[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nopony can break my record, Anon. Do you know why? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: char_152329.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_152329.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
"Nopony can break my record, Anon. Do you know why? Because I'm the greatest Wonderbolt of all time."
>>
>>25998179
Yeah well you're old, and you will die. You can't stop the next generation from coming and you can't stop them from trying. You might have your glory days today, but in a decade or so nobody will care. They will have a new hero to look up to. And you can't do anything about it.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash smirk.png (518KB, 3000x3929px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash smirk.png
518KB, 3000x3929px
>>25998179
>was the greatest Wonderbolt of all time
RBD fixed that for you bro...
>>
>compensating
>>
>>25998237

"Rainbow Dash? Don't make me laugh, Anon! She's nothing special."
>>
>>25998179
Really?

No one else is gonna be able to suck 43 dicks?
>>
>>25998229
>what are history books
Nigga, either be the first or be the best, this is what legacy is all about
>>
>>25998179
That's nice, I'm not sure why you're telling me this.
>>
>>25998266
He wasn't the first to set the record, and he defiantly isn't the best.
>>
>>25998286

He's better than the first pony who set the record.
>>
>>25998179
I could break your legs. Want to do that?
>>
>>25998251
And yet you came up with one of the most bare-bone schemes to try and get rid of her...Gee, you aren't scared of her replacing you or anything...

Whatever helps you sleep or allows Luna to invade your sad dreams at night bro...
>>
>>25998179
Fuck you. We all end up in the same place, and that place is the coffin
>>
>>25998315

I bet even at his age, he could still beat Anon in a fight.
>>
>>25998343
In cartoon land all that matters is honesty, love, and fighting spirit.
>>
>>25998332

"Poor, naive Anon. To be the best, you have to play dirty sometimes."
>>
File: Sr71_1.jpg (958KB, 1900x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Sr71_1.jpg
958KB, 1900x1492px
can you fly mach 3 at 20,000m alt.?
>>
Wind Rider takes it upon himself to make Spike into a man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.