[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike might be cold blooded like reptiles. So he would enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1437285974264.png (2MB, 1280x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1437285974264.png
2MB, 1280x1502px
Spike might be cold blooded like reptiles. So he would enjoy the feeling of hot cum inside him. In his mouth or in his ass. Your cum would spread warmth throughout his body. He might even become addicted to the feeling. He would be bugging you all day to do it with him.
>>
Would you let Spike be your cum dump?
>>
>>26034005
Dude what
>>
No thread should go without a reply from someone other than the faggot OP.

Does anyone have that cap from the anon who wanted a blowjob from spike and then ended up getting his dick melted off?
>>
>>26034487
It's magic fire. The worst it can do is teleport you to Celestia.
>>
>>26034422
>let
>not force
>>
>>26034744
I would hold Rarity hostage and make him take it up the ass for her. And I would make her watch.
>>
>>26034534
>Pop
>Splash
>"Waiter, there's a dick in my soup."
>"One you didn't order?"
>"You cheeky fucking git m8, I swear to me I'll do ya one fer that."
>She chews on your penis contemplatively
>"Needs salt."
>>
>>26034948
Magic fire's not going to stop at the dick, m8. Anon's gonna appear on her soupbowl cumming right into her face.
>>
>>26034005
Or just drink heated condensed milk. Saves the time to suck off.
>>
>>26035054
What about rectally? I think Spike wants the warm stuff shot deep inside him.
>>
>>26035054
>not wanting to get Spike addicted to your cum
>>
>>26034005
sauce on that pic?
>>
>>26035823
what if it backfired and you became addicted to spike's mouth?
>>
WARM

ZEBRA

DINGUS
>>
>>26034744
>Princess Twilight Sparkle is currently occupied with friendship-related matters.
>Please direct any correspondence or requests to her dragon assistant, who will be happy to oblige.
It's right there, on the parchment stuck in the window. Spike has to do whatever you ask, whether he likes it or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.