[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight wants to buy your Soul for 1 million bits.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1451867840184.png (420KB, 900x824px) Image search: [Google]
1451867840184.png
420KB, 900x824px
>"I' want to buy your eternal soul Anon."
"Preposterous, there's no such thing as a soul. As a staunch atheist I do not believe in a soul."
>"Then you won't mind selling me something that you don't even believe exists right? I've already got the contract written up, take a look."
"How much?"
>"One million bits."
"Are you serious, haha! You're gonna pay me, 1 million bits? I can buy a mansion in Canterlot and hire enough mares to start my own brothel, and you're just gonna give me that, for my 'soul'?"
>"Thats right, it'll be the easiest million you ever made."
>She gives you the contract, it reads,

-------------
>Upon signing of the contact the soul of Anonymous shall henceforth become the private property of Twilight Sparkle. And upon his death she may claim it to do with his eternal soul as she wishes.
>Anonymous shall receive 1 million bits tax free from Twilight Sparkle upon signing the contract.

------------------
>Plus other such legal certification telling you that this is an official legally binding document.

>"Whaddya say Anon? Theres a lot of things you can do with a million bits."

Well?
>>
>>26017590
Add a clause where you lose ownership of my soul if you are found to have caused my death through direct action or negligence.
>>
>>26017590

>Anon signs the contract
>For some reason after that, his days got a little more "hectic"
>it's like the world is trying to kill him now
>>
>>26017590
>"Whaddya say Anon? Theres a lot of things you can do with a million bits."

Indeed.
I would buy you a reasonable haircut/manecut first.
>>
File: 1451701394705.jpg (9KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
1451701394705.jpg
9KB, 362x335px
>>26017590
Sorry Kikelight Sprinkle
I know a jew when I see one
>>
>>26017590
>signs it without a second thought
Now to answer the age old question
will anypony fuck me for literally a million bits? ;_;
/rope
>>
>>26017590
Silly Purplesmart, I don't have a soul. I have already sold it to get to Equestria.
>>
File: 200 percent glad.png (531KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent glad.png
531KB, 497x732px
>Tfw saw a vision of the golden ticket and I can relax and wait for death knowing everything will be fine now
Sucks for you, non believers
>>
>>26017590
Are we going under the assumption that a 'soul'
is someone consciousness or separate from it?
>>
>>26017590
>you won't mind selling me something that you don't even believe exists right?
For a 'smart pony', Twilight Sparkle, you sure are stupid. This really isn't the gotcha it sounds like.

Leaving aside the issue of whether or not I believe in souls, what comprises a soul, and whether ownership of souls can even be transferred in the first place (plus the means thereof), the fact remains that I have something you want. As you recognise that it is my property to begin with, the inherent title to the goods remains with me regardless whether I acknowledge existence or not.

As such, no matter what my opinion on the existence or non of souls is, the fact remains that you wish to purchase something of mine that you hold to be transferable asset. I'm perfectly entitled to refuse sale, as I'm likewise entitled to refuse to part with any other possession of mine, no justification needed. Especially not to *that* manecut.
>>
>>26017924
That she wants it is obvious, otherwise she wouldn't be trying to buy it. But you not believing it exists is a good argument to decrease its value, making the million bits seem more valuable in comparison. This is called bargaining
>>
>>26017612
Perfectly acceptable. If I put it in, you'll take the deal right?

>>26017838
You'll find out someday.

>>26017924
Very well, enjoy not having a million bits then.
>>
File: soul.jpg (38KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
38KB, 300x321px
>>26017590
Deal.
Too bad Twilight doesn't know the Illuminati already sold all human souls a long time ago.
>>
File: 1444104268291.gif (18KB, 520x511px) Image search: [Google]
1444104268291.gif
18KB, 520x511px
without a second though. I wonder if she's gonna grow a dik and raep mi soul when i'm ded?
>>
>>26017986
Regardless of whether *I* believe it exists, *she* believes it exists, that it belongs to me, and that I can therefore sell it. The value of the goods isn't relevant: I just don't want to sell her anything, nor give a reason why.
>>
File: 987702.png (718KB, 3293x5000px) Image search: [Google]
987702.png
718KB, 3293x5000px
>>26017924
>not liking the manecut

I don't know Anon. It looks pretty good on those ponies.
>>
>>26017590

"Ew, no. Weirdest marriage proposal yet, Sparklepuss."
>>
>>26018168
You need some fashion sense, not a million bits.
>>
Okay. I'll do it.
>>
Who would even enforce this contract if you died? It doesn't matter if its legally binding if you are dead.
>>
File: L9R2QIx.jpg (813KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
L9R2QIx.jpg
813KB, 1920x1080px
>>26018996
The Lord.
>>
>>26018996
It can't be legally binding, as it's impossible to enforce - or even determine what's been sold.

mfw people literally think 'it's in a contract so it's literally true forever and ever amen'
>>
>>26018996
What if you sell your soul to multiple ponies so none of them get it?
>>
>>26019116
This.
Most contracts are void when you die anyways.
Nothing of value lost.
>>
A magical talking horse just asked me for my immortal soul. How could I possibly remain an atheist?
>>
>>26019116
>>26019174
>Actually thinking your silly human rules apply in a magical word.

Literal retards, the both of you.
>>
>>26020788
*World*
Yes I know I made a typo.

No it doesn't negate that you're still both fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.