[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maud's body in this pic is beautiful. In fact the main reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 1452040133067.png (225KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452040133067.png
225KB, 1600x1200px
Maud's body in this pic is beautiful. In fact the main reason for me posting this thread is just so I can see it in the catalog, but I'm a considerate person, so I'll try to give this thread some greater purpose.

Here are my top 5 reasons for thinking so highly of it (autism incoming).
-Maud's head is perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. Normal pony bodies are way too small for their heads, so in many cases, they look like they belong on the windshield of a car. However, this effect is mitigated on Maud by the fact that her flanks and chest have more mass.
-Her eyeshadow and lashes, coupled with the sultry expression and eyes facing her pleasingly sculpted flank, give her a mature and refined aesthetic. It gives me the impression that Maud is actually pleasant to be around, unlike the majority of women below a certain age.
-She is just all-around well built. Her chest and her flanks stick out strong, yet elegant.
-Her posture is proud, boisterous, and confident.
-The simplicity of her mane and tail style brings about it a sort of purity. Her plain grey and purple color scheme is very easy on the eyes. Soothing, in fact.

So, what thoughts do you have on Maud's body here /mlp/?

tl;dr Maud is hot. Speak up if you agree.
>>
>>26025105
She's a real diamond in the rough
>>
>>26025105
I want her to grind my stone.
>>
File: desu senpai.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
desu senpai.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>>26025105
>>
>>26025105
>her flanks and chest have more mass
It's because Maud is built like a Mack truck. She's probably the Big Macintosh of the Pie family, even if she doesn't look it. Plain, but pretty, and capable of demolishing a fucking mountain.
>>
>>26025105
Were I attracted to ponies, I might agree with you OP. Maud a cute.
>>
>>26025620
>we're I attracted to ponies
>fish-points-out-the-existance-of-the-hook.jpg
>>
>>26025105
I like more neck in my pones, but other than that she's pretty cute
>>
>>26025591
>Maud is built like a Mack truck
>Maud's estrus cycles are as intense, maybe even more so, than Applejack's
>of course her reserved nature means she's not going to complain, or display symptoms
>and in a large, active family like the Pies, it's easy to be overlooked like that
>Maud has been stoically enduring her annual heat, without any relief, every year since puberty
tfw you will never curl an arm around a quiet, sated pony; the peaceful rise and fall of her breath says more than words ever could
>>
>>26025105
They all use the same pony body you fucking sperg.
>>
requesting maudfics to feel then fap to
>>
File: haha, I think so.png (293KB, 636x468px) Image search: [Google]
haha, I think so.png
293KB, 636x468px
>>26025105
I would Daria, I mean Maud.
>>
>>26025697
There you go
>>
File: 1351692004730.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351692004730.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>26026877
MAUD IS NOT FOR HURT
>>
>>26026877
that's not really fappable
>>
I don't like Maud.
>>
>>26026983
>>26026877
This is fucked up
>>
>>26025105
She wears clothes because she's ashamed of her body.
>>
>>26027026
Or because she is hiding her futa cock.
Or just because it makes her more QT.
Or because it makes her more unique.

Or because autists are obessed with specific clothes.
>>
>>26027033
Or her powerful, built-for-breeding hips. Let's not forget about them!
>>
>>26027033
It's the latter. Which is itself qt.
>>
One of the best characters added to the show, much better handled than boring Shining Armor.
>>
>>26027066
She's doing a good job at it.
>>
>>26026877
That's fappable.
>>
>>26025105
>generic mare body sans eyelashes
hue hue hue.
>>
>>26025105
3bland5me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.