[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> sharing kindness what did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 1054x753px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 1054x753px
> sharing kindness

what did she mean by this?
>>
she meant brutally massacring everyone Hatred-style with no survivors
>>
v. shared, shar·ing, shares
v.tr.
a. To accord a share in (something) to another or others: shared her chocolate bar with a friend.
b. To divide and parcel out in shares; apportion: shared the estate among his heirs.
a. To participate in, use, enjoy, or experience jointly or in turns: share a responsibility; share a room.
b. To hold or have jointly with another or others: She shares my view about the election.
3. To relate (a secret or experience, for example) to another or others.
4. Computers To make (a digital file) accessible to other users on a network, as for copying and downloading.
v.intr.
1. To have a share or part: shared in the profits.
2. To allow someone to use or enjoy something that one possesses: Being in daycare taught the child to share.
3. To use or enjoy something jointly or in turns: There is only one computer, so we will have to share.
4. To talk about personal experiences or feelings with others.

kind·ness (kīnd′nĭs)
n.
1. The quality or state of being kind.
2. An instance of kind behavior: Your kindnesses won't be forgotten.

There you go anon, don't strain yourself too hard.
>>
>>26036581
this

OP you need to learn how to read between the lines.
>>
>>26036571
> sharing kindness is an easy feat, and magic makes it magic, nyaaaaaaaa
>>
>>26036571
sharing that h0rs pussi

is that what you wanted to hear OP?
>>
File: 0996669.gif (300KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
0996669.gif
300KB, 320x280px
>>26036571
What did he meant by this?
>>
>>26036613
"i want flutters on my erect cock so baaad."
Obviously.
>>
>>26036613
> i wish i could touch cocks with Braeburn
>>
>>26036613
>"She doesn't even know where that apple's been!"
>>
>>26036589
Thanks, Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>26036613
"When do I finally get to cock vore this stupid bitch?"
>>
>>26036853
Under rated.
>>
File: 1438129080434.gif (305KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1438129080434.gif
305KB, 500x319px
>>26036853
>>
>>26036571
Free blowjobs to all animals needing 'em.
>>
>>26036613
>>26036571
/a/ please leave
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.