
>destroyed years worth of progress in just a single day.
Our Town is still there, Starlight and everyone still lives there, what progress exactly was destroyed?
>>
>>26055971
>Sunset Shimmer Not canon.

I was taking your comment seriously until then. and if you think about reacting harshly on my opinion of you just remember you did the same to Sunset.
>>
>>26055991

Shimmerfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>26052039
If anything, it's scary how Twilight lacks perspective, she instantly denounced every alternate universe as worse than the one they had, without proper outlook on the entire situation.
>Crushed Moondancer's hopes and dreams of a best friend
Well, she came back and fixed that. If anything, it improves her character by making her responsible for her actions. Amending Fences was great.
>Trixie's reputation
Trixie was a lying cunt, she got what she had coming. Not to mention Trixie was a malicious bitch, enslave an entire town in vengeance
>Sunset Shimmer
>caring about eqg
>destroyed years worth of progress
First off, what progress? Secondly, she didn't destroy anything, merely exposed the truth of Starlight who attacked her first.
>abandoning Sunset Shimmer
See above

There are far more glaring problems in Twilight's actions than with the unicorn antagonists, hell I'd say those were the cases where she was most rational
>>
>>26052404
>implying implying is something to imply

Buddy
>>
>>26056096
>she instantly denounced every alternate universe as worse than the one they had, without proper outlook on the entire situation.
You mean in the S5 finale? That was explained by Zecora:
>Beneath this salve, no changeling hides, for it reveals the truth inside.
>The meaning is far worse, I see, for it is we who should not be.
The "truth inside" is that these false universes "should not be".

And:
>Race to the map while we hold off their attack. Stop Starlight and put the whole world back on track!
The world, THE world, is currently not "on track".
>>
>>26056169
>"should not be"
Why not though?
>>
>>26056096
And if you do care about EQG, there's no rule that Twilight can't teach multiple ponies at the same time. Sunset's more of a friend than a student to Twilight anyway.
>>
File: padawan.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
padawan.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>26056382
>teach multiple ponies at the same time
>>
I think that Twilight comes as a fucking crusader, they cause harm in the way of what they think is right, for what they think is best.
And everybody that doesn't follow her ideals is immediately punished and corrected.
>>
>>26056292

Because it's a distortion, an anomaly. As the spell progresses, the false worlds starts making less and less sense.

I guess it's kind of similar to the other Starswirl spell in Magical Mystery Cure. It makes no sense that Rarity should ever get a job working with the weather to begin with, or that anyone would ever allow RD near pets unsupervised, they're all fucking awful at what they do.
But this... distortion, brought on by a spell, is causing them to do it regardless.

Cutie Re-Mark is like that on a worldwide scale, forcing the world into a shape it's not meant to fit.

On the basest level you can say it "should not be" because it's upsetting to Harmony, on a more tangible level, it's because the spell is fucking dangerous.
The Map and table the spell is intrinsically linked to grows progressively more distorted and worn down every time they change something, in the final iteration of the world there's nothing but a wasteland and the Map doesn't even glow any more. What would have happened if they had went back one more time? Would the table have ceased to function completely, leaving them stranded? Would the world itself cease to be, drowning them in the void? Would the spell collapse the world back on it's own?
>>
>>26056684
interesting
>>
>>26052039
>She was meant to check on preperations and make friends then go back home. She was never meant to focus on NMM, none of this would have happened if you had just stopped.

DYEWTS? She was sent to Ponyville to make friends so that she could defeat Nightmare Moon. Her whole path has been guided by Celestia to accomplish this result.
>>
File: So long joke!.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
So long joke!.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>>26056789
>>
>>26056828
I bet it's a reference to some Metal Gear game.
>>
>>26056840
>>26056789
It is a reference to spec op the line.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spec_Ops:_The_Line
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.