[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future greens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Writing_dat_ green.png (911KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Writing_dat_ green.png
911KB, 1366x768px
So Anon, what kind of story would you like to see writefags write about or would like the writefags to come back to?
>>
File: unnamed.png (398KB, 912x513px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
398KB, 912x513px
>>26018396
Sunset fighting the urge to fuck AJ's horse
>>
I assume you're a writefag. I for one would appreciate some female on male rape.
>>
>>26018427
This exists on Fimfic.
>>
>>26018439
Specifically flutters, most underrated pony on the board. sigh. When will people start liking her?
>>
>>26018452
To be fair, I think most things are on there
>>
>>26018467
Damn writefags abandoning their /mlp/ roots for fame.
>>
>>26018467
A lot of thing have been covered from rape to adventure, I kind of want to see a quest that was on here a while ago come back.

Or anything with adventure in it really. After a while sex,rape and fetishes become a bit samey. And scouring the board for something good to read during hiatus can sometimes be a bit of a task.
>>
>>26018396
BloodAnon and Twilight.
>>
>>26018461
I am indeed. I was writing a thing with flutters as the main kind of girl the protagonist was going for. But work got in the way and I've kind of put the story up on a shelf. I've been adding bits and piece to the story since the work load got lighter but I feel like the story has lot its spark for me.
>>
>>26018544
BloodAnon and Twilight? you got a pastebin for that?
>>
>>26018590
http://pastebin.com/Y3s426wP

Got it in the palm of my hand! Thanks captcha!
>>
>>26018452
Gonna need a link to that

>>26018544
Second
>>
>>26018396
Twilight has to hire guards for her castle, a royal squad from Canterlot is sent. Twilight soon finds out that the squad, though professional, has some serious problems working together during a crisis. Vows to fix this friendship problem by any means necessary.
>>
>>26018396
Anything that's not fetish shit or Anon. Just give me something legitimately funny or interesting.
>>
>>26018723
>not Anon
Enjoy your fimfiction meta restrictions :^)
>>
Cutsy anon x daughter fluff.

Or anon x horse daughter smut.
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 689x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 689x900px
>>26018396
Haven't seen any AnonXTrixie for a long time.
This needs to be amended.
Same goes for the lovely Chavtavia
>>
>>26018704
I can see where this is going
>>
>>26018723
I don't mind Anon stuff, but I do get bored easily with anything to do with rape and fetishes too. And humour can be hard to write but very rewarding when you have the right crowd.
What I'm after isn't something in the edge lord category but with a serious tone to it that has genuine character development and conflict. I might be asking a little too much but its really rare to get those kind of stories without them being cringe fests
>>
>>26018696
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/218347/wet-jet-sunset
>>
>>26018396

I'm writing a few at the moment, but don't really want to post any because I want to have them done first (and they may or may not be shit)

First one is Anon on a space station with evil ponies ( loosely based on dead space series)

Composing a piece with EqG Dash and a problem student Anon.

And a few other autistic fantasies.
>>
>>26018927
Now you see there's nothing wrong with those, I'm really interested in seeing horror greens too. We had a couple like a few months back which were CYOA's but the threads died and the writers never came back to touch on it.
>>
>>26018965
I can't remember the names of the stories or the writefags but there was one with Anon and applejack exploring a twisted fucked up version of Twilights castle trying to rescue other ponies from Saw inspired traps.
>>
>>26018396
Nyx being edgy as fuck.
>>
>>26018965

I'm trying to write a few, but cuddly ponies aren't too great for horror material.

But seriously, I don't think its easy to write normal horror, the space story is kicking my ass.

Just for you though anon, I'll be working extra hard on it!
>>
>>26019076
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins
>>
>>26019077
Just like humour, horror is something that needs to be catered for in a way, for the readers.
I imagine its like writing a script or directing a film.
You have to research what makes a horror story good then transfer what you want to words on paper.
Its a lot harder than it sounds, especially when you get writers block or gain self doubt that its any good.
While on a different genre I've started writing a couple of stories where Anon started a war with Celestia and its about his eventual transformation into a lich. But half way through the second story I looked at it and just scrapped the whole idea all together.
>>
>>26019339
But that doubt is why I like writing for these faggots. They don't hold anything back when it comes to criticism. So when they see something they don't like they will tell you, gloves off and all.
>>
>>26018648
Okay, I've heard a lot about this, and decided to go ahead and read it. I'm 200 lines in. When does this actually get entertaining?
>>
>>26019714
Its original I'll give it that.
>>
Well I've got some ideas of what to write now over the coming months. Is there anything else people want to read?
>>
>>26020240
yes, lewd things
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.