[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shifted across dimensions three times and still no Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28

File: 1451967945457.jpg (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451967945457.jpg
358KB, 900x900px
>tfw shifted across dimensions three times and still no Equestria
>>
File: 1354216242739.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1354216242739.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>tfw shifting across dubsmensions in order to gather all the repeating digits
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1000x562px
>>26007775
Consult with these people.
They know a lot about hopping dimensions.
>>
File: fact to back that up.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
fact to back that up.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>26007775
>>
>>26007789
>off by one
Well dammit, I guess I'll see you in another timeline then, folks.
>>
File: i-dont-believe-you.jpg (46KB, 679x540px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-believe-you.jpg
46KB, 679x540px
>>26007817
See ya anon.
>>
Are you lost in hyperspace, too Anon? Because I would also enjoy to find a way back to my world in this multiverse chaos bullshit, don't you think?
>...

holy shit You're a human, you guys already came up with all those theories, you know a way out, right?
>>
File: world-map.gif (99KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
99KB, 1200x715px
>>26007815
OP here, just came from a universe where South America was 1000 miles west of where it is here.
Additionally, where was JFK shot?
Head or heart?
>>
Go to the Pokemon one
>>
>>26007843
Assuming you aren't just making shit up, specially in 4dchan of all fucking places, how the hell would your transportation method work? wouldn't it fuck up between dimensions? what happens if you travel to a dimension where the Earth never became a life supporting planet, has different gravity or simply never developed to the level it is currently (or maybe it developed further)?
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>26007804
Not even close.
>>
>>26007775
/x/ is slowly coming into our board to spread propaganda. AGAIN.
>>
File: 1451799104534.jpg (135KB, 755x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1451799104534.jpg
135KB, 755x1450px
>>26007882
It just happens at random. If you look into the mandela effect.
>>
>Be anon
>you've traveled across countless dimensions inorder to find equestria
>finally find it only to die swiftly because that dimensions atmosphere is toxic to humans
>>
>>26007967
>Implying Toxins have to kill you instantly.
Do you even Knowledge m8?
>>
>>26007946
>mandela effect
We're going full /x/ here
How did you do it? I need to search for Equestria too.
>>
>>26007987
Well if you want instant death then it could be that the air combination is different than what we are used up to.
For example if our air is oxygen, nitrogen and carbon, the main component could be instead carbon and you would suffocate.
>>
File: multiverse_by_kaeltyk.jpg (316KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse_by_kaeltyk.jpg
316KB, 1200x1200px
>>26007882
transportation methods are portals. there's one, sending you into the void of the universes, and you have to reach it the way back.

it works by aiming the portal to the right... "direction" (red) know that depending of the conditions, you are send in a place that is devoid of time and gravity, and you're in your own part of the universe you came from, that only can gather to a compatible universe, otherwise, you would disintegrate it. therefore the way is much longer (green) and random.
>>
>>26007995
Meditate.
Take a little alcohol to soothe your nerves and meditate. Focus on absolutely nothing, but keep in mind every single fact you know.
Only one or two might change when you wake up, or many.
I myself, come from a universe where 9/11 was blamed on a group of radical mongolian taoists. I found out that it was muslims in this universe while watching an episode of family guy and not understanding why they made muslim jokes about 9/11.
>>
>>26008208
So how exactly do you do it? This must take some pretty complex shit. So how did you find/create/steal the technology and what is it made of?
>>
>>26008980
Holy shit, this is like tulpa levels of insanity. I love it.
>>
>>26007775
>Dimension hoping Anons

2016 is starting weird
>>
File: 1451873856851.jpg (29KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451873856851.jpg
29KB, 547x480px
>>26009088
You'll never know what it's like until you've hopped a dimension or two
>>
Holy shit.

I got into some hot water about some shit I didn't do. Like, no memory of it at all. I know what happened, and it wasn't what I was blamed for. Maybe I'm from another universe.
>>
File: abandoninguniverse.gif (724KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
abandoninguniverse.gif
724KB, 384x288px
>>26008980
>>
>>26008980
Is that all to it? or is there any additional steps that you need to do?
>>
>>26009252
There might be a few poses to get your spirit correctly relaxed. I'll see if I can find anything.
>>
>>26008980
>9/11 was blamed on a group of radical mongolian taoists
Dude, this is like tulpas but even more insane.
If you're trolling, it's some of the best trolling I've ever seen.
If not... hope to see you in Equestria.
>>
File: applejack37.png (89KB, 529x600px) Image search: [Google]
applejack37.png
89KB, 529x600px
>>26007775
Buck up. You're only off by two.
>>
>>26009270
Thank you, but is there any consequences that I need to know too? Or is there a guide that you can kindly give me so I can understand it more clearly?
>>
>>26009343
Only consequences are randomly finding out history changed. And if you try to tell anyone what you remember happening, you'll be called crazy.
>>26009316
^Native universe dweller
>>
OP, what do you use to dimension hop?
>>
>>26009088
I'm almost positive that it's just /x/ roleplaying.
>>
>>26009429
Astral projection and a loud-ass alarm
I give my mind's eye 30 minutes to wander before I shock myself out of it, pulling my physical body to wherever my mind's eye had gone to.
I've even taken myself to other areas of town with it.
>>
>>26009393
How big can those changes be?
>>
>>26009695
As I said, I came from a universe where 9/11 was done by mongolians.
Things can vary greatly, I saw a world where the winner of WWII was the Philippines because they discovered nuclear technology first.
Travel with caution and keep a flask on you at all times
>>
How do you get back to the previous world?
>>
>>26009757
Fuck if I know. I'm looking for Equestria.
>>
>>26009793
Good luck and godspeed.

Does anything about you change as you jump? Clearly there's some iteration of you that you're taking the place of (if that's not true and you pop into a world where you never existed please let me know), so what if that version of you is really fat, or tall, or a girl? Would you change with it?
>>
You cuts are referencing alternate timelines, not dimensions. Fucking Christ catch up on the past century of physics.
>>
>>26007775
Shift down a dimension. Equestria being an imaginary construct in our world might mean its a lower teir dimension rather than an equal
>>
>>26009880
On second thought you would be trying to hit the 2nd (+1) if you wanted show canon Equestria.
>>
>>26009913
>shift down a dimension
Correct
>it's lower tier because it's imaginary
And... lost it.
>>
>>26009846
I feel I've become unaffected by those rules. As I travel, I don't think I've ever encountered a change in my own body.
Maybe I'm on borrowed time here and I'm a duplicate of myself.
>>
Okay timeline shifters and dimension hoppers. Let me provide you with an anchor, so you can tell how far away you are from your native timeline.

Sumeria invented cities and beer. Greece (or at least a few of its cities) came up with democracy. China invented gunpowder. Europe colonized Souh America and Africa for their mineral wealth. The industrial revolution made us dependent on coal. World war war weakened the monarchies of Europe, and afterwards everyone tried to come up with new ideas for how to run things (communism and fascism for example). World war two featured England bombing the shit out of Europe on that front, and America developing and dropping two nuclear bombs on the eastern Asian front. Then we had a cold war as everyone tried to prove their superiority in ways that didn't blow up the world. Fast forward, fast forward. Civil rights movement, computers, internet, praise the helix fossil, my little pony.

If any of that sounds unfamiliar to you, then you're in the wrong timeline.
>>
>>26009316
Tulpas are self-induced schizophrenia, there's nothing /x/ about them.
>if not
Ah. A duck quack, a dog bark, a retard spout retardation.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>26007894
Doctor who kicks all the ass
>>
>>26010093
OP here, anyone have any questions?
I'm about to make another jump and leave this timestream.
I usually make a thread on whatever is the equivalent of 4chan, it was nice seeing another /mlp/...
>>
>>26010267
How far back do you have to look in history for our timelines to synch up? When was your point of divergance?
>>
>>26010267
What happens if erosion occurred differently in a timeline, or even just different landscaping? How do you keep from arriving underground?
>>
>>26010236
lol not at all. pussy bitch is too scared to.
>>
>>26010267
What is the stupidest meme from your timeline that you haven't seen here?
>>
>>26010267
What dimension was Tesla from? Or was he one of ours, but from the future?
>>
>>26010433
Your mind's eye can explore the world you're about to enter, just think of Earth specifically and look around on the alternate version of it.
Don't explore anywhere ridiculous like the moon or deep space or underground because you might will yourself there when the timer goes off.
>>26010402
My home timestream seems to link up to yours pretty recently (1990's) but a lot can happen in that time
>>
>>26010267
When did dimension hopping start in your universe? Because that shit doesn't exist over here yet.
>>
>>26010493
Couldn't you use that to see anywhere in your home universe just by hopping one dimension over and then looking back?
>>
>>26010267
Besides me and my mother, who is the biggest faggot you've ever met cross-dimensionally shifting?
>>
>>26010472
I don't have the file anymore, it turned into a sad-looking frog. It was a stock image of a man with giant sunglasses making an inquisitive expression. From the looks of r9k, Gerald (our meme) was used in about the same manner.
Shit changes when you shift dimensions, where I'm from iphones are organized by greek letters (alpha beta gamma delta) and are triangular (very ergonomic)
>>26010490
No idea who Tesla is...
>>
>>26010553
No Tesla. You have my sympathy.
Tesla and Edison each invented a ton of amazing things and hated each other. Edison got the lightbulb, movies, and DC current, and Tesla got the electric motor, logic gates, and AC power.
>>
>>26010585
Tesla also got death rays and hydroelectic power.
>>
>>26010505
I met a group of people who taught me because I asked them to. They're called Harborers, a group of people who just go around spreading this information to anyone who will listen, they really value knowledge. I was going 'innawoods' or camping when it happened.
>>26010527
It's equivalent to reaching into a murky pool to find a universe, once you grab it and pull it out you can explore said universe clearly, but once you put it back chances are you'll never find it again.
>>26010537
Art student Hitler, he was prodigious an amazing painter, biggest, snobbiest asshole you'll ever meet.
Figures he's a crazy dictator here...
>>
>>26010585
Edison didn't invent all lightbulbs, just the incandescent ones. Tesla made the fluorescent ones. Also you forgot about his earthquake machine.
>>
>>26010620
>art student Hitler
Are you a time traveller too, or do you not age? Or was Hitler an immortal in your timeline?
>>
>>26010585
I noticed you guys have a lot better electricity situation here. We got almost all of our power from batteries or nuclear.
Honestly, I've never heard of AC current before I came here.
>>
>>26010663
No. He wasn't born until 1987 in the timeline where I met him. I know it was the same one because they literally looked exactly the same sans the moustache.
>>
>>26010670
That makes sense, actually. Without AC power you can't have electrical transformers, which means no stepping up the voltage and dropping the current, which means no long distance electrical power lines.

Any technology that we're behind you on to make up for it?
>>
>>26010693
If people can be born at different points in time, have you seen yourself in any history books in our dimension?
>>
>>26010670
Do you have wireless where you come from, or are you missing Marconi too?
>>
>>26010698
Fucking amazing batteries. My phone in the last dimension last about 8 weeks before I needed to charge. Nuclear power plants are a lot more advanced too, safe enough to put right in the middle of a city to power it.
>>26010715
Nothing yet
>>
>>26010770
>fucking amazing batteries but no ac power
Yndrd?
>>
>>26010726
We do have some wireless, nothing really all that fast outside the cities.
One really important thing, we use gold for our wiring and nickel for coins.
Our dollar bills are made with 90% cotton, 10% paper and we dye them hues of blue
They're a lot softer than the crunchy dollars here
>>
Take a peek ahead and tell us what your next stop looks like.
>>
>>26010817
I second this
>>
>>26010803
Sorry, never heard of it.
>>26010817
Can't really do that, if I come out of astral projection I'll lose the universe I'm looking at
>>
>>26010816
How do you pay for things in other dimensions if you have different currencies?
>>
>>26010853
Yndrd was a two dimensional entity who came from a universe that had amazing batteries but less advanced electronics. Eventually he developed dimensional travel.

He was fiction in our universe, but since you're looking for ponies, I thought you might have met him or be him.

Have you met anyone who is fictional here?
>>
>>26010853
Then come out of astral projection into our universe, and look into your next stop.
>>
>>26010859
Things change across dimensions.
If I have a $20 bill here, it'll transfer across dimensions.
Don't keep too much cash on hand, I once did that and I landed in a dimension with coins are its only currency, wallet tore and my pants almost came off because I had a $70 bill in there and it transferred to about ten pounds of coin
>>
where can a find the harborers OP?
>>
>>26010883
I can't think of anyone off hand. There was a book written about WWI and a squadron of soldiers that got surrounded in a forest, I loved it when I was younger.
Can't remember the title for the life of me.
>>26010891
When I look for a universe in astral projection, I'm reaching into a black pool to find the universe I want to explore. If I left, I'd have to come back and find the exact same uniberse which will be impossible because there's an infinite number of them.
>>
>>26010959
I was out camping when I met them, it was entirely by chance but they keep away from populated cities for safety reasons
>>
>>26010963
Ever meet any other travellers?
>>
>>26011007
No, we don't talk about it.
>>
>>26011007
Only once. They were a "weapons collector" pretty much what you guys would call a fedora or a trillby. He could've stood to lose some weight and was carrying around a million fucking weapons from advanced societies and strutting around like he was the coolest. Talked to him for a bit but he said he was disappointed in me for not showing off to the native universe dwellers.
Also, I saw a picture of a banana holding a peel and covering his groin. Can someone explain why it's used so much to me?
>>
>>26011027
Hey fuck you Gorbachev, stop treating this like it's some secret club.
If that isn't you, sorry for being rude
>>
>nobody asked questions about the show
OP, if you're still here could you ask me those questions?

>Is there any universe where Lauren Faust never left the fandom or had hasbro on her throat all the time? What happened with the show? Did it improved?
>is there a universe where EQG and FiM are reversed, with EQG being the popular main show and FiM being the shameless cashgrab?
>Is there a universe where /mlp/ decided who the best pony is? Who is?
>Is there a universe where the brony explosion never happened and the fandom stayed on /co/? How is that universe like?
>Is there a universe where Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle are reversed? With Shimmer being created by Lauren as the main character and Twilight being the bully from EQG
>Is there a universe where /mlp/ was never created? What happened with 4chan?
>>
>>26011054
Oh. That. Remember the anon who asked you what your universe's stupidest meme was? The banana is ours. A couple of older internet users had an amusingly out of touch conversation about how funny they found that image. Some people made fun of them, and it snowballed from there.
>>
>>26011075
I assume there are a lot of ponyless universes. OP said it was good to find another /mlp/ again.
>>
>>26011075
I saw one where she was allowed to keep going with it. She lasted until season 7 before creative differences with the writing team happened and she quit.
I've seen it happen, FiM and EQG switching. The fandom is almost always a mirror image of the Sonic fandom but with eqg.
There was one where the main character was a black unicorn named Nix, it flopped halfway through season 2.
/mlp/ once decided that the best character was Donut Joe, it was decided by a get and no one ever challenged it because it became a meme after that. There were shirts made, it was cringey as hell.
Haven't seen it yet
All of you Anons are always destined to latch onto some tv show thatvgets so popular it needs its own section of a site. There was an alternate version where it was Disney movies instead of ponies
>>
File: kb26fixa.jpg (65KB, 726x637px) Image search: [Google]
kb26fixa.jpg
65KB, 726x637px
>>26011160
Ours is like this but the man is purple and making a smug/inquisitive face.
You could kick his teeth in all day long.
That banana looks pretty stupid...
>>
God I hate the /x/ mandela effect meme. It's pretty much just autistic role playing.
>>
File: 1451799636059.jpg (53KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1451799636059.jpg
53KB, 569x569px
Hey OP, do you have some physical evidence ?
Also, your meme looks like pic related?
>>26011204
>>
Ever just throw caution to the wind and jump blind for the thrill of it?

Also, what's the weirdest place you've been, the farthest outlier of all the universes you've seen? Any world where we're all flying pineapples who worship an insane supercomputer or crazy shit like that?
>>
>>26011242
I'm really sorry, I don't habe any physical evidence, everything changes as I switch around.
I wish I could show you the things I've seen but there'll always be someone around to cast doubt and call me crazy.
And yeah, that looks a lot like our meme
I'm going to be heading off in a few minutes
>>
>>26011283
Not before you tell us the weirdest place you've ever been and if you've ever seen Sliders or Quantum Leap.
>>
>>26011266
I've been to a very interesting wind farm on Jupiter. It was fantastic and they had such advanced technology.
I've also looked at some of the exoplanets that could harbor life, a lot of empty space, a handful of developing civilizations are out there.
>>
>>26011184
Wow OP you've seen a lot just in three dimensions, considering the fact that there are far more universes where mlp and eqg dont exist ,even life doesn't exist and other variables, you stepped across the right ones, if you say that you can define where to travel, then you should have made it to equestria , roleplayer spotted
>inb4 bahhhhh you dont understand
If this is true tho, you should visit a universe where another animal evolved to be sentient
>>
>>26011304
The wind farmers looked kind of like the shield-holding aliens from Halo. Not very friendly to outsiders, I had to help out repairing the turbines for a few months before they warmed up to me.
>>
File: 1395845330413.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1395845330413.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>people are actually replying to this shit
>>
>>26011366
At least for me it's because /cyoa/ went to shit and I'm bored now.

>>26011342
According to his rules of shifting to accommodate the new universe's rules, he would become that species. At least that happens with everything on him. Just think, when he does make it to Equestria, he'll be a pony.
>>
>>26011342
I think he just meant three jumps where he's trying to get to Equestria. He's obviously been through more jumps than that. Also, he can only preview different universes he picks at random out of the void. He doesn't have a search box.
>>
is there any way to meet you in the other side, OP?
>>
>>26011342
I can see that you'd be skeptical to my story. I don't blame you at all.
I'm going to head off now, it was a pleasure talking to you all.
>>
>>26011184
>/mlp/ once decided that the best character was Donut Joe, it was decided by a get and no one ever challenged it because it became a meme after that. There were shirts made, it was cringey as hell.
This is so retarded it must be true
>>
Bye OP.

I bet he came from the universe where Mandela died in prison and the children's book was called the Bearenstein Bears.
>>
>>26011384
There are other boards to browse, anon
>>
>>26011384

That's not what I posted
>>26007775
He said he traveled to 3 dimensions now , he says he traveled to ones with halo shit, memes, one where jfk was shot in the heart and something from south america
You should shitpost in /x/ op
>>
>>26011366
You're like that guy who never gets the joke and someone else always needs to explain to him, which of course ends up ruining the joke and making it unfunny and useless
>>
>>26011412
On the off-chance you master astral projection and we land in the same timeline, yes. Good luck in your voyage.
>>
>>26011438
Any suggestions that don't involve me ever setting foot on /tg/ ever again?
>>
>>26011440
Is it that hard to believe memes can exist in other timelines?
>>
OP, have you ever heard about a religion about that has the universe as a god? i mean the planets, stars, etc as if it was the being of god?
>>
>>26011525
OP left, anon. Sorry.

Since he's not here anymore, why don't we all just say what universes we're from instead?

My universe is almost just like this one, except Bernie Sanders has an actual chance and everyone agrees that Equestria Girls is canon. Also Comic Sans doesn't exist.
>>
>>26011437
>>26011403
>>26011384
To be a child again...
>>
>>26011586
I was the first two of those. The top one was sarcasm, and the second one was me trying to explain the rules he was roleplaying under.

Nobody actually believes that stuff, anon.
>>
>>26011468
shitpost on /sci/ or /int/, or watch crap on /wsg/
>>
>>26011617
Will do, anon.
Thanks.
>>
>>26011576
Fuck, thanks mang
Also Hillary will win the elections
>>
>>26011644
And I'm back. Sci depressed me and int made me feel like this whole board is well adjusted. Wsg was enjoyable, though. Thanks.
>>
File: 1369028465951.gif (367KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369028465951.gif
367KB, 500x500px
Tfw freefalling through the dimensions.

Always end up somewhere new.
It's always the same place.
>>
>>26011781
>depressed me
Why?
/int/'s not for everyone. /wsg/ is a hidden little outlet of fun
>>
we should do a skype about pone-magick, like astral projection, tulpas, pone-related religions, things like that
>>
>>26011925
I always had a problem astral projecting. Like I can only delve even deeper into myself, but not break out to do that. Seen some crazy shiz before though.
>>
>>26012074
Because it doesn't real.

Not to say delusion isn't fun.
>>
>>26012125
shill pls
>>
>>26012155
Hey guize i got this kewl new superpower from lying on my ass and doing nothing.

Let's listen to binaural beats and change our brain frequencies now :^)
>>
File: 1451921863985.png (101KB, 1251x818px) Image search: [Google]
1451921863985.png
101KB, 1251x818px
>>26012174
Nice comeback, you didn't prove shit
>>
>>26012239
I read it on the internet.

I have exactly as much proof as you do.
>>
>>26012260
Lol, call me when you read the Greater and Lesser keys of Solomon mang
>>
>>26012319
Lmao, call me when you read winnie the pooh and the honey tree friendo
>>
Hello. Nice to meet a fellow dimensions jumper.

Im stuck in the world were the only difference is that the cups in the white house are blue trimmed instead of black. Damn it took me awhile to figure that out.

Funny thing about infinite possiblities and a different timerail for each, some are batshit, some are mundane. I hear recording the differences will become a office job in the future. How terrifying.
>>
File: 1425883196167.png (58KB, 141x161px) Image search: [Google]
1425883196167.png
58KB, 141x161px
>>26012363
Wow, its like you actually have been brainwashed
You're just joking, right?
Next thing you gonna tell me is that God doesn't exist
>>
>>26012373
Hey anon, yeah it does. There was a scare at corporate a bit back about the bearstain bears, time isn't supposed to cross. Turns the rails into soup eventually.

Funny thing now is we can even joke about it.
>>
>>26012373
It was only an office job until 2032, when we collapsed all the different dimensions together. Now if you want to visit other dimensions you have time travel first, or you'll just end up traveling to the same dimension over and over again because there isn't anywhere else to go.
>>
>>26012445
Eris fuck, whos idea was that?

That's insane, which time line did that? Are they crazy? Think of all the deaths. How does a normie deal with the sudden collapse of ALL their memories from infinite thems into one body at a time?
>>
>>26012480
Most of the memories were destroyed, actually, since the timelines weren't so much combined as averaged together. We ended up with the timeline that had the most in common with the greatest number of other timelines.
>>
>>26012489
I guess we need to get all our dimensional travel in before 2032.
>>
>>26012508
Or you know, a handful of anons could come over to my particle accelerater and we could get to 2031 with just a bit of time to stop it.
>>
>>26012548
Particle accelerator? I remember you guys. You were the ones who gave us the idea to do it in the first place.
>>
>>26012687
Shit. Cancel the particle accelerator plan and they won't come up with collapsing the dimensions.
>>
>>26012687
Oh, um, do not pay attention to the person behind the curtain.
Particle acceleraters don't work for time travel or time rail hoping.
>>
>>26012730
You come from a universe with boring physics then. In my dimension particle accelerators are the shit. At least until 2032, I guess.
>>
>>26012743
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

This is a public forum.
>>
>>26012751
It's too late. The timeline has changed. I hope you're all ready to live in a 2032 where everyone thinks that Nyx is best pony, because that's what your meddling has caused.
>>
>>26012767
Fucking hell. Can we to the version of history where all the dimensions got combined together?
>>
File: image.png (795KB, 824x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
795KB, 824x550px
>>26012789
No.
>>
>>26012767
Eh, better then the RD is best pony one I guess.
>>
>>26008042
Not true. If its argon you'll be fine. It it's oxygen you'll be fine. If its pretty much anything besides actual poison or carbon monoxide you'll be fine. CO kills you because hemoglobin likes co more then o2
>>
File: image.png (23KB, 287x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 287x275px
>>26012914
The post you are responding to was made eight hours ago.
>>
>>26007843
In this universe? Neither. He got shot in the ass. Still killed him, though. I suppose that this universe's JFK really pushed his luck by mooning at Oswald''s general direction after the first shot whizzed harmlessly past him.
>>
>tfw no matter what universe I end up in, still no gf
It literally transcends dimensions.
Also, I just came from a universe where the Mises equation was fully debunked.
The USSR was still going on strong, and there were no ponies. At all.
I never felt so scared.
>>
File: laughingshy.gif (669KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
laughingshy.gif
669KB, 450x450px
I wonder if alternate dimension Barnefag is just as mad on MLP...
>>
File: 1354569459209.jpg (263KB, 433x432px) Image search: [Google]
1354569459209.jpg
263KB, 433x432px
>>26014188
Dubs confirm barneyfag's autism is a universal constant for any dimension.
>>
>>26009083
"Anon! That's the reason why I'm asking you, only the unicorns and their magic knows all that, ponis are kept from science stuff and told to take care of things like farms, grass, trees..

We have to understand differently than our three dimension universe. no up, down, left, right. past or future, but there, try to reach that apple floating there."

>"this apple?"
>the universe we're trapped with is likely a chaos. trucks with legs, shelves, bombs, houses, and miscellaneous objects floating in a place that looks like one of Dali's psychedelic paintings.
>there's an apple floating over ice, or actually slowly moving
>anon tries to catch it and his hand goes through it
>"the fuck, looks like an hologram"
"it's not actually here, and each universes has its own logic."
>"this is plain fucked up, how are we going to eat, or drink to survive?"
"we must get out of here, and find another portal."
>"where? look at this mess!"
"rather when, and how than where. let's go regardless."
>we're jumping on the ground and slide on it. like if it's made of ice. or caught on one of those videogame glitches
>after a couple of minutes we're approaching a giant pyramid, floating at a few meters from the ground, with the horizon still visible under it.
>anon looks under the giant building
>"it's... it looks hollow. hey, over there, a door! no, four of them! if it's one of those..."
>he's checking it
"it looks reachable."
>"i have an idea, let's get separated and check one"
"what if you need to be rescued?"
>"You? a filly rescuing me? You're more than a weight actually than anything."
"do you know what could be behind this door?"
>"maybe just the background, there's no wall, or anything just a door standing in front of a pyramid floating in the air in the middle of the desert. that's all."
>quickly pick a lasso made out of a coaxial cable, and hang it around another door's frame
"anon, there's something you have to know about the-."
>>
File: 1364718242844.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1364718242844.gif
477KB, 500x281px
>>26014275
>he's opening it, not listening
>i'm running after him, but with an improved harness
"Anon!"
>we're thrown into a vortex, and heading into a dark place, where it's cold,
>no air
>no sound
>near darkness
>no heat
>no gravity
>complete darkness except for some kind of glowing galaxy, illuminating anon falling into the darkness
>my eyes are burning but i must not loose him
>almost there.... come on.... please Celestia, give me the force..
>gotcha!
>we're both going to die in a few seconds if we don't reach the portal back
>bite the cable that holds us, throwing us back into it, spending my last efforts into...
>too late, i'm fainting

>wake up later
>we're back on the weird land again
>got some bad cough, shaking
>anon's like, coughing and vomitting, and i'm laughing for some reason. might be the decompression effect or the fact I rescued Anon from a certain death
"Ah - Haha whew. So Anon, 90% of the time, those are leading to place that aren't places! There's even universes where matter isn't supposed to exist. from now we're going to test them okay?"
>"how did you knew?"
"instinct. or rather the taste of cosmic radiations giving some bad taste in your mouth, once you have it you know the danger."
>"jesus fucking christ, why must it be so fucked up? ... I'm starting to enjoy this place"
>we almost died ecause of your shit you ... you fucking...
"Anon... We must go home. this world is strange but don't get too much attracted by it."
>>
>>26014369
"Where are you trying to go exactly?"
>"Same as you, Equestria"
"I thought you were European or Canadian, no?"
>"You know, we've been, uh, watching you, studying your universe for a while, and our world, our Earth is fucked up. Our leaders have been destroying it and made it a hell. Corporations poisoning the skies, nations equipping themselves with thermonuclear warheads, corruption, hypocrisy, profit, hate, deforestation... "
"An inter-dimensional refugee, in a sense?"
>"Yeah that's exactly that. I'm seeking for a better world far away from this. A few years ago, we Anons have tried to warn our people, to denounce this global system, to ring the alarm... Many across the world relayed the message and agreed with us. From far-right to far-left, united at last..."
"and?"
>"it failed. our movement is on a decline as the new generation has been literally born in a world of mass consumption and raised in the fear of hackers, who might perturb their autistic little world revolving around facebook and iphones, disconnected from the reality. Observing you, ponies, shown us another reality, the possibility that another world, a better world exist."
"wow, well, I'm impressed, but then why don't you... I mean it's not that hard, I wonder what we have your world don't have."
>moment of silence
"if you think our world is better, why do you want to escape it instead of improving it? sounds a bit like cowardice to me."
>"Cowardice? It's like escaping a prison!"
"nope, your world really isn't fucked, it's fucked because people are telling you it is. I've been watching your TV. Icecaps are melting, factories makes smoke, fukushima and chernobyl exploded and arabs are killing people. But have you been trying to go outside and look at the real world?"
>"go on."
"leave your everyday routine. move away from the cities, at the scale of your world, these dots are insignificantly small, your civilization is covering less than 0.04% of the surface, literally nothing."
>>
>>26014444
>"uh like, should I find peace in a tribe in the woods or in some nomads in the desert?"
"no need to go that far, just drive away from the cities and find other lifestyles, i'm sure there are plenty places around you need to explore first, that's what it means when I say go outside more often...and stop watching TV, let the men who want to destroy themselves do, and stay the fuck away from the decadent society... i dunno, you should find a way, no?"
>at some fair distance, Hip to be Square is resonating o
>we're looking up in the sky
>"is that .. a giant stereo?"
"i forgot to check my..."
>"what? what does it means?"
>the giant machine is getting closer
>a familiar pony's riding on it
>"It's PINKIE PIE!"
>she's smiling
"no anon... get ready to fight"
>the pink horse looks through us
>she's revealing an axe
>"but... she's ... "
"that's not the same Pinkie we know."
>Pinkie"Hey guys what are you doing? Did you check them?"
"anon, run. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
>Pinkie:"HEY ANON!"
>she's like, levitating double-CDs, and throw them at us, spinning at full speed
>anon:"holy fuck, is she like, the final boss of "
>he's dodging the CD's hitting the doors and destroying them
>Pinkie's jumping down from the huge stereo, rushing on us with an axe

[that "Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again." forces me to give up.]
>>
>>26009146
Now look what you did op!
You made this spaghettie spouting faggot belive he's from another univers
Where he just got waisted and raped the familie dog without remembering it next day
>>
>>26007775
>tfw try this spooky dimensional jump shit
>tfw it actually works
>tfw pony or /mlp/ might not even exist in the next dimension

Well fuck. I'm just gonna keep dreaming with Equestria. Seems like I have better chances reaching it if I just kill myself.
>>
This fucking thread and everyone inside....
Pls kill your self
>>
File: 125235252352.jpg (176KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
125235252352.jpg
176KB, 488x516px
>>26014614
>>
File: 1451359967593.jpg (136KB, 586x580px) Image search: [Google]
1451359967593.jpg
136KB, 586x580px
>>26014275
>>26014369
>>26014444
>>26014539
What are you trying to do here?
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.